Tanya and Asim's Sexual Adventure

Story Info
A Pakistani couple on a trip to Greece.
2.7k words
4.44
20.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 5 years. This story I am about to tell you is the first of a series of our erotic experiences. The first story is from our honeymoon 4 years ago which was delayed by a year due to my work commitments.

My name is Ahsan I am 6 ft 2 in tall athletic built, I am now 32 years young. Tanya my wife is 5 ft 7 in with gorgeous breasts and an ass to die for is now 28 years young.

We were planning this honeymoon for about a year and finally the day we were travelling came. We were very excited and boarded our plane to Greece. We had booked into a resort by the beach and were looking forward to a week of fun in the sun. After the plane landed we were to be picked up by the driver from our resort, it took us about two hours to get to our destination. On our way the views were amazing. I am into photography hence took a lot of pictures for our travel book. The journey was tiring and finally we got to the hotel in the evening.

We were absolutely knackered and went straight to bed after dinner. The resort was located on a beach covered by mountains. It was very relaxing and just the kind of location we were looking to relax and unwind. My wife and I were dating for 3 years before we got married. We had a very strong bond. I am not the sort of guy who is shy and have always appreciated Tanya. She is a very confident woman but with a restrictive environment has that element of shyness. I for instance am very expressive about my sexual desires and fantasies while she is very hesitant. She does have a very naughty side to her which I really enjoy.

The next day we got up a little early and went for breakfast. After breakfast we came back to our room and changed for the beach. For the trip, I had ordered Tanya three bikinis, two of which had scrunch bottom revealing most of Tanya's amazing ass and one microkini crochet type with a g-string bottom. Tanya decided to wear red scrunch type bikini for the first day.

As I expected, she was a bit apprehensive in wearing just the bikini and walking out of the room, so she decided to wear a short white floral dress on top. She wanted to scout the beach before she uncovered herself. I decided not to push her as I had learned pushing her to do something never helps. I was fairly confident that her naughty side will eventually shine through.

We went down to the beach and rented a couple of beach chairs. After settling in we ordered cocktails from the bar. For an hour we chatted and admired the scenery in front of us. After a while I casually asked my wife to remove her dress so that I can put tanning lotion on her. By now she was comfortable she had seen a couple of girls in microkins and a few topless girls as well. She probably felt that compared to them she was still decently covered. She gently reached down and removed her dress showing her gorgeous breasts draped in a red top. The bottom was side tie and scrunch type. Her gorgeous ass became very prominent in the bikini bottom and most of it was uncovered. I told her she looked great. I didn't talk about it anymore as I didn't want her to start feeling awkward about it.

My wife has an amazing body an hour glass shape, she is not size zero and is curvy exactly the way I like it. She exercises regularly and maintains a flat stomach and good figure. All her curves are in the right area of her body. I started rubbing generous amount of lotion on her body and eventually her body was glistening. She attracted a lot of admiring gazes and I was pretty excited to see men staring at her body with a look of lust.

We sat in the sun for a while but then started feeling hot. We decided to take a dip in the ocean and found the water very soothing. In the water I played with her breasts and ass. We kissed and stayed in water for about an hour. Tanya took the opportunity to stroke my cock but didn't complete the job, I think she wanted to save that for the night.

When we got back to our spot many more people had arrived. We had many people nearby ranging from young couples to single guys to old ladies. Tanya was very surprised and shocked to see that most of the people were completely nude. I saw her staring at an uncut cock belonging to a guy sitting a few feet away from us with his wife/ girlfriend. Tanya was attracting appreciative gaze from a lot of men which was getting me excited. I always had a fantasy of showing off my wife to other men and I was getting a real kick out of it.

Tanya was now very comfortable and wanted a drink. Driven by my desire of exposing my wife to as many people, I asked her to go to the bar to get more drinks and water. I observed her all and could see that she was attracting a lot of interest from guys at the bar. I didn't mind that at all. When she came back she was smiling at most of the people on her way. I assumed that they were saying hello to her.

When she came back and sat down she told me that she had met this nice Greek girl who lives nearby and she would take us around town in the evening. I agreed as I heard the town was really buzzing in the evening. I told her that people here are very friendly; everyone is saying hi to you. She said not all of them were saying hi, she blushed and said a few of the guys were saying how hot she looked.

Tanya loves appreciation, I didn't think if she got praised in a bikini she will appreciate it but I was surprised it was a really nice surprise. I wanted more from her now more exposure from her for everyone to see.

Suddenly I got an idea; I saw outdoor massage beds and booked Tanya a massage in the afternoon. The beds were on the beach open with a great view and had see through curtains. I told her that I will go play some beach volleyball while she relaxes and has a massage. I always had this fantasy to see Tanya nude in the open and expose her body to other men, this was an ideal time for this.

I went to the massage reception and asked for a masseuse (female) but they only had a masseur (male) on duty. This sent further tingles in my stomach. I asked the manager if the masseur was an okay guy, he understood and said Sir, he is gay so don't worry. I met the masseur and I understood what the manager was saying. I went with him to Tanya, She immediately got nervous when she found out that she will be massaged by a man.

I whispered in her ear that she should not be worried. She finally agreed and finished her drink quickly. I got her a strong drink from the bar, I foresaw that she may require one to settle her nerves. The masseur was a handsome man in early 30s I left them on one of the massage beds and came back to the bar and started chatting with random people. After a few minutes I went back to the massage area. I took another seat a few feet behind the massage table where my gorgeous wife was being massaged. I was a bit disappointed to see that the masseur had dropped the see through curtains and it was impairing my view and the view of other men.

There were many people around that area including some well hung nude guys. I wanted them to see my nude wife. I then turned my attention to Tanya, she was lying facing down on the massage table. The masseur had untied her top and was massaging her back. The sight for me was very erotic. I think the mix of weather, scenery and of course the drinks had put Tanya at ease.

My attention went to one guy sitting on a beach chair a few feet behind the massage table where Tanya was being massaged. He had a good view of her ass from that position and I could see him staring at her time to time. But because of the curtain had a hard time focusing. He was nude and had a decent size dick. I knew he was peeping whenever he could. Suddenly, I saw the massage guy saying something in Tanya's ear and went running back to the bar area.

I walked back and met him at the bar, he said he was picking up some other oil. I took this opportunity to give him a drink for Tanya, I asked bartender to make the strongest possible cocktail. I also told the masseur that he will get extra tip if he could convince my beautiful wife to be nude and get her to an orgasm.

He smiled and said, "Of course Sir, you are not the first one to request such a thing." I have on numerous occasions told Tanya that if she can have a happy ending massage anywhere she likes. I am a very open-minded about sexuality but she was always shooting down this idea. Still, I wanted to see if she goes ahead with it. I also instructed the masseur to remove the curtains.

The masseur took the drink and went back to her, she got up while covering her breasts with the top and quickly gulped her drink and assumed her position on the massage bed. I was observing the guy sitting in the beach chair, he was staring at Tanya through the curtains and got a good glimpse of her breasts and was probably getting excited. The masseur then removed the curtains which Tanya was unaware of. He was now working on her legs and had started spreading Tanya's legs apart.

He was rubbing inside of her thighs and from experience I knew that now is the time she will be getting wet. He worked on her legs and the bare part of her ass when he bent down and said something in her ear again. After a pause Tanya moved her hands down untied the strings of her bottom and removed it completely and threw the bottom on side. I had a smile on my face she was ready and all her inhibitions were gone. I think she decided to take my offer.

The masseur started massaging her gorgeous ass. I had a hard on and to no surprise the nude guy was fixed on her rubbing his now fully erect cock. The masseur had now touched the smooth waxed pussy and butt hole of my gorgeous wife numerous times and I could see her body shake when he touched it again and again.

After a few moments he asked Tanya to change position and she obliged. She was lying face up and the masseur covered her eyes with sliced cucumber and a piece of cloth. She failed to notice that the curtains were up and she was lying there naked for the world to see. The top fell down and I could see her erect nipples staring at the sky.

The guy sitting on the beach chair was rubbing his cock furiously and suddenly exploded with semen shooting from his cock and falling a few feet away. I think he had enough fun and started sipping his beer. I was still feeling unfulfilled and horny as hell. I kept looking at Tanya and the masseur was massaging her legs and started moving towards her pussy. This was it I thought, he began massaging her clit to make her climax but to my disappointment he moved towards Tanya's breasts and started massaging them. He was pinching her nipples gently and groping her. I could only assume she was moaning with pleasure. He had now started moving one of his hand from her breasts towards her lower abdomen, her body shook a little as his fingers touched her delicate pussy lips.

The masseur was rubbing his hand on her pussy and she was spreading her legs to ease the process. My dream was coming true. The masseur asked her to bend her knees and parted them as much as it was possible. The view was amazing, in all this I glanced on the nude guy on the beach chair, he was joined by another guy and they were both rubbing their erect uncut cocks.

The masseur was now rubbing Tanya's pussy; I could see that she was breathing heavily. Suddenly the masseur entered two of his fingers in her pussy and his third finger in Tanya's ass. She shook a little but didn't protest at all.

We have never had anal sex so the anal penetration might have come as a shock. The masseur applied a lot of oil to ease the anal penetration. I don't think he needed any help in entering her pussy it must have been soaking wet. With his other hand and continued moving in and out of my wife's pussy. Suddenly Tanya's body jerked violently and I knew she had her orgasm.

The masseur didn't stop and continued with his fingering. I took a look at the nude guys and they were shooting spurts of semen while enjoying the view of my wife's nude body. He continued penetrating the depths of my wife's pussy and she had her hands on her head probably trying to control her screams. In that moment she groaned as the second orgasm hit Tanya. Her body furiously shaking, after a few moments, she asked to masseur to stop. I took my camera out and zoomed in to take a few pictures of her lying nude in the sun for all to see.

I casually made my way back to her all the while hiding my erection which was a task in itself. I tipped the masseur and he left after thanking me, Tanya wasn't aware I was there so I took the opportunity to photograph her again. Her body was glistening in oil and a puddle of pussy juices had accumulated on the massage table.

I took the opportunity to hide her dress and top, I wanted her to get a good tan but I knew hiding the bottom will completely throw her off. I went and removed the cloth and kissed her, she kissed back and winked at me. I let her rest for a couple of minutes. After a short rest and reclaiming her breath, she got up looking for her bikini. She jumped off the table nude and started looking for her top all the while not caring that she could wear her bikini bottom and not stand there naked. I told her it had gotten dirty and I had put in a separate bag with the dress on which I accidentally spilled juice.

She gave me a look tied her bikini bottom and smiled. We walked backed to our sitting area which was now full of people including many who were topless/ nude. All the guys were staring at Tanya's amazing body, I had a glance on the nude guys and they were sitting sipping beer very happy with the show they saw.

Tanya was fitting right in, she was completely comfortable being topless and went to the bar a couple of times. We had snacks in the afternoon and went to the room. We had one of the best sex that night and Tanya was a wet and wild beast.

She had really enjoyed her day. In the evening we went to see town with Tanya's new friend, her name of Sofia. She was a beautiful girl with a great body. We had dinner and decided to see each other again in the next couple of days.