Tanya's Distant Domination

Story Info
Tanya is Dominated for a day by Internet Master.
1.9k words
3.63
24.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of two Strangers who through spending time on the internet found Themselves entering a deep dark world of eroticism. But not just ordinary eroticism, oh no, it was much more than just that. In each Other the two People in this story found a very personal pathway into the world of Domination and submission, fetishes and "Perversion" Through My writings here I would like to tell You about these two People. How it started and indeed how it then progressed. I will not admit to being the real Master in my stories, however I do know much about Them and for the purpose of my writings I will assume the identity of the Master.

It all started late one evening with a simple chat in an Internet chat room. This led to a private chat, then the exchanging of e-mail addresses, and the use of a messenger service. Away from the boring normalities of the chat room together They discovered and courted each Other's interest in what some may call the darker side of sexual interests. Role-playing with one Another taking it in turns to play the Dom and sub They ventured chatting on the net and sending both e-mails and now text messages. Both were being drawn in further and deeper and neither able to stop the inevitable process. As the role-play games progressed it became obvious that I, was the clear Master and My friend accepted her role as My subservient slave from then on.

After about a month of continually pushing the boundaries between Them, but more importantly earning the trust and respect of one Another, the Master proposed a game. For one whole day she would become His slave to use and abuse as He saw fit. The purpose was to teach her both humility and respect towards her Master. The slave to be, held a responsible job down in the south of England working as a solicitor. Each and every day she had to present herself in a professional manner to her employers. Making decisions on her own was part of her daily routine. This is what she was used to and perhaps this is partly why losing that control is what was so attractive to her. Tanya had her own office and that was to be exploited on her day of submission. She was a tall, slim, attractive woman with dark brown eyes and long black hair.

I gave Tanya the date she would become my slave. It was a Tuesday back in April. Though I would be many miles from her in the North of the country she would comply with every command I gave her via her mobile phone and the internet on the day in question. I wrote her a contract, which she willingly signed and returned to Me acknowledging My superiority and recognising Me as her True Master. The following is an account of that day of Tanya's distant Domination!

------------------------------------------------------------------

8:05 Master texts message: "Go to the toilets immediately you worthless whore and using your lipstick write in large letters slave and slut on the cheeks of you arse. Text me when done."

8:10 Tanya texts message: "I have carried out Your order master."

A period of time passes without contact between Master and slave. All the time Tanya is wondering if the phone will ring or if her Master will text another command. If the words written on her arse were seen by anyone else how the hell would she explain them away. The day was going to be horrendous and long but Tanya was determined not to fail. Not to let her Master down by not carrying out an order, for she knew that then she must tell her Master of her failure and that was agreed would be the last she would ever hear from Him, ever again. The very thought in Tanya's mind filled her with sadness, for this was a Man who through His often cruel and harsh words had become very much a part of her life.

9:05 Master rings Slave: "Take the carrot I told you to bring with you and go into the toilets. Before using the vegetable you will relieve yourself of any pee that is currently in your bladder. As you pee I want you to put your hand down between your legs and let your hot piss run through your hand. Then without getting up you will use the carrot to fuck yourself hard until you are ready to cum. Then you will stop immediately and proceed to eat half the carrot before returning to your office. This is not an option you slut. Now do it and text Me afterwards."

Tanya sat on the loo, her Master's voice echoing in her head. Slipping her hand between her legs she felt the hot liquid running through her fingers. God why was she doing this? How could this stranger hold so much control over her. Wiping her hand as best she could on some tissue she leaned back on the seat and held the firm rounded carrot to her pussy lips. Forcing the end ever deeper inside her she closed her eyes and found a rhythm. Fucking herself hard and fast, her juices ran down over the orange flesh onto her right hand. Oh god she wanted the release. She needed to cum so badly. But her master had forbid it and she would not betray him, so lifting the carrot to her mouth she proceeded to take several bites. Warm and moist on the outside yet still cold and hard on the inside. Tanya washed up and returned back to her office. She was dying for a coffee and so hoped her master would let her have a break.

9:20 Tanya texts message: "Master I have done as you bid me to." :-(

10:30 Master texts slave: "Open the package that I sent to you now Tanya. Inside you will find a film cartridge box. Go and make yourself a black coffee then open the box and tip the contents into your cup. For your milk this morning you shall use the spunk that I wanked out of myself yesterday morning, whilst thinking of your day of punishments. Make sure you empty your cup of every drop and enjoy your drink slut!" Luv, Master x

Tanya could barely believe the contents of the package delivered this morning. Having made her coffee black she hesitated and thought just for a moment about lying to her Master. Telling Him she had used His milk when she had not, but no she had agreed to do this, indeed she wanted to do this! Stirring her Master's spunk into her coffee she returned to her work only to be briefly interrupted by a secretary. As the secretary left the room Tanya wondered if she had seen the sperm sitting on the top of her coffee. She smiled to herself then sat back and savoured this new experience.

11:00 Tanya texts Master: "Thank You, Master, I have finished my coffee."

12:00 Master texts Slave: "Slave you will take a short lunch and return to your office early where you will leave Me a voicemail recording of you fucking yourself with your vibrator, and Slave you are doing well so far, X"

After having a quick snack in the park Tanya returned to her office. Slipping off her white satin knickers and with her feet propped up on the desk she rings her Master to leave the message. As she slides the vibe into her she groans loudly. Fucking herself so hard and so fast that she reaches a wonderful orgasm in under two minutes. Making sure her Master heard everything she held the phone to her pussy so that he may hear how wet she was for Him. Tanya felt relieved but still so fucking turned on at the day's events.

3:00: Master rings slave: To verbally Humiliate and Belittle her, to laugh at her pathetic whimpering as she begs the Master to give her space as she is in a meeting with clients until 5pm. I respected that she was at work but still made her apply three strips of cellotape, one across the top of her pubic hair and another two running down either side onto the soft fleshy area round her pussy. I knew it would give her pain and suffering as she tried to maintain a respectable image with the clients, and I took great pleasure in this.

Tanya applied the cellotape as ordered and though it was ok until she stood up. A tugging pain shot across her groin. Oh god she couldn't do this, her pubic hair was pulling against her skin, twisting as she moved, as she sat, as she crossed her legs. As her clients came into the room and she rose to greet them she really, really hated her Bastard Master!!

At 5pm I rang her to tell her how impressed I had been and how proud I was of her. We chatted and though she cursed me many times we laughed and enjoyed discussing the days events. I did, however, inform her that one more task awaited her at home and would be sent in a e-mail in good time. She acknowledged this and told Me she could take it and would do all she could to comply.

Tanya opened and read her e-mail as soon as she arrived home. There is no need to give the contents of it as Tanya explains all as she carries out her final task in her day of distant Domination!

11:00: Tanya steps outside into her back garden leaving her shoes and a towel on her doorstep. She stands on her patio looking up at the stars. Everywhere is quiet and the neighbours appear to be in bed. Lifting up her skirt she thinks fondly of her Master and what He is Forcing her to do. This is so hard for her but she must obey Him. She dials her Master's mobile and leaves Him a voicemail of what is about to happen. Moving her legs slightly apart she relaxes and allows the entire evenings contents of her bladder to run out into her lacy black panties. Her hot steaming piss gushes out from her lips. She has held it all night and now it splashes down her legs and over her feet. Splashing onto the patio flags, before running away down the slope. Tanya held the phone low so that her Master may hear her Pissing. May hear her final Humiliating Punishment of the day. Only after the very last drop has been squeezed from inside her, does Tanya drop her skirt back down and head back inside wiping her soaking legs as she goes. As she stands under the warm shower she smiles at her days achievements. That Bastard has not beaten me she thinks and I, His so-called slave has come out on top!

This is the end of My little story. Tanya and I are constantly in touch and I hope to bring You further details of Our relationship as things progress. All I will say is We have met now in real life on several occasions and each One carries a story of its own!

Luv and Respect

Lone-Wolf

Many Thanks to Angel Love for her valued assistance in editing this story.