Tantalus in Chains Ch. 09

Story Info
A Halloween story about Miss Martin.
4.1k words
4.73
13.1k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Unmasked

It always rains on Halloween. The children outside wore coats over their costumes as their bedraggled parents trudged from house to house with them. I used to be so frustrated when I had to destroy the illusion of being a princess or a cat or a clown by covering it up with the cold, pungent vinyl of a raincoat. But this year, I had other broken illusions to deal with. At least I had a vat of mini chocolate bars, tangy fruit candy, and licorice to console me. I debated locking the door and eating all of it myself instead of handing it out. The Nightmare before Christmas would probably be even better with a sugar rush.

But that wouldn't bring him back. Zack was gone, and I was the one who had sent him away. My heart beat sluggishly as I remembered the way he had looked at me when I told him he had to go. He was my former student, fresh out of high school, and our separation was inevitable. It was best. He is so young, and while it's true that at eighteen, he's only eight years younger than I am, those years are a huge space between us. I did the right thing when I told him to go to college in Arizona, where he'd always dreamed of going.

So why couldn't I stop thinking about the way his hair brushed over my skin like silk? Why did it seem like his scent was everywhere? And why did I crave the heat of his body in a way that put my chocolate addiction to shame? My skin flushed at the memory of him inside me, and a slow shiver uncurled through my body.

Childlike laughter erupted on my front porch, and I reluctantly heaved myself to my feet to answer the inevitable ring of the doorbell. I dropped a silver and gold cascade of chocolate into an orange jack-o-lantern pail without even looking at the child it belonged to. She giggled again, an uncanny sound that seemed to resonate through my house. I looked at her. I couldn't tell how old she was, but with her softly curling dark hair and lilac eyes, she perfectly fit the costume she had chosen: a flower fairy. The flowers in her hair were wilted from the rain except for the plastic ones, which were almost eerie in their pristine beauty.

She giggled again at the expression on my face and handed me a violet. "Thanks," I said.

She dropped her smiling demeanor and she beckoned me to lean in so she could whisper something to me. Her voice was silver in my ear. Before I could process what she said, she flashed an enigmatic smile at me and scampered away, leaving her words to echo through my head: "Don't thank me until you've gotten your trick."

I suddenly lost interest in handing out candy. That creepy little girl was just too unnerving. I locked the door firmly behind me and sank onto the couch.

That was when my television came on. The violet slide through my fingers and fell soundlessly to the floor as I stared at the screen. A young blonde cheerleader was sitting on her coach's lap as he exposed her shaved pussy to the camera. She squirmed against his hands as he murmured in her ear about what a naughty girl she was. I fumbled for the remote, assuming I had sat on it. Then I saw it on the coffee table in front of me. I blinked. Then I decided to be annoyed instead of afraid. Seriously? A blonde cheerleader and her coach? So cliché.

Impatiently, I reached for the remote and pushed the power button, knowing it wouldn't work but needing to try. To my relief, though, the scene vanished. And then it came back on. I tried to turn it off again, but the same thing happened. There was only one thing that could stop it, but I was afraid to try. What if I pulled the plug, and it didn't go off, or it came back on? My heart thudded in my chest as the girl on the screen slid to her knees and began sucking her coach's cock.

The combination of his thickness sliding between her lips and the gratified sounds he was making did absolutely nothing to slow my pulse rate down. I suddenly missed Zack with a desperation I never thought I would feel.

"Fuck, Chloe," the coach growled. "Fuck, that's good. Suck it, baby."

My thudding heart hammered to a stop, and it wasn't because of the riveting dialogue. Chloe is my name. So when the coach pulled his dick out of her mouth and bent her over the desk, my whole body tightened in anticipation.

The screen went dark.

I blinked as I stared in confusion at the black screen. Had I dreamed the whole bizarre thing? I tried to psychoanalyze myself, wondering if it represented my desire to be dominated. A luxurious ripple rolled across my nerves as I imagined Zack taking control. Maybe that's all it was. Of course, it was the kind of fantasy I shouldn't indulge in. He was gone. It was for the best.

I had almost convinced myself when a girlish giggle chimed through the air, seeming to originate just behind me. The giggle seemed to awaken a chorus of unintelligible whispers, whispers that were just loud enough to hear but soft enough to dismiss as imagination. I was petrified with fear, the kind of fear that convinces you that the only thing that will stop you from getting killed is your complete immobility. A kind of scuttling shuffle rustled across my floor, a sound that reminded me of claws.

My cell phone rang with a sudden ferocity that silenced the whisperings. I was so startled that I squealed. With a sense of dread, I picked the phone up to check who was calling. Relief flooded through me when I saw Zack's name.

"Zack?" I said into the phone. He hadn't called me since he left, so even though I was incredibly happy to hear from him, I was also confused.

He didn't answer. Instead, the same silvery laughter I'd been hearing all night trickled through the receiver. Something brushed across my skin as I shut the phone with slow horror. It was a violet petal. They began to fall on me like purple snow, carpeting the floor. I don't remember doing it, but I got up and ran into my room, slamming the door behind me.

And then I smelled Zack, the soft, warm masculine smell of sunshine. I swallowed and slid to the floor, my back resting against the door, suddenly missing him unbearably. I rested my head on my knees and just wanted him. It was a completely ridiculous thing to do, considering the fact that my television had been hijacked by a cheesy porno, there was a violet blizzard in my living room, and Zack's phone had apparently been confiscated by a creepy little elf girl, but it seemed like the only thing I could do.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, hard enough to make the wood vibrate. I screamed, pushing harder against the door. The doorknob began twisting violently. Then laughter came again, accompanied by a few violet petals blowing under the door. "Open up," a singsong voice murmured. "We're waiting for you."

This was insane. Either I was hallucinating or there was a psychotic fairy in my living room. Hallucination or not, one thing was certain—I couldn't wait in here forever. So I opened the door. The first thing I saw was exactly what I expected. The little fairy trick-or-treater was standing in a small pool of petals in the middle of my living room. "What do you want?" I asked. My voice only trembled a little.

She giggled. It was the same laugh that had seemed completely psychotic just a moment ago. But something was wrong. She didn't look psychotic, I realized suddenly. She didn't even look ageless or mystical. She looked... Well, she looked like a regular kid.

The second thing I saw was Zack's leather jacket in my chair. My intuition understood what had happened before my mind could, and I heard myself growling, "Zackary Travis Lancaster, I am going to kill you."

The girl giggled for the millionth time. "You're in trouble now, Uncle Zack," she said.

Zack wandered into the room from the kitchen, looking completely nonplussed. His brown eyes were the picture of innocence. He tilted a bottle of Dr. Pepper up, keeping his eyes on me as he let his lids drop into a smoldering gaze. It had the desired effect, turning my insides to putty, but it did nothing to appease my anger. I wasn't sure of the exact mechanics, but he had scared the crap out of me. And now he was using my own soft drinks against me?

I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes. He sighed and put the drink down. "I'm sorry that we scared you, okay? We didn't mean it, did we Victoria?"

Victoria smiled angelically and shook her head.

"I was in charge of taking Victoria trick-or-treating while I was in town, and she wanted to pull a prank on someone. I knew you would be a good sport. We just got a little carried away. It will never happen again," he added, blinking innocently. And holy God, he was hot. Was it possible that he had gotten even hotter than he used to be?

Victoria gasped suddenly and ran to my collection of DVD's. "She has The Pirates of the Caribbean!! Can I watch it, please?? PLEASE ZACK??"

He raised a questioning eyebrow at me. I sighed. "Sure, sweetheart," I finally answered. "You can watch it. There's some candy, too. That was a very good trick, and you deserve another treat."

I had barely gotten the DVD into the DVD player when Zack pulled me into the kitchen. I opened my mouth to ask him what in the hell he thought he was doing, but he crushed his lips against mine before I could say anything. My body melted against his as his mouth moved urgently on mine, and my anger transformed into hunger. I succumbed to his kiss, and his soft hair twined around my fingers as I gave myself the luxury of touching it.

"Shit," he said breathlessly, breaking the kiss. "I missed that so much."

I traced the line of his cheekbone, savoring this moment. "Me, too," I admitted.

He brought his hands up to gently massage my breasts through my shirt, the slow heat of his palms igniting a fire inside me. My back arched and I pulled his head down for another kiss. The tension of fear he had raised in me earlier began to dissipate under his lips and hands. My body screamed for release as we lost ourselves in each other.

Victoria's clear voice came from the living room, slicing between us. "Where'd you go, Uncle Zack? You're missing the best parts!" The chatter of the television hummed in the background as Zack and I stared at each other.

"We're just getting some popcorn," he finally said, sliding his hands around my waist and under my shirt to caress the small of my back. "We'll be there in just a second."

I tried to look like I wanted him to stop. "We can't do this now," I said, ineffectively pushing against his arms. He didn't stop moving his hands over my skin. He dragged my earlobe into his mouth, which rendered me speechless. Before I could stop myself, I had tangled my hands in his hair again. He flicked his tongue against my earlobe, making my nerves dance giddily. "Zack," I gasped. "We have to stop."

He pulled me tighter against him, finally pressing me between him and the refrigerator. Then he released my earlobe and murmured into my ear, "I want you so much. I can't stop thinking about you."

Which would have ordinarily been pulse-quickening. But I couldn't help giggling internally. Something was poking into my hip—something that was plastic and rectangular. I took advantage of the opportunity to slide my hands under his shirt, feeling his skin gliding beneath my fingertips. A slow shiver went through his body. "I just have one question for you," I asked, my voice husky with the pleasure of touching him.

He moved his hands restlessly over my arms as he straightened to look into my eyes. "Yeah?"

I watched his eyes darken as I lowered my hands, tucking my thumbs into the waistband of his jeans. "Are you just happy to see me, or is that a remote control in your pocket?"

He blinked in confusion for a second, just long enough for me to grab it out of his front pocket and twist away from him with a playful smile. He grinned back at me. "Umm. I guess I should have let you know that your television isn't actually possessed. I just have a universal remote."

"Classy," I said. "Letting your niece watch a porno to play a trick on your former teacher.

He rolled his eyes. "You think I let her watch that? Seriously? No. She was outside while the TV thing was happening. Geez, do you think I'm some kind of perv?" He smiled winningly, letting his hands rest on my waist again.

"You know what you can do to make it up to me?" I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

He smirked. "Does it involve putting anything of mine into anything of yours?"

"Oh yeah." I pressed my body against his, gently easing him back against the refrigerator. I could feel the hardness of his erection pressing into my lower stomach, and I moaned softly and twisted my hips against him.

"What do you want me to do?" His voice was velvet, warm and rich.

"You know that popcorn you brought with you?"

"Yeah," he answered. He was obviously only half-listening. Most of his attention was devoted to grinding his cock into the softness of my undulating lower belly.

I smiled sweetly. "Why don't you insert it into my microwave, handsome?" Then I kissed him softly on the cheek and stepped away from him. He looked adorably confused and rumpled. It was an effort, but I managed not to touch him again. "I'll be in the living room with Victoria." I turned and left before my resolve failed. One thing I wasn't doing: fucking a former student while his ten-or-younger niece was in the next room.

"Don't think this is over," I heard him mutter as he lumbered to the microwave. I could hear it beeping as he pushed the buttons. They didn't sound happy at all.

"What took you so long in there, Miss Martin?" Victoria asked, pressing pause. Hopefully she didn't notice my blush.

"Nothing. We just couldn't find the popcorn. But Zack is fixing it now."

She rolled her eyes dramatically. "Now I'm going to have to start the movie all over again." She then began a rambling monologue about why she chose her costume, and I began to relax. How could I have possibly ever thought she was a real fairy?

As always, I felt Zack come into the room before I saw him. He plopped a bowl of popcorn next to Victoria, and then came to sit beside me on the couch. His thigh pressed against mine, and I felt my heartbeat quicken as he leisurely draped his arm around my shoulders. He gave me a look that dared me to say anything. I smiled to myself. If he thought I was seriously going to tell him to move, he was seriously overestimating me. I may have done it twice tonight already, but I doubted I could do it again. It just felt too good to be near him, and Victoria wouldn't notice anything odd about it. She was too wrapped up in the movie, which she had restarted.

Absently, I dipped my hand into the popcorn he had set between us. I shouldn't have been surprised that he put his own hand in and grabbed mine. He moved his thumb in soft circles over the back of my hand, then inside my palm. I looked at him. He had been looking at the movie as if he were paying attention, but when he saw me look, he winked at me. Then he let go of my hand and retrieved a handful of popcorn. I felt like I had been planted back in junior high, butterflies and all. Would he ever stop being so irresistibly attractive to me?

Thirty minutes or so passed. I was getting sleepy, and I rested my head on Zack's shoulder. Victoria had been asleep for at least ten minutes, I realized drowsily. Then I felt something fall into my shirt, and I squeaked. Zack was blinking innocently.

"Oops," he said. "I dropped some popcorn." I could feel it resting in my cleavage. I glared at him.

"Hey, don't be mad. I can get it out," he said. He smirked and traced his thumb just inside the neckline of my shirt. I shivered but didn't stop glaring.

"No thanks." I moved his hand aside and got it out myself.

Victoria was half-awake, looking confused. I smiled sweetly at her and said, "It's no big deal, sweetie." I hoped she didn't notice the way Zack was still looking down my shirt. Apparently, she didn't—she was back asleep within seconds. Zack got up, and I felt a moment of panic.

"Where are you going?" I whispered.

"I'm getting a blanket." I opened my mouth to protest, but he silenced me with a look. "Please," he whispered. "It's driving me crazy being this close to you and not being able to touch you."

I agreed with him, so I didn't say anything as he draped a big fleecy blanket over the two of us and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my neck as he thrust his hands into my shirt and cupped my breasts in his hands. He molded his hands around my flesh, and I barely stifled a moan.

"They're even better than I remembered," he whispered.

"So are you," I managed to reply.

He trailed one hand down into my pants. He hesitated just a moment, stroking his thumb across the tender flesh of my lower belly. Then he dipped his hand into my panties, finding my clit with his index finger. I bit my lip and stiffened against him, trying not to moan out loud.

"You're so wet," he whispered, sounding slightly awed.

"Well, you do that to me," I said. He moved his finger in a firm, slow circle, then pushed lower into my cunt. I raised my hips to meet him. He felt so good that I could barely breathe. I reached behind me to twist my arms around his neck, and the blanket slipped lower. He could see down my shirt again.

So could Victoria, if she woke up, I realized. I tried to stop writhing under Zack's touch, but all I could do was whisper "yes" over and over again. I was so close. The nerves in my body were gathering, ready for release.

He stopped before I came. I leaned against him, trying to let the frustration drain out of my body. "What's wrong?" he asked jokingly.

I glared. "Okay, are you happy? You got even."

He grinned. "Yep. Very happy."

I sighed and looked up at him, giving him the eyes he claims he can't resist. "Zack... seriously. I want you so much."

He glanced warily over at Victoria, who was still asleep. "Here?" he whispered.

"No," I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom at the opposite end of my house. I shut the door behind us. "Here," I said. "Fuck me, Zack. Fuck, I need you." I pressed against him, pulling his head down for a kiss. He unbuttoned my jeans, and I shimmied out of them.

He lifted me onto the counter, and I unbuckled his belt while he buried his face in my breasts. He let his jeans fall to the ground along with his boxers, and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Now, please now," I moaned. He listened, thrusting into me with a soft growl that raised chills on my body. His breathing was ragged against my skin as he pounded into me. The soft slap of our flesh was a barely audible counterpoint to the soft thudding of my heart. He lifted me off the sink and held me against him with his cock buried all the way in my pussy. I moaned into his ear, tilting my pelvis forward to take even more of him.

"I want to bend you over," he said, his voice tense. "I want to bend you over the sink and fuck you so hard."

"Yes," I gasped. "Do it, please do it." I kissed him again as he eased me back down onto the counter so that he could twist me around.

The cold linoleum of the counter was hard against my breasts as he stood behind me and looked at my body. I could see him in the mirror, and the expression on his face made me shiver in anticipation. Slowly, he eased his cock inside me until he was all the way inside. It felt amazing. He gave a few more slow, hard thrusts, and my pussy began to pulse slowly. It wasn't an orgasm, but I wasn't far away.

"You like that?" he asked, obviously sensing my body's response.

"Yeah," I moaned. "Don't stop."

He started fucking me harder and faster. I'm not sure how he moved that fast, but I don't really care. I never took my eyes off his face as he plowed into me. His eyes were so dark and wild. When I came, it wasn't because of anything specific he did, like squeezing my tits or saying just the right thing. It was because he fucked me until my body couldn't take the pleasure any more. "I'm cumming," I gasped.

12