Tanya's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually suggested that the black mesh catsuit would be the best outfit for Tanya, and this idea was reluctantly endorsed. I pulled it back when Tanya reached for it, balled it up and tossed it to the group. I did the same with the matching filmy black skirt. Ted had caught the catsuit and asked, "Does this mean I'm next to get a submissive?"

"In a way," I said under my breath. "Tanya, go ask Ted for your outfit."

Still gloriously naked, Tanya threaded through the group to stand in front of Ted. She held out her hand. Again, our friends are smart folks. Ted stayed still and cocked an eyebrow at her until she asked, "Can I please have my outfit?"

Ted appeared to be thinking about it. I called out, "You'd better ask him very nicely. And maybe think about sweetening the deal."

He motioned her forward and whispered in Tanya's ear. She looked at me and I nodded. Tanya then got on her tip toes, leaned in and kissed Ted. She tried to make it sisterly, but Ted pulled her in and kissed her hard. The group cheered and watched the spectacle of a naked Tanya kissing a fully dressed man. His hands briefly slid down her back, over her ass and to the sides of her breasts before she could extricate herself. Tanya was out of breath, but smiling slightly despite herself. Ted gallantly handed her the catsuit.

My friend Derek had caught the small skirt. Tanya made her way toward him to ask for it, girding herself for another kiss and grope as payment. But when she stood before him he smiled and handed it to his girlfriend Jessica, next to him. A tall girl, she smiled down at Tanya, who held out a hand hopefully for the skirt.

Jessica responded by holding it up high. "Jump for it, bitch!"

I nearly lost my composure laughing. What was it with the girlfriends? They were all way more evil than me on my worst day!

By this time Tanya had given in to the evening. She was in sub-space, having been fiercely aroused by all the exposure and expansion of her limits. Being kissed in front of everyone by Ted had sent her into orbit for good, she told me later. So we all watched as the naked Tanya jumped over and over, trying to snatch her skirt from the taller girl. Predictably, it was always just out of her reach. The guys watched her sweaty body with lust as she bounced up and down. The girls laughed and smirked. And cameras clicked and video recorded.

Eventually Jessica took pity on Tanya. "OK, ok. That's enough. Tell you what - give me a kiss like you gave Ted and you can have it."

Tanya exhaled wearily, but didn't hesitate for long. She again had to stand on her toes to kiss the taller girl. Derek patted her ass while Jessica enjoyed Tanya's attention, and there were hoots and cheers.

Tanya now began pulling on the catsuit. "Why does she need a skirt with that?" asked Jessica. Her question was answered when Tanya stood up and we all saw the easy-access hole at the crotch. The skirt covered it, barely, thereby making the outfit merely risqué rather than obscene. I turned the music back up as Tanya, newly outfitted, followed the next person to the nook for her demonstration.

Simon greatly enjoyed seeing the effect of the catsuit. She was nearly fully dressed, almost completely covered, but for one strategic area. Tanya said it made her feel more exposed than being naked. On the video Tanya is seen spreading wide to display her pussy. Then, without being told, she repeated the pose on Simon's lap. His hands held her legs back by the backs of her knees and stared down at her. Tanya's stomach was clearly heaving from excitement. He had her finished by teasing her new piercing with her fingers, using it to stimulate her clit. But of course, no orgasms allowed.

After the inevitable photos Simon led her back out to me. Tanya now looked radiant. Having accepted her role for the evening she was reveling in it. She was sweaty and tired from being so aroused for so long.

The evening began to wind down. Tanya completed her assignment, having given a private show of her most private areas to everyone present. Her final task was to thank everyone for attending with a deep kiss. I pretended to turn a blind eye when this evolved into everyone getting some good feels. After all, they had earned it by helping me with Tanya's punishment. It also kept her occupied while I collected the remaining phones.

It took a while. Not everyone had thought to grope Tanya during their time in the nook, so they made up for it now. She was passed around for a good half hour or more. She looked toward me when hands started reaching into her catsuit, but I made no move to rescue her. After that she was fighting a losing battle, and not fighting terribly hard. She was soon naked from the waist up, the top half of the catsuit hanging from her waist.

One of my friends instigated an experiment intended to test Tanya's self control. Jack wanted to see how much pressure on her nipples she could withstand before shouting or begging him to stop. Tanya has lovely pencil eraser nipples - they're very tempting to anyone who enjoys inflicting that sort of pain in a sub, so I can't blame him very much. Jack squeezed them cruelly while Tanya struggled not to cry out. She lasted close to a minute until he began twisting and she started to squeal.

Others thought this was a great game and started using their 'thank you' time to further the experiment. Oh well, more data points make for better statistics. Of course, it was the other girls who got into it the most. Sharon had her starting to cry and begging her to stop. Unfortunately for Tanya, having fallen to her knees, it was obvious how wet she was.

But there were other ideas. Some used their time to take extra photos. Standing behind Tanya and holding her breasts was a popular pose. So was putting a hand between her legs. Phil went so far as to put Tanya's hand down his own pants, causing her to look ashamed, yet impressed. Another girl wanted one of her holding Tanya tightly by the hair. Lou had her give him a lap dance.

When the door closed at last Tanya was a mess. She looked exhausted, her hair wild, but still wearing the catsuit and skirt. She pulled it back into place after all the groping. "Your friends were really starting to take some liberties."

I walked over to her, smiling. Seizing her suddenly by the hair I hissed in her ear. "Good! I'm glad they helped me punish and humiliate you." I took her by the shoulders and propelled her toward the bedroom. "On the bed, now." I gave a final push to send her sprawling onto the duvet. She turned over and glared at me.

Throwing off my clothes I pounced on Tanya. I couldn't wait to have her while she wore the catsuit. Fucking her in that outfit turns me into an animal - something about having a thin barrier between me and her naked skin. It's erotic to run my hands all over her body yet not actually touch her directly. In a way it's frustrating and makes me angry. But her pussy is exposed and since I can get to that, I take it aggressively. It's not a fetish, I don't need it to get excited. But something about fucking her in that catsuit makes me especially crazy and I am compelled to take her aggressively.

I held both of Tanya's wrists in my right hand, and with my left put my cock at her opening. She had been wet for hours. I threw myself into her and found her warm and welcoming. I was in no mood to be patient and let it build. I just pounded into her. Took her forcefully, running my free hand over her breasts covered by the catsuit. Tanya turned her head and wailed.

Normally, Tanya has to ask for permission to orgasm. This was one of the rare times I didn't care. The piercing, the evening, the catsuit... everything made me want her and tinged it with just a touch of anger. Enough that I just wanted to take her, fill her up and not concern myself with what she did. On occasions like this, she invariably had huge orgasms. It was a perfect apotheosis of our true natures.

I continued throwing myself into her until I felt the twinge. Pulling her hair I snarled into her ear, "I'm going to fill up your little pussy!" Tanya moaned unintelligibly and soared off into her own orgasm.

There was little talk afterward. We knew that there would be a lot more coupling tomorrow, probably with no orgasms for her as the final coda to her punishment. And I would show her the photos from the second hand phones I had bought and collected at the end of the evening. Our guests got to see Tanya in her secret element, but only we would have the evening's digital trophies.

But I wouldn't tell her that for a day or two. Let her sweat it a while.

12