Tannah The Warrior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it girl," Gavwen laughed, "I told you I would find what you like."

Tannah seethed, feeling the girl's hips buck and her clitoris bulge against her upper lip. Gavwen has to die, she thought, her whole mouth tasting like the girls pussy, feeling her slender palms quiver as she held Tannah's face tight against her groin.

"Ahhh, ahhhhhh," the girl sighed, her heels digging into Tannah's back as her body quaked, Tannahs' fingers sliding in and out of her drooling cunt and her tongue striking across her stiffened clitoris. Then the girl's legs clamped tight around Tannah's head. Her face was squished against her slimy sex, and the girls' nails dug into Tannah's scalp as she spasmed in climax.

The world went quiet. Tannah's hearing and vision were blocked by the girls' sweating thighs and clawing hands, and in the silent darkness she made herself a promise.

Even if he drags me to the grave with him, she thought, Gavwen will die.

12