Tantalus Ch. 03

Story Info
A gambler loses control of his life to another man.
9.3k words
4.42
38.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers

Character Descriptions

Eric Collins - Eric is a 38 year old man. He is six feet tall and a 180 lbs. He wears his hair professionally short; both his eyes and his hair are brown. Eric is a teacher at a high school, where he spends most of his weekdays. Him and Sharon have been together since they were in high school themselves, almost twenty years.

Sharon Collins - Eric's wife. Sharon is two years younger, at the age of 36. She has a small figure, topping in at only 5'6" and 130 lbs. Her hair is naturally blonde and she wears it down to her shoulders. She has bright green eyes. Sharon is skinny, with B cups and a flat ass. Her and Eric had a daughter when she was 18, Carolyn, and have been together ever since.

Carolyn Collins - Eric and Sharon's daughter. She is eighteen years old and currently taking classes in real estate at a local college.

Arthur - Arthur is a career criminal. He was Eric's booky for nearly two years, although he partakes in many different enterprises. Arthur is 29 years old. He is an imposing figure, standing at 5'4" and 190 lbs. He is in good shape, if not completely muscular. His black hair is buzzed down to a medium length, and his most notable feature are his piercingly blue eyes.

*****

Tantalus

Chapter 3 -

Eric stared down at his plate, the food only half eaten. It wasn't that his wife hadn't made a good dinner, as always she had. No, the problem wasn't the cooking, the problem was that it was Friday. It had been exactly one week since Arthur had forced himself upon Eric's wife. He had maintained their Friday dinner plans, and it so far it had been a complete mockery of the others.

Arthur insisted on keeping up small talk. Sharon no longer gleefully joined in though, now she was taciturn, each reply remorseful. Eric didn't fume quietly, wishing for the dinner to end. Instead, he found himself speaking more, if only to prolong the inevitable. Most noticeably though, Arthur had bought his wife something to wear, much as he had done on that first dinner of theirs. It wasn't a nice dress this time though, instead, Arthur had purchased Eric's wife lingerie. She sat at the dinner table in a black and red bra that pushed her breasts up, and a pair of black, lace panties which tapered down to mere strings at her hips. Oddly enough, there hadn't been a fight over whether or not she should where them to the dinner. When they had opened that box the night before, they had both known that she would.

"Well that was an absolutely delicious meal Sharon.", Arthur said. "What dressing was that on the salad by the way? It tasted like Caesar, only different."

"It was uh, Mexican Caesar.", she quietly replied. "Like normal Caesar I guess, but with cilantro."

"I'll have to pick some of that up myself. What about you Eric how did you like the dinner your wife made us?"

"It was good. Great job honey." The compliment was deflated, almost resigned.

"Sharon, how about you come suck my dick now."

She started at the bluntness of his demand. Eric's fist clenched around his fork at Arthur's sheer audacity, that he would feel entitled to just demand that of her.

No one spoke out against him though.

Sharon obediently got out of her chair and knelt down in front of Arthur, who was now standing. She fumbled with his belt, before pulling his pants down around his ankles, releasing his semi-erect cock to bounce in front of her face. Sharon stared at it for a second, mentally accepting what she was about to do, before taking it into her mouth.

"Now Sharon, I don't mean to be critical, but the last time you blew me it wasn't exactly the best blowjob I'd ever received. I know, it was new, and you were nervous, especially since your husband was watching, but I expect you to step up your game."

Sharon's response was delayed, but she began to suck on the head of his cock, flicking the sensitive underside with her tongue. Then she would change it up, and began moving her head farther down his shaft, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She would lock her lips around him as she moved down, then drag her tongue along his cock as she pulled it back. Her tongue circled around his tip before she plunged once more down his length.

"Oh shit Eric, your wife really knows what she's doing down there. She's using her tongue and everything." Both Eric and Sharon pretended like he hadn't said anything.

Arthur began to stroke her hair as she continued to suck him off. He let this go on for a little, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on his cock, of her tongue working around his length. Then, he gently pulled her head off.

"Lean your head back Sharon." She obliged, tilting her head back and opening her mouth. Arthur then took a small step closer, and lowered his balls into her mouth. Sharon closed her lips around his sack and gently began to suck on it. Arthur smiled, letting Eric know he liked the feeling of Sharon tonguing his balls.

"Sharon, can you deepthroat?" he asked.

A small delay, then, "Mhmm". Her reply was muffled by the nutsack in her mouth.

"Show me." Arthur demanded.

She released Arthur's balls from her mouth, and replaced them with his cock. Her head began moving up and down, taking more and more into her each time. At a little more than halfway down, Arthur could feel himself hitting the back of her throat. Sharon put her hands on his upper legs for support, and then slowly began to take him down her throat. She would pause, hold his dick inside of her, then come off of him to breathe before returning. Each time she would get him a little deeper down. She struggled with the last inch, and some tears welled in her eyes as she fought to hold her breath, but with sudden force she managed to get his whole length into her mouth. When she came up for air, she was gasping.

She went to put him back in, but he stayed her, placing a hand on the back of her head. Instead, he pushed his cock into her mouth himself. Holding her head still, he began to thrust into her.

Eric sat down at his dinner table, watching his wife get face fucked. Arthur had even been thoughtful enough this time to make sure Eric was facing his side, so that he could watch Arthur's dick disappear between Sharon's lips, and watch her face as she sucked him off. The sound of her deepthroating Arthur's cock echoed through the otherwise silent house, the slurping sound as he pulled out, the muted grunts as he slammed back in. If Eric had looked away, which for some reason he didn't seem to want to, and even if he had left the room entirely, which he got the impression he wasn't allowed to, he couldn't have escaped what was happening to his wife.

He remembered back to last Friday, when Arthur had first made his move on Sharon. After he had left, leaving the couple in complete disarray, it had been some time before Sharon had gotten off her knees. Her face had been a mess; her eyes were hooded, her hair strewn about, and there had been a small bit of cum caked onto her lower lip.

"Eric..."

He hadn't known what to say back. After all, what was there to say? He had simply walked over to her, and embraced her. It took a moment, but she leaned into it, resting her head on his chest.

"Just tell me...", she had asked. "Just...tell me it was worth it."

"It was worth it." It had felt wrong to say that. Even if it had been worth it, it wasn't fair that she was the one paying the price, and yet here he was justifying it. It had been what she needed to hear though, so he had swallowed any qualms.

"I don't want to know any specifics." she continued. "I...can't. Not yet at least. I just need you to promise me that this is necessary. If you say it is, then I trust you."

In response he held her more tightly, protectively resting his hand on the back of her head. He held her like that for some time before he said anything again. "I'm sorry Sharon. I love you."

"I love you too." she whispered back.

After that she had been exhausted and had went off to bed. Eric didn't follow though. He wasn't going to sleep that night.

Eric was brought to when he noticed that the sounds of Arthur face fucking his wife had stopped. Arthur was helping her stand back up, but didn't let go of her hand when she regained her footing. Her hair, normally straight, blonde, and beautiful, was tangled where Arthur had been grabbing onto it. Her face, cute and round, had spit dribbling down her chin.

"Come with me," Arthur said. He began to lead Sharon back further into the house, then stopped and turned to Eric. "That means you too."

Eric didn't want to. God, did he not want to. Making a scene though, forcing Arthur to up the ante, wasn't going to help Sharon. Instead of resisting, Eric simply followed after them.

Arthur led Sharon by hand over to the couple's bedroom. "Take a seat Eric." he said, motioning to a chair in the corner of the room. He then went to stand behind Sharon, and in a quick motion undid her lingerie's bra, letting it fall unceremoniously onto the floor. He reached around, and lightly took one of her breasts into his hand. His other hand went to her hip, and he slid a couple of fingers between her skin and her panties. He began to gently play with her nipple, while his fingers traced the lines of her hip.

Slowly, he slid his hand around until it was on her lower stomach, then slid it further down onto her mound as he cupped her breast. His fingers trailing, he continued pushing his hand down until it finally arrived at her sex. He gingerly stroked the outside, applying pressure to her clit as he did. Finally he hooked his thumb into the side of her panties and pulled them down, leaving her fully exposed.

"Lay down on the bed." Sharon complied. Arthur sat down in the only other chair in the room before continuing. "Now, masturbate."

A quizzical look crossed her face, but seeing that he wasn't going to add anything else, she placed her hand down between her legs. She began rubbing a finger against her slit, trailing it up and down. Then, the finger disappeared as she slipped it inside of herself. Sharon sat there, pushing her finger in and out.

"You can do better than that." Arthur chided. Sharon grimaced slightly, then pushed a second finger in with the first. She let herself acclimate to the second finger for a little, then a third joined them. A slick sound now began to be made as she fingered herself. She closed her eyes, and Eric noticed her face starting to turn a little red. Her palm began to press down on her clit each time she pushed her fingers in and he was surprised to see her pushing her pubis up, almost imperceptibly, to meet the friction.

Arthur let her continue to masturbate for several minutes, his eyes trained on her spread legs and the fingers darting between them, before he stood up and took the rest of his clothes off. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over Sharon. One of his hands reached down and took the place of hers, his fingers slipping inside her. She was wet; not soaking by any means, but it was enough.

He leaned down and kissed Sharon. Knowing what was expected, her lips parted as his tongue entered her mouth. He swirled it around her own and, after a somewhat forceful squeeze of her arm, she reciprocated, if with some reluctance. Without breaking the kiss, Arthur removed his hand from between her legs and positioned his cock in front of her entrance. In one fluid motion, he was inside her.

A throaty sound of surprise passed between their interlocked lips as Sharon felt him fill her up. Arthur responded with a low moan. He slowly worked his way in and out of her, feeling the warm, slick sensation of her enveloping his dick. He would push up tight against her, hold for a second, then slowly draw himself out almost to the tip, before repeating. Arthur began to pick up speed, pushing himself in and out faster. Before long he was pounding her, each thrust met with a meaty slap. He watched her small tits jiggle with the impact, wrapping his arms under her shoulders for purchase.

Arthur slowed his rhythm down, then pulled out and lied down next to her. "I want you to ride me." he told her. Obediently, Sharon got up and moved to his lap. "The other way.", he corrected her. Sharon looked at him, her eyes pleading. She found no softening in Arthur's expression though, and so she turned around to face Eric.

The two locked eyes as Arthur aligned himself with her opening. Looking at her husband, Sharon lowered herself down onto Arthur's cock. She struggled to find a rhythm at first, but soon she was bouncing up and down on Arthur's dick. Sharon couldn't bear to look at her husband, to have him see her like this. She let her eyes close, lowering her head to avoid his gaze.

Arthur watched her ass moving up and down, watched as she brought him in and out of her pussy, riding him. Her lips were spread open, wrapped around his shaft, and the angle she was leaning forward at gave him the perfect view of her opening. Her flat ass didn't hide her asshole, which twitched each time she thudded down onto his length.

Eric too was watching, looking between his wives legs at the place where Arthur's cock disappeared into her. Watching his wife ride another man was painful. Why was he hard then? Why couldn't he look away? Sharon's face was scrunched up in shame. What was his face like? He had a sickly suspicion that it was a cross between worry...and leering. His eyes tracked upward, to Sharon's breasts, which would jiggle each time she descended onto Arthur's cock.

Just then, Arthur grabbed onto Sharon's hips and held her halfway down his length. He began thrusting up into her, quickly, each thrust resulting in a slap as their two sexes met. Moans began to escape his lips before he slammed her down onto him and held her there. Sharon felt a warmth leak out of her, around Arthur's cock, as he emptied his cum into her.

Arthur let go, allowing Sharon to get up off of him. His dick made a sloppy, sucking sound as it left her, a thin spindle of cum connected her opening and the head of his dick. "I'm sorry, I've gone and made a mess." he said. "Sharon, would you mind cleaning me off?"

She knelt down on the bed in front of him, slipping his mostly hard dick into her mouth. She could taste herself on him as she used her tongue to slurp up the drop of cum still on his tip. She bobbed her head down further onto him, applying pressure with her tongue to work out anything still left inside, before swirling it around his shaft to make sure the job was done.

Arthur made a sound of contentment before he said "Eric, your wife does a great job of following orders. She's really making sure I'm all clean down there."

Hunched over Arthur's crotch as she was, Eric had a straight on view of Sharon. Her ass was raised up into the air, her position spreading her ass cheeks to reveal her asshole and below it her pussy. A small amount of cum was beginning to well up at her entrance and slowly leak out of her. Eric wanted to stand up and take her right then, to pound into her like Arthur had just done. But he couldn't. Cursing silently, he chastised himself for even thinking that. Sharon was going through...well, what she was going through, and here he was thinking about fucking her. How could he do that? What kind of husband was he?

When Sharon was finished, she sat up and looked at Arthur. He gave her a nod and she quickly got off the bed, raced to her closet, and donned a bathrobe. Arthur laughed at that. "What, modesty? Both of the other people in this room have been inside of you dear." He stood up himself and began putting his clothes back on.

Eric tracked him across the room. Now that the action was over his head was a little clearer. Rage was beginning to find purchase among his emotional turmoil. Arthur was off his guard now. Eric could just get behind him and...and what? Eric's rage died down as it gave way to impotence. He wasn't a fighter. Arthur could probably kick his ass any day, even if Eric got in a sucker punch. He could try and hit Arthur with something, but then what? If he did that he would have to end it right here, right now, in this room. If he didn't Arthur would come back tenfold. Lets say he did manage to do it. He'd be facing murder charges. Maybe a jury wouldn't convict him, the situations were certainly extenuating. Unlikely though. Besides, the fact of the matter was, Eric didn't have it in him. He just wasn't a violent man.

When Arthur was finished getting dressed he walked over to Sharon and wrapped his arm around her waist. Pulling her in, his lips found hers, his tongue delving deep into her mouth as he embraced her. "You were wonderful." he told her. Sharon found herself taken aback by the sincerity in his eyes.

"If uh...if you need it," Arthur continued, "there's some Plan B on the counter. If you're not on birth control, I would fix that." He kissed her one last time, nodded goodbye to Eric, then left.

"Sharon..."

"I'm fine. I just want to sleep." She looked over at the bed, at the tangle of sheets and blankets where she and Arthur had just fucked. "I'll be on the couch. Goodnight Eric." With that she left the room.

Eric sighed. What had he gotten himself into? No, what had he gotten Sharon into? What was happening to them? There was time to think on the big questions. For now, he filled his mind with more menial affairs, easier things to deal with. He took the sheets off the bed and put them in the washer, then grabbed a blanket for himself from the garage. On his way back to the bedroom he stopped to look at Sharon. Now that she was asleep she seemed peaceful. She was just as beautiful as she ever was. She hadn't bothered putting anything but the robe on, and it had parted, giving him a partial view of her naked body. Once more he had to resist the urge to go over and fuck her. He wanted her so badly.

He let the thought go though and walked back to their bedroom. He spread the blanket over the mattress, laid down, and tried to go to sleep. The one thing he remembered thinking before he passed out was that he knew, absolutely, that he still loved Sharon as much as ever before.

* * * *

Eric had to get this homework graded. He had promised his students that they would get it back before the quiz tomorrow. He'd had them turn it in on Monday and here he was on Tuesday still staring at the untouched pile. The problem wasn't just the boredom that always accompanied grading. These days, he was finding it harder and harder to concentrate. He felt exhausted all the time. The stress that now dominated his life made it almost impossible to get any work done.

Thoughts of Sharon, or Arthur, just would not leave him alone. The picture of his wife bouncing up and down on Arthur's cock, of her pushing her face into his crotch, of her masturbating for him...they were seared into his mind. The emotions they raised weren't simple either. Anger, of course, was well represented. Guilt was there too. Sharon was paying for his mistakes, after all. Helplessness underlined it all, his complete inability to do anything about it. Coursing through all of this though was arousal. He couldn't deny it. Seeing his wife treated like that, watching her do those things...there was something erotic about it. And that brought him to the last emotion: self-loathing.

Countless times each day he would cycle through this emotional merry-go-round: anger, guilt, helplessness, arousal, self-loathing. It was more than he could take. It was beating him down. He felt like he was simply floating through his life, as if he were detached from everything around him. He didn't know how he'd keep living like this.

A month ago, Sharon would have been how he'd cope. That wasn't really an option now though. That first night that it really started, the first time she had sucked Arthur off, things had been different. Even after what had happened she had relied on him for strength. She had come to him for support, for affection. As time went on though she was becoming more distant.

Facade123
Facade123
35 Followers