Tara from Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whenever I was over and you two disappeared into your bedroom, maybe twice or three times each week. What did we hear?"

She smiled up at me, the little vixen.

"So, who is this Paul and why was he fucking your wife? We heard about your three and foursomes and about you and Dan and Pat and a lot of the photo shoots you have done and the people Liz has been intimate with and the other girls you have fucked...."

"Whoa!" I said. "Marc heard all that? He knows about me and his other girls." I said.

"The ones you talk to Liz about as you are fucking, that's all."

"You sure that's all he heard?"

"Why, should I tell him about you and me, you know, now, what we are doing?"

"Well, he knows about everything else I have done, so why not. We really have no secrets from each other. He did see me at the door watching you two, so sure, tell him.

"He saw you watching and looking at me naked and fucking him? Really?"

"Yea, and I was amazed at how much of his ten inches you got into your pussy."

"I could feel him pushing into my cervix and it initially hurt but the sensation of being so full with cock just pushed the discomfort aside. Now will you please fuck me and talk dirty to me?"

I eased my cock up to her pussy, moved it up and down her slit, playing with her clit as my cock's head passed it. Finally, I slid the head in and slowly, inch at a time, guided its fullness into her until I felt my cock's head pushing into her cervix. She sucked in a quick, deep breath and her eyes snapped closed as she bit her lower lip. I snuggled into her neck and began to nuzzle her and kiss and suck her ears down to her shoulders. I worked both sides and felt the goose bumps erupt on her arms and legs which were now wrapped around my hips. She was not going to release me until I fulfilled her needs.

I began to talk quietly, softly in her ear, telling her about me and Pat and my trysts into boys and cocks and to Paul, my college roommate and best man who wanted to fuck Liz SOOOOO bad, and the four some with the models from the university classes I taught. At every story, when it came to the part where I was fucking or sucking on some body part, her legs would squeeze tighter, her breathing would change and her cunt would contract on my cock. I kept talking to her about the models I shot, the photos of male and female, naked and together feeling, sucking, kissing and fondling each other, about my erotic desires, about being an exhibitionist. But she stopped and looked up at me when I slowed in my erotic storytelling,

"What about Marc's are other girlfriends? Did you ever fuck them like this?"

"What has Marc told you?" I asked.

"Marc has said nothing, I don't think he knows?"

"Knows what?" I asked, hinting for what she might know or had heard.

"The only person I know of was Kara. I knew her through a friend at the University. She was two years ahead of me but saw me with Marc and caught up with me in the University Union. She told me, in conversation that I should try to hook up with you, that you were a fantastic lover and that you fisted her pussy and drove her crazy with orgasms, just like you did to me. I am so happy I got to feel what she told me about."

"So that's all you know?" I asked.

"Why, were there more?" she asked.

"Yes, there were more, but I will tell you about them, one at a time on your return trips to my bed. I know you have never been with another woman, and neither has Kara, so, next time you are here, we will have a four some, you, Kara, Liz and me. Sound good? And as I fuck you I will whisper all the sexual and erotic fun and adventures I have had with Marc's cast-offs."

At that, I continued to push into her still wanting pussy, hitting her clit at every in stroke. I kept at it until we were both about to blow our tops and unload. I lifted my body off hers, supporting myself on my toes and hands, extending myself out as far as I could. I looked back under my body and watched my cock as it pistoned in and out of her cunt. After a few minutes of this, I stretched her legs out to the side as far as my legs could push them, took hold of her wrists and extended them, also, as far out as possible. She was powerless to my body and cock... what a power trip. She moaned, she rolled her head; she would occasionally left her head to watch my cock and then drop her head back to the bed as the next orgasm hit her. As I felt the surge of fluids culminate at the base of my penis, I pushed forward into her as far as I could, feeling my cock at her cervix, and released the torrent of sperm and boy fluid as deep into her as I possibly could. She felt it, contracted her vaginal canal and entered a powerful orgasm. I enhanced it by reaching down and squeezing her clit as hard as I could, she screamed as this overpowering orgasm waved over her and did not release her until I stopped squeezing her clit.

We collapsed into each other, breathing hard, almost sucking the room dry of air. When strength returned to our sweat covered flushed bodies, we looked at each other and she reached up, held my face with both hands and planted a deep tongue laced kiss on me. She continued for an elongated time and pushed me off her. She moved, unsteadily to my groin and proceeded to lick every inch of my cock, balls, scrotum and peritoneum, working her way around to my ass hole. She lifted one leg and sucked on my cock, bringing it back to life and began fingering my pucker. She was trying to return the favor. One then two knuckles made their way into my easier to open ass and she did as I had done, exploring the entirety of my rectal canal, moving her finger side-to-side and slipping it in and out. All the time she was sucking my cock, slipping it ever deeper into her throat and her tongue exploring my pee hole. She knew her male anatomy and found my prostate and began messaging it, to the point I felt another orgasm building. I didn't think I had enough cum in me for three orgasms in three hours, but here it came. I tried to warn her, but she did as I did, she forced her head down on my cock and received the sticky output deep into her throat, swallowing what she could and letting the extra remain in her mouth. She pulled her finger from my ass hole and brought her cum filled mouth to my mouth, happy to share the catch she had obtained from my cock to my mouth. She lay atop me and smiled down at my face, aiming her dribbling cum over my mouth and let the cum -- saliva mixture dribble into my mouth. I lifted my head, meeting her mouth and we exchanged the remaining sperm and boy juice mixture with her and my saliva. Talk about kinky and erotic.

We lay there for a while, I playing with her new tits and admiring the handy work of them, and the sensitivity of her enlarged nipples. I believe my sucking on her tits caused her to have mini orgasms as her breathing changed and she squeezed my softening cock in her small hand.

We left the bed, heading for the shower that she had often shared with my son. We lathered each other, her lingering on my cock, me playing with the two butterfly flaps of labia between her legs. I asked her if it bothered her to have been fucked by the father of her former boyfriend.

She replied "No, not when the two of them are incredible lovers, endowed with the equipment to thoroughly pleasure the girl in question." Good answer.

I and Liz (yes I told her all about our exploits) anxiously await the return of Tara the newly endowed cheerleader. Maybe I can coax her into teaching me a few new cheers.

12