Tan Lines

Story Info
Getting rid of my tan lines for me.
1.8k words
4.09
30.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't you just hate tan lines?

Sure, going to the beach, feeling the sun, the water, the sand, enjoying a good old tan with your friends over the holidays is amazing. Until you see the bikini tan lines you've gotten from just two hours under the sun.

Damn. Why do you have to tan so easily Rina?

Tanning sessions are costly, and spray tans just don't seem to work on my Asian skin, but I desperate need a trip to the beach.

-------------------------------

"Hey Rina! Over here!"

Yep. I figured it was time to do something about my tan lines. So I got my best friend to meet me at the beach for another round of tanning.

Walking over to my best friend, Melissa, in my new bikini, I noticed the attention I'm getting, and I'm definitely enjoying it. With a smirk, I put on my shades and swayed my hips a little more, just for a little extra emphasis.

"You were so doing that on purpose Rina!"

"Doing what? This?" I shook my ass and we fell onto her mat, giggling. My best friend, is a complete bombshell. While she was blonde, petite with huge double Ds, I was stuck with average B cups with a trim figure, and a surprisingly huge butt for an Asian girl. Not that I'm complaining about the attention my fat ass gets. A little jiggle of that booty and all the guys become putty in your hands. It can be quite advantageous sometimes.

Now, the reason why I asked Melissa along for tanning, besides the fact that she's my best friend, was that we were really comfortable being around each other. Like really comfortable. Without clothes. So who better to get some sun on the parts that the sun doesn't usually reach?

"Lissa, do you mind helping me with the lotion?" "Sure!" She giggled and started spreading the tanning lotion all over my back where I needed tanning the most.

"Do you want your bikini top unclipped?" I nodded and she giggled some more. The way she kneaded her fingers into my muscles while she massaged the lotion into my back felt amazing and soon she had me getting a little wet.

"Mmmmmm that feels so good Lissa. Ooohh right at that spot yessss ohhh you're so good at this." Melissa giggled and playfully smacked my ass cheek that was barely covered by my bikini bottom. "You're so dirty Rina!"

Soon, she started moving lower until she got to my lower back. "Bikini bottoms too?" I nodded and she pulled the strings of my bikini bottoms until she could flip my bikini bottoms off my ass. "Damn girl I still don't understand where you got that huge ass from." She started massaging the tanning lotion into my ass cheeks, getting really close to my increasingly wet pussy, before moving away. "Stop being a tease Lissa, we're in public." I chastised her teasingly and she gave me a wink before cupping my pussy and tickling my clit.

"Ohhhh that feels good baby... Mmmm yeah keep doing that... Oh!! You're so bad mmmm keep doing that yess... Noooooooo..." I whined as she withdrew her hand from my clit and continued massaging the lotion into my legs, leaving me super hot and bothered. When she was done, she gave me another playful smack on the ass and winked at me. I supported myself on my elbows as I watched her settle down onto her mat with her shades on, ready for her tan.

"Do you not need lotion?" Melissa looked at me and smirked.

"Already oiled up. Blonde hottie at seven o'clock helped me out before you arrived."

I turned to look at the guy she was waving to and there he was, waving back at us. And damn he was hot. Melissa and I looked at each other and giggled. Yep, this guy will definitely be part of our fantasies when we get back home from tanning.

Soon, we settled into our mats and got to tanning. As the sun was beating down on my back, I could not help but feel restless, from the teasing Melissa did, but decided to ignore it. Maybe I'll get off in the public restroom before we end our tanning session.

Now, as we all know, no matter how much naked sunbathing you do, there will always be one place where it is hard for the sun to reach - your butt crack, and I absolutely hate seeing my white butt crack against the tan of the rest of my butt cheeks.

"Lissa, do you mind spreading my butt cheeks for me? If not it won't tan." There wasn't a response from Melissa, but soon I felt a pair of hands spreading my butt cheeks wide. I moaned, feeling the stretch against the ring of my butt hole. "Mmmm thanks baby. Just for a little while okay?" I settled back down into my mat and closed my eyes. Moments later, the hands started massaging my ass, and the feeling of my ass being massaged and my butt hole stretching and relaxing feels so good that I started moaning into my beach mat.

The massage went on for about two minutes, and I felt so turned on by the massage and Lissa's teasing that I could feel my wetness dripping onto my bikini bottoms lying underneath my crotch. One of the hands started to move downwards to cup my sex. "Oooohhh that feels great Lissa... Oh god keep doing that... Oh oh oh!! Oooohhh yes!" I squealed when I felt two fingers plunging into my pussy, hitting my G-spot right away.

I felt a kiss on my nape, and onto my shoulder, when I felt something prickly scratch lightly against my neck. Startled, I turned, only to see the hottie at seven o'clock beside me. Only this time, instead of being at seven o'clock, he was beside me! Kissing my neck! With two of his fingers inside me.

He slapped his hand over my mouth just in time before I was about to scream. "Now now. You are one hot chick I would totally fuck the shit out of. You wouldn't want to wake Melissa up, do you, hmm?" I glanced over at Melissa who fell asleep while tanning, and a sense of panic overwhelmed me. "Be a good girl and let me fuck you quietly without waking Melissa up, and we can go our separate ways after this, or you can wake her up and I'll fuck both of you. Your choice." I tried to struggle and get out of his grip, but he started moving his fingers so rapidly inside me, continuously hitting my G-spot that I could not help but slump onto my mat, eyes rolled back at the pleasure of that move.

"Mmm mmm mmm..." my moans may have been muffled by his hand covering my mouth, but the squelching sounds my wet pussy was making from his administrations were so loud that for a moment, I was worried that Melissa would wake up. Blonde Hottie started slowing down his pace, making me whine for the loss of the pleasure I was getting from the fingering he was giving me.

"You like that, you little slut? Suck your juices off my fingers. That's it, just like how you would suck my dick." He jammed his fingers down my throat and all I could smell was my musky pussy scent. He stuck his fingers so far down it made me gag, and he continued making me gag by fucking my mouth with his fingers.

"What a good little slut, cleaning up my fingers so good. Time for some reward."

Out pulled the largest dick I've ever seen in my whole sex life ever since I was sixteen. It was easily ten inches, and two inches in girth, and I could feel myself flooding down there just thinking about his pounding me so hard with that huge tool of his.

"Yeah you like what you see baby? I'm going to fuck you so hard." Without warning, he flipped me around and entered me in one stroke. I bit into his shoulder to stop myself from screaming, and he stopped to let me adjust to his size.

"You fucking bastard. That hurts so fucking bad." Blonde Hottie started kissing and sucking my earlobes as I slowly got used to his size in me. I started fidgeting and soon he started to press more into my wet pussy, and it started to feel so good.

"Ohhh god you're so fucking big. Oooohh fuck me with that huge tool of yours."

He smirked and stopped moving, and I continued to fidget and tried to angle my hips to accommodate more of him, but he held my hips down, leaving me wanting and needy.

"Beg me."

"Please fuck me with that huge cock of yours."

"You want me to fuck that nice Asian cunt? Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck my tight Asian pussy with your big fat cock. I want you to stretch my tight Asian pussy out. Oh god yesssssss." He finally bottomed out and started fucking me with no mercy.

"Damn girl, you are one tight fuck. Oh fuck this feels so good."

"Ohh god yes fuck my tight pussy. Yes yes yes oh god AHHH FUCK ME GOOD OHHH!!"

He suddenly withdrew and before I could complain about his abrupt withdrawal, he flipped me onto my knees and entered me while holding my body up. Using my exposed boobs as leverage, he started fucking me from behind, going deeper than anyone has been. At this point, I have been fucked into oblivion. I was no longer thinking.

"What a good little slut. You were a little slutty tease weren't you? Strutting down the beach like you were the shit? I'll teach your slutty fat ass a lesson."

"OH YES YES FUCK MY PUSSY. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM. I'M A USELESS LITTLE COCKTEASE WITH A HUGE FUCKING ASS! YES I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM OH OH OHHHHH YESSS!!"

Not long after my orgasm shook my entire body, Blonde Hottie pounded me for a few more strokes before he pulled out and came all over my back. Hot spurts of cum sprayed onto my back, and I could feel some dripping off my butt slowly, onto my tanning mat.

"Whew. You are one hot fuck. I'll see you around baby. Thanks for the good time!" He pecked me on the lips, pulled up his trunks and headed towards the parking lots, leaving me covered in cum, naked.

"DAMN GIRL. That was one hot fuck!" Melissa sat up after Blonde Hottie was out of sight. "Did you even get his name or number?"

I sat on my mat, shocked at what had just happened. I just got taken, by a complete stranger, and I gave in to it, like a complete slut. And I didn't even manage to get his number or his name.

Maybe I should come tanning more often. And maybe the Blonde Hottie would help me hold my butt cheeks open again.