Tapping into that Market

Story Info
When do you really know?
3.2k words
4.28
3.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2024
Created 06/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is weird. I always believed that after exiting those "awkward" teenage years, and emerging- in the eyes of the world- as an adult, things would become much more clear. That hasn't happened. My name is Karen, my friends call me Kari. I have never quite fit-in. And now things have spiraled out of my control. Or as much control as I ever thought that I had.

I went through many stages of post-pubescent angst and marked each occasion with some startling and ultimately, unsatisfying alteration of my body. Hoping that one of them, plus the experience and advantages of every year would add the appropriate wisdom that would carry me through life. I celebrated my twenty-first anniversary on this planet by sucking my brother's cock. There goes that theory!

I'm half-way to twenty-two and my life has been much better- atleast my sex life! Once again, I just crawled out of my brother Ricky's bed; wiping remnants of his sticky cum from my lips, after the morning's routine of blowjob, mauling of my tits, missionary fucking followed by doggy-style and then "putting a shine" on his cock as he likes to say, and then padding-off to the kitchen to start the coffee and prepare breakfast. This phase of my stunted growth cycle has lasted longer than most but it has been the most enjoyable. I am a sex-slave to my older brother but, atleast I have some mind-blowing orgasms and I know that someone enjoys my body and I understand the voluntary role that I've adopted in our sexual dynamic. This was certainly, not always the case.

In my younger days, my body-image was terrible. I was a bright girl but never really popular. In an era when tall and thin were in, I was short and heavy. Entering high school, I was involved in Gothic clothing with dark nails and make-up and I accentuated my shocking appearance by practically shaving my head and later, adding some stupid tattoos. Fortunately, the body-art was non-offensive and because I still feared the wrath of my parents, it was on parts of my body that few people were interested in.

As a junior, I was noticed by the school's softball coach as a competent, powerful player in our gym classes. Soon, I was accepted on the varsity team but then further shunned by any boys, as being too butch or more probably- a lesbian. My hair had grown-out by then, to mid-body length and resumed it's auburn shade of brunette. There had been a late growth-spurt that stretched my anatomy to about 5'9" and relocated the more feminine curves. I was still "husky" but through constant training and sweating-off the excess, I tipped the scales at 145 and a 34B. I plainly felt more comfortable in cleats and batting gloves than in heels and lace. But that led to more suggestions that I must be gay.

In the locker room after games there were some girls who were more open about sexuality and this led to some scintillating and erotic intimations. In my senior season at age eighteen, I had my first intimate experience. At a party celebrating our advancement to the playoffs, I had my first real taste of hard liquor. And then the hard licking began. I was isolated with two other girls in a back bedroom and a bottle of very cold vodka. We played-out a "game" that involved sipping from the big red cups and answering pointed questions about sex. I had no expertise with either the eighty-proof warm-up or the eight-hundred-degree heatwave in my uterus.

Naturally, I had teased my own pussy with my fingers many times; imagining some of the well-built, studly boys, flexing and preening in my classes and also, some of the hauntingly beautiful and entirely-naked young women that I had seen in the showers. The image of a stretching, purring kitten that was stenciled on my upper thigh always reminded me of the "sacred" cherry that was kept hidden behind the wiry crop of reddish-brown curls that guarded my fiery orifice. Two or three fingers routinely plunged in and out of my virginal furnace every night as I enumerated the endless list of people to whom I would gladly offer my bothersome virtue.

I was so naive and desperate to fit-in, that I was easy prey for more "sophisticated" pillagers. In that darkened bedroom, the intoxicating effects of the alcohol and close quarters of a soft, warm bed, loosened whatever inhibitions that had secured my modesty to that point. I was not so stupid to misunderstand what was happening, but my head was swimming from more than the warming hooch. My high-school mind told me that no boys would ever be interested in me and that maybe I was kidding myself, and my true affections were toward women. It wasn't long before my small tits were released from their confining bra and that my twin teammates were reclining against the headboard, smothering my perky nipples in slobbery kisses and squeezing the softball-sized globes in their greedy paws.

I was anxious to relieve this built-up tension that was roiling the fluids in my pussy and I returned their fierce kisses on each face. Nearly trembling with erotic passion, and obviously overcome by stimulation (manmade and physical,) I was entirely open to sensual influence. The initial and exploratory step, was for the plainly more practiced girls to order me to remove my clothes. The barriers that had kept me chaste were being dismantled from outside and within. I would shake and sweat if being told to strip by a man. But the room was dark, the girls were friends and I had taken showers (though completely non-sexual,) with them before. Plus, I needed to know. I was bare-footed already with nothing left to lose but my tight jeans and baby-blue panties.

The fact that they "ordered" me to undress sparked a subconscious desire to follow instructions and I had stared at these thrilling and forbidden bodies many times. I secretly wanted and desired this. I laid back on the bed and arched my back, wriggling my tight pants over my wide hips and down my thighs. My legs were shaking and my grip on the rough denim was sweaty and unsure. The girls were demanding and ravenous, eager to get to my naked form. I had mixed emotions, offering my nude body to their hungry gaze and anxious to please these dominant predators.

They chided my meager efforts, sated on vodka and lust. "Hurry," they shouted in unison. "Get those pants off and show us your furry bush." The girls venom instantly reminded me that though I had showered with them on numerous occasions, I remembered now, that most of the women on the team bore trimmed or shaved pussies while my kinky hairs were full and bushy. Our eyes had grown accustomed to the darkened room and when my jeans were finally freed from my squirming legs, the thicket of wiry curls could be seen sprouting from the damp sides of my sopping blue undies. "Take those panties down so we can see that hairy cunt." I felt suddenly squeamish and immature, embarrassed by my lack of personal grooming. They didn't wait. Both girls attacked me like vampirinas.

My panties were stripped from my wiggling legs and their sharklike mouths devoured my sloppy cunt. They had no need to hold me down but their bodies hovered over me, lapping and licking at my exposed clit and dripping snatch. I was momentarily frightened by their lustful indulgence as they swarmed my genitals. Neither girl was shy. They pounced on my cunt with fingers and tongues delving into my virginal triangle. Hands worked like claws spreading my thighs, rubbing my tits, squeezing my plump ass and teasing the stiffened clit, that had never imagined such ferocious activity.

I was overwhelmed and easily and quickly succumbed to my destiny. the fear was replaced by elation as their clever manipulations brought me to, and over the brink of ecstasy. My climaxes rolled like a wave, triggering spasms of erotic pleasure that twisted my limbs and convulsed my internal organs until I was a mass of squirming, electrified exuberance. I learned instantly that my pussy was to be the center of my existence. They licked my cunt until I couldn't breathe and when my uncontrollable shaking and writhing finally left me limp, they fell back on the bed and shouted that it was my turn to please them.

Both women shucked their clothes like a snake shedding its skin. Jill was a blonde Amazon, toned and tanned. Katy was shorter, with a nearly flat chest and Irish complexion. But they were true lesbians and knew exactly what they wanted.

I was shaken and confused. Feeling the strains of my alcohol-induced haze and entirely under their spell, I struggled onto all fours and crawled between the thighs of one girl while the other groped at my tits and uttered encouragement and demands for my service. My head was forcefully pressed into the close-cropped blonde pubes of Jill's cunt and not knowing how to proceed, I merely attempted to re-enact what I had just endured.

My tongue worked to slide along the soft flesh of her stiffened clit and I was surprised at the warmth and wetness of her moistened cunt. It didn't take long because she was at a fevered pitch and I heard her frantic, muffled moans as her thighs clamped my head in place. She swore and shrieked so loud that I felt certain that the rest of the party-goers could easily discern what was happening. My mouth was foaming with her fluids and I was having trouble breathing in the tight contours of her damp thighs but I felt the tremors building and the rocking, trembling twitch of her tight belly. She held me steady at her G-spot and exploded in my surprised mouth. She bucked and screamed while my flushed face was bathed in her cream. As her violent contortions ebbed and I surfaced from her wet "Y," I felt exuberant to have brought her off like that.

The feeling of elation for accomplishing this exotic task was quickly dampened when Katy grabbed my stringy-wet locks and pulled me to her waiting pussy. Like a machine, I just went about my chore. I found that I could bring this explosive pleasure to another person and even though this was not a romantic interlude and it could easily have been deemed rape, I enjoyed the feeling of being commanded and of being used for someone else's sexual gratification. I tried something new this time, (though really it was all new to me,) and I began by slowly kissing a slippery circle around the entrance to Katy's nearly shaved pussy. Her white, freckly skin quivered as my lips got closer to her pouty clit. I was just about to lick the extended nub of flesh when a new element entered our illicit tryst.

Jill had revived somewhat from her rolling climaxes and she had shimmied down the bed to play with my pussy. While I entertained Katy's hot snatch Jill inserted her slim fingers into my gaping cunt and was toying at the magical area at the roof of my cervix. I gave a slight start at her impertinence but soon warmed to the sensual intrusion. Then as I gently sucked the meaty clit into my mouth, sending Katy into fits of delirium, Jill plunged her pointed tongue into my exposed ass. This time I jumped just as Katy began to writhe and moan. Jill's raspy tongue was licking and slurping at my squirming star-shaped opening and sending jolts through my entire frame. I had never dreamed that anyone would do that and I had never imagined such an incredible sensation.

Katy was just at the edge and Jill drove me wild. I was holding her jittery hips in my hands and burying my tongue in her cunt when I felt an orgasm rising in my own belly. Taken by the excitement of it all, I stuck my fingers in Kate's ass and wiggled them around as I let the flat top of my tongue glide over her aching clit. Sensing what she was doing to me and fingering her horny cunt at the same moment, Jill plunged into my rear passage and she came mere seconds before me. Katy erupted in spasms. drenching me with her juices and my pussy responded with a bed-rattling vibration of its own. We all orgasmed together and fell in a sweaty heap of writhing, breathless womanhood.

It took a few minutes to gather our composure and slip back into dank, pheromone-laced clothing. Then with flushed complexions and sweat-matted hair, we returned to the other guests. It soon became a non-secret that we had slipped away to an erotic, all-girl threesome and was generally assumed that I had joined their stealthy sorority. I don't remember another thing from that party.

One thing that I discovered though, besides being susceptible to Polish liquids, was that I was definitely NOT a lesbian. I certainly enjoyed having my pussy licked, and if a woman wanted to perform this pleasure, I wouldn't stop her. And I did like doing my part and making them feel good, but only because I got-off on being compelled to service someone. I found that I could be very submissive and it turned me on. And it wouldn't matter if it was a woman- or two women. But I wanted to try that with a man, because I could now see that I reveled in being dominated. And, to my amazement and chagrin, though I just had the greatest night of my life and the most excruciating series of orgasms in my life, I was still technically a virgin.

A few days later at softball practice, I took a hard shot off of my thigh that instantly raised a welt and rendered me out for the day. Ice only worked so much. Debbie, who hit the ball, invited me to her house afterward to soak in her family's hot tub. I accepted because it hurt so badly and we had a game scheduled for the next day. Nobody else was home and she invited me to wear just my panties and a tee-shirt, saying that she would join me as soon as she changed and brought some drinks.

I was lounging in the soothing water when Deb appeared in her undies, carrying a glass filled to the brim with chilled vodka. She said that the warm water would help my leg while the cool potato juice would relax me. She sat on the edge just dangling her legs in the roiling water and I leaned back and swilled the clear tonic. With the combination of soothing spirits working their magic and my body decompressing, I became limp and vulnerable. My eyes barely focused when I felt her sidle next to me and begin to gently but determinedly rub my tired shoulders. It never occurred to me that Deb might swing from both sides. But word had apparently gotten around the team that I could be easily manipulated.

I felt a little tug at the loose strands of my brown mane, that was now almost shoulder length, and I found myself abruptly face to face-so-to-speak- with her pussy. Deb had lowered her undies and they were now floating on the surface of the bubbling water and she maneuvered my face between her moist thighs. I didn't bother to complain about the unsubtle seduction or to explain that I wasn't especially into women, (though that was the extent of my limited skills.) In the open air on a warm night and with the moon rising and three ounces of distilled beverage in my otherwise empty belly, I simply swam closer and spread her cunt lips with my fingers while I kissed the tiny rosebud anxiously jutting-out at me.

She gripped the wet, tangled mass of reddish-brown hair that framed my resigned countenance and ushered me towards my target. I took a deep breath and silently pondered the notion that I was being slowly passed around the team. Eerily, that taboo thought excited some perverted passion tucked deep within me and agitated some intense emotional turmoil that told me that I wanted to be a sex slave for anyone who would use me. I was being conditioned to be a submissive slut for anybody that wanted a cheap time, and I secretly loved it. My pussy was already heating up and if the warm waters were not already bubbling, the action of my volcanic cunt would save them money on the upkeep of the pool.

Deb never said a word and I didn't need one. She inched forward to the rim of the pool and I squeezed between her warm thighs. My kisses started her low wailing tremble and she pulled me in tight as her throaty moans deepened. I felt her fingers combing through my straggly locks as she dug her fingers into my scalp. My face was pressed against her pussy as her scent mingled in my nose, mixed with the chlorinated air. I knew what I was there for and began my routine. As her opening moistened and widened, my roving fingers plunged into both cavities. Knowing the sensation personally, I managed to lift her tight ass off the tiled surroundings and twist a finger inside both of her openings. I saw her blue eyes light-up as she felt the dual insertions and then she settled when my tongue found her raw clit.

With each finger alternately pushing and recovering, and the sharp tip of my tongue darting in and out of her aching cunt, she was driven to the very heights of ecstasy. I was loving it, hearing her groan and shriek like a Banshee. Then her tight anal passage clenched my finger and her butt cheeks rocked on the smooth surface of the pool's edge. She laid back on the cement and arched her back, reaching up to massage her small chest and bring her knees up to allow me extra room to pleasure her. The screaming and swearing was piercing as she experienced a continuous wave of orgasms. My own pussy was hot and I hopped on either foot as my balance became precarious. While she moaned and twisted on the ground, I licked the fingers that had brought her to this zenith, and then drove them deep inside my yearning cunt.

When we both regained our senses, Deb pronounced that her parents would be home soon, so I'd better leave. I know that I should have been insulted and embarrassed but I just wasn't. There was no room for debate and I had no argument. I got what I wanted and I needed to face the fact that being used sexually, can have a demeaning aspect but this is what my fantasies were pointing to. I understand that I'm not a lesbian but could definitely be bisexual and I am without a doubt, a very submissive partner. Now, I just had to find the right man that could play his role.

The End