Tapes from a Garage Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

Her small hand reached down and toyed with Scott's hard, throbbing cock. Gina guess his cock was about five, maybe five and a half inches in length. But it was quite thick in her small hand.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she whispered in Scott's ear. "I'm going to suck your cock and swallow all your delicious cum. Okay?"

"Okay!" Scott readily agreed.

"You going kiss me after?" Gina asked.

"Yeah," Scott said, puzzled.

"After you come in my mouth?" Gina clarified.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Scott said.

Gina sucked a few more kisses from Scott, then bent and took Scott's plump cock head into her mouth.

"No wonder Sabrina likes doing this," Gina thought.

Josh and Sabrina had many talks, especially after their mother's suicide. Sabrina had confessed that she almost preferred oral sex to regular sex.

"Fuck, there's more control," Sabrina said. "And, God damn, some cocks? Some cocks are just perfect for kissing."

"Oh, oh God," Scott mumbled as half of his cock disappeared into Gina's hot sucking mouth.

Gina's tongue lapped all around Schott's mushroom shaped head, tasting the sweat and soap. She swallowed noisily, then sank all of Scott's fat meat into her mouth.

Then she kneaded Scott's heavy testicles with her small hand.

"Fuck yeah," Scott moaned.

This was the first time anything but his hand had touched his cock. The blow job was phenomenal, fantastic, wonderful.

Then Gina's fingers were toying with his tightly clenched anus.

"Uh, hey," Scott protested.

Then he groaned as Gina's index and middle fingers slid into him and sought his prostate gland.

"Uh!" Scott grunted.

"Come for me Baby, come for me," Gena encouraged as she fucked Scott's ass with her fingers.

"Uh, aw God, uh!" Scott groaned.

Then he gave a strangled yelp as his semen began to jet out into Gina's hot, wet mouth.

Gina happily swallowed and swallowed as Scott pumped his semen into her mouth.

Then she held some of Scott's semen in her mouth as Scott's cock began to wilt.

"Damn, aw damn," Scott murmured as Gina came up.

Gina kissed him, then stuffed her semen coated tongue into Scott's mouth. The two kissed deeply for a few minutes. Then Gina leaned heavily against Scott.

"I'm serious," she murmured, again lightly rubbing Scott's slender chest with her small hand. "I've never done that before."

"Me either," Scott confessed.

Gina kissed him deeply. They sat together for a few minutes, then Gina kissed Scott again.

"Hey I uh, listen, uh, you want to go out? There's uh, there's Super Six; they play movies, you know? Or uh, there's the bowling place," Scott offered.

"Okay," Gina agreed.

She'd gone out, dressed up, in public. No one had noticed that she was not a girl. She had just made out with her best friend, sucked his cock, and Scott didn't know she wasn't a girl.

So, why shouldn't she go out on a date, as a girl, with a boy? With a boy she'd loved for a long time?

"So, uh, I get your phone number?" Scott asked as he struggled into his shorts again.

"Huh? Oh, oh you're going have call Josh's phone," Gina said. "Believe it? Left my stupid phone in DeGarde. Got on the buss, went to play a game on it, saw I'd left it, right there, on my dresser."

"That sucks," Scott commiserated.

"So you just call Josh, tell him you want me, okay?" Gina said and kissed him again.

Scott walked home, begged forty bucks from his dad, begged to use the car from his mom, then showered and dressed, and even remembered to brush his teeth. Then he went on his phone and found three movies he'd like to see.

"Hello?" Josh answered on the third ring.

"Hey, uh Josh, hey, Gina there?" Scott asked.

"What? Dude, my cousin?" Josh asked angrily.

"Hello?" Gina asked.

"Hey, uh, okay, I found these three movies," Scott said.

"Ooh, okay, yeah, any of those," Gina agreed. "About what? Seven?"

Scott drove back to Josh's apartment and knocked on the door.

Gina answered, dressed in acute top and micro-miniskirt.

"Hi, listen, come in, we need to talk," Gina said.

"Uh, okay," Scott agreed.

"I uh, I called Sabrina, and uh, she said, before we go any further, I uh, you need to know the truth," Gina said.

"Oh. Kay," Scott said slowly.

"Here, sit in the beanbag, huh?" Gina said.

"No, hate that thing; can't never get out of it," Scott complained.

"I know; that's why I want you in it," Gina agreed.

Scott flopped down and sank into the vinyl cushion.

"Anyway, I uh, uh, I told Sabrina you asked me out and she said before we go out on a date, I need to tell you the truth," Gina said and stood at the entrance to the hall.

"Okay?" Scott asked.

"I uh, Scott, it's me," Gina said and hefted the hem of her miniskirt.

His six inches of slender meat was hard, throbbing, sticking straight out. Scott sat and stared at Josh's hard cock and hairless balls. He stared at his hairless legs in their sheer stockings. Scott stared at Josh's small feet crammed into black leather pumps with a three inch heel.

Josh let the hem fall back down, covering his hard cock from view.

And again, Scott was staring at Gina, the cute, sexy girl that had given him an unbelievable blow job earlier that afternoon.

"So, I uh, I kind of thought, we'd go to the movie, and then uh, on the way back, stop off by Swenson's, get a butterscotch, well, I know Josh likes butterscotch," Scott said. "What does Gina like?"

"Gina likes butterscotch sundaes too," Josh said, smiling in relief.

"Um, dude, how long, I mean, when did you?" Scott struggled to ask.

"Oh God, I've always loved putting on my sister's stuff and my mom's stuff," Gina said as she struggled to tape her cock back in place.

She wiggled into her panties, checked her lip gloss, then smiled as Scott struggled to get out of the beanbag chair.

"But, then when puberty hit, God what an awful time," Gina said and helped Scott to his feet.

She kissed him, a soft kiss on his lips.

"When puberty hit, I realized, I'm a girl. I am a girl. And I realized, I was in love. With my best friend," Gina said.

"Finding those tapes? It just confirmed it for me," Gina said as she locked the apartment door.

"Hey, uh, anyone know uh..." Scott asked.

"Just you. And Sabrina," Gina assured Scott.

At the movie theater, Scott and Gina saw a few people they knew, friends from school. Gina blushed and smiled happily as Scott introduced her as 'Gina, my girlfriend.'

After the movie, which both agreed, did not live up to the advertisements, they went and got a large butterscotch sundae. The two shared the sundae, playfully feeding each other the sticky sweet treat.

That was so sweet of you," she said, feeding him a spoonful of ice cream with plenty of sauce. "Telling everyone I'm your girlfriend."

"Well, you are, right?" Scott asked.

In answer, Gina kissed Scott.

Back at the apartment, Gina did pull Scott into Josh's bedroom. Then, kissing passionately, the two undressed.

"Listen, I'm not, I'm not ready to, I'm not ready to fuck," Gina admitted.

She lay down on the bed and pulled Scott to lay down next to her.

But it all right if we just..." she asked and kissed him.

She wrapped her small hand around his throbbing cock and gave the delicious meat a few strokes. Then she moaned into Scott's mouth as she felt Scott's hand shakily grip her own hard meat.

"You, you don't have to..." she whispered.

"We do sixty nine?" Scott asked.

They kissed a few minutes more, each stroking the other's cocks. Then Gina gently eased Scott onto his back. She then swung her leg over and straddled his head.

The differences in their height made this a slightly awkward position. Gina had to strain to reach Scott's cock and could only manage to get half of Scott's fat cock into her mouth. Scott had to bend Gina's slender cock back in order to wrap his lips around the head of Gina's hard cock.

Gina waggled her tongue around Scott's cockhead, small hand stroking the length she could not fit in her mouth. She ignored Scott's clumsy attempt at sucking her cock, tried to ignore Scott's teeth as they rasped her sensitive cock.

Scott was enjoying the feeling of Gina's hot, wet mouth and gentle stroking. He would not admit it, but he was also enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in his mouth. He could taste some of Gina's excitement as he sucked on the throbbing meat.

"Sweetheart, sorry," Gina said. "This, I'm sorry, I'm just too short for us to do this right."

With that, she pulled her cock out of Scott's mouth, then wiggled around and took all of Scott's cock into her mouth.

"Ugh!" Scott grunted.

He grunted again when Gina introduced two fingers to his tight rectum. He gave a strangled scream as Gina manipulated his prostate gland and his semen jetted out of his cock.

"Mm-hmm," Gina agreed as she swallowed Scott's semen.

She kept fingering his ass and sucking his cock until his cock was limp.

Then she wiggled up and cuddled against Scott. The two kissed softly.

"I uh, where'd you, I mean, today, you said it was the first time you ever," Scott finally said.

"Sabrina taught me," Gina admitted. "And I practiced a lot on cucumbers and stuff."

"You hate cucumbers," Scott laughed.

A moment later, Gina giggled as well.

"Maybe on salads," she giggled.

They kissed again. Then Scott wiggled down and sucked on Gina's nipples. Then he trailed his mouth down.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to," Gina whispered.

"Want to," Scott admitted.

His first attempt at giving a blow job was clumsy. But after a few tips from Gina, Scott soon got the hang of sucking cock.

"Baby, I'm going, I'm about to..." Gina warned.

Scott murmured his assent and Gina cried out as she pumped her semen into Scott's mouth.

Scott had enjoyed the taste of Gina's cock. He had enjoyed the texture of Gina's cock. He especially enjoyed the naughtiness of it all. His cock grew hard again as he sucked, licked and stroked Gina's hot throbbing cock.

Her spunk filling his mouth however caused his erection to jerk and twitch. If either he or Gina had touched his rod at that moment, he would have blasted his excitement onto Gina's neatly made bed.

After Gina caught her breath, they lay down and kissed. Then Gina saw his hard cock and smiled.

"Liked sucking your girlfriend's dick?" she gently teased.

"Uh, uh huh," Scott agreed, blushing hotly.

"I love you," Gina admitted.

She swallowed his cock down to the root. A moment later, he grunted and squirted his load down her throat.

They kissed a few minutes more, then they heard Sabrina's bird clock chirp.

"I uh, I guess I better get going," Scott reluctantly said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Gina said, finding her new teddy and pulling it on.

"I uh, I call you tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"Me? Or Josh?" Gina asked.

"You, Gina, you," Scott said.

"You better," Gina said.

The following morning, Sabrina looked haggard after a grueling double-sift at Red's. But she did listen, smiling, as Gina excitedly told her about their date.

"So, even after finding out, you did tell him, right? Gina, you did tell him, right?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, yes, I told him, I showed him my cock, told him I was Josh," Gina said.

"And he was okay with it?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh yeah," Gina giggled.

Josh heard his phone ring and skipped to her room to get it. Sabrina shook her head, wondering why she couldn't find a good man. She was very attractive, with 32C breasts, a 26 inch waist, 33 inch hips, and a cute bubble butt that begged to be squeezed.

"Okay, well, just have to take a bath, get dressed; give me about an hour?" Sabrina heard Gina say.

She smiled when she heard Gina snipe"Yes I'm serious; I can't just roll out of bed and look pretty, you know."

Gina hung up and skipped to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Gina stripped out of her teddy, then twisted the taps for the bath water. She sprinkled in some bath salts, then eased herself into the water.

At his home, Scott watched another one of the tapes, watched as a sissy slut took one, then two cocks into her hole. Both large cocks plowed in and out of her anus, pounding her hard.

"Fuck yeah, God, Gina, you got to let me pork that tight ass," Scott muttered as he stroked his fat cock.

Finally, the hour was up and Scott walked to Gina's apartment.

He smiled as he thought of fucking her, fucking her sweet hole. His cock grew hard and he blushed, realizing anyone walking down the street, or driving past would be able to see the tent in his shorts.

**.**.**.**.**.**.

I'm sure you can figure out where they go from here. They go straight to the bedroom from here. Hopefully Scott will do a little maturing, will begin to fall in love with Gina, not because she sucks his cock, not because she has a sweet tight ass and a nice hard dick, but because she's a sweet and loving girl.

THE END

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure, I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, those that take the time to rate my stories.

A word about comments, though. This is THE END. Please do not leave comments saying how you can't wait to see where they go from here. They don't go anywhere from here.

Have a sweet and sticky day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12