Tanning For Guests

Story Info
Wife is seen tanning on deck by strangers.
2.4k words
4.6
93.9k
39
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must make this disclaimer. My friend Showife has been an inspiration to me and he encouraged me to publish my stories. Last week I read one of his great stories with the premise of using Craigslist to bring people to the house to see the wife. I would never rip off anyone's idea. However I had written this ten days before I read his, using the same premise. Please know I have only the utmost respect for Show and all authors and understand that this was truly a co-incidence. Thanks!

TANNING FOR GUESTS

My lovely wife Catherine and I have found a way to reveal her natural beauty to guys with it looking like a complete accident and not taking a chance with people we know.

I sell a lot of old car parts on Craigslist. Yesterday I had a guy who wanted to come buy a Chevy rear end I had for sale. I just asked that he call before he came so I would be sure to be home. Well he called and just Catherine and I were home so that was great. No kids around.

I live in the country on acreage with corn and wheat fields all around us so there are no neighbors that can see us. Even If someone drives by they cannot see into our back yard. It is a long way back from the road.

We had a simple plan. She would be just outside on the back deck tanning in the nude. It has been super hot all summer and yesterday was sunny and hot to so it was perfect for our plan. I had the rear end setting in the back of the house just a few feet from the deck.

The man called and said he was on his way and would be there in about twenty minutes. I got her radio out and put on some CD's she likes and turned the music up a bit. Catherine came down to lay on the lawn chaise, no suit or towel in sight, just sunglasses and a little pair of cute summer sandals with a medium heel was all she brought.

She looked so fine walking around on the deck in those little heels to show off to me. She says, "Honey are you sure you want another man to see this naked body of mine and see every inch?" She switched her hips a bit and put her arms up behind her hair flipping it a bit.

I got an instant hard on. I said, "Yes I do and I can't wait." So she said, "Then oil me up handsome and let's get me all ready.

I had the great pleasure of rubbing suntan oil all over her luscious hot body. I did it as she stood in front of me because I think a standing woman is so sexy and I can rub her front and the back at the same time.

She says when I am rubbing oil on her breasts and her bare bottom at the same time it makes her so horny she has to make love to me. So now you know the real reason I do it like that.

I also do her lower back and her pussy at the same time and that makes her get all wet and then I get her neck and her hips and finally down her long legs.

By the time I'm done oiling her she just wants to go back inside and make love, but I said this will be exciting and then we will have all the loving we want.

Now I prefer oil instead of lotion because oil makes her skin shine so nicely. So there she was settling down in the chaise. She had a big pair of dark sunglasses on and her sexy hair up.

Well it only took about 15 minutes and I know they will be here soon so I go in my garage and look busy on a project there so it could easily be assumed I didn't even know she was out back.

In five minutes a nice pickup truck pulls in my driveway. Two gentlemen get out. The driver was about sixty-five years old. His name was Fred and he brought his buddy Wally with him. Wally was about the same age. They were very nice. We shook hands and chatted a bit about the nice hot sunny weather we've been having and just how nice and sunny it was today.

They looked over my street rod and we talked a bit about cars. Then I said, "Now you wanted the transmission right?" I had one there all ready to go. Fred said, "No I wanted the rear end, remember?"

I said, "Oh, yeh, that's right. I am so sorry. I got you mixed up with the guy who wants the transmission, or I'd have had it ready. Forgive me. I'm afraid the rear end in the back. I'll have to go get it.

They said, "We'll come help you lift it." I said, "That'd be nice." And I grabbed a parts cart I have and we started around the back. As we rounded the corner of the house we got pretty close to the deck before they noticed her, but all of a sudden they both go, "WOWOWOW!!!!! Buddy, looks like your wife's out there."

I didn't even look up and I said, "Yeh she likes to tan." I kept myself busy with my back to the deck. Then they said, "Buddy, she's naked." I looked up and now we were only about 10 feet from the deck. Catherine had the nice music on fairly loud so it appeared logical that she didn't hear us and she looked to be sound asleep.

I looked up too and said, "Oh wow, you're right. That gal hates tan lines and it's so private here she can tan like that. I hope it doesn't offend you guys." They said, "Are you kidding!? Do you mind if we look a little?"

I said, "I guess since you've already seen her, a little longer won't do any harm as long as she doesn't know. Just don't wake her up." They looked at me like I was crazy and said, "REALLY?!?!?" I said, "Sure go ahead and take a little peek."

They may have been 65 but they acted like 16 year olds. They walked to the back side of the deck and looked straight up her legs at her perfect, sweet little smooth shaved pussy with just a tiny upside down triangle on her mound.

Her breasts looked so awesome too and you know how a woman's tummy looks extra small when they lay on their backs. It looked like she was sucking it in a bit too cause her pubic mound looked a little pronounced. It reminded me of when she was just 23.

Now I knew that she knew we were there because when I first came around the corner of the house I saw her wink at me and lower her sunglasses before they even came around the house behind me and had a chance to notice her. This amussed me because she is usually so shy.

I was guessing the fact that they were a bit older made it easier for her. The guys were on cloud nine. They looked from every angle. They were really close now too and could see her slit and her delicate little lips as well.

She fained a sleepy little stretch and scratched her pussy for a few seconds, just enough to make it move and just the sight of her touching herself got the old boys rolling. As her hand moved back up she detoured and rubbed her boobs and nipples a second.

I could not believe how long they wanted to stand there. She had her feet resting on the outside edges of the chaise. I walked over and joined them and we all three gazed at her natural naked beauty.

A few little beads of sweat were rolling down her nice boobies and a few were rolling off her thighs and tummy and some down between her fine legs.

I was getting horny just looking. I couldn't believe I was standing in the sun with two guys I'd never met looking directly at my wife's pussy lips. That little slit is so enticing out in the sun.

Well, after a ridiculous ten minutes of standing in the hot sun looking at my naked wife I finally nudged them and pointed to the rear end. They reluctantly followed and we loaded it up and wheeled it around front with them staring back at Catherine the entire time.

When we got up front and put it in their truck they shook my hand and thanked me a thousand times for letting them see her. The guys each gave me an extra twenty and said, "Please take her out as thanks for a memory we will never forget." I said, "I sure will." Then I said, "Oh I forgot to get you a receipt.

You can go take one more look if you want to while I write one up." As they walked around I quickly went in through the garage door and whispered out to the deck to Catherine, "Great show and your adoring fans are coming around for another peek." She laughed and rolled over on her tummy with her legs spread wide apart.

I jotted up a receipt and looked out the window to see them take up their position looking straight up her legs again. They stood there for another full ten minutes. I finally walked around the house very quietly too and stood next to them.

I never get tired of seeing my woman's fine toned butt with her legs open and her sweet pussy right there in the middle. And Catherine's butt and pussy are the finest I have ever seen. As we watched, Catherine got up on her knees and stretched way forward to get a cold drink she had out there by her chair. Those old geezers where getting the finest bend over pussy shot from the nicest little bubble butt they would ever see. And with her knees apart we were seeing her nice breasts too. Her boobs got that nice long and pointy look and swayed as she drank the water.

But she appeared to never notice we were there.

The guys looked afraid of being caught, but the music kept them from being heard. She layed back down and rubbed her bottom a little which caused it to wiggle and was very sexy. This time she kept her legs together and that sort of 'plumps' up her butt and makes that sexy womanly curve from a tiny waist and then up over that fine bottom and back down to the legs and the that hypnotizing curve from a narrow waist then out to fine hips and back in along those toned muscular legs to the cute little bare pointed feet thing that looks so heavenly.

Plus it was topped off by her muscular bare back and long neck and fine hair. She looked like an angel. As she found her perfect spot she sort of bounced her legs and hips and that made her perfect little tushy bounce just right showing off it's firmness.

We finally all tiptoed back around the house to the front. They thanked me again and just as they were saying goodbye to me the door from the house that goes out to the garage opens and Catherine was standing in the doorway totally naked wearing only her heels and calls to me, "Honey, did you want me to make you some dinner?" We all three stared at her perfect body, still shining of oil and her nipples were in a full puffy state and her pussy looked like a present that needed a good licking.

She suddenly notices the guys and gasps and says very loudly, "OH!!! I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! I didn't realize we had company." But she didn't go right back in. I said, "Oh that's O.K. Honey, I am sure these men don't mind seeing a beautiful woman do you guys? This is my wife Catherine and these gentleman are Fred and Wally." They actually began to walk towards her saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you and just seeing you is the greatest thing that has happened to us in twenty years."

That made her laugh and laughing made her body shake a bit causing her boobs to bounce. She was standing there in the doorway where the garage goes into the laundry room, up three stairs so she was way taller than they were and that made not noticing her shaved naked pussy and big shiny breasts impossible. Every man on earth knows that there is something extremely powerful about the sight of a naked woman standing right in front of you that takes your breath away. Especially when she is elevated. And she was doing that to us all.

She reached out and shook each of their hands, as they stared at her swaying breasts like little puppies wanting to nurse, and she said, "Nice to meet you, but I'd better get back inside, I don't want to be indecent here, but again it is nice to meet you both." She turned and we all saw her perfect little butt move, the way only a fine woman's butt can move, accentuated by the little heels she was wearing and they stared at her as she smiled over her shoulder and waved. I was one proud husband.

They walked to their truck and said, "You are the luckiest man on earth to have that awesome woman for yourself." I said, "I know I am, thanks." They drove away looking over their shoulder and waving at the front door. I turned and looked and there she was standing in the doorway waving at them, totally nude.

I went in and gave her her forty dollar tip. She took it and set it on the counter and said, "Well that actually was fun. I could not believe how they looked at me, like I was some kind of a goddess or something. I might just do that again." She continued, "Now that got me all horny so hurry up and get those clothes off and make love to your oiled up wife outside on the deck."

Being the excellent husband that I am .....

I promptly did as I was told.