Tanning and Teasing Ch. 01

Story Info
Teasing the boys for her hubby's benefit at the lake.
11.7k words
4.5
101.3k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------

All character are consenting legal adults over the age of 18.

---------

"Are we there yet?"

"Really Karen?" Mark sighed, "I told you, it's about another five minutes, I swear."

Karen laughed at her husband. "Come on, I was just giving you a hard time. You should really relax a little babe. That's why we're going out here, remember? To get away from technology and the pressures of life. Well, and some sun for me too."

"Yeah, sure, I guess. It's gonna be hard to disconnect mentally though. I guess it's helpful that my stupid phone won't connect to my email way out here in the boonies."

They rode in silence the next few minutes until he saw the turn-off for their 'secret' spot at the lake. It had been about five or six years since they had been there, but they found the spot as if it hadn't been any time at all.

The view was decent, the sunshine was great, and the privacy was awesome. The lake was a popular destination, but their spot was on the far side, away from the nice beaches and convenience store, so almost no one went there. They had only seen others within yelling distance two or three other times, and they both hoped that going on a Tuesday morning would guarantee them total privacy.

"See that hon? There is no one around for miles, I'm gonna be able to get some awesome sun today. Can you get my bag from the trunk while I walk down there?"

"Sure, let me get all the heavy stuff," Mark teased, "see ya down there in a couple."

He watched as she walked away as he answered, and he laughed a little at her excitement, thinking happily of how she could seem like an excited little kid sometimes.

"She hasn't acted like this in months," he mumbled to himself as he followed the trail, "maybe this can start something else that hasn't happened in months. Some sex would be nice, and we haven't done it outdoors in several years."

Once he made sure he had everything from the trunk that he could carry, Mark headed back, thumbing the alarm as he left. As that thought crossed his mind, he reflected on his sex life, or more accurately, his lack of one. In the past few years, they averaged one tumble in the sheets every month or two. A few times a year Karen's wild side came out and she was insatiable, needing his body every couple of days.

Mark sighed at the thought, knowing that his story was common among many married couples, and how often regular sex had disappeared about a year after they said 'I do'. Every once in a great while it would come back, but there was no predicting or requesting it, but if it started to show, sometimes it could be encouraged.

A few minutes later he got to the clearing and stopped in his tracks - Karen was nowhere to be seen. Mark's mental pity party was instantly forgotten, and in a flash, he dropped the bag and looked around, quickly starting to worry. She usually wasn't one for practical jokes, so she probably wasn't hiding.

He went towards the water and saw her dress and bikini in a pile by a large rock, then heard some quiet splashing. His heart rate went back to normal as he let out a big sigh of relief. Climbing up on the waist-high rock, Mark could see Karen come into sight about a dozen yards out, totally nude, floating gracefully on her back.

"Holy shit," he said just loud enough for her to hear, "that's a damn fine sight!"

Karen burst up suddenly, looking around in a panic. She saw her husband staring at her with a huge grin on his face.

"Did you say something Mark?"

"Yeah, only that I found some hot babe skinny dipping out here, and I was getting a chubby staring at her tits!"

"Mark, watch your mouth!" she yelled back with a matching smile on her face.

Karen swam back to shore and walked out, standing naked in the ankle deep water. Turning slowly in a circle, she paused, dripping in the sunlight.

"So you really like this flabby old lady body?"

"You aren't old or flabby, so hush. And yes I like it, and I wish I could see it more often."

"You can see it whenever you want, you just have to be at the right place at the right time," she replied, an edge coming into her voice.

Mark's annoyance flared up, and he almost gave her a snide reply about her lack of libido, but caught himself just in time. Her wild side may have been starting to emerge, and the last thing he wanted to do was ruin his chance of getting laid. This could be an epic trip if all the stars were aligned just right, and a big help to the situation would be for him to watch his tongue.

Swallowing his attitude, he smiled widely at his wife. "Well I'm going to have to be watching a lot more then. This could get fun. Am I gonna get lucky enough to see more right now?"

"Is that what you want? For me to lay out dressed just like this to get some sun without tanlines?"

"Damn right I want that. And if you pretend not to notice, you won't see me hiding in the bushes jerking off while I spy on you."

Karen's mouth dropped open in surprise, but she quickly composed herself, hardly noticing the bright red blush covering her whole face.

"Really now, Mark, I'm out here for a tan, not for your silly voyeur fantasies."

He thought he deserved an award for how well he held back his annoyance. Karen usually got snippy when he brought up sex, but he was willing to endure her comments if he could help encourage her wild side to flourish today.

"Come on babe, I'm just giving you a hard time, and you know it. We both know it turns you on to sunbathe in the nude. We also both know that I like the view."

Karen shook her head in resignation instead of continuing that conversation. Ignoring her husband's attempt to get her thinking dirty, she walked over to the bag he had brought down and squatted next to it, digging through the contents. She pulled out the the basket of various bottles of tanning oils and lotions and put them behind her, trying to subtly hide her nudity from the otherwise vacant beach.

"Come over here you pervert, help me find the towel. If you're nice, you can help oil my back."

Mark walked over, still thinking positive and not having to fake his smile of delight, kneeling down beside his wife by the bag. She took everything out and looked at him in confusion.

"Did you leave the towel in the car? I'm not seeing it in here."

"Nope, I just picked up the bag from the trunk and walked over. The only things left in the car is the cooler and folding chairs. Are you sure you packed it?"

"Well yeah, I thought so. I took it from the closet and put it on the couch when I packed the bag, then I... Dammit! It's still on the couch. What am I going to do now? I can't lay out in the sand."

"You can lie down on that rock, it's clean."

"I don't know about that, it's awfully exposed. I would feel like I was on a stage or something."

"There's no one here but me to look at the stage, so go up there and be my 'rock star'."

"Uhhhh, really Mark? Damn that was horrible. OK, I guess I can go up there if, but only if you promise not to make any more jokes that stupid."

Trying to look embarrassed, Mark nodded his head while he held back a smile. 'If I can distract her that easily with a dumb joke, this could get interesting faster than I thought.'

Karen held out her hand as they covered the few steps to the large rock, then paused before trying to climb up, looking for the easiest route. Mark pointed to where he had climbed up. "This is the best way up, there's only a few feet to go. Everywhere else is about six feet up, and it's ten feet from the side facing the water."

She sighed in resignation and gripped her husband's hand as she took the first high step. He helped balance her as she took the first two steps, then as she took the last step, he grabbed her naked ass cheek to give her a boost.

Karen squealed as he pushed, then she giggled as she looked around before smiling at Mark. "Well if I didn't want attention, yelling like that is a very bad way to stay hidden."

Mark hopped up on the rock after her and put the basket of oils and lotions next to her. "I'll be right back babe," he said, "get ready to catch the other stuff from the bag when I toss it up to you."

By the time he got back with the water bottles and snacks, Karen had picked out the tanning oil she wanted and had started coating one arm. In a moment of inspiration, Mark took the bottle from her.

"Stand up," he ordered, "you just let me take care of this."

"Huh? What do you mean babe?"

"It's simple. You stand there with you feet and hands spread, and I will put the oil on for you. I think it will be a close call as to who is liking this more."

"Umm, OK I guess," she replied hesitantly as she looked around.

Looking around as well, he saw they were still all alone. Again he commanded, "Come on, get up, there isn't anyone around."

"Yes sir," she answered right away with a smirk on her face. Standing straight up, she placed her feet shoulder-width apart, with her arms fully extended to the sides, and her palms facing forward.

Mark started rubbing the oil into the tops of her feet and her ankles when he realized something. He had not meant to sound like he was give Karen an order, but it did, and that wasn't the fun part. The fun part for him is that she seemed to have picked up on it and started a game he didn't know they were playing.

The next thing he realized is that with his head behind her and just below her ass, a quick glance showed that he could easily see her pussy. Even more interesting was that her pussy was very wet, and it could only be related to her outdoor nudity. The glistening of her juices was not a new spot that was just starting to get wet, she was soaked. He laughed in his head, knowing that he was right about this situation turning her on.

With an even pace, he oiled up her legs, then took his time working on her ass. With the sides of his fingers, he covered the areas of skin all around her aroused sex, then after a sobering thought of the pain involved from a sunburn on her most private area, he coated her wet lips as well, smiling at the twitching of her hips. From her breathing, she was clearly getting even more turned on by his soft touch. He moved up to her back, then around to her stomach, before slowing down to focus on her breasts.

Karen's eyes stayed closed the whole time, focusing on her husband's hands across her entire body. Even the action of oiling of her arms was sensuous right now. The sensation of being naked in front of the world on this pedestal of a rock was also driving her crazy. The feeling of freedom as she faced the world without clothes was exciting enough, then with her husband caressing every inch of skin was exhilarating. His gentle teasing touch between her legs was making her brain swim, happily cursing him for knowing exactly how and where to touch her for the greatest benefit.

Breaking the spell of her erotic trance, Mark spoke from her side as he groped her breast and ass cheek. "You look and feel amazing, babe, and I can't wait to watch you from the bushes. The oil on my hands should make my cock nice and slippery when I'm stroking off in spy mode."

Karen laughed, half-heartedly pushing him away as the moment started to slip away. "You had to get perverted on me, huh? Just go, silly man, you're blocking my sunlight."

She glanced at the sun and turned to her right a little to get the best angle of the morning rays, then sat down. Leaning back on her hands, she pulled her feet halfway up to her body, spreading her bent knees and feet wide on the warm rock.

"So is this the best angle for you, Mr. Peeping Tom?" Karen asked as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She felt the flutter of excitement knowing her husband was getting turned on simply by watching her.

"Damn right it is, sexy lady. You know you want me to watch too. What if someone else comes by? Maybe I'll let them watch you too, and I might not even let you know. Or maybe if you did know they were watching it would turn you on even more."

Mark heard Karen's breath catch in her throat, and he thought it was obvious that just the thought of having an audience was getting her hot, but he also knew a denial was coming soon. He didn't have to wait long for her to prove him right. Karen snapped her head down to stare at him with her mouth open, but from her quick gasp and the way her knees darted towards each other, it belied her look of shock. He had caused that look with his hands and tongue enough times to know that reaction well.

"Really Mark?" she said in exasperation, "Why would you think that? And where do you get these crazy ideas anyway?"

"Come on babe, I was just being silly and you know it. Now just sit there and catch some sun while I go get our chairs and the cooler from the car."

"OK, don't take too long. I'll be right here working on my tan."

With one last long look at his wife, he thought back to her 'flabby' comment and shook his head. Yes, being a mother had changed her, as had gravity, but she still had a nice body, and he was certain that if by some crazy miracle someone actually did come by, they would stop to enjoy the same view she was giving him right now.

Mark realized he was stalling, so he tore his eyes away and headed back to the car. He was gone less than five minutes, but on his way back, he could swear that he heard sounds of someone walking, and a distant voice. With the way Karen had been acting this morning, he wouldn't put it past her to do a practical joke and hide from him. Ten minutes ago he swore she wouldn't, but now he wasn't so sure. She was acting a bit froggy, and he wasn't sure what to expect.

Trying to play along, he put down the cooler and the camping chairs in the middle of the trail and snuck into the treeline. Stalking like a hunter, he moved silently towards the water and the big rock Karen was supposed to be sunning herself on. Coming to the clearing, he saw that she was still on the rock and he was confused.

'Where did those noises come from?' He thought, staring around suspiciously. 'If there is someone else out here, they are being awfully sneaky as well, but I'm patient enough to wait them out.'

Less than a minute later his patience was rewarded. From the other side of the clearing behind Karen, were three people walking towards them. It looked like they were college kids, and the group consisted of two guys and one lady. They were talking quietly but making a good amount of noise walking through the low brush. They seemed harmless enough and Mark came up with a delightfully evil plan. If the lady wasn't part of the group, he probably wouldn't have done it, but her presence made them seem less of a threat.

Since Karen thought he was still back at the car, he felt safe that she wouldn't get mad if he wasn't there to warn her of these visitors. Mark dodged back behind a tree, then hid in the brush out of sight to wait for them to get closer.

Karen's body jumped a bit, but she forced her head back and closed her eyes again. She had heard the noise in the brush and almost jumped down to grab her clothes, then she remembered what Mark said he was going to do.

With a smile, she called out, "Babe, are you spying on me again? You'd better hope no one sees what you're doing."

Silence answered her, just as she expected. Still smiling, she spread out her legs and crossed her ankles and squeezed her thighs to put a little pressure on her clit, getting more into the spirit of things. Then she heard the sound of footsteps in the loose rocks by where their gear was, and she suddenly she got worried. It sounded like more than one pair of feet. In shock, Karen whipped her head around to see who was there, ready to yell at Mark for scaring her.

The sight of three co-eds only ten yards away was not what she was expecting, and her mood instantly changed. She screamed in fright, and spun over, laying on her stomach to hide her nudity. The three held up their hands and backed up a step, and Karen noticed that they were standing between her and her clothes on the sand, blocking her ability to get dressed.

The girl of the group spoke up. "Hey lady, we aren't going to hurt you or anything, we were just enjoying the view. Sorry if we scared you, we are going to leave now, OK?"

"OK. Yes. Good," was all Karen could stammer out.

Now that her fright had passed and she realized she wasn't in danger, she took a second to look at their faces. The two guys were good looking; young, but still old enough to be attractive to her. They were smiling widely, and she seemed to sense their enjoyment, but not the creepy hunger some guys had when they were undressing her with their eyes. These guys didn't even have to do that, she was already undressed, and she assumed that they had already seen all of her before she freaked out.

The feeling the strangers' eyes on her nude body, out in the open, with no clothing within her reach, was quickly taking on a new feel. Karen's heart was no longer racing in fear, there was a hint of passion coursing through her veins now, and she could almost hear the guys mentally willing her to turn over. Her excited libido made her think about doing it, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

The girl turned around and pulled on one arm of each of the guys, dragging them reluctantly away, but she stopped as she saw Mark standing in the trees watching her. The girl felt a tension in the air, as she somehow knew he was with the woman they had scared.

Mark watched the whole thing happen, and at first he was laughing on the inside at his wife's fright, but then he started to get upset. He felt anger building up inside of him as these two young guys were enjoying the sight of his naked wife, and he almost ran out at them to chase the group away, and then his hormones kicked in.

The thoughts came at him rapid-fire, and he got an evil grin from his inspiration. He thought of how Karen reacted to his comment of her being watched, and while he never thought it would happen, now it really was. He was sure that Karen would be getting turned on, but if somehow she wasn't, maybe she would be after he was by her side for protection and to help orchestrate things. Before the group got away, he made up his mind, knowing he had to do this.

Mark walked out of the brush to find the girl leading her friends away, and she stopped with a look of fear in her eyes. The guys turned around partially so they could see both Mark and Karen, and Mark could see their attitudes change into one of defense.

Holding up his hands, Mark quietly said, "Hold up a second guys. Where are you off to in such a rush?"

"We came out here to swim and to get away from everyone," the lady answered. "This is our secret spot at the lake, and we didn't think anyone else would be here. Since you were here first, we will leave so your lady-friend there doesn't think we're creeping on her."

Low enough for Karen to not hear, Mark smiled and replied, "Feel free to stay if you want. I'll get something for my wife to wear and we can all hang out. Well, unless we're too old for you or something."

While he was talking, Mark glanced over at Karen. She was still laying face-down, her arms at her sides to cover her breasts. She was watching intently but had a confused look on her face, seeming to wonder why her husband was talking to the intruders and not covering her up or chasing them away.

The girl smiled, her body visibly relaxing. "Yeah, sure, that's cool. Y'all ain't all that old though. And your wife, she doesn't have to put on anything if she doesn't want to. Everyone here is enjoying the view."

"Well that won't happen, she is pretty modest. But yeah, feel free to stay, I'll be right back and we can get properly introduced and stuff."

Mark walked to where their gear was, and the three turned to watch them both. Mark picked up Karen's dress and brought it to her, and before he got there she asked, "Why are they still here Mark, and what the hell is going on?"