Tangerine Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her mouth opened to scream, I rammed my cock into it and holding her head I forced it inside as far as it would go, all the way to the back of her throat. Holding it there and nearly passing out from the intense pleasure of having her hot, wet lips around my cock finally. Pulling out, she gasped for air and started to fight me for the first time. I slapped her lightly. "Shhhh, cunt, you came here for my photos, you teased me through the camera all day," I said while shoving my cock in and out of her mouth in rhythm to my words. "You wore every slutty outfit I gave you without question, you came like a whore when I licked and sucked your clit, now...it...is...my...turn," I grunted.

I had been anticipating this for so long, I could feel my cock and balls getting ready to blow and rammed into her mouth deep. Feeling her gagging around my cockhead set off my orgasm and hot sperm splattered down her throat as she gulped convulsively. I let out a bellow as I came, jerking spasmodically until every drop of cum was delivered into her wet mouth. Then I let her go and flopped back on the pillows next to her.

She lay there curled up and crying while my cock shrank in size. I felt great. I caressed her hip and thigh and leaned over, kissing her arm and forehead. "Shh now, little Alisandra. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away like that, but your are so beautiful, your little hairless pussy is such a turn on, your nipples are so hard, I can't resist you, you know?" I smooth the hair back from her tearstained face. "The pictures will be awesome, I just know it. And I know that you will get that job, and if not that job another. I have the name of some movie producers that would pay you royally.

Her slight frame shivered under my hand. I once again shoved her gently over onto her back. She sniffed and cried silently, her moist amber eyes looking at me like a wounded puppy. I pinched a nipple until she whimpered. "Look down at your nipple, see how hard it is, how red?" The power of suggestion is too much and she looks down at her naked nipples. She seemed transfixed by her nipple in my fingers and I begin to slowly twist her nipple around one way and then the other. Giving it a final hard pinch, she flinched and gasped.

I put my hand between her breasts and pressed down lightly, saying, "Feel your heartbeat? How fast and fluttering it is? How excited and hot you are?" My hand sliped lower, over her flat belly and down to her shaved little mound. "What's this?" I asked. Whispering I continue, "Who do you shave for little one? Or do you just like to feel your hand stroking this shaved pussy?" I ran my fingers up and down her shaved, velvety smooth lips. I teased them apart and stroked a finger up inside of her, then another. She is very tight but I could not feel a hymen so I know she is not a virgin. "How wet you are Alisandra. Your cunt is ready for a cock isn't it?" Her eyes darted to my cock that was hard and ready again. Her lip began to tremble but she didn't resist when I guided her hand to my engorged member. My hand wraped around hers and I guided her hand up and down my shaft. The incredible pleasure of her delicate fingers around my cock sent shivers over me. "Don't you want to cum again, Alisandra, have my fingers and mouth on your clit, sucking, licking, chewing on it?" As I say this, my fingers found her swollen clit and begin to flick it, pet it, tease it.

Alisandra whimpers and she moans.

"Say it, Alisandra, say you want me to suck and lick your clit and make you cum. Say it," I demanded, popping her clit back and forth under my fingers causing jets of pleasure to radiate from that delicate button. I continued until her belly was tense, she arched her back and ground her clit against my fingers, and then I stopped.

I hissed at her, my mouth close to her ear, "Say it, Ali, say it, say it."

Her body hung on the edge of an orgasm and I watched her face and saw the emotions run across them, shame, humiliation, desire, need. Desire won.

"Please, please, finish it," she whispered. She arched trying to reach my hand poised over her pussy. Crying now, she begged. "Please, let me cum." A beautiful blush bloomed on her face and down her chest from shame.

"Good girl," I praised her. I leaned over and pulled her clit into my mouth, sucking hard, feeling her body straining against me. I pushed three fingers deep inside her vagina and rolled them around then pressed firmly, finding her g-spot. She groaned loudly and grabbed my hair pulling me tightly to her wet twat. Liquid nectar poured from her pussy and I felt her vagina contract and release on my fingers. I bit down on her clit, popping my tongue back and forth on the tender flesh.

She screamed and bucked under me, my teeth held her clit firm until I felt the last spasms from her vagina around my fingers. Without giving her time to think, I grabbed her legs and shoved her knees up around her ears exposing her bald, wet slit completely. Wasting no time, I shoved my cock deep into her, she was so wet and tight I shuddered uncontrollably, my fingers digging in her legs as I held her in place. Her tiny cunt took all of me with one shove. I pumped her hole a dozen times until I was able to control myself. I then forced her legs back a little more, so her asshole was completely exposed, a tender red rose waiting to be plucked.

She grunted as I thrust my full length into her a few more times. My cock was rock hard and ready to explode. I shifted my position a bit and pulled out of her. Then aimed the head of my cock at her puckered asshole. She tried to resist but I held her firm. I looked down at the sight of my big, mushroom cockhead shoved against her tight, puckered little hole. Spreading her ass cheeks apart, I pushed lightly, savoring the heated entrance to her backdoor.

She whimpered as I shoved it in further. I watched in fascination as the large head disappeared inside her, meeting resistance at the tight sphincter muscle guarding the door. Her engorged clit was to delicious to pass up and as I continued to shove my cock into her, I pinched her clit.

Now she moaned and sighed, trembled and cried.

I shut my eyes and concentrated on the feel of her tight asshole around my cock and began to slowly slide in and out. Pinching her clit in rhythm to my rutting, we soon matched. She was fucking me back, moaning.

Again, her body began to tremble and tense, her back arching and causing my cock to sink deeper into her tight hole. She screamed as another orgasm crashed over her and I felt her asshole squeeze my cock hard. This was too much for me and I let loose a load of cum into her ass. My cock jerking inside her tight hole. I shoved a few fingers in her vagina and rammed them in, making her even tighter and feeling the last of her spasms. I bellowed as the remaining drops of cum were milked from my cock by her clenching asshole.

Breathing again, I looked down and saw her punished, bruised, swollen pussy and stretched asshole. She was quivering and moaning under me still. I pulled out of her asshole and let my cock flop out, satiated at last.

Laying down beside her, I put my hand possessively on her pussy, her clit nestled between my fingers. I kissed her mouth, letting her taste her cum on my lips. Her body trembled beside me and I felt the imperceptible movement of her hips as she sensuously began to stroke her clit between my fingers.

I smiled.

*******************

I love feedback and will respond to all personally, don't forget to vote! Muah!

12