Tannik Veko and Yana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought briefly about how he wanted her sexually in the market earlier the day before and the contrast of how he wanted the whole of her being the more he got to know her. The thought was drowned in the odd sensation his feelings gave him when he thought of Yana in any way. When he thought of Yana now, he didn't think of a slave woman he could dispose of after breaking her to his wishes. He wanted more than that for her, felt more than that for her. Tannik Veko wasn't sure if this feeling was love or not but whatever it was, it made him feel happy and nervous at the same time.

'How can I feel this way about one woman?' He thought to himself as he felt her soft hands begin a timid exploration of his naked body.

He broke this kiss to encourage her hands to roam as much as she felt they had to across his body. Gazing into her deep brown eyes, he smiled as she gave him back a nervous look asking for approval. He could tell by looking at her that she was feeling some of the same things he felt but Tannik Veko wasn't sure if she was ready for full-blown lovemaking yet.

Yana nervously caressed his chest, her hands trembling slightly as she felt the hard muscles sculpted through years of battles. He held one of her hands and she noted how his hands were crisscrossed with scars from past campaigns. Yana didn't know why but she began to feel even more of the strange sensation between her legs. She wasn't sure what to do about it and looked to him for guidance.

Tannik Veko saw the look of confusion mixed with lust on Yana's face and took a chance that she might be ready at least in part to go to the next level in lovemaking. Caressing her between the legs, he tested her to see how she'd react to his long fingers. When she spread her legs slightly in response to the pleasure she was registering on her face, he slowly slipped the tip of his finger into her untried entrance.

Moans of pleasure escaped her lips as he probed a bit deeper, careful not to fully penetrate her but enough to tantalize her now more than willing body. Yana practically tried to impale herself on his hand and Tannik Veko took this as a sign she was ready for a measured amount of lovemaking. Withdrawing his finger, he watched as she whimpered softly obviously missing the tight feel of his digit inside her.

"Yana, beautiful flower, do you think you're ready to make love?" He asked her as he stroked her face with his hand.

He smiled when she had a desperate look on her face as if what he suggested might do something to extend this feeling she had within her.

"What would happen when I make love?" She asked quietly as she snuggled closer to him in the tub.

"When 'we' make love" Tannik Veko corrected her.

"Okay, what will happen when we make love?" She asked again.

Yana began to tremble from the feelings she had and tried as best as she could to stop but to no avail. Tannik Veko watched sympathetically as his member grew harder just watching her react to his ministrations. He wanted so much to give her pleasure but didn't know if she was ready to take it. He felt torn between taking this woman and letting her alone simply because of the feeling welling up inside him for her.

"Yana, give me your hand." He said as he led her hand down to his now throbbing member.

Tannik Veko began to explain in detail what would happen in their conjugation.

"Beautiful flower, I'm going to slip my member into you, in the same manner, I slipped my finger into you. Only when we make love, I'll be going a lot deeper than I did with my finger. When I'm in you, I'm going to move up and down over you at first since you're still inexperienced at this. It might hurt you a bit at first but I promise you, I will do my best to give you unbounded pleasure. I just need to know whether or not you want to do this." He explained softly.

Looking into his steady blue eyes, Yana trusted him at his word.

"What will happen when I'm more experienced?" Yana asked him as she watched his blissful reaction to her gently tracing the tip of his member.

"Well Yana, there are other positions people use when they make love but for right now, we're going to stick to what's called the Missionary position. It's where I am over you when we make love mainly by me slipping my member in and out of you. As you get more experience, we can try other postures. If you're up to it after our first time together, we could try some then. It's completely up to you whether we do anything at all though." He said as he watched her to judge her reaction.

"Okay, we can make love." She said softly as she traced his lips to figure out how he made her feel so good by pressing their lips together. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she asked him. She was pleasantly surprised when he leaned in and again made contact with her lips in the same pleasurable manner.

Tannik Veko lifted her from the tub and carried her back to the bedroom to dry off in front of the fire. Setting her down on her feet, he leaned down to kiss her again, not wanting to be parted from her lips for long. Between the heat of the fire and the heat of their growing passions, Yana was losing it. She let out a soft moan as she grabbed Tannik Vekos member, trying to convince him that she was ready. As she did this, he grabbed her by her wrists and continued kissing her.

When she finally let things go at their own pace, he slowly walked her back to the bed. Laying her down, Tannik Veko climbing into the bed next to her. Stroking Yana's face, he felt her whole body react to his touch. He could see that she needed to be together with him as much as he needed her but still, he did not want to traumatize her any.

Resuming the kiss, he moved over her on the bed and parted her legs as he moved his hips between them. Pressing against her entrance Tannik Veko looked deeply into Yana's depth-less brown eyes before slowly entering her. He watched as her eyes registered his size and the pain of first penetration. She let out a loud moan that bordered on a scream as he continued sheathing his member.

Grabbing wildly at his arms, she sobbed as tears trickled in little streams down her face. He whispered his promise over and over to her as he reached her limit of his size. Tannik Veko felt so horrible for causing her tears but kept repeating his promise that he would make her feel wonderful. Yana nodded, still believing him and his promises.

He began a slow rhythm that was as gentle as his member could allow to Yana. She cried at first but once her body relaxed at the size of him, she began to respond positively to his motions. Grabbing his arms again, this time in pleasure, she encouraged him to go faster as her body felt its first pleasure from sensual experience. She smiled as he drilled deeper, fitting more into her and screamed out in pleasure when he increased his speed.

Tannik Veko kept getting lost in Yana's eyes every time he looked into them. He did everything he could to maintain control over himself so as not to hurt this quixotic woman beneath him in any way. He wanted her to experience the full gambit of pleasure that he could give her.

"Master! Master please!" Yana screamed out in bliss.

"No! Never call me that. Call me Tannik. Always call me that. By the gods, you're so beautiful." He managed before he felt her shudder beneath him.

"Tannik!" She screamed before shuddering one final time as she came for the first time with Tannik Veko still thrusting deeply.

He knew by looking into her eyes, that he could make love to her all night and planned on doing so. Yana was so eager for more despite her exhaustion. She tried her best to keep her legs open for him and when she couldn't anymore, smiled when he held them up for her to continue his lovemaking.

"Tannik, I love you," Yana whispered as Tannik Veko drilled deeper inside her than he had previously.

That was all he needed to hear as he began trembling, his member begging for release. He caressed Yana's face softly as he looked into her eyes, asking for permission. She smiled up at him with a confused expression, nearly screaming as she came again, the force of his thrusts so strong.

"Yana, beautiful flower." Tannik Veko said softly but got no response.

He looked into the face of his lover to find her passed out from their first lovemaking. Kissing her lips softly and relishing the taste on his tongue, he moved over to the other side of the bed carrying Yana with him to rest her head on his chest. He fell asleep stroking her short cropped hair.

Tannik Veko sat in his bedchambers watching Yana change from her outer attire. Unbeknownst to her, he had watched her and the secretive religious group worship for two full hours before breaking and going their separate ways.

Completely harmless, the Elvengreens were mainly herbal healers who treated the sick and poor. They just hadn't bothered to get official sanction from him due to his past persecution of them. They would often treat his enemies when they were wounded, the Elvengreen code of ethics being to treat all regardless of circumstances.

Once Yana was naked, he quickly grabbed her and carried her to the bed. Tannik Veko smiled as he thought of what he had in store for her. Gently nibbling her neck, he felt her body, now with a full years experience, respond to his erotic ministrations. He quickly moved up to kiss the sweet lips her relished above all else, both for their sweet taste and the witty conversations they put forth.

Yana smiled as she felt his hands traveling south along her body, only partially predicting what he had in mind for her. She murmured happily as Tannik Veko kissed a trail down her abdomen and smiled when he reached his destination.

Slowly circling his tongue, Tannik Veko enveloped Yana with his lips as he gently suckled and nibbled. Slowly, he slipped his finger inside of the woman he loved to stimulate her orgasmic center. Screams soon followed as Yana tried but failed to adapt to his new style of lovemaking.

Tannik Veko felt Yana's hips jerk involuntarily at his gentle but persistent hand actions. He had never done the combination on her before and it was having the effect he hoped for. Yana moaned when he slipped his finger out of her slowly, dragging his fingertip out as he pressed against her vulnerable center. With a firm flick of his tongue, Tannik Veko looked up into his lovers' anguished eyes. Yana's entire body called out to him, begging for sensual release. Tannik Veko decided to have a bit of fun once he saw that Yana was too tired to run from him.

"Beautiful flower, what's wrong?" He asked feigning ignorance at Yana's current condition. He knew full well what she wanted, needed, and desired but he wanted to drag her yearning out as long as possible. He would meet her pleading looks with mock confusion as though he didn't understand what she meant. Tannik Veko watched as Yana pulled at him unsuccessfully to show him what she wanted.

After about ten minutes of cruelty, Tannik Veko relented. Giving Yana a wicked grin and a wink that put a look of shock on her face, he slowly parted her legs. He watched as Yana began shivering at his actions, the look in his eyes unmistakable. She had seen that look in his eyes before when he was fighting with an opponent and wasn't about to give mercy.

"Tannik, please," Yana begged as he inched his member in agonizingly slow.

Tannik Veko watched as her face registered pain and pleasure all at once, her need to feel him so great. Moving up to kiss her lips, he thrust in as deep and as hard as he could, causing Yana to scream against his lips in a mixture of pleasure and agony. She clawed at the bed as he drilled her between her legs, not stopping even as he kissed her.

Tannik Veko looked into Yana's eyes and saw that glimmer of the woman he fell in love with ready to take the challenge he was offering. He hoisted her up and laid back on the bed. Holding Yana by her hips; he watched, amazed, as Yana rode him with a passion and conviction he had never before seen her show. It was evident in the look she carried on her face, she wanted him to feel what she had felt.

Tannik Vekos body lurched involuntarily in Yana's wake. At every stroke her riding made, he couldn't help his hips upward thrusting. He smiled softly as he felt her tight lips trembling around his member. She had learned a lot in the past year.

Tannik Veko groaned when he felt her massaging his member as she rode. His wonderment at where she learned that was quickly swallowed up by another blissful wave of pleasure as Yana slid down as hard and as fast as she could, sending them both into earth-shattering convulsions.

Tannik Veko saw that Yana was starting to get tired, and offered to take over for her. She reluctantly agreed and smiled as he gently placed her back on the bed, on her stomach, before hugging her close to him. Sliding his member inside her, he watched as she reacted to yet another style of lovemaking he had yet to teach her.

Slowly, her back arched as his member slid the full length of her womb. Tannik listened as he heard her sob for the first time in six months. Trying to maintain control while feeling such pleasure, he made sure Yana was all right before he began his merciless thrusting into her.

Tannik Veko was in the most blissful experience he had ever been in. Yana's soft back was warm and welcoming to his chest as he rammed into her from behind. From somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered to be gentle with her since this was her first time experiencing any man, let alone him, from this position. Yana's sobs were replaced by her pleasured moans as Tannik Veko alternated his thrusts from left and right. Her body not knowing better, Yana's hips thrust forward to meet his member.

Realizing Yana was losing it, Tannik Veko turned Yana back over and watched satisfied as she appeared exhausted. Once again in missionary posture, he slipped in and drilled into his lover until she was at the point of fainting. Yana's body completely lost control as she grabbed wildly for him to hold her closer, her hips a fierce hammer against his.

His blood boiled the more he felt her sliding against him, her body losing control. Stroking her face, he watched as Yana's face contorted into a silent scream before her lips contracted over his member, drawing him to his peak. Yana screamed into Tannik's broad chest as they both came at the same moment.

Tannik Veko looked into his exhausted lover's eyes and pulled her close when he saw she was near tears. In a strange parody of a year ago, he stroked Yana's hair, now longer from a year's growth. He smiled as she slowly opened her eyes to gaze into the face of her lover. Tannik Veko couldn't resist one long passionate kiss before he played his joke on her.

"Yana, you've been keeping a secret from me." He said after they parted from their kiss. He watched as her face became a mask of fear. Tannik Veko grabbed Yana by her wrists and, kneeling between her legs, began interrogating her about that afternoon.

"Do you admit to meeting with the Elvengreens? Answer me Yana!" He said sternly.

"Please don't hurt them Tannik! We were only having a ritual! They're afraid you're going to come after them because they treat your enemies. They're not doing anything wrong! Please Tannik, please!" Yana sobbed as she tried to break free from what she thought was an angry Tannik Veko.

That was Yana to the last, willing to sacrifice herself for the safety and well-being of others. She was well met with the Elvengreens as a social circle, her compassion for the lives of others so strong. In some ways, Yana reminded Tannik Veko of his mother in that respect. Tannik Veko sighed as he continued his interrogation.

"Why should I let them live if they have no respect for my rule?" Tannik Veko asked as he effortlessly held the sobbing, struggling Yana.

"They do have respect for your rule. They just help and heal all who come to them in need regardless of who they are. Tannik I swear to you on my life that they aren't against you!" Yana pleaded as she grabbed his arms.

Tannik Veko chucked mirthlessly, shaking his head. His act had the desired effect. It fooled Yana into believing he was going to order all Elvengreens to their deaths. He watched as she closed her eyes sadly as if waiting for him to give the order to have them executed. Smiling, he decided on ending this game before he really hurt Yana's feelings.

"Yana, look at me." He asked as he watched Yana's eyes remain closed. Leaning down, he softly kissed her lips, showing with this one action that he forgave her and he would let them live. Yana opened her eyes slowly, in disbelief that he was sanctioning the Elvengreens. Her brown eyes met his blue and she knew in that instant that he was only playing a joke on her. A cruel joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Yana burst out laughing, her joy so great that her friends were to be spared. In almost the same moment, she began thinking up ways to exact playful revenge for scaring the life out of her. Tannik saw by the changing look on her face that Yana intended something very devious as payback for this particular game. His mind raced in anticipation at the thought of the challenge.

"Beautiful Flower, I could never hurt you, you know that. You're my reason for living and I couldn't stand it if you were unhappy." Tannik Veko said as he looked into the eyes of the woman he loved.

Softly kissing her brow, he was pleasantly surprised when Yana returned a measured, passionate kiss on the lips. Savoring the intoxicating taste of the woman he loved, Tannik Veko slowly stroked Yana's face before pulling her to his chest.

"In the future, no more secrets though, ok?" Tannik Veko asked softly. "That tree is too cramped for me to stay in for two hours the next time." Tannik Veko and Yana burst out laughing as they held each other in the night.

The End...or is it?