Tara and Jodie's Family.

Story Info
A lesbian couple take advantage of their male friend.
6.6k words
97.2k
58
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to offer an apology to my lesbian friends and remind them that this is a only a fantasy story.

I moved slowly back and forth on the patio swing with my book in my lap enjoying the warm spring afternoon. I had spent the whole weekend completing a contract in a prestigious high rise and had the day off from my job as a interior decorator. It was a good time to do absolutely nothing and would be taking it easy for the next while. Jodie would soon be home from work.

My name is Tara and I will tell you a little about Jodie and I starting from our beginning together as well as a very important episode in our life. This took place a while back and was a bit bizarre but it filled our life with the happiness that we are sharing together now.

Jodie is almost the same age as me and we met about four years ago when I took part in organizing a major logging protest. Jodie turned up as a volunteer phone worker. She was still in university at that time and I had been working part time as a commercial artist and that experience later led to my involvement in decorating.

Jodie is slightly petite with long shiny black hair that comes to her waist. She is very pretty with very cute friendly ways. She will wear her hair in a ponytail on occasions and seldom uses any make up. Her skin tone is so pure that she needs no enhancers and a little touch of freckles over her nose adds to her beauty. I am a bit taller then Jodie but have short natural blonde hair and like Jodie wear little or no make up. I am just a bit taller and I guess you could say I also have many of the sexy features that you would see in Jodie.

We became quite close and got to be very good friends when we lived together in the camp during the protests. When we moved back to town we kept in touch and started seeing each other regularly. We went out to many events as well as working on the environmental movement which we eventually got away from as we became too busy with our jobs. Neither of us were involved with anyone and she very soon became my best friend and we enjoyed every moment of our time together.

There was no hiding the affection towards each other and at times it could become a bit intense. We had some sensuous situations like the night we used the sauna at our complex after lockup and showered together. We had never been shy as far as hiding our bodies but the sexual tension that night hit a peak. We soaped each other with body lotion and there was a lot of intimate touching of each other and I knew then it was not just me feeling the way I did but as I suspected Jodie was feeling very much the same.

Jodie would often rub against me or hug me when we were naked. I found myself masturbating in the shower or in bed at night using her image. She became my fantasy lover. I was a bit insecure about those feelings and where it was going. What if one of us made an aggressive move that turned out to be a mistake? Would we loose it all including the friendship? I didn't believe either of us wanted that but the signals were definitely there. It was new territory for both of us and neither of us were very experienced in that or anything for that matter.

I learned years earlier that I was attracted to females although when I was in high school I did date a boy and lost my virginity to him. It happened one afternoon in a tent in his parents back yard and I agreed to it only because everyone else seemed to be doing it. He got my clothes off and began fumbling with me. There was very little preliminaries as he spread my legs and mounted me. He forced his hard cock into me until it hurt so much I started to cry. Something gave way and he went all the way in and I cried out in pain and then whimpered all the time he was going in and out of me. I felt something warm squirting all over the insides of my legs and belly right up to my breasts. His sticky semen was all over me. I never had sex with another boy after that or anyone for that matter.

Then finally came the beautiful night we spent together at my place. We were like a couple of silly girls with a bottle of wine in front of the flickering fireplace. I had lit some candles around the room and sat on the floor with our backs against the couch. Jodie had showered and was wearing a large black tee shirt that came almost to her knees and I wore a loose fitting white robe. Jodie was already feeling a bit giddy and the conversation got around to sex and I told her of my one experience and she told me how she was technically a virgin. She told me a guy in college did oral on her and talked her into sucking him but she didn't like it. She helped jerk him off and never let herself get into that situation again.

She was very much like me in that she actually really liked guys for friends and didn't go along with the theory that some of us have that all men are evil. She absolutely made my day when she confessed that she was most comfortable with me and felt a closeness towards me. She said she always looked forward to the next time she would be with me and she admitted she also had sexual feelings and was also totally confused about her feelings and what to do.

We looked into each others eyes and then virtually fell into each others arms and were all over each other and ended up on the soft comforter that came off the couch. The weeks of frustration flowed out of us as our lips touched for the first time and it was so sweet and tender. The kiss lasted and lasted and became intense as our tongues were soon pushing against each other. We breathed each others breath and the tears of joy formed in both our eyes as we held each other so tight we could hardly move. It was passion that got unleashed and my robe came open and she had one leg between mine and we just molded our bodies to each other. We soon had our bare breasts flattened against each other as our lips fused together. We sucked each others lips and tongues and barely came up for air as our months of sexual tension was being released.

We finally slowed a bit and settled into each others arms and never talked. We looked in each others eyes and knew there was nothing to say. We both knew what we were going to do next and the intimate touching came almost naturally. Jodie caressed my thighs and I sucked in my tummy in as I felt her hand going down the front of my panties. She was not holding back in her quest to explore me and I caught my breath as she sort of cupped her hand over my soft silky mound. She rubbed me gently and then she was between my legs. She had stirred me to the point that I wanted to wrap my whole body around her.

I was dripping wet already and Jodie slid her finger between my slightly swollen lips and began masturbating me. The sexual feelings flowed through my whole body as I arched my back and moved against her. My leg was around her hips and I let my hand trail down her soft tummy until I was between her legs also. The soft cotton crotch of her panties was soaked . And then she did the most erotic thing I have even seen when she began sucking and tasting her own wet fingers she was using in me.

When I saw that I got so excited I literally pulled her panties off and the small black triangle was before me. I had seen it before but not the way I was seeing it now. The profuse wetness made her pink lips shiny and I went right down and kissed her there. The sexy musky odour almost drove me wild as I licked her, sucked her and made love to her tiny crevice with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head, pushed her hips to me and started to quiver. I was tonguing her furiously and she began to roll almost violently from side to side and then lurched and cried out and tried to clamp her legs around me.

I was so excited that I moved a hand between my own legs and came almost instantaneously with her. I just lay there with my head on her mound as she went quiet and limp. Her hand was gently stroking my hair, caressing my forehead and she ran her fingers over my lips. I felt her soft tuft of black hair tickling my ear and I put my lips to her one last time and tasted the new infusion of sweet, fresh nectar that came with her orgasm. I knew I had found my sweetheart. We were both tired as we showered and washed each other and then went to bed and slept in each others arms.

From that first night we have hardly been apart and spend almost every moment together when we are not working. Our lovemaking has always been tender and sensuous. We are very sexual with each other and sleep together nude most of the time and shower together often. We started staying together on weekends and soon Jodie moved in with me. I gave up the apartment and we leased a small condo in a nice complex that looks out onto a park area where we both do our morning runs. We are accepted in most circles as a couple. My mother did not accept the idea that I'm a lesbian but she now loves Jodie like a daughter. Some of Jodie's family has virtually disowned her and it will take some time.

Neither of us are into activism and prefer to just do our thing and not put any attention on ourselves. Nobody would ever recognize Jodie as being a lesbian and she continually gets hit on by men the same as I do when we are out together. We don't do the public showing of affection or the sort of "in your face " stuff that some gay couples do but we dont hide from the world either. We are very well accepted in the condo complex where we live and have many friends there.

With the changing marital laws in Canada we have discussed the idea of marriage but until the controversy settles down we decided to stay as we are. We have something else on our minds that had sort of preoccupied us for the last six months. We are very committed to each other and after a lot of thought we have decided that we want to raise a child together. We have talked about it at length and studied the idea and are both very excited that's its not just a novelty passing fantasy but something we both really want. We are both 28 years old and not getting any younger and will be with each other for our lifetime. We have had legal advice on it and know the law as it applies. We have a solid relationship and are both making good money and certainly have the love to share. We had talked about adoption but Jodie has decided she would like to be a mother herself and have our child if we found a way to do it.

At first I felt I might be left out when her baby arrived but Jodie has spent hours talking to me and assuring me that the baby would be ours. We talked about donor semen and using artificial insemination and had an interview with a clinic. There seemed to be so much red tape and so many possibilities of problems and of course the idea of not knowing from where the father came. We both spent hours discussing this and could not make ourselves comfortable with the idea of going to a clinic where Jodie would be impregnated with some man's sperm that for all we know could have been a convict. But that was still better then the alternative vision that flashed before my eyes of some faceless surrogate male having sex with her. I would never agree to that.

A very bizarre idea came to me the day I got a phone call from an old friend from my environmentalist days telling me he was going to be in town. He would be here for five days and was now working for an environment division of the government and was on a project. His name was Jason and he was a university graduate, played soccer and had been married but was divorced for over a year. He was strong, healthy and good looking. When we were younger he made passes at me but finally accepted the fact I was not into men but he never stopped being my friend. I had thought many times if I was to ever have gone with a guy it would have been Jason. I was actually a bit excited to be able to see him again.

My idea was that if we were to use someone to impregnate Jodie naturally then Jason would be an ideal choice. He no doubt had excellent genes and I was sure Jodie would like him too. He would be kind and gentle with her and someone I really trusted and respected enough to share Jodie with for the short time it took. He would not be around here afterwards as he lived thousands of miles away and he mentioned he was going to Europe. I brought up some pictures of Jason that didn't instantly perk Jodie's interest. Most of them showed him with a wool hat, scraggly hair and a untrimmed beard from his protest days. Not the sharp classy guy in jeans and an open shirt that I knew him to be.

We decided that we would work on a plan where we could some how seduce Jason into having sex with Jodie. I knew from past experience and knowing Jason that unless he had changed getting him interested in sex would not be a problem. My problem was being able to get away from him. Both Jodie and I had our periods almost at the same time each month and at the time of Jason's visit she would be very close to her fertile time and we might be lucky. Jason is very liberal so we knew he would respect us as lesbians and the object would be to somehow turn his visit into a sexual encounter. Jodie wanted me to be there and didn't want to be alone with him so I made arrangements for Jason to visit with us the second last day that he would be in town.

We also discussed the problem that she had never been with a man. Jodie and I have used vibrators and dildos and there is one soft jelly rubber one she likes. She is very small and tight but a man would probably not hurt her. The problem with me would be the idea of being there watching while a man inseminates her. I am very possessive of Jodie and would still have to surely work on that part.

We planned to see Jason on the Friday evening of his last day here and it would work out perfect as his flight out was not until five thirty the next afternoon. I had not seen him for over four years and we were looking forward to seeing each other. I knew that Jodie was apprehensive about this but we decided to play it by ear as we went along. I know she hated any thought of being inseminated in a clinic but I also knew she was nervous and afraid of letting any man naturally breed her. I did everything to comfort her and assure her that she could make the decision herself when the time came.

The date weekend came and at noon I got a call from Jason telling me he had wound up his meetings. I told him to come over early to meet Jodie and we would have a drink before going out for dinner together.

Jason as always was right on time and I met him at the door and hugged him and he really looked good. He had cleaned himself up a lot from the old days but he still had a bit of a roughed appearance. He had filled out a little and was actually a bigger guy then I remembered him to be. He seemed to be impressed with Jodie and as I was in the kitchen putting together a jug of martinis I could see she was engaged in conversation with him.

I turned the lights down and lit the fireplace and we moved down onto the floor by the coffee table with the martinis in the middle. We chatted for the next hour and at one point I went to the window in the kitchen and watched the storm outside. I called Jason to look and it was so bad we decided to call the restaurant and cancel the reservations we had. We decided we could order pizza from a place just around the corner where the people could just walk over with it because it was so close.

Both Jodie and I changed into some informal comfortable clothes. It was warm in the room and the martinis were going down good. We resumed chatted for almost the next hour and ordered the pizza. I popped the cork from a bottle of German white wine and we had our dinner on the low table sitting on the floor. Jodie was comfortable with Jason and I met her in the hall and whispered to her asking her what she thought and she said he was very nice and felt she could do it with him. There was to be no way that Jason was to know what we were planning and in a way we would be stealing from him but he would never know.

We started the second bottle of wine and were starting to tease a bit more and the conversation got around to Jodie and he teased about how he had never spent the night with a lesbian and we all laughed. Of course there was the usual jokes about how he would be happy to convert us but it was all in fun. I told him that Jodie had never been with a man and I knew he was surprised when he looked at how pretty she was and how sexy. She commented to him that she was not against men and the situation had just never arrived and she always sort of wondered what it would be like but had never went so far as to find out. We laughed and I said I could send her some place to find out and then he mentioned there was no need as he was going to spend the night. I think he meant it to be a joke and shock us but it didn't and he noticed that we smiled at each other.

For the next two hours we talked and he told us his ex-wife didn't want children and we managed to keep the conversation on sex. Jason turned the conversation back to Jodie's virginity. We got into a discussion about how she was very sexual with me and she added that of course she was curious but anything she did would be only with me. I interjected that at least with me present and Jason picked up on that. I noticed him move closer to her. The wine was getting to us and I could see what was going to happen. I looked at Jodie and saw her nod and smile. She left little doubt the wine was helping her when completely out of character she asked him. "would you like to sleep with me tonight Jason?" I watched Jason gulp.

He looked at me and I shrugged and smiled at him as I excused myself and went to the bathroom. All the talk had also got me very aroused so I stayed in the bathroom for about ten minutes and then went back out and found Jason and Jodie gone. I moved down the hallway to our bedroom with our large king-size bed we had just bought and found them on it. He had wasted no time as he had her top up around her neck and was sucking her breasts. He had his shirt off and was well muscled with large arms, a small waist and what looked like strong hips. She looked towards the door way and saw me.

She motioned to me and asked Jason to make room for me. I could see he was a bit uncomfortable with that but he moved over and I lay down with them. I could tell by the way that Jodie was breathing that she was excited. She brought her arms around me at the same time she was letting him slide her sweat pant bottoms down. She lifted slightly and her panties came right with them and she was nude on the bed beside me. She had never looked so beautiful as she lay there with her long black hair fanned out over her breasts. I bent down and kissed Jodie hard and deep on the lips. I felt her flinch and looked down and saw that Jason was touching the soft secret spot between her legs. I knew he would like the smooth soft feel of her as she was freshly shaved for tonight. I knew he would feel how small and tight she was and hoped he would be gentle with her when the time came. I was a bit jealous but we had talked about this and I still wanted him to do it to her.

Jason whispered in my ear "do you girls have any condoms?" I whispered back that anything we did would always be the natural way and for him not to worry. He had removed his pants and was only in his shorts and they were sticking out and I found myself staring a bit. He noticed my stare and he purposely for my benefit stood up and slid his shorts off inches away from of me. I was totally shocked and stared at his turgid cock that was sticking upwards from his body like a weapon. I could see his large balls at the base of it and watched it bounce when he moved back to the bed. Even with my lack of experience I knew this was a very nice one and couldn't believe I wanted to touch it . I wondered if he was going to be able to get it in Jodie without hurting her. She had her head in my shoulder and I knew if she saw his cock it would most certainly scare her.

12