Tar Very Much

Story Info
Sabotage leads to an evil, messy punishment.
1.9k words
3.08
26.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
88 Followers

Kate stepped into the CEO's office. "Good morning." He smiled. "Sit down." She nervously sat in the chair opposite his desk. "Do you know why I have called you here?" She shook her head. "Okay, well we are giving you a promotion. I want you to take over our warehouse in North London." Kate was shocked, she had been with the company for two years and to be given this promotion was pretty surprising.

"Thank you." She smiled and left the office.

* * *

It was only two weeks later, just days before she moved to her new role that she discovered that the job would not be as easy as she imagined. She looked down the email again, she was to run the warehouse, but she was to run it into the ground. The company wanted to shut down one of its sites and so she would be responsible for ensuring that the North London site failed to meet its targets and was an obvious candidate to be closed. This was not going to be easy, but, she told herself, she loved a challenge.

***

Arriving at the warehouse on her first day she was greeted by her new assistant. "Hello you must be Kate!" She smiled, she was a bubbly twenty-five year old called Stacy. She walked Kate through the warehouse showing her the aisles which contained the stock. "This is the industrial adhesives, roof coatings, and road patching materials." She paused. "Glue and tar I guess, but we can't just call it that and charge what we do!" She laughed.

Hilary noticed that most of the staff were women, she paused and asked Stacy why this was the case.

"I am not sure, we are a close team most of the employees knew each other or were family before they started here, I guess that they just brought more people in that way." Stacy smiled.

***

Over the following weeks Kate looked for any way to damage the efficiency of the warehouse. She worked with head office to ensure that deliveries were canceled or that double the number of trucks arrived at the same time, she worked at night to engineer spills which closed aisles and delayed order fulfillment.

She worked alone and covered her tracks well, she was pretty sure that she was damaging the sites reputation without being discovered and she was sure that she was going to be rewarded well when head office were able to close the warehouse.

However, she was unaware that she had been found out. Just two days before one of the staff had come back after hours as they had left their phone in the locker room. As they were passing the office she heard someone on the phone, she was about to step in to say goon night when she heard the call.

"...Yes sir, the site will not hit its targets. I have been modifying the dispatch notes to ensure that the orders will all go out incorrectly. I don't think they will recover... Thank you sir..."

Stacy fumed, she had trusted this woman but she was screwing them over. Something had to be done...

***

Kate was working late again, it was almost the end of her third month and the warehouse was in chaos, orders were incorrect the stock was missing. She was satisfied that she had done her job and would soon be out of this dump. She picked up the next order sheet. As he read the contents her blood froze.

ORDER: 1 x Slut

DELIVERY METHOD: Ruined

DELIVERY ADDRESS: Overseas

This was obviously some joke, she would have words with some of the staff. It was at this stage that she heard a crash from the warehouse. She looked up, she was alone it was almost midnight. She stepped out of the office and looked across the empty aisles. She walked towards the sound of the noise and found that there was a tub of industrial glue lying on its side on the floor. Oh well, she thought, that will just delay things even more.

She started to turn around but found that the glue had seeped onto her shoes, they were stuck fast to the floor. "Damn!" she cried out looking at her expensive high heels which were ruined. She looked around, she was in the middle of a puddle of glue, if she was not careful she would be stuck to the floor. She looked up and saw that there was an overhead crane hook hanging in reach above her head. She had a thought and reached up grabbing the hook, she slipped her shoes off and swung the hook so that she could land on the floor away from the glue. It was not graceful, but needs must. She let go of the hook and had a nasty surprise.

"Stuck are we?" Stacy stepped out of the shadows.

Kate looked up, the hook had been smeared with more adhesive and her hands were stuck fast. "Get me down from here or I will have you fired!"

"Shhhh!" Stacy smiled. "We know what you have been doing."

"We?" Kate shuddered as she watched the entire female staff step out of the darkness. "Shit!" She muttered. "Okay... The joke is over..."

"No Kate." Stacy grabbed the crane controls. "You are the joke!" Kate was raised high above the warehouse floor, she screamed and kicked but was unable to escape and now too high to let go even if she could. The crane swung along the aisle and came to a empty space at the back of the warehouse. There were large containers and barrels lined up along the floor. She felt herself being lowered and the staff gathered around her.

"Look... I am so sorry. I was only doing my job!" Kate pleaded.

"And we are just doing ours!" Stacy pulled out the order sheet. "It says here we need to dispatch one slut in a ruined state." She smiled. "Do you see where this is going?"

Kate sighed, she realized she had been a total bitch and had taken this job for her own ends without thinking about the people around her. "You are right." She sobbed. "Okay... I deserve this. Do your worst."

Stacy paused. This was unexpected, they had not expected her to give up like this.

Then she noticed that she was sneering again.

"But Stacy, do please remember." Kate snarled. "You will soon be unemployed with all your friends, and I will make sure you are arrested for assault to round it off..."

Stacy smiled, okay, no remorse, that made what they were about to do much easier. "Oh shut up slut!" Stacy enjoyed the power. She slammed the green down button and Kate slowly descended into a waiting vat of adhesive. As her feet broke the surface she felt the warmth of the glue and the stench of solvent, she was slowly lowered with first her feet and then her black tights and red pencil dress going beneath the surface. The crane kept lowering her, she gasped in air quickly as the level of the glue reached her chest. Stacy stopped the crane leaving Kate hanging in the vat of powerful glue.

"Please stop this before you lose your jobs..."

Stacy laughed. "Oh yeah... And when you report back this warehouse will be closed anyway..." She smiled. "We have nothing to lose." She hit the go button and Kate was lowered further into the glue, she gasped for air as vanished into the goo. Stacy raised her up again, she was dripping and spitting glue. "Do you want to go in again..."

Kate shook her head. Her blond hair was coated in glue and she could feel it starting to set in the air. She tried to speak but her lips were stuck, she forced her jaws apart. "Okay... You have had your fun... Please let me go." Her voice was quiet from within her gluey cocoon.

Stacy looked around the women standing around her, they all shook their heads. "Sorry, we all agree you need more." Stacy raised Kate up and along the crane track towards the next vat. Kate looked down at the black mass below her. Roofing tar she gasped, they sold hundreds of gallons of this per week and she knew how difficult it was to get off having seen spills being cleaned up. She shrieked and started to plead with the staff.

"Okay... Please, don't do this to me..." She cried out. "I will do anything."

Stacy relented and started to lower Kate away from the vat of tar, another staff member grabbed the crane controls, the controller was yanked free from the control cable and Kate plummeted into the thick black tar. She quickly sunk into the morass the glue being coated with tar. Soon there was no sign of her other than tar bubbles breaking the surface.

"Shit!" Stacy grabbed the controller and fumbled with the cable. "Help me, we con't drown her!" She managed to get the controller plugged in again and hit the up button. A tar blob broke the surface, it was unrecognizable as a human. Kate was spitting tar and trying to breath, she was totally ruined her arms struggling with the added weight of the tar.

Stacy pulled her away from the vat and lowered Kate to the floor. She poured solvent over her hands and eventually was able to release her from the crane hook. She stood shuddering and dripping tar on the warehouse floor. "Look it was supposed to be a joke... But this has gone too far!" Stacy yelled at the other staff.

"She knows too much... We need to get rid of her... You are either with us or...."

Stacy snarled. "Or what?" She immediately realized what would happen to her. "Okay!" She shrugged at Kate. "Sorry..."

Kate was panicking, what were they going to do? She tried to move but the glue was setting hard and she was unable to move a muscle, she was dragged across the floor of the warehouse.

Kate was placed in the automated packaging machine. This was designed to pack products from the warehouse. Kate looked up as a shower of polystyrene packing beans started to encase her. The beans stuck to the tar like feathers, the white contrasting against the thick black tar. Just when she thought it was over she heard the machine start again. An arm approached them and started to roll pallet wrap around her body. Like strong cling film it was used to encase pallets but now it was providing their prison. The wrap surrounded them moving up their bodies until they were wrapped to her neck. Eventually the machine stopped with a blast of hot air which shrunk the wrap holding her firmly.

* * *

The Dutch warehouse team were somewhat confused by the delivery, but they followed the instructions and unloaded the tightly wrapped woman, it was impossible to tell who was under the coats of tar and glue but eventually the company nurse was able to remove enough to allow Kate to be able to move.

Strangely Kate would say who they were or what had happened to them, it was presumed that they had been a trespasser who had fallen into the machines. The police took her away and to this day she was not heard of again.

tarred
tarred
88 Followers