Tara in Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Black on White with a twist.
6.1k words
4.3
46.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly six months, and several phone calls from the director, with hints of more money, and again my unavoidable rising credit card bill.

Now found me in a short flowery dress, exploring Amber's beautiful mouth, her tongue flicking against mine, as we both discovered the welcoming hollows. Our kiss had lasted seconds or minutes I had no idea, for time remained suspended. I wanted to drink her down taste her essence. I felt her hands move to the small of my back, just touching the curving rise of my bottom, now clearly defined in the tight thin dress. Underneath my body throbbed, I was wet and hungry, my eager button swelling, hardening, and now seeking refuge in the hardness of Amber's pubic bone. I was totally turned on, my erection so strong that it felt like an enormous bud ready to burst. I squeezed one of Amber's thighs between mine. Unaware of what I was doing, only feeling the sensual power of her hard flesh, and the lithe movements of my pelvis, rubbing my aching sex against the ridged muscles of her leg.

The script again was pure visual.

Amber lifted my skirt to show the camera my bare bottom clenched over the string of my thong. There I parted my thighs slightly so the camera could look up between my legs and see my smooth full lips hidden behind their lace prison.

Their on my skin Amber's cool palms, and her long fingernails scraped across my tender flesh. I wanted her to slide under me, hold, stroke, and enter me. I was hot and wanton. I wiggled, my skirt moving across my thighs teasing the camera with shadows.

I gently lowered my lips away from her, slowly travelling down her neck and onto the cliff edge of her chest; aware the camera had not moved away from my bottom. I gently pulled the chords of her bikini top releasing her small breasts with their large extended nipples. In my hands they waited for my lips and tongue. Flicking both and then sucking the left swollen nipple onto my tongue, I was instantly rewarded with a groan from Amber, and in devilment I gently scraped my teeth along her sensitive skin

Her hand spanked my bottom in reprisal, and then with a smile she pushed me away towards the bed.

I flopped down onto the Mattress aware the hem of my skirt had rode up to show my soaking wet sex encased in its white lacy cell. I giggled, slipped out of my dress and threw it across the bedroom, as Amber stood between my open thighs her fingers sliding down from her belly, to the waist band of her tight blue denim shorts.

They took a moment to peel of and continue the curves and slender lines of her ebony body.

Taller than me, Amber was long and svelte. The singular girl with her long boyish legs, her hard knees, and those beautifully muscled thighs. The athletic belly with its perfectly aligned muscles, flat and hard, leading down to show in the absence of any hair, a full curving pubis, and the deep closed slit of her sex.

She bent and kissed my cunt behind the lace of my thong. I arched to allow her full access to my overheated sex. She patted my lips and we giggled, as I lifted my bottom off the sheet to allow her to remove my thong with a single fluid motion. On the bed naked I arched cupping my breasts in offering along with my trembling thighs, and the rest of my over heated body.

My breasts felt swollen and heavy, their nipples perched on the top eager to be touched.

I lay back on the bed, the wanton feline licking her lips. I was ripe and Amber knew it

She prowled over me catlike, kissing my nose, my lips, my chin and neck. Licking and tasting my overheated skin, her long fingers cupping my left breast, and inside her mouth my nipple burned as she licked, and sucked. It was pure electricity sparking down from my nipple and into my yearning breast. My body suspended on Amber's tongue. I was lost now in a vortex of pleasure, my throbbing body hanging on swirling emotions, seeking the drug of an orgasm, and the pleasure of releasing another burning moment deep into my flesh.

She ground her hard pubic bone against mine, and I felt the flutter of sensations meeting in the middle of my belly, I knew the camera was between our legs watching our throbbing heats, so wet and open. I whimpered, feeling this time the pain of Amber's teeth scraping my raw nipple. I was hot wet and almost lost in a welter of sheer lust.

She released my white hot nipple, to cool in the air her tongue wandering down over my fluttering belly. I didn't care, my body screamed for her to take me, lifting my hips I opened my thighs even wider, parting my lips exposing the wet inner petals for the camera. I stifled a cry as her wet tongue reached the curving slope of my sex

Oh my god I wanted her.

Her fingers followed deftly, skilled and efficient as her tongue. They grazed my clitoris, those long fingers running between and against my outer distended lips. I felt my nipples pull against my breasts in their eagerness to be touched again; my belly like an inverted bowl, my raw sex quivering and moulding itself to Ambers demanding hands and tongue. I was so close, but something was missing, I felt it as she spanked my heated sex, and I cried out with shock and pure burning pleasure.

Slowly with slow slinky grace she turned over me. To the classic sixty-nine and the sight of her beautiful split bulge thrust forward between her slender boyish legs. The engorged smooth lips closed over her wetness. Welcome to the world of torment and pleasure, I thought. There was no going back we both desired the same thing; we parted our thighs wide for each other, and for our glass lensed voyeur.

Even as Amber's fingers entered me,. I wanted her, that voluptuous furrow, that crack, it had to open for me....Oh my god that crack, just the sight of it made me tremble.

Her thumb rubbed my bud, and I buried my face in her sex to taste and smell the perfume of her vagina. The tip of my tongue parting those perfect lips to taste the nectar inside the flower, Amber was wet and sweet, her moisture rich with the essence of her sexuality.

On the edge of her vulva I licked around her, and moved down to her button, drawing it in my mouth, stimulating it with the flickering tip of my tongue, before drawing it into my lips like a miniature penis. My fingers worked with my tongue, to stroke and run my finger-nail in the crease of her lips; wet now with her moisture.

I ran them over Amber's bottom, which obediently rose to let me penetrate the narrow tight orifice of her anal ring. My fingertip felt a moment's resistance then it slid in to her. Only then did Amber cry out.

It was now my turn to feel two fingers slide into me gently massaging my G-spot. I was already close and the smell of Amber's lust. The sheer sweetness of her sex was making me shiver. We were dancers on each other's bodies, licking, stoking and sucking, to a choreography that made us both gasp to each other's torment. I trembled and quivered my body a tensile wire burning with pure electricity. I cried out into her sex my heated breath reverberating back as Amber trembled. We were both close, I shuddered and immediately felt her thighs tense, and her fingers those beautiful fingers. The fire suddenly came in a burst of trembling and moaning, as we both fell over the cliff into the whirlpool of our own orgasm.

Lying now together we looked at each other unable to speak. I shivered as a spasm of vaginal cramp made me wince. Amber giggled as she ran her finger over her wet chin and offered it to me to lick, I did the same for her, and we both tasted ourselves on the skin of each other. We kissed long and sensual, not wanting the moment to end, but Amber without a word suddenly came off the bed to stand and look down at me. Without a word Amber walked to the open door, turned and smiled at me.

Framed in the arch she looked so slender, and so graceful, her tight boyish ass moving with her thighs. I rolled on the bed onto my tummy and wished she would come back. I giggled and parted my thighs inviting her to return. She stopped at the doorway raised a hand and moving into the hallway laughed.

"She is all yours, brothers."

The high five slap of her slender hand against a much larger one made me jump. The huge black guy filled the doorway, in long grey shorts and a blue T shirt that hung from his muscled frame. Tall, he stood there his polished smooth head, squat nose and large brown eyes missing nothing.

"I hope she likes chocolate little sis," he smirked with a grin

"Well brother," Amber said licking her lips, "she is all sugar and spice."

"Take care sis, and thanks" another younger voice came from behind the first black man.

"You too brother," replied Amber with a giggle

The black man filling the doorway made me instinctively tense, his black T shirt hid nothing of his bulk, like the picture printed on it of a smoking Bob Marley, both sets of eyes looked down at me on the bed.

"Come on brother let me have a look at the white pussy?"

"Sure," he said in a deep basement voice, and moved to the side to let a younger slender black man this time in green shorts and a ripped t-shirt stare at me.

"Now look at that, is that not one hell of a white ass brother?"

"Sure is, and hot and wet thanks to Amber."

"Hi baby this here is Jamal, and I'm Jerome, said the young man, "and" he smirked, "we come to fuck you good and hard."

I didn't look at him, I was hot wet and shivering not from cold, but from my own body's shadows. They had come the four horses of my apocalypse. These were men, hard and brutal men, they would expect me to please them, give myself to them, to be used and if necessary abused strictly for their own pleasure.

This was pure porn movie stuff, or was it? Somewhere someone would watch me being fucked, a completed stranger watching my body arching to the demands of these hard black men.

I feared them and what they would do to me, and that was turning me on.

My two horsemen of the four, domination and conquest.

They moved silently to either side of the bed. I tried to get up but a firm hand on the small of my back pushed me down into the mattress. I cried out and was rewarded with a slap that burned my right cheek.

"Now that is what I call a pert white ass," said Jerome, stroking my heated cheek. "I can only say," he continued "our balls sure aren't coming to any harm, however hard they slap those cushions."

I instinctively closed my thighs, and immediately felt two huge hands pulling them apart.

"Now why did you do that girl? Said Jamal, "we just want to see what Amber enjoyed."

I tried to move but the hand in my back held me down.

"Wow brother now that's what I call a sweet smooth pussy." Jamal chuckled.

I felt a thick finger parting my lips, sliding down between them to stroke my button; I let our moan and felt the finger dip into me.

"Shit she is tight." Jerome said in a surprised voice.

I squirmed for it felt so hard after Amber's loving tongue, and fingers.

"You ever had chocolate girl?" said Jerome.

I could only squirm on the finger inside me.

"Now just relax girl and enjoy. Cause after us, your boyfriend won't even touch the sides."

He spanked my ass this time my left cheek.

"Fuck is she going to scream," Jamal said and they both laughed together.

I felt the finger move stroking inside me, I moaned and lifted my bottom slightly. "You like girl."

I looked at him, my body language a contradiction of my words.

"Please let me go." I squirmed

"Well girl, when your tight pussy lets me go," he laughed

I tried desperately to relax, but the finger was tormenting me.

"Seems this white pussy wants to suck in chocolate brother,"

He pulled out of me and licked his wet finger. "Like Amber says, sugar and spice."

The spank echoed around the room adding more burning colour to my cheeks, I writhed as another finger this time from the feel of it thicker and stubbier slid down between my swollen lips, and was thrust hard into me. I let out a whimper.

Jamal laughed, "already begging for it girl."

I shook my head and felt the finger stretch the walls of my vagina. I tried to think to reassure myself, but it was impossible, the old dark shadows and the horses were coming.

The finger withdrew, and he tasted me

"Tell you what brother no balls have been emptied into this cunt for a while."

"Turn girl, and lay on your back, your head towards me, it's time to suck before we fuck." The rap voice clearly sang to me. "Do it girl and let's see what you have to offer us." said Jerome.

I reluctantly turned and heard him cry out, "Mother fucker will you look at those big white tities. I'm getting hard looking at them wobble."

Both stroked their bulging crutches, and their hands moved away to cover each of my breasts. Their calloused palms rubbing my aching nipples raw, I panted, and the men laughed.

My captive breasts burned as they squeezed them hard, puckering my nipples to rub in their hot rough palms. Instinctively I bowed, my thighs parting wider finally offering them my flesh

"Fuck! Will you look at the swell of that cunt." said Jamal his voice cold and deep.

"Yea maybe she wants something," laughed Jerome. "I wonder what that is brother?" Both men laughed.

I looked down at the contrasting colour of their skins against mine, their hands so rough, yet sending shards of pleasure down into my belly. The camera moved between my open thighs, as my belly became concave to lead the lens to the full curving shape of my smooth pubis. I felt a hand lift from my breasts and move quickly down to cup my sex, the huge hand feeling like a rough old woollen blanket on my heated swollen lips.

I moaned, squirmed and wiggled against the hand.

"Baby you sure eager for something," said Jamal, thrusting another thick finger into me , his thumb massaging my button.

I closed my eyes feeling him inside me, my body writhing to his tormenting digits.

"Come on brother," said Jerome. "Time to make her never want her boyfriend again," he laughed pulling off his T-shirts, to reveal a fine definition of muscles. I watched and gasped as he pulled down his shorts revealing as they moved down his thighs and knees, the growing length of his ebony shaft. Finally, it popped out clear, a pole of smooth hard ebony, curving over a large pair of hanging balls. It was so dark, yet a gloss shone over the skin. His body was hard not an ounce of fat, all of that had gone into his cock. Deliberately his hand pulled back the skin to reveal the huge head now encircled by his fist, and smiling pulled the hand clear of his cock. The fingers still closed as though around the shaft, to show me how open my vagina will be.

"There baby a lollipop for you to lick and suck."

I could only stare and shiver at its size.

Stepping forward to the edge of the bed he pulled me over so my head hung down, and taking my hair let the cock head kiss my lips.

"Open up girl time to get me ready, for that pretty white cunt of yours."

I unlocked my mouth and felt the huge head forcing me to accommodate it on my tongue. Automatically I went up to slide my fingers along the shaft feeling the blood pumping along it, the iron turning to steel. I gagged trying to stop it hitting the back of my throat. My eyes started to water, as I looked up at the sheer length of it.

He laughed.

"Now you be careful babe to keep those teeth out of the way, you hear."

He held my head as he moved the cock inside me. All I could do was stare along the length and shudder. My throat was burning and gagging as the huge head forced me to open. It was asphyxiating me, but he was not going to let me go.

My hand moved up to hold his balls, feeling their weight and size, as I retched on his cock trying to slide down into my throat.

"That's it baby, relax you can take it."

His plums moved in my hand rubbing against each other. His baby makers, that hung full and heavy in their black velvet bag. I wanted to suckle them, and taste them, but he kept his cock firmly wedged in my throat.

I tried to ease my throat and suddenly felt the hardness open me, and slide down. Shocked by the depth it reached, and my response to this iron flesh, I found I could just breathe in short little gasps.

"Fuck, fuck, brother look at her take me, she wants all of this prime black meat."

I looked up feeling my throat on fire swollen and raw as my hand squeezed his balls. A gargled moan left my lips, when the huge hand of Jamal once again completely covered my weeping sex, and gently began grinding my button against his palm.

Jerome spanked my breast and rubbed my nipples between his fingers. Both seemed to be working me to a routine of firmness and domination.

I tried to look down between my stretched taught breasts, but all I could see was the bare shoulders, and the head of Jamal. I gagged from another thrust from Jerome.

I was a mess of emotions hardly able to breath; I was feeling something different as the two men played with my body. A cock was strangling me, and yet making me climb the mountain to my orgasm from another direction. Arching I was presenting the camera and the men with my body, now on display open and grinding mercilessly against the large hand of Jamal, as Jerome's black cock filled my gaping mouth.

I sensed more than felt Jamal drop down between my legs, his huge hands resting on my parted thighs. I wanted it, even with men this size. As I gasped for air my breasts swelled, and grew heavy, and my nipples hardened to tight painful points, that ached for the return of those hands, those fingers their rough hard skin. On the bed as I swallowed and gagged on Jerome's cock, I was aching for Jamal to thrust into me. The four horses were running inside me now controlling me. All over me the sensations burned on every centre meter of my skin, and inside I cried silently wanting what was to come.

Jamal's licking tongue made me bend like a bow, almost biting down on the Jerome's shaft fucking my throat. The long wet tongue went up to my open lips, drinking in my wetness as it slid along to my yearning button. It was pure fire, pure sparks of emotions, I tried to concentrate on Jerome but I was burning for something more.

Slowly he began to fuck my mouth as if it was my pussy; I could only now hang onto the bed sheets, my inflamed mouth and throat raw from taking the full force of his thrusting cock.

Between my legs, each touch of those huge hands and tongue made me juicer. To my surprise Jamal moved up to my breasts, his mouth wrapped around my nipples, suckling them in a way that made me think he was trying to draw milk. They stood erect, quivering to his every kiss and stroke. To Jamal I hollowed my belly into the begging bowl leading to my parted thighs, as I felt a thick finger return and enter me, and his thumb grinding once more against my clit.

"Shit girl you're ready. Won't to be first brother?" Jamal said in a matter of fact tone.

"Sure brother want to replace me." They laughed.

Holding my head in his palms he slowly pulled out and letting my head flop back over the bed, walked around to my open thighs, his long thick cock swaying across his muscled thighs.

I gasped sucking in a lung full of air into my sore throat.

Jamal came into view

Nothing had prepared me for this.

With effort, I glanced up at the enormous naked Jamal. Christ he was huge, towering over my quivering body. His broad hairless chest adorned with masculine perfection. Dark chocolate nipples were tight peaks against tanned skin. Unlike Jerome, not youth but maturity showed in his well-defined biceps. My eyes continued to wander lower down to his powerful thighs, drawing my attention to something that made me shiver as it hung down between his legs. His pubic hair was groomed close to his body, leaving just a dark dusting of colour.

12