Tanning in St. Maarten

Story Info
Sunbtahing turns into sex education on a nude beach.
3.7k words
4.45
58.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many minutes do you want to start with?" the enticing mid twenty something who was the tanning salon receptionist asked me as I was at my first day of tanning from a long northwest winter. Her tan tits that showed no tan lines as they pressed against her low white top showing very nice cleavage.

"I think I'll start off with 8 minutes since it's been a while." I replied as my annual preparation for 10 days in St Maarten was about to begin. "This really saved my arse last year!

"Where did you go?

"St Maarten"

"Oh I heard about that place. Ya, you definitely want to condition your skin if you go there, especially on the French side."

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't the French side nude sunbathing?"

"Yes but not all beaches are. Most are topless and the European men wear speedos but there are several nude beaches. My favorite takes 30 minutes to hike in from either end of the beach. It's great there to do what you like, or for solitude, and as well as being au natural."

"Well that sounds perfect! Need someone to hold your sunscreen and rub it on?" she giggled.

"Why yes, that would nearly complete the French beach experience!"

"So what would make it complete?" she shot back.

"Why, sex on the beach of course!" I countered.

"Ohhhh, I've never done that!" She blushed with a wry smile.

"It's great. But just watch out where the sand goes!" I laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind. Perhaps I need a teacher!" she said with her red pouty lips.

"Well I sure can do that!" And at that moment I thought no time like the present.

So now here I am on St Maarten and have been for several days having gone to my favorite beach a few times but nothing special happened to speak of. Mostly a few older couples who have full deep tans that you know are locals, and some there on vacation and have white asses and tits (that turn red!) that have ventured off the beaten track looking for adventure perhaps getting naked on the beach for the first time.

Again I make my way to my favorite beach and get there early enough so that I'm the only one there. That's great as that lets me get the best beach spot that has some trees for shade as the day warms up. The foliage here is about 30 feet from the lapping waves. My spot lets you get out of the hot sun without carrying an umbrella.

I lay out my towel in the sun about 15 feet from the surf and sunscreen up to soak in the hot Caribbean sun. I'm there about 45 minutes and laying on my back when I notice 2 women coming down the trail from the other end of the beach from which I came in from. As soon as they hit the beach they take off their shirts wearing just a bikini and scan for a spot to settle down.

They walk down the beach toward me where I'm laying naked with my legs spread a little to get sun to as many places as it can.

My head is cocked a little toward them to see just what is coming down the beach as I have dark sunglasses where it would be difficult to detect that I could see out.

As they walk I notice that one is older than the other, probably about 30 and there was a younger woman with red hair more about 20. The older one wore a flimsy bikini that was a layer of thin cloth so it was easy to make out the curve of her breast, poking nipples, and camel toe. The younger one wore a more traditional bikini but fit into it quite well with her tight assets.

They were talking and it appeared was French as I couldn't understand what they were saying but recognized the accent. They walked along and were feet from my feet since the waves where caressing the short beach. Suddenly the older one stopped right at my feet and from what I could tell gave me a good look over. Especially at my cock & balls.

You see although I'm an older guy I like to keep my pubic hair short, probably about a quarter inch or less and shave my balls. The feel of smooth balls is especially nice in the warm Caribbean ocean which I was about ready to experience. After applying some sunscreen earlier, they had a nice sheen to them.

The younger woman stopped when she saw the other woman stop so she got a good look too. The older one said something quietly to the other and they continued down the beach. I turned my head to see what the rear view looked like and was not disappointed as the older woman's bottoms were riding up her ass. The younger had a somewhat small bikini bottom that let some of her cheeks hang out.

About 25 yards away is where they laid out their towels. I sat up so I could check out the beach and my new neighbors. The older one removed her top but the younger one kept her top on much to my dismay. Rat's I thought. You could tell that the older one has had her tits out in the sun with little of a tan line but were not burned. They started applying sunscreen to each other's backs. I was thinking where was that tanning salon girl when I need her for my back! The younger girl then laid down and from what I could tell closed her eyes. The older one was not done and sat on her knees facing the ocean to apply lotion to her bare chest.

During this time, I was putting sunscreen on my arms, chest, and legs. I got up on my knees to put lotion on my ass. Now it was time for my cock & balls. I noticed she was glancing at me so I wanted to give her a good show. I ran my hand all over my balls and groin area as she began to put lotion on her tits one at a time and very slowly. I moved to my cock and put lotion on as if I was stroking it. This started to get me hard and when I let my cock go it was pulsing while it rose to attention.

She started pulling on her nipples and releasing them slowly as I put more lotion on my cock and stroked it again. I knew she was watching me and she knew that I was watching her which brought us both to a smile.

I wasn't ready to come yet although the idea of doing so in front of a stranger who wanted to watch and reciprocate was every mesmerizing but I decided to lay down on my back with my fully erect cock standing at attention. She lay down as well tilting her head in my direction watching as my erection subsided.

After 15 minutes, I was getting pretty warm and decided to take a dip. Right below me on the beach was not the best place to go in due to some rocks so I got up and went down the beach about 25-20 yards, almost in front of them. The water was so refreshing and swimming naked with shaved balls was an experience (each man should have)! In warm water at least there is minimal shrinkage! Haha

After 10 minutes or so I returned to my towel to dry off by just laying down and letting the sun do its job. Once dried I thought it best to put some more sunscreen on and again rubbed some on my cock & balls. The woman was sitting up and watched me as I tugged at my cock to get the blood flowing so my package was "presentable", but she did not put lotion on herself.

She got up and started walking toward me on the beach as I laid back down. She walked slowly past looking intently at my cock & balls. Then she stopped and turned around and walked right up to the end of my feet.

"I have never seen shaved balls before other than on the internet and they are fascinating to look at. None of the men back in France shave theirs. Do you mind if I look?" she said with a sultry French accent.

I got up on my elbows. "Sure, but you might get a better view if you sat down." As now the blood was starting to flow on its own in my cock. I moved a little spreading my legs a bit more so my balls were on display as she sat down on the edge of towel. Her tits were glistening too from the lotion and the sweat from the hot sun. Beads of perspiration were forming on her tits and one was hanging from her left nipple.

"I like the look of that! They sure look smooth. I wish more men would do it especially since many women seem to shave their pussy which is what men prefer." She moved in a little closer within hands reach.

"I just shaved them this morning. Perhaps you'd like to touch them too to see how smooth they are."

She did just that. She moved a hand to the ball that was closest to her. Gently she began to touch it lightly first with the back of her fingernail then the tip of her finger. She had moved her body in such a way that I could see her now wet camel toe in the thin bikini material. She started caressing the ball with one finger, then two, and then three.

"MMM that IS smooth!

That got me a bit more excited with that accent of hers and the stroking of my balls and now my cock was about at mid staff. She proceeded stroking with her whole hand. Then she cupped both balls in one hand and gave them a tug. Now my cock was hard and pointing to the sky and a small bead of precum rose out of the slit. As she tugged my balls, my cock was being pulled tight showing blood vessels.

"I think I better give them the tongue test" as she lowered her mouth sticking out her lounge. She started licking at them.

"They taste like sunscreen but good" she bobbed up between licks.

The sensation was driving me wild as my cock was as hard as ever and more precum oozed out. Next she put a ball in her mouth and began swirling her tongue. She moved up to my shaft and began licking it like a popsicle.

"My you do that well!" I said.

"This is absolutely wonderful to suck balls and not have hair in my teeth!" She responded before putting both balls in and swirling her tongue.

By now the younger girl had sat up looking for the other woman and saw her attending to me. The older one noticed and stopped what she was doing and motioned her to come over. This was getting really good!

Walking over the younger girl pleaded. "What are you doing?

"I'm trying shaved balls for the first time. They're wonderful and you should try too!"

"I've never licked a man's balls before. I don't know..."

"Come on!" the older woman said. "No one else is here and you want to know what they're like don't you? You need to start learning about sex!"

"Oh, OK, I guess so." The younger girl now eagerly said.

The older woman explained that she was her aunt and they were on holiday and that her niece grew up with strict parents so she was hoping to break her out of her mold and get some experience.

With that the niece got down on the other end of the towel with me in the middle.

"Here stroke them slowly" I instructed her. She reached out and did as she was told.

"This feels nice!" She quipped and eagerly started using both hands. "They are so smooth!"

"Now lick them as your aunt did for the tongue test..."

She also lowered her head and began to lick then one at a time. By now there was little taste left from the sunscreen as the older woman had cleaned them pretty good.

"...and swirl your tongue..." Which she eagerly did. "...and get both balls your mouth."

When she came up for air she had a look on her face that said she was mine and had to have more. The older woman was getting impatient and wanted back into the fun.

"I want back in!" she blurted

So, she put her mouth on the head of my cock and again swirled her tongue sucking out the precum. Then she slowly lowered her mouth down my shaft and pulling back up to my head swirling her tongue again, repeating this several times. I was ready to blow my top from one woman sucking my balls and another my cock! This is fucking great I thought to myself. But I wanted to see what they were hiding underneath their suits, particularly the niece.

"I think you two need to be naked too." I told them.

The younger one was first to respond. She undid her top letting her creamy curved firm breast fall out with her now erect nipples. Magnificent! The older one untied her juice soaked bottoms and tossed them to the side. Her glistening pussy lips protruded out from her shaved pussy! Perfect for nibbling I thought.

"Now your turn." I told the niece.

She sheepishly lowered them to the ground exposing her pussy with a full head of hair save for a few bikini areas. But after a while was not holding her legs together anymore so that I could see her wetness and excitement too.

"Now that's much better! Please resume what you were both doing."

Two women going down on you at the same time is a dream come true. I reached out and grabbed a boob from each woman and fondled them and pinching their erect nipples. Next I moved my hand down the older woman's belly to the top of her clit.

"Hmm", she started to moan.

I did the same with the younger one and she moaned as well becoming more demonstrative than the other. Inching my way down both women to their pussys, I inserted a finger slowly into each one. Their wetness helped me to insert two fingers which prompted them to suck even harder.

"I think it's my turn to give you the lick test" I told the aunt.

"My pussy needs your tongue!" She replied.

And with that she came over to lower herself on my face so that I could see the bottom of her tits as she then started rubbing them pulling on her nipples. I licked her sweet juices from her bald wet skin. Yum! I love the taste of pussy in the morning! She then lowered enough for me to insert my tongue into her hot wet box. The moaning was increasing as I darted my tongue in and out and up and down.

By now the younger woman was moving to my hard cock.

"This is her first time sucking a dick" the older woman squeezed out in between moans.

"Start by licking it" I managed to get out between pussy tongue fucks which again she did as she was told.

She lowered her head and started licking the shaft and moved up to the head and down to my balls again.

"You are doing fantastic!" I encouraged her.

"This is better than I dreamed about when touching myself back home!" she said excitedly and really went to work on my quivering cock.

She popped up to say: "I really love the shaved balls! They're fun to swirl around in my mouth. And sucking on your cock is fun too!"

She wasn't really sucking yet so I told her: "go down my shaft as far as you can then suck real hard as you slowly slide up to the head will really drive a man wild."

Again she did as she was told and continued to do so.

"You are perfect at it!" I again encouraged.

This went on for a few minutes with all of us moaning with pleasure. But now it was time to taste the younger pussy.

I pushed the aunt up a little and asked the niece: "Have you ever had your pussy licked?"

"No, but I sure want it licked." she replied.

The older woman got up and said: "While you're licking her, I want to ride you."

The younger woman came over to me and also slowly lowered her pussy down to my face. Her boobs were large and from below were a site to behold as they bounced. My tongue looked for a place in her thick red hair. The carpet does match the drapes! (But I prefer a tile floor!) My tongue probed her wet slit and she again started to moan as she lowered herself down to my face and began to grind her pussy on my tongue.

"God this feels great!" She moaned and bucked. "Oh god I'm gonna cum!" as she nearly suffocated me with her pussy in my face.

She quivered hard and I knew she came. At least once so far and I wanted her to cum some more.

The aunt was now positioned over my ragging cock and slowly lowered her hot wet pussy a little by a little until my whole cock was consumed.

Slowly she pulled up until the tip of my cock was at her pussy lips. She started to move her lips around my cock head spreading her pussy juice all over. Again she slowly lowered down until my cock was filling her up and then moving slowly up.

This continued as the pace of the older woman was picking up sliding up and down faster & faster. Things were near there crescendo when I decided that I wanted to cum in the younger girl's mouth figuring she hadn't done that either and need more education.

I raised the younger girl up and said: "Have you ever tasted cum?"

"No I haven't done that either, but I sure am ready to see what it taste like too!"

The older woman hadn't cum yet but she knew what the younger woman needed for her education and got off my cock.

I then told the younger woman: "I want you to spin around and suck my cock while I tongue your pussy so you can have your first 69. And I want you to suck out my cum and swallow it."

She was more than willing and started sucking on my cock again, which had the older woman's juice still on it. Her pussy started grinding my face again and I could tell that she was about to come again as well as I was ready to cum! Her pussy again started to quiver again and now so was my cock as I felt the load moving up my shaft into her waiting mouth. She was sucking hard as I erupted. It turned out to be quite a load as she had problems keeping it all in and it dribbled onto my balls.

The older woman was watching while fingering herself. When she saw my cum dribbling down she started rapidly fingering herself as the site of the cum really set her off.

Since the younger girl had come a least twice the older one told her: "I want to lick off his balls while he licks my pussy so let's switch.

"How did you like your first cum?"

"Fantastic! I can hardly wait for my next taste!"

The younger woman then got up and the older one replaced her position and began to lap up the cum off my balls, placing one at a time in her mouth. Her pussy was grinding away on my tongue as well only there was no hair to get in the way leaving her more sensitive. It didn't take long for her to start bucking and sucking into an orgasm as well and she exploded violently with juice running down my face. The younger woman was fingering herself and playing with her tits.

I couldn't believe it but my cock was being sucked back to orgasm as well and it too squirted into her mouth as she licked her lips for any stray drops. The younger woman had gotten herself on the brink of orgasm again.

The older woman told her: "Come taste the cum in my mouth so she came over and started French kissing her to get what cum she could.

By now we were all pretty spent and decided to get in the ocean to cleanup and cool off. When we got back to my towel I asked the younger woman:

"Have you ever shaven your pussy? You'll love the feeling and works better for being licked."

"No, I have never done that before."

The older woman quickly then said. "You should try it. I love it! Especially when you are being licked."

"I have an electric razor with an interchangeable head for trimming hair which you need to get the hair short enough to shave. I could bring it tomorrow and you bring a razor with some shaving cream and we'll clean you right up!" I suggested. "Besides, you want to have your pussy shaved by a man for the best experience. Especially since I have the experience!"

"OK. Let's do it!" the younger woman responded. "This has been such great fun and I learned a lot too! I can hardly wait!"

"Well you'll have to shave mine too!" the older woman exclaimed. "And maybe I can shave you!"

"Then we're all in for a shaving party tomorrow. You're gonna love it. And I'm looking forward to having you shave my balls too!" As a big smile came over my face...