Tantric Teng

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost hyperventilated on that suggestion.

The whole purpose of the session, he assured me was for me to be prepared for sexual relations and to be fulfilled and satisfied by them. "You are having trouble opening to the Lingam," he said. "When you have lost your anxiety over that, I could even service you with this, my fist, and you would open to it and take pleasure from it." He showed me his fist, and I shuddered. I realized he would be taking me far beyond my current comfort zone.

Even so, it took me by surprise when he pulled my body to where my head arched back at the head of the massage table, and he moved to massaging my cheeks and opening my mouth so that his cock could slide inside. I heard Richard's intake of breath as he stood off to the side, and it pleased me that he was paying attention. Even though he was longer and thicker than Richard was, I took Teng's cock into my throat with greater ease than I had experienced with Richard, and I felt confident that we'd already learned enough, the two of us, of what we needed to do to satisfy each other.

But we weren't anywhere close to the end of teaching.

I instinctively reached for my throbbing cock with my hands as Teng massaged my pectorals and slid his cock in and out of my mouth, but he commanded, "No. You may not touch it," and gently took my hands away, moving them to the sides of the massage table where I discovered there were restraints for the wrists, which Teng employed to hold them there. "Your Lingam belongs to your partner in this coupling just as your Kundalini does. You are the Yin, the submissive receiver. Your Yang partner will possess what of you he—or I, when I am your partner—wishes. Every part of you in your Yin mode is there for your lover's Yang pleasure and, in giving him supreme pleasure, you will receive supreme pleasure as well."

He withdrew his cock from my throat and asked permission to pay honor to my Lingam, saying that it was tradition not to proceed from this point if I wasn't fully vested in the tantric ceremony. I croaked my acceptance. He could have mounted me and fucked me then, I'm sure, and I would have taken him with pleasure—all of him, just as was Richard's goal.

Teng came back around to the foot of the massage table and pulled me back into position so that my head rested on the surface of the table. He placed a few drops of massage oil on his hands and moved his hands to the top of my thighs, where they met the crease of the pelvis. He held them there, his fingers pressed into the creases for nearly a full minute. I trembled under his touch. And my dick—my Lingam—went straight-up, throbbing erect.

"It is important to pause occasionally to heighten the anticipation," Teng whispered. He was talking over my body to Richard, though, and I hoped the lesson was sinking in. The arousal of anticipation certainly was rising. My cock must be hard as stone, and I could feel—and was fighting—the rise of precum. I could also feel my passage throbbing, the muscles of the channel walls rippling—hungry for a cock and, no doubt, more open to receiving one than I ever had been for Richard.

Then, working on the muscles of my thighs and belly, alternating between stroking and kneading, he massaged me until I was sighing and groaning. His hands worked their way to the lower part of my pelvic bone with his fingertips pressing into the flesh and making small circular motions. His fingertips went to my perineum, which he stroked, alternating glides with the circular motions.

"Oh, god, I think I'm going to—"

"Not yet. Not nearly yet," he murmured, and the pressure of a finger went to a spot on my perineum that suppressed the urge to blow. When he felt me relax and gain control, his fingers went to my ball sac, and I jerked and moaned, as he hunted out the testicles and rolled them between his fingers. When he felt I was about to come again, he let go of the sac, which he also was distending, and applied pressure to that spot on my perineum again.

Richard wasn't as successful at holding off as I was. I heard his heavy panting and then his little cry of ecstasy and the wetness of his ejaculation on my arm. I hadn't realized he had been standing that close. I had had my eyes closed, sure that if I looked down the line of my body to the magnificent muscular body of Teng, I could not hold my release.

Teng moved his hand to the bulb of my cock, rubbing the bulb with oil and cupping it with his fingers and lightly massaging it. One hand went back to my ball sac and the other one moved down my cock, stroking lightly and then continuing down onto my perineum. Stroking back up to the tip of my cock and then down again, this time going lower on my perineum. Up and down and his fingers were at my anal opening.

I ached for him to be inside me. On the next stroke down, he was, but just inside the entrance, holding there for nearly a minute. He withdrew the finger and commanded me, "Look at me," and I opened my eyes. He was showing me, over my belly, his hand, palm up, and all but the middle finger, which was curved up, folded back. "Imagine this as my Lingam," he said in a low voice. "I will possess your Kundalini with it now. And because your need is to be open to a master, imagine this as my Lingam in erection." He then opened the other three fingers, and bunched them together with the middle finger. "But do not worry. Your Kundalini is open sufficiently already and is hungry for the Lingam."

He certainly had that right.

I moaned as I watched him extend just the middle finger, make it descend to below the curve of my belly, and invaded me with it, moving it up to my prostate. I closed my eyes and felt myself open to it, as I groaned at the possession.

"Look at me," he commanded again. This time his four fingers were bunched together. I panted as they descended below the curve of my belly. As he pressed them inside my entrance, my sphincter muscle grabbed at the fingers, trying to draw them in—something they'd never done for Richard's cock. I whimpered my need. He pulled them back and stroked the rim of my hole—and then pressed them in again, with my sphincter grabbing at them again. He pulled them back.

"You are the Yin, the female, to my Yang," Teng murmured. "Your Kundalini—your passage, your channel, will yawn open to me. It is hungry for me. It will uncoil and make straight for the entry and progress of the Lingam. It will open as it never has before and take a Lingam more possessive than it has ever known before. Your Kundalini will become one with the Lingam. Yin and Yang. The natural energies of the two bodies will become one with the other and connect with the cosmic energy into an orgasm the likes of which you have never known before."

"Yes," I whispered, my voice rising to a cry, "make me come; let me release. Fuck me!" Wanting it, even when knowing how big he was, how much bigger than Richard was—and Richard wasn't small.

On the next stroke down, the fingers entered me, and I arched my back and moaned deeply. They found my prostate and pressed there, again for nearly a full minute, as I panted and moaned. Richard, beside me was panting heavily, and he had his hands on my chest, rubbing my nipples. Teng didn't stop him.

His hand moved deeper inside me, and I felt his bunched knuckles at my rim. Still my passage was blossoming open. I was panting heavily, but my gates continued to roll open for him. The knuckles were past the rim, past even the sphincter. I felt completely filled by him and stretched to the limit, but he kept murmuring to me in reassuring and encouraging phrases, and I felt the tension flowing out and away from me. He had much of his fist inside me, as he had hinted earlier he would do, and I was accommodating him. I even was taking pleasure from him—both from the physical sensation itself and from the knowledge that, yes, I could take all of Richard's cock.

"Shit, he's almost in to his wrist," Richard exclaimed, and I closed down and worked to expel the hand. Teng shushed Richard, who moved around to my head.

Teng restarted the process but didn't go as far this time, having already made his point. He worked me with just the middle finger, rubbing my prostate, methodically, mercilessly, as Richard massaged my nipples, and my pelvis went into a motion of its own volition. The urge to ejaculate became excruciating. Teng pulled his fingers out until I relaxed and then inserted them again. Build up and relax. Build up and relax. And then he told me to open my eyes and look at him, and when I did, he showed me an impossibly large, wooden dildo. I moaned as he inserted it and held it just an inch inside me. The muscles of my rim and sphincter undulated over it, again trying to pull it inside. I was open to it and the knowledge that I was—Richard's exclamation that he'd been in almost up to his wrist—coursed through my body like electricity.

And then it was inside me, pressing deeper, pausing at my prostate, rubbing me there, sending charges of electricity through me. Withdrawing when I felt I was about to explode and holding its thicker bulb just inside my hole as my rim pulsed around it, slowly calming down, my panting and twitching subsiding. Then invading again, the thick, smooth bulb rubbing the prostate again.

"You may release now," Teng said in a low voice, and I did so, with a cry of passion. The polished wood dildo went deeper inside me and Teng moved it in and out, fucking me with it. I had gone soft and spongy inside, not just taking the thick wooden phallus but undulating the muscles of my channel walls over it as it moved deeper inside me and Teng twisted it this way and that to the sounds of my deep moans.

"Good, you are open to it now, joining with it as one, Lingam and Kundalini working together to achieve cosmic energy. The perfect balance of Yin and Yang, only missing the full essence of the Yang," he whispered. "I will be your Yang now. Later, your partner."

I was gloriously open to it, feeling no pain, experiencing only pleasure. I almost cried at the loss when Teng pulled it out of me, but I rejoiced when I realized he'd only done so to come up on the table himself and push his knees under my buttocks while pushing the pillow that had been under the small of my back off to the side of the table.

He too held for the longest moment with only his bulb inside me and then I cried out at the long slide of him into the depths of my passage, my central core now soft, yielding, wanting.

"The complete balance of Yin and Yang," he whispered.

He was gigantic inside me, and throbbing, as the wooden dildo was unable to do. I sobbed and went even softer, more vulnerable, for him inside, my muscles gripping his staff and undulating over it. Truly as one with him. It wasn't just him. My pelvis was in motion, moving with him, leveraging off my feet on the surface of the table and thrusting up as he thrust down, taking him deep and deeper. Matching my rhythm to his. There was no question that he was in to the hilt. He fucked me and stroked my cock with a hand until I was hard again. Then he left me, and I felt Richard coming up onto the table and sliding inside me.

"Yin and Yang. Lingam becoming one with Kundalini," Teng murmured, and Richard and I did, indeed become one—as much one coordinated act of nature as I had achieved with Teng, moving together as one, pelvises in one coordinated action, sighing together, groaning and moaning together, crying out in ecstasy together, as, after what seemed an eternity of the prolonged arousal state Teng had called Karezza, we came not more than five seconds apart.

He lay on top of me, still throbbing inside me, his lips pressed into the hollow of my neck. Teng released my wrists, and I wrapped my arms around Richard's back. We cooled in a prolonged state of ecstasy, and I felt him stirring inside me again, and I began moving my pelvis, willing the muscles of my channel walls to grip him again and ripple over his staff as it hardened again, and started to move inside me, to probe me deep, once more.

* * * *

I straddled Richard on the bed in my apartment, him on his back, his hands gripping my waist, as, facing him, the palms of my hands pressed into his pectorals, I rode his cock—his Lingam, in Teng's terms—in circular and rocking motions, taking him deep in what Teng called my Kundalini. We were doing the Yin and Yang thing in spades. Also the Karezza thing, me holding still whenever I felt either one of us was going to blow and then resuming the ride when we had calmed—not when we had cooled down, but when we'd backed off a bit so that the next high and "close to exploding" was higher than the previous one had been.

I was completely open to him, and his cock was hard as a rock, engorged to his limit, and throbbing inside my soft inner core.

He took my cock in one of his hands and stroked it in rhythm to my rise and fall on his staff. "This time. All the way this time," he growled through gritted teeth.

"Talk me in," I begged. "Let me know when. Let's try to come together."

We did, the first time we'd achieved a mutual ejaculation.

We soaped each other in the shower and fondled each other until, rinsing off under the cascading water, he bundled our cocks together and stroked us off to a second mutual explosion. We'd had three session with Teng. He'd said we could achieve mutual comings by being entirely open to each other and, he said, "embracing the natural energies of our bodies and becoming one with the other."

In my book, what had been needed was for Richard to understand that he had to seduce me each time—prepare me and not stick it in until I was open enough to take it without pain, without closing down to him. If he wanted to buy Teng's tantric mumbo jumbo and be able to tell himself that it was all me being trained to it, that was OK with me.

I left him in the shower and padded out to the kitchen to make our breakfast. He came in with just a towel around his waist. I think it was the same inadequate towel he'd worn a couple of weeks ago, the day he made the appointment for us with Teng, because it slipped down his legs again as he leaned into the kitchen bar while I brought our breakfast to the table in the bow window overlooking the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

I was naked and he was watching my every movement. My movements were informed by pamphlets on tantric sex that Teng had given me. "Dance for him; put him in the mood," Teng had said. It was working. We'd fucked and frotted, but he was half hard again.

We ate our breakfasts quickly. I reached over and laid a hand on his forearm.

"Do you really want to go into the office this early?" I asked.

"Do you want to go for a third mutual?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course," I answered, "but you forget. Clarissa and the girls are coming home tomorrow."

"Ah, yes," he said, a hint of regret in his voice. "I have to do some straightening up today. I'm not planning to go to the office at all."

"Too bad," I said, showing him a bit of a pout.

"Just a minute," he said. He went back to the kitchen island and retrieved his cell phone. He leaned into the bar as the connection went through, and I went over, knelt in front of him, and took his cock in my mouth. He valiantly suppressed a groan as Clarissa picked up. "I thought I'd call you just before leaving for the office," he said. He listened to her briefly and then said, "Well, that sounds too good for them to pass up. Another week then? I'll miss you, but we'd agreed that the summer was for the girls."

When he rang off, he held my head briefly into his crotch as he gave way to deep moans, and then pushed me gently away. "Clarissa's parents want to take the girls for a beach week. They won't be coming home for another week. I don't have to straighten the house up today."

I rode him with him sitting there in his chair and me straddling his lap, rising and falling on his cock using the leverage of my bare feet on the floor on either side of his chair. I held his mouth to my nipples, in turn, and moaned deeply for him. He was lost to me now. I'd known before that he could be because of all the effort he'd put into melding with me. And now we melded. We did Yin and Yang perfectly. I made melting love to his Lingam, trapping it deep in my Kundalini, using the newly trained muscles of my channel walls. We mastered Karezza.

We could set a record for consecutive mutual shoot offs with another week of practice.

I was enjoying the ride, but I already was planning my day for after Richard left. Teng was holding an afternoon session open for a one-on-one tantric lesson. There was no way I wanted to miss that.

12