Tanaka Fucks Leo DiCaprio

Story Info
Japanese Wife Bumps into Leonardo DiCaprio in a bar.
2k words
4.12
9.1k
8
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was three hours late. He sat stewing...worry if she was okay. Did something happen to her? Did she get lost? Was she with someone else? The possibilities were endless. Despite being furious, his anger had turned to worry. So, worried that he called, texted, and e-mailed so many times the battery of the phone had died long ago. Where was she?

Sometime in the night, he had fallen asleep. He was awoken by the sound of a key in the door. He sat upright and watched her come in. She looked beautiful; she wore a black dress that accentuated her amazing body. She was stunning and every time he looked at her, she took his breath away, even after all of these years.

She moved over to the couch and sat next to him. She kissed his forehead and then his lips. "I missed you she said" as she leaned in to rub her body against his. He was still furious, but he could feel his cock stirring; something about her just drove him crazy.

"Where were you?" he asked as she continued to nuzzle herself against him.

"I told you, I was going out for drinks with friends" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, but it is after 1 a.m. and I have been calling and texting you for hours. Why did you not reply", he asked?

"Well, I was having fun I guess. You never worried before, so I did not think you would be worried now" she replied.

"So, what were you doing" he asked?

"I told you, I was going to go out to dinner with my friends. After we ate, there was a bar on the corner, and we decided to go in for a drink".

"Alright, but you could have called and let me know that you were okay. I was worried about you" he exclaimed.

"I am sorry, I guess the night just got away from me. Besides, I know you trust me so I figured you would be alright" she said. "Although, I think there are somethings I need to be honest with you about".

He felt his stomach drop, and she looked at him with a sinister look and a slight smile.

She said "I will tell you, but you have to promise that you will not interrupt me or get mad until I tell you everything. If you do either, I will stop talking and go to bed. Do we have a deal?

He nodded his head to indicate he agreed, but in the pit of his stomach, he was terrified. What was she going to say?

After dinner, we went to the bar. The place was not overly crowded, but there were certainly more men than women as usual. We got a table and decided to do shots of tequila to celebrate. One shot turned into two, two into three, and then I stopped as I was feeling really drunk. As we finished our last shot, there was a commotion at the door. Everyone was looking around and pointing as this group of 15 people came in.

One of them was Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Did he talk to anyone? Did he talk to you?" he asked.

"You promised you would not interrupt" she said, admonishing him for his outburst of questions. He slunk down and she continued her narration of events.

"No, I did not talk to him, and security did a good job of keeping people away. I do not think he was not trying to be friendly as he was quite polite, but I think he was there to have fun and signing autographs and answering questions is not his idea of fun. Anyhow, we continued to have fun, but I will admit, I looked over at him often. I was getting wet seeing him there. We continued to drink, but no more shots, when I got up to use the bathroom. When I was finished, I looked in the mirror and noticed my vision was quite blurry. I was drunk so I thought it was time for me to call a cab and go home. As I left the bathroom, I ran right into Leo. My purse fell on the floor and the contents spilled all over. I was so embarrassed, but he was so polite in helping me gather it all up. He apologized to me, and I was so upset at how stupid I was for not paying attention. I went back to the table but did not tell the girls what happened because I did not want them to think I was an idiot. A moment later, someone approached us to say that someone had brought us drinks. It was the strongest Margarita I have ever had, but it was so delicious. As I finished, I knew I needed to get some air. I told the girls I would be right back and went out back to sit on the patio.

As I sat down, a voice said "Mind if I sit out here with you for a bit? It is really hot in there?" I looked up and nearly lost it when I saw that Leo was talking to me. I told him of course he could sit. As he sat down, he apologized for bumping into me and I told him it was totally my fault. We finally agreed to disagree and we talked for a bit about nothing in particular. He asked if I was married, had kids, etc. He seemed genuinely interested in me and though starstruck, I was able to talk freely with him. I asked him if he was ever going to date someone other than a white girl with blonde hair and he just laughed and said "it is a shame you are already taken". I told him that I was, but that my husband and I had an agreement that if my celebrity crush ever showed up, that I was free to do as I wish. That was all he needed as he asked me if I was interested in going back to his hotel with him. I told him to wait for me outside and went inside to tell the girls I was getting a cab to go home.

As I went outside, his car and driver were waiting and I got inside. I was very nervous, but I was so excited also. I could feel my panties were so wet. I was embarrassed for him to feel it, but because I was drunk, I did not care. I was excited, I was horny, and I wanted him to fuck me.

As we pulled up to the hotel, I knew it was finally going to happen. I had waited almost ten years for this moment, and while I felt a little guilty, I needed to feel him. I needed to taste him. I needed to touch him. Finally, I was going to.

As we got to his room, there was some champagne waiting for us. I took a drink and he moved closer and put his hand on my leg. Slowly, he moved his mouth to mine and I kissed him long and hard. His mouth was so warm and I kissed him with such passion that I thought I would have an orgasm right there. My pussy was so wet and I wanted so badly to feel his mouth on my pussy. He pushed my dress up and put his face in my pussy. He pulled in my smell and I could hear his breathe quicken. He slid my panties down and put his tongue on my clit. I was so wet and he moved from my clit to my pussy pushing his tongue deep inside me and then moving back to my swollen slit. I was so wet and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I moved my hips as he licked me and felt my body shudder as I came! I felt myself explode deep inside and I wanted him more than ever.

I pulled him up and we moved over to the bed. I undid his pants and slid them off his body. I saw the outline of his penis in his shorts and knew I wanted to put it into my mouth. I slid his shorts down and saw his giant cock hard and waiting for me. I put my hand around his penis and was shocked at how big it was. There was a large amount of pre-cum on his cock and I put my tongue on it. It was so sweet and I began to lick his cock. It was so big in my mouth. I sucked and licked him for a long time and could still feel my pussy dripping. I wanted him to fuck me. I pushed him down and threw my leg over him. I slowly put his giant cock into my pussy. It took a minute, but once he was inside, the feeling of my pussy being stretched felt so amazing. I was so wet and I rode him until I came not once, not twice, but four times. His cock was perfect, and it fit my pussy so well.

After I came the fourth time, he moved behind me and bend me over. He plunged his cock deep inside of my pussy and again, I came as he put all of himself into me. He continued to thrust his amazing penis inside of my dripping pussy and finally, he was ready to cum. I begged him to come deep inside of me, and at last, I felt them warmness of his semen flood into my pussy. It was amazing and I came harder than I ever had in my life. I fell to my stomach, and he fell to my side. I rolled over and began to lick his penis. There was still a little bit of cum and I loved the taste of his cum. He was getting hard again, and I asked him to fuck me again. I laid on my back as he pushed my legs up onto his shoulders. He plowed into me and I felt my pussy explode as he thrust again, and again, and again into my pussy. He licked my nipples and kissed my mouth as I again felt an orgasm rip through my body. After what seemed like an eternity, he again came deep inside of my pussy. I could feel its warmness as his sperm filled my pussy. He moved off me and I laid there as I felt so content and satisfied. He gave me my panties and I put them on. He kissed me on the lips and told me that if I wanted, he would be here all week and would love to see my again. I got dressed and he gave me a long kiss as I left his room. I could feel my panties were wet, both from my pussy and his cum, so I was eager to come home to you. His car took me home, and well, here I am.

I was stunned. I did not know what to say or how to react. Instead, she reached down and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue filled my mouth and her hand moved mine to her pussy. Her panties were soaked! She moved her body so that her pussy was right above my mouth. She moved her panties to the side and some liquid dripped from her pussy into my mouth. I could smell a mixture of cum and her pussy. It was intoxicating. I licked her pussy and tasted her amazing juice mixed with his cum and it was truly amazing. After she was clean, she moved her pussy above my cock and pushed me inside. I thrust into her fast and hard until I finally came. I had never cum that hard and I knew I filled her. Before I could protest, she moved her pussy above my mouth and let my cum drip into my open mouth. Once clean, she moved and kissed my mouth long and hard tasting my and Leo's cum.

I told her I loved her, and she said she loved me too. Then she said, "I will be gone all day tomorrow, Leo asked me to come over again, and I intend to fuck him all day long. I promise to save some for you".