Tara Ch. 03

Story Info
I shop and submit to my lover.
2.6k words
3.78
37.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood in the shower dreaming of Josh, I ran my hands over my body trying to recapture the feeling of Josh touching me, to no avail.

Just then I heard my husband's voice asking, "How was your day?" That broke my trance and brought me back to reality. Disappointed, I finished my shower, and went about my daily routine of making dinner, cleaning up, and killing time sitting with hubby watching TV until it was time to go to bed.

After my husband's favorite show was over, he went up to the bedroom and I cleaned up a few things turned out the lights and headed upstairs to join him.

Once upstairs I went through my nightly routine in the bathroom and crawled into bed next to hubby. I gave him a kiss good night, rolled over, turned off the light and rested my head to the soft pillow. My husband had other intentions. He snuggled up behind me and started kissing my neck, I knew exactly what he was after, and all I could think about was "What should I do?"

"Do I deny him and risk him questioning, or do I let him have me and risk him finding me already filled up and a little looser than normal?"

I reluctantly rolled over, hiding my exasperations as I watched him prime himself for what he thinks will be another spectacular performance on his part. I could barely keep my eyes from rolling all the way back as he drew out the condom from its usual place in the night stand.

Not even assertive enough to do it himself, I peeled off my thong and spread for him as he held the baggy condom against his crotch and positioned himself between my legs.

He slipped in with the predictable missionary and I thanked god he uses lubricated condoms, because I definitely was not excited enough for him to enter me otherwise. My husband started pumping himself in and out, as I closed my eyes and tried to fantasize that it was Josh. It was useless, it wasn't even remotely close. My husband was passionless; no foreplay, no size, it was a matter of going through the motions for me.

So I just laid there and did my wifely duty knowing that it would soon be over. My husband increased his pace, I knew he was close to climaxing, so I did what I have done quite often to make my husband feel like a stud: I faked an orgasm. It worked liked a charm and soon his red face tensed up and I barely felt that familiar soft, weak throbbing inside.

He collapsed on top of me giving me a quick peck, " I love you; thank you." he whispered softly as he tried to catch his breath. He then lifted himself off of me and went to the bathroom to clean up, I rolled over and dozed off.

As the morning sun hit my face, I rolled awake stretching and yawned. My husband hearing that I was awake came over gave me a kiss on the cheek before headed out for work. I laid in bed pondering my schedule for the day. Hearing my son hurrying around the house before the front door slammed shut, thinking to myself that he was probably running late for work at the golf course.

The only thing that was on my mind was, where and when was I going to see Josh again? There was no way I was going to be satisfied with the sex I was going to continue getting from my husband. I had made up my mind already, this affair I was having with Josh was going to continue, no matter what!

Once at work, I couldn't resist, so I sent a text to Josh, just something simple, "Hey", he quickly responded "Hey good looking. how is your day?" Excited to be chatting with my young lover I couldn't help but my smile to myself as I responded, "Better now that I am talking to you."

We continued texting and flirting back and forth for a while until I got to the point where I figured if he wasn't going to ask, I would.

"I need you, when can I have you again?"

"Need you too, but have class and work." I was highly disappointed but I understood. Over the next week, Josh and I texted and talked, but just couldn't get our schedules to work out.

Saturday soon rolled around, and I stopped by the mall to pick up a gift while running errands. I passed a store I use to love shopping at, but haven't been able to enjoy in years: Victoria's Secret.

Normally, my underwear are typically inexpensive and bland. So I decided to indulge myself, and take a look around, I caught myself wondering what Josh would enjoy me in. After browsing around the store for a bit, the salesgirl, probably in her early 20's, asked if she could help.

Excited, I quickly responded, "I want to change my look, I want to feel sexy and young again." The young girl asked me if I was trying to spice things up with my husband, and without hesitation, as I started to giggle, "No, for my lover!"

She laughed along, not knowing if I was serious or kidding. She started showing me things that most women my age would wear, so I turned to her and asked, "What would your boyfriend want to see you in?" At that point she took my hand and led me to the other side of the store where the lacey, sexy lingerie were. After picking me out some things she led me back to the dressing room, where I took my top off and she measured me for my sexy new matching bra and thong sets. I bought several satin lacey thongs in black, red, lime green, fuchsia, and lite pink. I also picked up one sexy little teddy that is purple and very sheer. After spending over $300, I left with a big smile on my face, excited and looking forward to the time I could model my new lingerie for my young stud.

Days went by where Josh and I would talk and text, but could never get together. Late one night I was online and an IM popped up. It was Josh; I didn't even know he knew my screen name. It started out as friendly chit chat until he asked where my husband was, to which I responded, "in bed asleep." Let me explain that my office is off our bedroom separated only by an arched doorway. As soon as he asked the question, I felt a tingle run through my body, it had been over a week since I had seen Josh and I need him badly.

Josh started talking about how much he enjoyed our times together and continued by telling me some things he would love to do with me. Memories of our last tryst came flooding back, and my body responded intuitively] I could feel the dampness building in my thong, as I mentioned to Josh that I had bought something for him. He begged me to tell him. Finally, I gave in, telling him that I made a trip to Victoria's Secret.

"Can I see?" I could almost picture him perking up on the other side of the screen as he wrote back.

"Sure, the next time I see you." I teased but I could tell that Josh was a little impatient.

"What about now?" He begged.

"Sure, with my husband sleeping 15 feet away." I could barely keep my giggling in control. With that, a window popped open on my computer and asked me to accept. Not knowing what it was, I clicked Okay, and the window flashed, greeting me with Josh's warm smile. I turned on my laptop's camera, this was all new to me, but I could see Josh and hear his voice, I quickly turned the volume down so that my husband would not hear. I was so nervous being this was my first time and hubby so close.

Josh smiled at me and asked to see what I had bought, so I grabbed one of the thongs from the Victoria Secret's bag and held it up so he could see, I could head him laughing. I was surprised and confused, and with a hearty chuckle, I confronted, "What's so funny?"

"I wanted to see them on you - model them for me."

At first I hesitated and said no, but I checked on my husband and thought, what the hell? There I was modeling one of my tiny new thong and bra sets for my lover. I was so turned on that I could see a tiny wet spot forming on the front of my lace thong.

I watched as Josh stood up, pushing his shorts down revealing his hard, filling cock that I've been missing so much. I was shocked as he stood there; stroking himself as I modeled the lingerie for him, but it got me even hotter and made me miss him even more. I responded by sitting back down in my chair, and opened my legs as I watched Josh run his hands over that thick, meaty shaft before my married eyes.

I decided to join him, running my hand down my chest, under my new thong and started circling my already swollen clit with my slender fingers. It did not take long before I had a lip biting orgasm and Josh erupted all over his bedroom floor. I could not believe I had just had cyber-sex with Josh. As he finished I thanked him, but I had to tell him that I needed the real thing. He told me that he had to leave for class at 8:00 the next morning, and with that I blew him a kiss good night and turned off my laptop.

I could barely sleep after that and I knew what I wanted and was willing to take a chance to get it.

I got up early with my husband and worked out, showered and dressed for work earlier than normal. My husband curiously asked what was up, and I told him that I had to go into work a little earlier than normal. He predictably pecked me on the cheek, wished me a good day and headed off work. I don't think he even got the front door shut all the way before I was upstairs to change.

I opened my drawer and pondered on what new thong and bra set to wear. It didn't take me long to decide on the sexy new lime green set that I had picked up days earlier. After putting it on I stared at myself in my full length mirror; and for the first time, in a very long time, I thought to myself, "Damn, you look sexy!" I slid myself into a tighter fitting black skirt, just above the knee, and a lime green silk blouse. Slipped on some 2 inch black heels and strutted myself down the steps, right by my son, grabbed a cup of coffee, and headed out the door.

I parked my car around the corner from Josh's house because his mom's car was still in the driveway. So I patiently waited out of view, until I saw Krista get in her car and drive off for work. I took a deep breath, looked in the mirror and told myself that I was going to do this. I liked the woman I saw.

I walked briskly down the sidewalk towards, texting Josh, "What you doing?" He quickly responded, "Getting ready for school."

"Open the front door."

The few moments that passed by seemed like an eternity before my young lover opened the door with a shocked look on his face; I grinned at him and walked quickly past him.

Josh followed behind me asking what I was doing there and reminding me that he had to leave for class in twenty minutes. Entering his dining room, I place both hands on the dining room table and looked over my shoulder at Josh, "If you only have 20 minutes, you shouldn't waste any time."

It didn't take him long to close the gap and run his hands up the outside of my legs, slowly pushing my skirt up, till my new lime green thong was exposed.

I could hear Josh's voice behind me, his tone deep, "That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" A slutty grin crept over my lips.

I could hear the zipper on his jeans slide down just before his belt and jeans hit the floor. I stayed facing forward anticipating the pleasure I was about to experience. I didn't have to wait long as I felt his massive head run up and down the crack of my ass. I begged him "PLEASE!"

He teased me, "Want something?"

"Yes" I pleaded.

I felt his finger slide under my thong and slowly run down my ass stretching it to the side. I braced for the only cock I wanted, and Josh didn't disappoint as he slowly slid himself inside me. As he slowly pleasured me with his hardness, I could feel his hand pulling my blouse out of my skirt. I pushed myself up a little bit, quickly unbuttoning my blouse so that my young lover could admire the matching bra I picked out for him.

I panted to Josh that he only had ten minutes, that he should hurry up and without hesitation. I could feel his throbbing young cock begin to pump me faster. Josh was now thrusting deep inside me as I moaned and screamed his name, my orgasm was building. "Josh was telling me how much he enjoyed pleasuring me and was he ever.

Then it happened simultaneously, we both began to climax together, I could feel his thick cum squirt inside of me. I collapsed onto the table as Josh kissed the back of my neck. That was just what I needed.

"Are you seeing anyone?" I asked between pants, catching my breath.

"Not really." My young lover looked at me. I knew what that meant, he wasn't seriously dating anyone, but he was definitely seeing someone else. As I felt his softened cock slide out of me I pushed myself up and started to dress, thinking of how to respond to him. His cum soaked my thong. As Josh dressed and cleaned himself up, I went to him with an offer: he could have me whenever he wanted, if he didn't see anyone else.

I wanted him to myself. I wanted to be his girlfriend.

Then Josh surprised me, he looked me in the eye, smiled and said, "I would love to have you as my girlfriend, but if you ask me to not have sex with others, I don't want you to have sex with others either."

I couldn't believe what he just asked me. I snapped, "You are the only person I have had an affair with!" He quickly put a finger to my lips to silence me, "I mean your husband too."

Without hesitation, I responded to my lover, "I promise, that you will be the only man that fucks me."

I can't believe I just promised my body to a twenty year old, I knew I would keep it.

With that he walked me to the door, kissed me good-bye and I left for work knowing that I no longer belonged to my husband, but to Josh.