Tara Ch. 01

Story Info
My bestfriend's son makes it very memorable.
2.2k words
4.33
128.8k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Memorial Day

"Tara, are you up there? We are out of margarita mix."

"Yes, Bob. I'll be down in a few minutes." As I try to catch my breath and wrap my mind around what just happened.

I am a church going, 40-year-old married mother of one son. I work part time as a book keeper and really don't think of myself as anything but a plain Jane homebody. I am 5'3 about 110 pounds, long straight auburn hair, green eyes, and not very gifted in the chest area, I am a small 32B. My husband, Bob, and I have been married for twenty years. He is a very conservative man that is a business lawyer, and loves his golf. Oh, and he is much older than I, he just turned 54 last month. We met at a church picnic and he has taken care of me so I have had no worries, but he has never been an exciting person.

Now that you know about me, let's go back to that day two years ago, when my world changed.

It was the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend and Bob and I have always thrown a big party for all of our friends and family. There were about 50 people there, having a great time eating, swimming, playing games, and, of course, drinking. It was about 6pm and it was still hot so I decided to soak in the pool just to cool off for a few minutes before going back to playing hostess. I was in a lavender and white flowered bikini top with a matching bikini shorts bottom. As I was just standing in the shallow end cooling down, a bunch of kids and other people were clowning around in the pool. All of a sudden, Josh grabbed me from behind and picked me up. I screamed "NO! Put me down," as I was kicking my legs, but too late, Josh pulled me backwards with him and under the water I went.

Josh is my my best friend Krista's 20-year-old son. Krista is a friend from church, and is 5 years older than I am and recently divorced after her abusive husband took things a little too far. I have watched Josh grow up as he is only two years older then my son, Colton, and they have always gotten along pretty well.

So there I was gasping for air, standing in the pool looking like a drowned rat. I had had no intention of getting my hair wet, just a little cool down in pool. So, I climbed out of the pool as everyone had a good chuckle at my expense, and I just laughed along. I grabbed my towel and dried off some and decided I would go upstairs to take care of my hair. I looked around to find my husband to tell him so that he could play host. As I glanced around, I saw he was busy playing horseshoes and decided not to bother him. I told my son, who was having fun playing chef on the grill, that I would be back in a few minutes. He said that he had things under control, so I went in and walked upstairs to the master suite.

I walked into my room, only partially closing the door, and walked into the bathroom, leaving that door wide open. I was standing in front of my vanity with a towel on my head drying my hair, and when I took the towel off my head I looked in the mirror and jumped Josh was standing right behind me.

After my heart slowed down some, I looked at him in the mirror and asked, "What are you doing up here?"

He didn't answer the question. I felt his hands on my hips and his breath in my ear. "You are by far the best-looking woman at this party. I'm sorry for messing up your hair."

"That's okay, and thanks for the compliment." I looked at him in the mirror. I expected him to leave, but he didn't and I didn't ask him to.

I started running a comb thru my hair with his hands still on my hips. I had a million thoughts go through my head in about one second. Then as I combed my hair to the side, Josh leaned over and gently kissed the base of my neck. I sternly said "Josh, stop that! What do you think your doing?" Without answering he pulled my hips back into him and started kissing my neck and ear. I kept telling him "Stop, I am a married woman. This is wrong," but I wasn't physically making any attempt to get away from him. As he continued, the most amazing tingling feeling went through my body. I hadn't felt that way since I was a teenager. Josh continued his assault on my neck and my body started betraying me even though my mouth said "NO".

"Please stop, someone could have seen you come up here, and your mother and my family are downstairs." I can't believe that my concern wasn't that it was so wrong, but that we might get caught. Then without thinking, I stopped pretending to comb my hair and put both hands on the vanity, and pushed my butt back into him. He took this as a sign that I was okay with this, and started thrusting against me as I was pushing back. I just closed my eyes, and continued to tell him to "Stop" but my body said yes, and my tone of voice drastically changed.

Josh's kisses started turning from gentle kisses to soft nibbles, it drove me crazy and my breathing changed. I was starting to breathe harder and a few soft moans even escaped. The hands that were on my hips started to slowly push my bikini bottoms down, and with no thought about the party or my husband downstairs, I started wiggling my hips to help him slide them down my legs. When they hit the floor, I stepped out of them and parted my legs. I have no idea how or when but Josh's swim trunks were off and I could feel his hardness resting on my butt. I then opened my eyes and looked in the mirror and saw Josh not as the boy I had seen growing up, but as a man that I wanted. We made eye contact in the mirror and I know I had lust in my eyes. He asked me politely, "Do you want me to stop?"

Without thinking or hesitating I responded, "No." With his left arm he pushed the bathroom door all the way shut and locked it. Once I heard the click of the lock I realized that there was no turning back, I was about to commit adultery with someone almost half my age and my family downstairs.

With my hands firmly placed on the vanity, I arched my back and closed my eyes again, showing him how ready I was. He didn't wait for an invitation. Just as my eyes closed I felt the head of his penis sliding up and down the slit of my soaking wet, neatly trimmed, red haired pussy. Then it happened. With one slight thrust, he penetrated me. My eyes opened in amazement as I almost had an orgasm on entry. Here I was a middle age suburban mother, who had never thought about cheating on my loving husband, enjoying the extreme hardness of my best friend's son.

Once he was fully in, he started a slow rhythm, to be honest it was the most amazing feeling I had ever had during sex. He filled my needs both with his massive love rod and emotionally. My husband though I love him dearly is not very exciting in bed, in fact he's extremely boring and anti-climatic. As Josh's rhythm increased, I started pushing back harder and harder.

"Fuck me harder," I ordered. I had never cursed like that during sex, but I was having one of those dream-like experiences. With that, he grabbed my hips firmly and increased his pace, and then he took his left hand and slid it around front of me and started playing with my clit. He was giving me the most pleasure I had ever had during sex. Then it happened, the most mind-blowing, earthquake-like orgasm. I let out a long, loud, moaning "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Then Josh sped up and repeated "Oh, Tara." I knew he was about to cum so I leaned on my elbows sticking my butt higher up as he slammed away at me. I looked in the mirror and knew that this wasn't going to be a one time thing. I needed this, I needed him, it was like love at first fuck.

Without thinking or really caring, I told him," Cum in me, let me feel you explode deep inside me." and trust me, he didn't have to be told twice. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him so I could feel him deeper then any man had ever been in me. I could feel him swell and unleashed his young fertile seed into my married pussy. As I felt explosion upon explosion inside me, it hit me, "oh my god I could get pregnant." Once Josh was done filling me with his cum, he leaned over me and kissed my cheek then I turned my head and kissed him deeply feeling like I had finally found the lover I had been waiting for my whole life.

He stood up and his now satisfied penis slid out of me, leaving me with that empty feeling. I just stayed there leaning over the vanity looking in the mirror as he pulled his swim trunks up and snuck his way back down stairs.

I stayed in that position for what seemed like an hour, but was probably more like two minutes, contemplating what just happened, what I was going to do about it, and that I hoped he doesn't say anything to anyone. With Josh's cum running down my leg, I heard someone calling my name, but I was in a haze. Then as it became louder and clearer, I realized it was my husband looking for me. So I pulled my bottoms back up and responded, "Yes, Bob. I'll be down in a few minutes." With that, I fixed my hair into a pony tail, threw on a T-shirt in case there were any marks left, and started to walk downstairs when I noticed cum running down my leg, and without thinking I scooped it up with a finger and sucked on my finger, thinking, " Wow he even taste good."

I re-joined the party and swapped glances and smiles with Josh for the rest of the night. When he and his mother went to leave, he gave me a big hug as normal and whispered in my ear, "Can I call you?"

I said, "Yes" and as he left, I felt like a giddy school girl thinking, "I can't wait until he calls me." I cleaned up after the party took a shower and crawled into bed. While my husband was in the shower, I got a text message saying "TY, I can't wait to see you again."

I responded "No, TY, and I can't wait either. I'll be dreaming all night of you ."

With that, my husband crawled into bed, gave me a peck on the cheek, said, " Great party, I had a lot of fun, hope you did too."

I had a big smile on my face and responded," It was a great party, I can't believe how much fun I had." If my husband only knew what I really meant or was thinking. Well, if he knew that, he would divorce me, and, to be honest at that point, it didn't phase me.

Sunday, came and, as usual, I got up and went to church without my husband as he was playing golf. I sat with Krista feeling a little guilty and was thinking, "Oh what did I do , I slept with my best friend's son. What would she do if she found out?" After church, we were talking about normal stuff, when she started saying that Josh couldn't stop talking about me and how great of a time he had last night at the party. I just played it off, but in the back of my mind, I was replaying what happened. The rest of the day, I kept replaying Saturday over and over, getting myself all excited to the point I had to take an afternoon shower to masturbate. I wanted to call or text him so badly, but knew it was a bad idea, in case someone else was with him. The rest of the day went by and no call, I was a little heart broken, feeling that I had just gotten used.

I got up Monday, got ready and went to work, and then it happened at about 10am. I got a text, "Hi, can we meet later today?" My heart was beating so fast I didn't know what to reply. I was thinking, "I am crazy to do this. I could lose everything, my house, my family, my friends, everything, if I get caught."

After about ten minutes of thinking, I responded. ............... "Yes."