Tanya versus Chris and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One down, one to go." Said the Devilish man-eater.

Chris didn't care about his ex-mate he could barely think of anything other than screwing her arse into the ground. Mike's cock had been at full stretch before it had blown. Chris had a good inch left that Tanya would have to work on before she could dispatch him to the same place as his former buddy.

Chris had other ideas. He grabbed Tanya's firm buttocks and literally planted her onto his knob. Chris' strength was awesome. Their faces met just half-an inch apart. As Tanya slid down Chris's now thirteen inch cock. Passionately the challengers kissed. Chris began to thrust powerfully. Tanya dug into his back with her manicured nails.

Tanya felt unbelievable no one had ever done this to her before. But she could not allow herself to lose control. She reached up and gripped the wooden frame of the bed. Her muscles fully tensed she athletically pulled up, in time with Chris' down stroke. Then she thrust down onto his shaft as Chris struggled to control his oversensitive cock. Again and again she plunged down and then withdrew. Chris was about to lose his massive shaft now bright red and covered in Tanya's cum and his own juices.

Eventually he gave up falling back this gorgeous hunk threw his arms back for support and arched his back upwards his butt was so tightly tensed it hurt and relaxing was out of the question for Tanya was now in her element.

"Uh...uh...uh. Harder you stud...agh...uh...uh. What's the...agh...matter never...had..uh a pussy like this?"

Chris could not reply. Tanya was now slowly teasing his expanding cock. Inching her way up very, very slowly and then easing her pussy back down. It was just like another workout at the gym for Tanya. For Chris it would be his last.

After a few minutes the slut felt her prey's cock beginning to twitch. Tanya slid off his impressive dick and kneeled in front of him. Cupping both tits she wrapped them round his oversized penis. God it felt so good. Her super sensitive tits made her cum instantly. Somehow Chris survived a little longer.

"Oh God, Oh yeah, come on me stud boy. No one else has...I want it you cock machine. Give me your juice, all of it"

Tanya increased the pace of her tit wank. Chris was in another world and soon to be leaving this one. Even his now impossibly thick dick only managed to sneak above Tanya's knock out chest. Her hands grasped a breast in each hand but they kept their spherical shape.

One, two, three strokes a second Tanya screamed every time she went up and down. Then Chris too couldn't take it anymore. Tanya felt his cum run the length of his cock But could not get it into her mouth in time, his cock head had swollen so big even she could not handle it.

The first shot went straight up and burst through the plasterboard in the ceiling. Tanya continued to work his shaft. Chris gripped the sheets tighter, if only he could hold out a few more minutes...

Tanya had no intention of letting that happen. A second then a third then a forth Chris was emptying his balls Tanya couldn't control him anymore. Thick streams of cum landed on her precious face, she tried to swallow it all but managed only a few of his mega streams before she gagged and cum started oozing from her mouth. Frantically she attempted to grab his shaft but it was now so thick and wet she couldn't get a grip. Tanya resolved to tit wank her way out of trouble. She started to talk dirty once more as her melons tortured his cock.

"Come on it that oh oh agh, all you've got? Give me more baby."

Chris' cock was fighting a losing battle and his spurts were not as powerful. He proceeded to deposited huge wads over Tanya's virgin breasts. His cum was incredibly hot and Tanya could barely take it. Each spurt landed over her bronzed coloured breasts and quickly trickled down either onto the floor or over her toned stomach. She could hear the sizzle as Chris' cum burnt-up on the skin of her tits.

Christ how could he do this? Tanya thought as she wanked him harder his knob was cumming non-stop. HE had covered his fantastic chest with his on boiling hot cum. Know Tanya too was in a daze. Plastered with his juices she was about to pass-out, her eyes clouded over and everything turned black. Her last thoughts were,

"He really is the best, I've met my match." But she gasped some final dirty words.

"Come on honey, show me what you're made of."

"Y..Yo...You'll kill me you wh...whore." Chris managed to scream.

With that he let out his biggest shot ever. It rocketed up and splattered all over the ceiling. Tanya dived forward and snapped up his knob with her lips. White liquid soon oozed out of her mouth and trickled down the full length of Chris' impressive barrel. Chris was done for.

Suddenly she snapped back to consciousness. In front of her Chris' knob was still oozing cum, but it was no a dribble. Chris had lost it a few minutes before her and was in a permanent state of tension gripping onto the bed sheets. Tanya slid her tits up and off his still erect shaft. This made a slurping noise and with it Chris' shaft spurted one last shot time.

Tanya staggered off the bed. She looked up suddenly to she a busting young girl at the door staring with the mouth gaping and tears in her eyes.

"What have you ...you done to him? He is my brother." Said the girl. His sister, Jordan, had watched him go down fighting against the best.

"Was your brother." Corrected Tanya as she collected her clothes and walked out of the room.

"He was the best so far honey, but he wasn't up to it."

12