Tara Quinn Ch. 01: Futa Model

Story Info
We watch Tara Quinn go about her (sexual) business in LA.
1.1k words
4.34
23.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hey guys, it's FutaWriter here. The first page or so is going to be decent amount of history for this alternate timeline of mine. If that stuff bores you, I won't be angry, just skip past it. All you need to know is that there are futas, and they can do whatever they want pretty much. This is the beginning of what I hope to be a fully fleshed out universe, so there will be a lot of exposition. Enjoy! PS: One of my main inspirations is dongstar, go check his shit out!)

"Tara Quinn, world famous 20 year old model, went to the beach after her most recent photoshoot in a skimpy, barely-there tiny black triangle bikini top which did a pitiful job of containing her perky, yet gargantuan boobs. Her pair rivals Courtney Stodden, and hers are completely real! Below her top, of course, was the main event. Occasionally, the star will try and cover up what she's hiding down there, but today was not one of those days. Quinn let her monster cock swing free between her legs, reaching her knees fully flacid!"

Tara Quinn smiled at the Daily Mail article on her iPhone. She always loved reading gossip about herself, although it wasn't like she left many things to the imagination. Oh God, she thought to herself, I'm really fucking bored right now. I guess I could turn on the news. Maybe they'll have something on me.

The show she turned on was 60 Minutes, and although it didn't have anything specifically on her, it did have something on her people: the futanari. Futanari started appearing in America at around 1960. The futas were at first called "dickgirls" or "2-For-Ones", but the majority opted for the Japanese "Futanari". On top of having large tits, asses, and huge cocks, futas had insane libidos. They had to have sex at least once a day or they'd go insane. Most would prefer two to three fuckings, however. The US Government had to do something about it. They began to introduce Nude Zones in semi-remote areas, where the growing futa population could do whatever they wanted, and any man or woman who wanted a good fucking could walk down to one free of charge.

The Nude Zones weren't cutting it. The year was 1980. The US Government was too busy ensuring the fall of the Soviet Union to devote much more attention to the needs of the futanari population, so the government gave them free reign to do anything they wanted, besides anything at all to do with children. These reforms were called the "Sexual Liberation Acts", but were known as the "Futa Laws". The Nude Zones were no longer needed because the entire country was a Nude Zone. There was a huge influx of futas from other countries because of the US's lax sexual laws. Futas could fuck whoever they wanted whenever they wanted it. At first, there was some opposition, but the protesters were fucked into submission. As of 2017, no one really cares anymore; getting fucked is just a fact of life, like dealing with late trains or asshole drivers.

Quinn turned off the TV. She started to zone out and think about Zoe, one of her recent flings. God, she thought, that girl had curves to rival mine. Her dick began to rise just thinking about the woman. She rose and looked in the mirror. Quinn often did this to make sure she was looking good for the hordes of paparazzi in the streets of downtown Los Angeles. Quinn saw her frizzy, but still attractive, red hair. She saw her striking emerald eyes, and her angular cheekbones, and full red lips.

She was wearing a Futa University crop top that ended just below her melon sized tits. She had a six pack and had an incredible hourglass figure, that is if the hourglass had a giant dick sticking out of the middle. Speaking of her dick, Quinn noticed that it was steadily rising. Soon, it was at its full length, which was easily 1.5 feet. It was about as thick as her arm, with one giant vein running down its bottom. The rest of it was completely smooth.

Quinn pulled out her phone, wanting to take a picture for her devoted followers on Snapchat. During the advent of social media, the sites and apps were banning nude pictures of futas, but the government said that as their servers and the phones that were using them were in the US, all social media had to follow the Sexual Liberation Act and allow the futa's nude photos.

Quinn put her hand on the base of her cock, even though it couldn't fit all the way around. She held her phone with her other hand and pointed it at the mirror. She angled her gargantuan dick at the phone and took a picture. She captioned her snap "Getting ready for a jerk-off sesh! I'll post the results! ;)". Quinn sighed and closed snapchat. She pulled up a video on her phone that her friend recorded of Quinn fucking Zoe. As she watched the video, she began to stroke her cock, which required her to move her shoulder to be able to reach the whole length. She let the video's fapping noises and moans wash over her as she edged closer and closer to climax. With the video in mind, she opened up Snapchat again.

Quinn felt her grapefruit sized testicles begin to rumble and swell. She knew what was coming next. She positioned her camera near her cock, pressed record, and let her cum rush out. Waves of pleasure washed over her like they were from some ocean. The cum traveled up from her balls, down her shaft, and out of her tip in thick white cords, completely coating her mirror. She quickly sent the video to her story, and propped the phone against her wall at an angle where it could see her entire body, and hit auto-record. She bent over just a bit and placed the tip of her still cumming cock into her mouth and began to swallow. Quinn swallowed as fast as she could, and her stomach began to swell just slightly as her orgasm began to tone down. When she finished, she let her cock flop down to her knees.

She decided to caption the video "Decided to treat myself and you guys too! <3". She sent the final video to her story and placed the phone down. She needed to rest after that.

(FutaWriter again. I know this is a bit of a short story, but I wanted to test the waters with my first publication. Future stories of mine will have a bit more meat to them. See you next time!

PS: Feel free to leave some (constructive) criticism in the comments below!)