Tara Gets A Special Fuck

Story Info
She gets what she loves.
2.9k words
3.98
95.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers

Very many times, I had planned to truly ensure that Tara was fully satisfied. Satisfied with what??? Wasn’t I fucking her regularly?? And wasn’t I playing all the games she could dream off as well??

No. I did not mean that.

Based on the fact that she would ring me in the office, or in the middle of the night when I am overseas and simply tell me” I want you to fuck me now”. Often I have left office, gone to Tara’s office, picked her up, taken her home and fucked till my dick would simply not stand up again. She would always say “That was really nice. Where did you learn to fuck??”.

I would always tell her “It is your pussy that teaches everything”. And then I would kiss her on her clit.

She would always protest at this closing kiss and say “One more time??”.

During one of my trips to the United States, I ordered a full service fucking machine to be delivered to my hotel room. It was delivered. I worried if the Customs chap in India would simply seize it, based on the prudish Indian Government behavior. With significant worry I boarded the plane back and went on telling myself that in case the Customs officer made trouble, I would simply gift to him and tell him to enjoy.

The flight landed at about 2 in the morning. The Customs matter was no problem, since I made a honest declaration of its official name, paid the Duties etc and was home and dry.

I called Tara from the car and told her I was back and would be waiting for her early in the morning. She said “With or without my panty?” I teased her back “Without any clothes you silly woman”.

She quickly answered back “I am no cock teaser. I love fucking you.”

I reached home and rushed to the basement and started to assemble the machine. It was so warm, I had to strip down to my undies and yet I was sweating. I switched on the aircon and ensured that the room was ready. The machine was up in less than an hour. I tested it and fitted all the accessories and checked them out.

After getting it ready my main concern was, how I would get Tara in the right position so that she could enjoy her surprise gift.

With great difficulty, I moved my exercising benches into the room and positioned it. I sawed out some of the bars to allow access to some special parts of Tara’s body when I came to it.

I added cushions to all the important parts, so that Tara was not hurt when we played.

I added bits of ropes etc to complete my plan.

While doing all this, my dick was up all the time. The undie was actually hurting me. I thought to myself “Was this the reason Tara tells me that her bra of her panty is hurting – take it off now”.

I took off my undies and was completely naked.

Since it was already early morning, I rushed to the toilet and had a bath and applied all the special lotions I had, so that I smelt good. She always liked good smelling dicks.

When I was about to get into my pajamas the bell rang. I walked slowly and opened the door. She was standing there smiling, with a printed skirt and a loose tee shirt. She was wearing simple sandals and a lot of perfume.

I asked her “With your clothes on??” Tara answered back “Do you want my house guard to fuck me first or what?”

I hissed back “If any other dick comes near your pussy I will simply kill you cut off my dick”. Tara said “No. Please do not kill me and keep your cock intact. We have a long fucking life ahead. And no one else will fuck me till you want me.”

While saying this, she pulled off my towel. As it feel to the floor, she took a quick glance at my cock and slowly grasped the cold and limp cock in her palm and bent down and asked the cock “You missed the pussy?”

I disregarded that comment and asked her to come in and relax. She came into the bed room and sat herself down. I started to look for my pajamas. Tara said “No. No pajamas. That lovely cock deserves some pussy first”.

Tara asked, “So what was so urgent?”. I said “You will see. I have real surprise for you”. Tara said “Not one more vibrating dildo I hope”.

I said “No gift will be repeated darling.”

She said “Great. So what is it. Where is it?”

I answered, “Well if you wait you will enjoy it more. If you rush, you can spoil it for yourself”.

I walked close to her and slowly urged her to stand up.

Tara stood up. I said, “Let us play – Do what you like”.

She said “Okay”.

While talking to her, I softly kissed her on her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Since my cock was already starting to raise itself up, she could eel its urgency through her clothes.

Tara whispered, “Let me go”.

I slowly let her go, while kissing her on her two cheeks.

She stepped behind me and put her arms around me. One of her hands strayed onto my groin and started to play with my pubic hair. Tara then steered me near the mirror and with one hand started to pull back the foreskin of my cock.

Tara said “God. This is dry”

She took one of her hands off my body, spat a glob of spit into it, and applied it on the knob of my cock.

She started to slowly masturbate me. I protested and said “This semen wants to be inside you!!”

She said “Is it capable of only one go?”

I kept quiet. She went about playing with my cock standing up. Every time I would say, “I am near coming”, she would stop and slap my balls. The cock would start to go down.

I realized, she was getting my cock mad.

After three times, of her stopping the orgasm, I took her hands off me and changed my position. She was now in front and I was behind her.

I simply lifted her tee shirt off and then let my hand stray over her body. On the mirror, I could see she was enjoying this straying hand.

I slowly slipped my hand into her bra front and caressed her breasts. She whispered, “The bra hurts”.

I obliged by slowly un-hooking it from her back and slowly lowering it from her front.

Her proud breasts were free and swollen. Her nipples almost looked angry. I leant across and kissed each one of them one by one.

I let one of my hands stray below her skirt, lifted the skirt from behind, and took it over my erect and throbbing cock.

I slowly lifted her off and let the cock be between her legs. The knob appeared from the other side.

Tara said “Place me on a stool”

I walked with her to a small footstool I had and placed her on top. I had fucked her once on it, while she was standing. The height was right.

While my cock was moving between her legs, I was running my fingertips of my right hand over her crack from over her panty.

She hissed, “Take off my clothes. I am hot”.

I lifted the skirt off the top. Her panty was in the way.

I was getting frantic to take off her panty. I tugged at the front of the panty to tear it off. She slowly held my wrist and removed it. She released my cock from her tight grip. Leant forward and slowly took off her panty. She turned around, sat down, kissed the tip of my cock, and said, “Poor darling you are hungry isn’t it? Take the pussy as much as you want”.

I made her stand up and told her “Open the slit”.

She used both her hands and held the two lips apart. I started to run my cock over her gorge slowly and lingered over her clit many times.

Tara said, “Why don’t I lie down and you take me”.

I said “No. I want you blind folded”.

I picked up her thin skirt from the ground and blind folded her.

I the scooped her into my arms and walked straight to the basement.

When I was going down to the basement, Tara asked, “You have made your arrangements in the basement”.

I said, “You will see”.

I quickly placed Tara over the bench. It being thin, her legs went over the side. Her hands were on top of her head.

I took the small silk ropes, tied her legs with the legs of the bench, and tied her hands over her head.

Then all I did was to kiss her over her body. The mouth. The breasts, her thighs and then into her slit. I did a long cunnilingus on her.

She had at least two orgasms and she was wet like hell.

Then I took off the ropes and turned her over, placed her such that her breasts came through the openings I had cut, and her knees were touching the ground. I placed one large pillow below her knees.

Then I tied her thighs with the legs of the stool and her hands with the bench top.

I slowly brought the fucking machine near her and took the extended cord in my hands. Then I slid below the bench and took a position where I could lick her clit and my hands could play with her breasts.

I started to tease her clit and caress her breasts. After a long time she ordered, “Fuck me now”.

I simply continued with playing with her clit with my tongue.

In the meanwhile, I pulled the fucking machine nearer her pussy and pressed the start button.

The dildo on the machine simply started to run into her thighs.

Tara screamed “Aaaaah. That hurt”.

I got up, positioned the dildo into her open and wet pussy mouth, and took my position below the bench.

I pressed the button to slow start and started to lick her clit and my hands went straight for her breasts.

I had applied some special pussy cream on the dildo.

I ensured that the dildo on the fucking machine was just entering the lips of her pussy and coming out.

Tara said, “Make it go up my cunt”

I slowly increased the ramming distance.

Soon it was going in close to six inches and coming out. But it was a slow fuck!!!!

The dildo started to fuck her slowly and my clit treatment turned her mad.

She screamed, “Make it faster”. “Faster”. “Faster”. “Faster”. “Faster”. “Faster”.

I increased the speed of the dildo teasingly while making the strokes irregular.

Tara went on screaming for more and saying obscene things, such as ‘Tear my pussy”.

I could slowly feel that she was starting a massive orgasm. I licked and sucked her clit increasingly while caressing her breasts.

She screamed, “I am coming. Darling. Stop. Stop”. “Stop it”. “Oooooh”. “Aaaaah”.

I tuned the dildo faster and started to play with her ass, while my tongue was playing with her clit.

Tara said, “I have come. Stop the machine”. She had sweat coming down her thighs and she was glistening with a thin patina of sweat.

I got up and simply took the cream onto my hands and made the machine go faster and deeper. She said “Hnnnnnnnh”. “Stop it”. “Oooooh”. “Aaaaaah”.

Her eyes were rolling back up and her head was back.

She started screaming again, “I am coming. Please stop”

After about twenty minutes of non-stop fucking, I saw she was having orgasms every 15 seconds!!!

I stopped the machine and pulled the dildo out. I came out with a plop. Her pussy mouth was enlarged and was putting out. The cream had become foam at the mouth of her pussy.

She slumped onto the bench and said “Wow that was really good”.

I released al her ropes and took off the blindfold.

She staggered up, looked around in the half dark room, and said “Phew that was too much”.

I told her “I am not through with your pussy as yet. Plus, I still want to fuck you”.

She said, “Why don’t you let me play with this dildo and you watch”.

She added, “After that we will fuck till you drop. With this machine I will finally drop”.

She slowly lay on the bench with her legs wide open over the sides and she asked me to move the dildo into position and hand her the remote control.

She said “Why don’t you tie my legs with a loose cord and let me enjoy?”

I helped her with the kind of bondage she wanted.

Having satisfied herself with the right kind of bondage, she said “:Why don’t you get on top of me. Let me suck your cock and you play with my clits and squeeze my breasts”.

I got on top on all fours. I inserted my cock into her mouth.

With her left hand, she started to stroke the cock while sucking it.

I lowered my tongue onto her clit and started to tease it.

With her other hand she took one of my hands and put it on her breast. That was circus. But she loved it.

She then started to play with the machine speed. She made it faster, slower, longer push, short and fast and then again deep and slow.

I counted she had many orgasms.

Her pussy juices were streaming down her thighs.

When she stopped, she requested me “Just take me to the bed. I have to recover my pussy”

I took off her ropes and carried her to the mattress on the floor of the basement.

She lay down and slowly opened and closed her legs. Many times, she had quick shivers going down her body and her pussy mouth opening and closing, as if she was having her orgasms after shocks.

She rested for a while.

I was frustrated that my cock was still un fucked.

I think she slept a while. I slowly shagged and ensured that my dick remained hot.

In about ten minutes, she got up and said “It is now my chance to take your cock till you collapse”.

I challenged her and said, “I dare you”.

Tara answered, “Only I can take this kind of fucking”.

I said, “May be you need more”. She said, “I do. I can do with non stop fucking by YOU”

She said “May be you should lie down on that bench”.

I protested “No I am not being buggered”.

“Why. Why not?”

Tara said “okay. I have some other plan for you”.

I got up and lay down on the bench. She adjusted my position and spread open my legs and felt my balls and said “This has a lot of juices in it”. “You will satisfy my thirsty cunt tonight”.

She slowly tied my ankles to the bench and then put rubber bands around the dildo dick and then ensured that my cock was tied to the dildo.

I asked, “What are you upto?”

She said, “You will see”

She then switched on the dildo. I soon realized, it was a shagging machine.

I saw that she was applying the pussy tightening cream onto her pussy with her fingers and was enjoying touching the now sensitive cunt.

I realized that she was truly setting my cock right for wanting to fuck so much.

While I was being machine shagged, Tara was playing with my balls and saying, “Come on – take this”.

I soon came. I told her “Stop it. Stop it . . . .”

Tara only made the machine faster.

My orgasm just would not stop. I hade never enjoyed that much in my life. I was about to become unconscious with pleasure.

After about twenty minutes, she stopped the machine and asked “Are you thirsty for more?”

I feebly answered “For your pussy”

She released my bondage and helped me get up.

I wobbled on to my feet and took some time to over come the many orgasms I had.

I reached for her and caught her and said, “Let us fuck now”.

She said, “Yes. I would love to”.

She took some special cream and applied it onto my dick. It was flaming hot.

But my dick just stood up and was throbbing. I asked, “What is it?”

Tara said “I got it from a prostitute who I consult for more fun in our fucking. She told me that the man could fuck for hours with this. His cocks simply wont go down”.

We both lay down together and started to play the normal sex games and kissing each other and playing with each others special parts.

Soon she helped me mount her in the normal missionary position. With the pussy tightening cream she was like a virgin and my dick was hard and adamant.

We must have fucked for about twenty minutes.

Finally I fell into her arms and we slept together for six hours.

When I came to she woke up and we kissed each other every two / three minutes.

She asked “Is this machine for all girls that you fuck?”

I answered “You know it is exclusively yours, like my cock is only yours”

She said, “I love you Darling.” I mumbled “Me too”.

bee-ess
bee-ess
64 Followers