Tantric Massage

Story Info
You enjoy an erotic massage.
2.9k words
4.29
58.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm wakes you from an erotic dream--DAMN! No time to masturbate, as you remember the massage appointment you made--time for just a quick shower--throw on panties, dress and sandals--grab your purse--and out the door. On the way to my office you reflect back on the dream you awoke from. IN IT, you were fucked RELENTLESSLY by a dominant male figure--you had to do what he told you to do.

As you drive on, you feel the warmth build around your labia, and by the time you arrive, you are on fire.

When we meet the first thing you notice is that I am a big, tall man, but after a few words are spoken, your instinct tells you that you will be comfortable with me. You can't help but to think back to your dream, you look up and see my eyes piercing into your very being, and you know that I know what you are thinking--what you are feeling, and what you need.

I can tell by the way you hold your body, that indeed, you are in need of "SPECIAL" touch. The air around us becomes supercharged with lust, as eye contact becomes body browsing, thrilling the way our chemistry magnetizes us toward the massage table.

"I will instruct you in the ways of "TANTRA."

"You are my disciple--my student--my apprentice, my servant. "I am your MASTER."

"The chain that binds you to me is your own need for what I am going to do to you." Even before I have laid a hand on you, moisture is seeping through your panties, causing you to be aware of your labia and clitoris.

I instruct you to stand perfectly still s I undress you. You have chosen to wear a light cotton sundress that buttons down the front. As I begin to work at the top button and work my way down, I find you are braless. The sight of you naked breasts under your dress adds even more pressure to the front of my trousers. This, of coarse, catches your eye, but you are to be still in spite of the urge to reach out and run your palm over the outline of my semi-erect organ.

As I unbutton lower, I kneel in front of you so I can be close to what I am revealing to my eyes. The last button is just below your navel, and after it is free, I stand back up to insert my hands under the opening at you shoulders and slide the dress off, letting it fall to the floor; leaving you standing there in your panties and sandals. Again I kneel to unfasten your sandals, and after setting them aside, I get the first drifting aroma of sex emanating from your panties. This gives me another surge of blood into my groin. I can feel a drop of pre-cum forming at my piss-slit.

Now I tease you a little by inserting two fingers under the leg band of your soggy panties and brush your pouty lips with the back of my knuckles. This brings a moan from your lips and a push from your pelvis; I have to remind you to be silent and hold still, or I will stop. Stopping is the last thing you want me to do, SO YOU STAND UP STRAIGHT IN SILENCE.

Finally I reach up, hook my thumbs in the waistband, and bring the panties off your hips, over your thighs, past your knees, and off your feet. I bring them close to my face. I can see the clear girl slime puddled in the crotch and I can smell your fragrance. I run my fingers through the crotch and capture your product on my fingertip and bring it up my lips. AHH! The flavor is intoxicating and my pulse pounds at the fly of my shorts. Again I sweep my fingers through the dampness and bring my hand toward your mouth, touch the tips of my fingers to your lips. I tell you "In order to sensitize your lover, you must sensualize yourself; See what your lover sees; Smell what your lover smells, and taste what your lover tastes. To know your lover is to know yourself." Your tongue appears from between your lips and you taste yourself.

I leave you standing with a puzzled look and give you a quick inspection. You can feel my eyes caressing you as I take in your nakedness. You find yourself trembling in anticipation of my touch. I walk around you looking your body over, taking mental notes as to where I want to spend the most time when massaging you. I touch you only a few times before I have you get up on the table.

I inform you "Even though I am your master you are going to be pampered to orgasm. During the massage you will be brought to the peak of completion several times but not allowed to set foot on the summit; other times you will come close to falling asleep, but if you do, you may miss something. I instruct you to lie down on your stomach allowing your arms and legs to hang to the sides. Because I anticipate a certain amount of uncontrolled thrashing about, I begin attaching soft restraints to your wrists and ankles. I allow your hips to move and I tell you that it is OK to moan, but if you get too loud I will stop (EFFECTIVELY MENTALLY GAGGING YOU).

As you begin to settle in, you start to notice all the subtleties that, at first, you were unaware of. The aroma of the scented candles and incense; the soft music in the background, the flannel sheets, and the perfect temperature of the room.

"I want you to take 4 or 5 deep breaths, and as you do, try to imagine your body weight melting into the top of the table."

"Let the music take you to the far corners of your mind."

You relax into a trance-like state of consciousness, somewhere that your body, mind, spirit and sex come together.

I begin by running my hands softly over your entire body, in your hair, over your shoulders, along your sides, over your ass, down to your thighs, calves, ankles, feet, and toes. Then I start back up the body using the same soft yet firm pressure. I repeat this several times, occasionally lingering close to the juncture of your legs, only to give you the thought of me touching your sex.

Now I take out the warm oils (almond and lemon scented) and begin to spread them over your back and shoulders, down to your, now grinding, hips, back up along your sides, touching the sides of your breasts, and back over your shoulders. I repeat this 4 more times. In spite of all the control you can muster, you can't stop moving your hips. It strengthens my erection to see you trying to dry-fuck the table.

I begin to do a standard Swedish massage, spending a great deal of time on the neck and shoulders. This gives you some time to catch your breath a little, but I notice that your hips have never stopped moving, and as your glutes relax a teaspoon amount of femme cream oozes from between your puffy lips. AHHH! My nostrils take in the most beautiful aroma ever produced. My cock responds to the stimulus, telling me it's time to make myself more comfortable. As I strip down to my underwear, I notice that I am not exactly dry myself. My tool springs free as I quickly remove the last of my clothing confines and bring the cloth under the face rest where your eager nose takes in my male scent. Your response is several deep breaths and your senses respond to what your nostrils take in.

Now that I am naked, It truly feels good to have the air caress my balls, cock, and ass. I notice a pearl drop has run down from the opening to the corona ring around my cockhead. I tell you to look up so you may observe this. "You naughty girl, licking your lips that way."

I proceed with the massage, doing feather strokes over the top half of your body. These are very light touches, bringing goose flesh up all over you like little electric pulses that cause you to give some good hard pulls to your restraints MORE GIRL JUICE. "OH SHIT" you say, whereupon I remind you of how I'll end the massage if you get to verbal. I think it's time to have our first taste of genital contact.

I get a good handful of almond scented oil and apply it smoothly to your labia. You respond by thrusting your hips up to me, giving me as much room to move my hands as your confines will allow. You are so wet that I really don't need the oil, but I like the way the almond mixes with sex. ODOURE EXTRAORDINAIRE.

A whispered "YES! YES! escapes your lips. God, you are hot. And so am I. It's all I can do to keep from climbing up on that table, cover you with my body, and slip my meat into your spasming hole. But I what's coming, so I continue massaging your lips and clit until you experience a minor orgasm.

I continue to massage your butt, thighs, and calves-and the wonderful foot massage; spending a considerable amount of time on each individual toe.

You think of all the beautiful feelings going through your body and not remembering anything so erotic in all your life. You just want this massive man to take you and take you hard.

"It's time to roll over" is whispered into your ear with a warm breath.

I loosen your restraints to give you enough freedom to move. I help you to roll over onto your back. While in transition I notice the large, damp spot left on the sheet where your nectar has leaked out. I notice your eyes find my hard-on, pulsing just inches away; so tempting. Your whole body trembles from the minor spasms in your legs and abdomen.

As I ease you onto your back, I see that your bush is all matted from your juices that you were grinding into. I have you scoot down toward the foot of the table until your ass is but a few feet from the end; your knees hanging over.

I refasten the restraints on your wrists to go over the head of the table so that your arms are stretched out over your head. Then I bend the knees, soles of the feet flat to the table, and fasten the ankle restraints to the handles near your hips; your heels are touching your ass cheeks.

I take some more time to survey the sight laid out before me. I see lust in your eyes, the rosy color in your face, the sweat forming at your brow and throat, the rapid rise and fall of your chest, the movement of your breasts as you breathe, the nipples pointed and hard, projecting themselves out of a spiral of the wrinkly flesh of your aureoles; down to the bend of your waist where your thighs head up to your knees, which are pointed toward the ceiling, back down to your bound ankles and feet. MY GAZE TRAVELS BACK UP TO YOUR VULVA, WHICH IS NOW WIDE OPEN TO MY EYES AND MY HANDS--THE PUFFY PINK OUTER LIPS--THE BEAUTIFUL RED INNER LIPS, WHICH ARE STARTING TO ROLL BACK AND SPLAY OUT TO EXPOSE YOUR WET, SLIMY HOLE--THEN UP TO THE CLIT, ALL SWOLLEN AND PEAKING OUT FROM ITS LITTLE HOOD. AND, YES! THAT INTOXICATING SMELL. I LOVE IT!

I gather some oil in my hands and begin to spread it over the front of your torso. I start at your throat and with a gentle pressure, slide my hands down to your shoulders, over your breasts and nipples, across your stomach, to the bush below. I repeat these strokes 4 times, and each time I come to your breasts, you arch your back a little so the nipples are pressed into my palms. And when I bring the oil into your bush, you thrust your hips off the table in an attempt to push your clit into my fingers.

I begin oiling your legs, giving special attention to the top of your thighs making sure to come into contact with your sex from time to time.

And now it's time. Your body is ready; your mind is ready; your sex is ready.

First I feather stroke every place on your body that is in view. This causes you to pull on the bindings and make all sorts of cooing, moaning, and labored breathing sounds.

I come back up to your breasts and hold each one in both hands for a few seconds then go back to the other breast again. Then while holding the breast, I gently apply a little more pressure, spiraling up to the nipple, which I brush the tip of with the palms of each hand. I repeat the procedure with the other breast, then again several more times on both.

I get excited watching you twist and contort. I hear you begging me, in soft whispers, to let you cum. "MASTER PLEASE! I NEED IT! I NEED IT SO DAMN BAD! PLEASE MASTER PLEASE!" I have to remind you of the silence agreement.

I work my way down to your steaming, wet pussy and draw out your outer lips with my thumb and forefinger; stretching them out and away; spilling juice all over your crotch. It runs down your ass crack to your ass hole.

Girl cum bathes my fingers and hands. You have had another mini-cum. It was so sudden; your body hardly had a chance to spasm. You try and clamp my hand in place with your thighs, but I have other plans for my hands.

I give you a little time to come down before I continue massaging your cunt. With one hand I hold your lips wide apart, and with the other hand I trace your labia and clit with my fingertips. This generates some more movements from your hips.

I continue for a few minutes, then ease two fingers gently inside; palm up so as the fingers enter, the thumb comes into contact with your clit. My fingers find your "G" SPOT. This exactly what your pussy has been waiting for. I slowly work the fingers in and out of your gushing hole; and while doing so, my thumb does tight little circles around the head of your clit.

After a few minutes of this, your body explodes in a cascade of spasms; sounds you can no longer control.

Your back comes into a full arch, only your feet, shoulder blades, and tethered arms touch the table. Your face contorts into a tight grimace, teeth clenched, chords in your neck are strained and exposed, deep gruntle sounds escape from somewhere deep in your solarplexes.

Your nipples look as though they are going to pop right off your tits. Clear trails of girl-cum string down to the table from your high arched position.

I slip in a third finger which caps off the orgasm well; and your torso makes its way back slowly to the table. I hold my hand right where it is, not moving my fingers still deeply embedded in your hot, pulsing cunt.

I know your cunt is ultra-sensitive and any movement may cause such an intense sensation that it may prove to be counterproductive.

After quite a long while, I slowly remove my fingers, and look directly into your eyes as I lick them clean of your dew.

I reach for the massage oil and apply it to my raging hard-on; you watch this through the haze of a post orgasmic fog; it has your relaxed attention. You can make out the thick shaft slipping through my fingers, pumping up to and over the rounded, bright pink head. I tell you how beautiful you are as I look at your body.

In about 25 strokes I feel my balls start to tighten and the wonderful sensations of a class "A" orgasm fills my cock. A moan leaves my throat as the first gush shoots up over your head and lands between your wrists and elbow. The second over your shoulder, but strings out over your breast and along your ribcage.

The third projects itself across your stomach and pool in your navel.

The fourth just boils out the end of my prick and rolls down your side.

My orgasm is so powerful that it takes me some time to recover.

I milk the last of my cream from my sensitized tool, then, after the spasms subside, I leave; shortly to return with some hot, wet towels and proceed to remove our cum from your body.

I untie you and help you scoot up on the table, so your legs will be supported.

I massage your arms and ankles to bring circulation back.

I then put you under a nice warm flannel sheet, and tuck it in around your shoulders

Lightly I run my hands over the top of the sheet and give you a soft kiss next to your ear.

I ease myself silently from the room, while soft music brings on the slumber.

MASSAGE OVER.