Tanning Day

Story Info
She totally submits her bottom and holes to her man.
2.3k words
4.29
87.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skin is very pale thanks to my Irish heritage. I bruise like an over ripe peach and burn faster than dry kindling on a hot fire. My Lord knows this, but decided, nonetheless, that I needed a good tanning. He woke me up at 6:00 a.m. this morning. I hate being woken up that early, but he also knows this and didn't really care. In addition to a Tanning day, apparently, I was having a Submissive day. I whined a bit and tried to snuggle. He kissed me and whispered into my ear that he wanted total obedience today. My whining stopped immediately. I knew by the tone of his voice that if I did not obey I'd be sorry.

He flipped me over onto my stomach and began tanning my backside. He was kind and warmed me up first, but within a few minutes I began to squirm as the heat spread across my cheeks. He placed a hand on the small of my back to hold me in place and continued, increasing his force. Just when I was on the verge of tears and moisture gather on my nether lips, he stopped, turned me onto my back, stood next to the bed and kissed me again.

"Today, you will stay naked and your bottom will be pink at the very least constantly. Sometimes, it will be red, possibly even purple. I'm going to spank you, cane you, paddle you with my belt, the wooden paddle, your hairbrush, or anything else I want. I'm going to plug your ass with ginger, beads, the inflatable, my cock. I'm going to fuck you with anything and everything that I desire. I'm going to clip your nipples with clothespins, clamps, my teeth. By this time tomorrow, you are going to be too sore to walk, wear a bra or sit. Agreed?"

I didn't answer. I crawled to the side of the bed and began to suck his glorious cock in gratitude.

I must have pleased him I thought as I prepared breakfast, since after my first spanking of the morning and his outline for the day, he fed me his thick, sweet cum. I hummed to myself and flipped the last pancake onto the plate. He is sitting at the breakfast bar, watching me. I smiled at him when I placed the plate before him. He smiled back, but I saw the gleam in his eyes.

"Time for a refresher."

He stood, positioned me in front of the bar, my legs spread and my hands grasping the back of the counter, my ass at the perfect angle.

"Do not let go of that counter. Do not move your feet. You can wiggle and cry, but plant your feet. If you move, you will regret it."

He picked up the spatula I had just used. The first strike left me gasping for air. After five I was wiggling and my cheek rested on the cool counter. After ten I was crying and my ass was on fire. On the eleventh swat I made a fatal mistake. I lifted my foot and one hand, forgetting his warning, momentarily distracted by the pain.

He stopped. Sighed. I immediately realized my mistake and began to babble an apology, knowing fully that my pleas would be ignored. He walked slowly to the fridge. I lifted my head and watch as he took out a bag containing a peeled finger of ginger. He had obviously prepared for this day. I dropped my head and silently thanked all creation for this man. My juices began to flow and I felt my nipples harden. He slipped the ginger, a thick long finger of it, into my anus and the internal burn made me quiver.

On the fifteenth swat, I screamed, the orgasm flowing over ever nerve in my body.

"Good. Now suck on me while I finish my breakfast," he commanded as he sat down and picked up his fork. "After I've finished, I'll remove the ginger."

I sank to floor and fervently hoped that he ate slowly.

Noon. He was watching television, something he rarely had time to do. I was dusting the bedroom, trying to focus on the task at hand, but distracted by the plug in my ass. After he had finished eating breakfast, he had helped me stand, bent me over a chair and removed the ginger. The burning continued for about 5 minutes, but by the time I had cleaned up the kitchen, my anus was back to normal. My ass, however, was still warm and stinging. I asked if I could look at it in the mirror, but he just smiled and shook his head. My tanned hide was for his pleasure, not mine. He watched me tidy the kitchen and then directed me into the bathroom. When I saw the enema bag hanging from the shower rod I lowered my head, embarrassed and humiliated. I hated when he gave me an enema. I was happy to give one to myself in privacy, but to have him, my Lord, administer one. OMG!

"You're going to feel this one. It's going to cramp. You will hold it inside of you despite the discomfort for at least ten minutes and then you will eliminate. I'll give you a fifteen minute break and then I will administer a second enema of cold, clean water. You will hold that for at least twelve minutes before elimination. Afterwards, you will be plugged until your next spanking. If you eliminate before your allotted time I will administer a third enema of crushed ice and water. Questions?"

I silently shook my head. He raised his eyebrows and I lay on the floor, legs up in the "diaper changing" position. My cheeks were as red as my ass by this point. He inserted the nozzle and I felt a comforting warmth enter my bowels. And continue. And continue. My stomach began to cramp and he halted the flow, allowing the liquid to move its way deep inside of me. I glanced at the bag and almost cried. I still had half the bag to go and I knew he would make me hold the entire contents of the bag. After a moment, he continued the flow. I concentrated on breathing. Finally, he removed the nozzle and set a timer. I hoped he would leave, but he didn't. He just leaned against the door and watched.

The cramping began. I closed my eyes, trying desperately to hold in the offensive liquid. Milk and molasses. Ten minutes. I heard the clicking of the timer. I counted to ten and then counted again. Time stood still. Finally, the timer went off and I looked pleadingly up at him. He nodded. I scurried up and barely made it to the stool before he contents of my bowels gushed out. I was crying, mainly from the humiliation of him watching me.

My Lord is true to his word. After the second enema, when I was good and clean, he inserted a large black plug. This usually hurts like hell, but because of the cleansing, it slid right it. I am going about my daily chores but feeling the plug with every movement. A constant reminder that I am his and he will use me when and how he chooses. The plug a place holder for his cock.

"Girl!" I hear him call.

I stop what I am doing and go into the living room. He smiles at me and pats his lap. I assume the position, bracing my hands against the floor.

"You make me so happy, Girl."

I am content as his commanding hand lands heavily on my bottom. Fire spreads across my cheeks. He alternates from one globe to the other. After fifteen minutes of this, I'm crying, but can't help thinking of how sore his hand must be. He stops, gently rubs my stinging bottom. I feel his hand between my legs, his fingers gliding over my dripping slit.

"Spread your legs."

I do, knowing what he has planned. I take a few quick breathes and ball my hands into small, tight fists. The first slap to my nether lips is sharp and quick. I gasp, but don't move. By the fifth swat, though I'm beyond crying. Reality no longer exists, just a haze of beautifully painful pleasure. He grasps my engorged clit and pinches. Hard. I can't help myself. I explode, squirting my submission into his hand. Somewhere I hear his delighted laughter.

3:00 p.m. My bottom stung, my clit tenderized and my asshole was sore. After the last spanking, my Lord had removed the plug and fucked my ass. It was glorious. He bent me over the chair in the living room and pounded away. After the anticipation wearing the plug for over an hour, I came immediately. Luckily, he lasted longer. He fucked me mercilessly with hard, strong thrusts and finally, grasping my swinging tits, he emptied his load deep inside my bowels. When he pulled out, he had me suck him clean, which I happily did. Now, I was on the bed, lying on my back, awaiting his pleasure again. Seriously - could this day get any better?

"Your bottom is still nicely red, so I think it's time to concentrate on the nipples."

Thank goddess!

"But first, I don't think your ass should be empty, do you?"

I bit my lip, knowing an answer from me was not really expected or wanted. He inserted the beads. When the last one entered my more than tender asshole, I almost exploded again.

He dangled a pair of tweezer clamps in front of me. I was grateful. These hurt, but not horribly. I knew immediately that I would be wearing them for a while. He sucked on my right nipple and a line of electricity ran straight to my clit. I arched my back and grabbed the bedding. He sucked hard, pulling my nipple taunt then attaching the first clamp. It was tight, but not painful. Then he administered to the left nipple. I was panting. He gave the chain connecting the clamps a tug and I began to quiver. He smiled at me and said, "Ride me."

He lay beside me and I immediately rolled over to climb on top of him. I slid his rod inside of my wet, welcoming pussy and clamped my muscles around him, the bead pushing against his cock. I arched my back, closed my eyes and allowed waves of pleasure to wash over me. When I had regained my breath, and looked at him, I saw that gleam in his eyes again. He lifted the chain to my mouth. I opened and bit down, my nipples straining against their bonds.

"Ride."

6:00 p.m. I am satiated. But revived. My kind Lord allowed me to nap for a few hours after the last session. He removed the nipple clamps after he had filled my womb with his essence, but kept the beads inside of me. I was not to be without a reminder of my place, even in sleep. When I awoke, it was near dinner time. I wandered into his den and asked if he would like me to prepare him some food. He didn't look up from his newspaper but said that he would prefer a variety of appetizers and snacks as opposed to a full dinner. He also informed me that I should prepare enough for a few guests. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to question him, but he looked up at me with a strictness that boded punishment for any impertinence, so I nodded and went about my business. I had wanted to ask him about the beads still lodged in my bottom, but thought better of it.

Around 7:00 the doorbell rang. I was in the kitchen and froze. I was naked and plugged with beads and he had invited guests over??? I heard him greet someone whose voice I did not recognize. Then I realized I was hearing several male voices. A moment later, my Lord came into the kitchen.

"You will bring the appetizers into my study. Once there I will blindfold you and you will stand in the corner awaiting my pleasure. Questions?"

I knew that he would not force me to do this. All I had to do was tell him that I was uncomfortable with this situation and he would allow me to put clothes on or retreat to our bedroom for the evening. I looked at him and smiled.

"No, my Lord."

I stood facing the corner, listening to male conversation, sometimes centered around me, sometimes not. I recognized no voices and made no sound or movement. I could not, however, control my excitement and one gentleman made not of how my thighs were beginning to glisten. My Lord agreed. I felt his hand on my arm and he gently led me over to his desk. He pushed my shoulders gently and I leaned over, resting my elbows on his cleaned off desktop. One man whistled, impressed with the loop at the end of the beads dangling from my ass. My Lord ran his hand over my sore bottom and gave it a sharp slap. I jumped slightly and the men laughed.

"Would any of you like a go at her bottom?"

I closed my eyes in humiliation. He was offering my ass to men I did not know and would never be able to recognize again since I was blindfolded.

"Gentleman, choose your implement. You may each have 5 full minutes to tan her bottom."

I panted with fear and excitement. I yelped as I felt the heavy slap of a wooden paddle landed squarely on my sit spot. My Lord had his hands on my head. He leaned down and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too."