Tanya & Asim's Caribbean Swing Pt. 01

Story Info
Pakistani wife enjoys swinging at a resort in Caribbean.
2k words
4.35
31.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asim and I had recently been discussing swinging. The topic came up a year ago and our past adventures lead to this discussion. We knew it was not possible to do this back home in Pakistan but during one of our vacations. After a lot of planning and arranging alternative for our parental duties we decided to go on a one week vacation to the Caribbean. Before traveling Asim sat with me and told me how I worked hard in raising the two kids and taking care of our family and that I had total freedom during this vacation. He told me that I can do whatever I wanted and however I wanted. He kissed me and thanked me. He knew I was only his and really appreciated how he wanted me to enjoy. I too was very happy as I was practically single for the duration of the trip.

The day finally came when we landed at the beautiful Caribbean island. We checked into our hotel which was lifestyle exclusive. When we were entering the hotel our hearts were beating and we were very nervous, but then were pleasantly surprised that the lobby area was like any other 4 to 5 star hotel. After the check-in formalities were completed the receptionist handed us brochures detailing various activities hotel had planned for the next week. We got to our room and starting looking at the material. Asim pointed to an event which in a couple of days where all the participants had to wear masks, these masks are provided by the management as they don't want even the spouses to find each other. Asim held my hand and said we can have a free night and live our wildest dreams. It turned me on and I agreed. I also liked an even where participants are paired randomly and get to spend the night together.

Asim was very turned on and wanted to have sex with me right there but I said No to him and reminded him that we had agreed not to have sex with each. We had started this rule a month ago to build our sex drive for the vacation. I was on the pill now and was expecting bareback sex.

Part 1

The resort had a few rules which we had discussed and were comfortable with. All participants had blood tests for STDs and the hotel guaranteed safety. All men and women were required to keep good hygiene levels including shaving their privates, or wax etc. Our blood samples and swabs of our privates were taken, we expected the results back the next day. We went to sleep after that and the next morning went for breakfast. I pointed to Asim how women were not wearing anything other than a sarong and men had a towel wrapped around. We went back to the room and changed accordingly. I wore a pink sarong, which was quite see through and left little to imagination. I had worked hard on my body and it was almost impossible to know that I had two children.

While having breakfast my eyes met with a hunky man sitting next to us, He was with his wife and she was gorgeous. We said Hi to them, Andrea and Melissa were bout our age, we immediately connected and started chatting with each other. Andrea was a doctor while Melissa was a teacher, we enjoyed their company all the while I observed how Asim was interested in Melissa and I could see Andrea had twinkling eyes looking at my body. After breakfast we went to the medical room to pickup our results. We were delighted to know that all of us got a clean bill. We decided to meet each other at the beach in the afternoon. Asim was really excited to get out of the hotel room and on the beach. Meanwhile, I was still getting comfortable with the fact that I had to be naked on the beach with other men. Asim finally understood that I need some time and maybe some space, he came to me and kissed me and told me that he was going to the beach to play some sports with other couples and to connect with them. He also told me that I can come at my convenience. I was actually relieved as I was more worried how I would react to other people being naked in front of my husband.

After few minutes I wrapped the sarong around me and walked out of the room. I messaged Asim that I was exploring the resort and will join him when I was done. I took the elevator down and walked towards the garden exit. The garden was on the left side of the hotel and was usually less busy then the beach and the pool area. The other side of the hotel was the swingers recreation area where all the parties used to happen, it was the most busy area in the evenings. As I was walking out I saw Andrea walking towards the same exit. He smiled and said Hi, I was pretty surprised to see him, he said that Melissa was into exercising and was at the beach with some new couple they had met, he said he wanted to look around the resort first. I said 'What a surprise, I wanted to do the same'. I was getting a funny feeling in my stomach and decided to invite him, he immediately said yes and we walked out in the garden.

Andrea was wearing a towel, his impressive physique was on display, strong upper body and muscular legs, he was very attractive. The hotel garden was well planned with nice tall trees ensuring privacy, hotel had placed benches for people to sit and relax while coolers with drinks were readily available. We grabbed a bottle of rum based drink and came to a small opening in the trees, the sun rays were coming down and the place looked amazing. We sat down on the grass and started having a drink. Andrea and I started chatting, soon he started getting closer to me and told me I was beautiful and he had never seen a Pakistani woman, he then slowly moved to kiss me, I was also getting comfortable after the drinks and moved to meet his lips, we kissed softly and passionately. We started making out as he started probing my mouth with his tongue and I wrapped my arms around his back feeling his firm muscular body.

Andrea then took one of his hand off me and removed the towel from his body. We were in an embrace and I couldn't see what he had done, he then started moving his hands on my back moving down, only the fabric of my sarong between our skins. Instinctively, i moved a hand down to take away his towel when i was met with his huge uncut cock. I was startled as he had already taken his towel off and was already rock hard. I held his huge member in my hand and started stroking it. This was a sign for him and he removed the sarong gently unwrapping my woman hood. It took a few seconds and there I was in my birth suit in front of this amazing man who was about to take me. Andrea then laid me down on the grass and got on top of me kissing and exploring my now nude body. He gently moved down and licked the tip of my now erect nipple, I could feel my juices flowing, soon I was taken over by passion. Soft cries escaped my mouth when he sucked my nipples while massaging my breast.

He then started moving down kissing my stomach and belly button and then i felt his long muscular tongue rub on my erect clit. It sent shiver down my spine as my body tensed, he continued licking my clit while slowly parting my legs. My Pakistani cunt was now ready to be mated by this Italian stud. He moved himself between my legs and started rubbing the tip of his uncut cock on my well lubricated pussy. After lubricating the tip he gently moved his athletic body forward, the tips of his uncut cock parting the delicate folds of my pussy lips nearing the target. With one strong push he entered the tip in me, pleasure took over my body as my back arched to his penetration. He then moved his hips a little back and with a strong thrust inserted half of his 8 inch member in me. I was overwhelmed with passion as my first orgasm hit me, his body on top of me and our bodies connected with the his penetration of my Pakistani pussy. He continued slow fucking me only using half length of his cock.

As I felt another orgasm building inside me, he retracted his amazing cock and moved me in a doggy position, he kissed my ass and asked me to spread my legs. I did as I was told, my pussy was aching for more, he then asked me to lie flat on my front keeping my knees bent and hips raised. I took his towel, rolled it and placed it under my face to avoid direct contact with the grass. I was now lying there without any control on his actions, an open door inviting him to do as he pleases. He didn't need any invitation and moved behind me, he got on his knees, held my hips and entered me from behind, my pussy quickly accepted the first 4 inches of his rock hard cock. He continued to fucking me with slow and long thrusts, his pace was quickening and I felt orgasm building inside me. He too was getting there, I could feel as his pulsating member entered and retracted.

He then moved forward and took both my hands and held on to them, each in one of his hand, my hands were on my back as my face rested on the towel roll. After a couple of more slow penetrations he backed till only the tip of his cock was in me... And then with one powerful thrust he buried all of his 8 inches in me. My body jerked and a loud cry left my mouth, I was in his full control unable to move...he was now pounding away raising my upper body by pulling on my hands, he was a strong powerful man and with each powerful thrust was now going balls deep in me, the meeting of our bodies making slapping noises followed by thumps of his balls hitting my belly. My orgasm was very close when suddenly with a loud groan he buried himself deep inside me.

The powerful thrust brought me to another orgasm and with a loud cry I climaxed, impaled on his stiff cock, he was unloading waves of sperms in me entering my womb, He was panting and while lodged inside me released my hands and collapsed on my body. My raised hips and bent knees were now supporting his weight, while his cock was fully lodged in me spewing his seed. After a minute he collapsed on the side and so did I. I was still panting with the fucking I had just received, my pussy lips were swollen oozing out mix of his thick cum and my juices. He took me in his arms and we rested for a few minutes.

After this we got up and decided to go to the beach walking through the garden, I met Asim on the beach, he was with Melissa and both were lying together naked. Melissa saw me and winked knowing what her husband had done to me. I looked at Asim and he smiled at me looking at my flushed face and dripping cunt that Andrea had already made his mark on his wife. I walked towards him and kissed him. We spent the entire day discussing our plans for the evening and found out how Asim and Melissa too had a lot of fun together...

To be continued...