Tara: Wife & Whore

Story Info
Tara discovers dark secrets about herself.
3.6k words
4.14
145k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
630 Followers

Chapter 1

My name is Tara and I'm 23 and living with an absolutely great guy. He's in graduate school and works part time. I'm considered very attractive, slim, tall, with longish blonde hair, and a young innocent look.

I've had a series of jobs, but truth be told we are having trouble making ends meet. Our friends have tried to be helpful, but with my guy still hitting the books it's very hard to get by on what is mostly my income.

A few months ago a friend of a friend took me aside and suggested I could earn a lot of money quickly if I were interested in working in the sex industry. She complimented me on my looks.

Of course I told her it was out of the question – I could never have sex outside of my relationship. She surprised me and said there were other options.

She pointed out that I could work in a strip club or even a massage parlour. I told her I could never strip in front of a bunch of guys – I just wasn't that kind of girl. And as for massage parlours, well I told her that I thought they were just brothels, and the idea seemed really gross and I couldn't ever cheat anyway, and even if I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd never do it for money.

This friend of a friend told me that at legitimate massage parlours, the girls don't have sex with the guys – they massage them and usually end with a hand job. She told me, which at this point was no surprise, that she had done it in the past, to pay for her tuition.

She said it was difficult at first to be naked in front of some strange guy, but really the job paid well if you could put up with a sore arm from the hand jobs you gave.

She also said it was really discreet and it was easy to keep it a secret from everyone.

I laughed it off and said I couldn't do it.

Three weeks later my guy and I were really getting behind with our bill paying. We had mac and cheese for the third consecutive night.

The next day I made up my mind. Though totally nervous I called this friend of a friend and asked her how I go about working in a massage parlour. I would try it out and maybe go for a week, depending on the money.

My guy would kill me if he ever found out, but we needed the money. I wouldn't be having sex. Basically, these guys would be paying me to see me nude, grope me a bit, and get a hand job.

Within an hour she was over at our apartment. She told me how I had to dress ("hooker slutty sexy" was her description – I was clearly going to need to buy some clothes here). She told me how to behave, what to do (use both hands, pretend that I'm impressed, etc.), and more importantly, what not to do (kiss, agree to sex, allow finger insertions, etc.).

She told me to put on my sluttiest outfit, (the only thing I had that fit the bill was a very short tight white mini skirt and tank top), and she'd take me over to where she used to work. She was sure they'd be very interested. The money sounded too good to ignore.

The place was a half hour drive away in an industrial area. I was so nervous I nearly backed out.

She took me to meet the manager. To my surprise he was black. He acted in a professional enough manner I guess – given that this was a massage parlour. He asked me to take my clothes off. After a moment's hesitation I agreed. He let it be known he liked what he saw.

He asked a bunch of questions, making sure I knew what I was getting into. He told me all the procedural stuff. He went into the legal issues, what to do if the guy was new, and what to do if I needed help.

He then asked when I would start, and I told him I needed the money ASAP and would be willing to start that very day. He smiled and said he'd need some pictures.

He pulled out a Polaroid camera and told me he needed them for the album out front. All the girls' photos are there so a guy can choose. The pictures, he said, were with underwear on.

If I had time to think about it, I might have said "no." But my head was spinning at this point and he guided me into a room and snapped a couple of dozen photos. He then told me they'd be up on their internet site which caused me to panic until he assured me that my face would be obscured.

In what would best be described as a state of shock, I got dressed again, found that friend of a friend, and told her I was starting right away so she could go.

Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later I got summoned to my first call. I walked into the room and was immediately being groped by a 40 year old overweight balding guy. He was all over me and I felt like I was suffocating.

He was naked except for a wrap-around towel. Within seconds, he had a hand in my panties on my ass as he groped away. He tried to kiss me on the mouth, but I managed to stammer a "no," with a half-smile. He laughed and said, "okay."

We moved to the massage table and removed his towel. He sat upright on the table. He cock was fat and erect and pointing at me.

I told him to lie down, but he said there was only one part of his body that needed a massage and that it was pointing at me.

I felt like I had to make the decision one more time – and then I decided to go for it and wrapped my finger around his shaft. He reminded me to get the oil. In my nervousness I had forgotten!

Putting some oil on his cock, I again grabbed him and began to play with him. He groaned in pleasure. I started thinking of my guy, and this made me feel like such a whore.

Coincidentally, he called me a "sweet young whore" and he was delighted with himself that he could call a girl this and get away with it.

I reminded myself of the money and remembered one of the rules my friend of a friend had given me – use both hands. So with my free hand I reached up and cupped his balls. He grunted loudly. I gently squeezed and fondled each testicle, while I pumped his shaft with my other hand. Meanwhile, he reached around with his arms and planted his hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me closer. He tried to finger my ass, but I kept wriggling to prevent it. He responded by planting his lips on one of my breasts. I wasn't expecting this, but he was now holding me firmly, and I got the idea he'd be really upset if I let go of his cock.

While he sucked on my breasts, his fingers went back to prodding my asshole. I decided the only way to get out of this was to get him to cum fast. He did cum fast too, but not before he managed to sink an inch of his finger or so into my butt.

I kept up a steady pace. I could feel my arms getting a little tired as this man-animal mauled me. I pumped his cock while gently yanking on his balls, only stopping to apply more oil. It became so mechanical.

Then the eruption came. I had been warned that you position the cock so that the guy cums on himself. Well I forgot and my stomach was only 2 inches away from his cock. Five seconds later and my tummy was covered in dripping sperm. All he could say was, "yeah, you hot fucking whore."

Things had gone so fast, I was still in shock. I just stood there instead of going to wipe myself off. He must have known I was new to the business and he pulled me closer, rubbing his cock on my stomach, spreading the mess. He had called me a whore, and I sure felt like one.

Finally, I snapped out of it enough to go get a towel and wipe myself off. Then I realized the guy still had a half hour left!

I turned around to find him right behind me and he surprised me by kissing me on the mouth. With some effort I managed to pull away and told him to stop. But he had succeeded in unnerving me.

He laughed and grabbed my ass and then went back to the massage table. He wanted more. I had no choice but to comply. He took longer this time, even though I tried to pump him faster. When he did cum, I remembered to point his cock up, keeping his sperm off of me.

He got dressed after that, handed me a tip (which reminded me what I was here for), and told me I was "the hottest slut this place had."

I felt so cheap.

Chapter 3

I got dressed and went into the room where all the other girls waited when they had no customers.

One girl, who introduced herself as "Destiny", told me to sit by her. She called me "Princess" because my outfit was far less slutty than all the others – and this was the sluttiest outfit I had!

Destiny told me that I was really pretty, but that if I wanted "repeat" clientele, I should start dressing like a "hooker". She said that guys like innocent looking girls in hooker outfits.

She told me I had to buy some basic outfits – a school girl outfit because I looked young, skimpy denim cut-offs with a cut off t-shirt, and a few micro-mini skirts. She gave me suggestions of stores to go to.

Destiny was reasonably attractive, about 30 years of age I was guessing, and not nearly as slim as I was. I quickly began to get the idea that she liked me in ways that I don't want another girl to be feeling about me.

Fifteen minutes later I was back in a room with another middle aged guy. I had a better sense of what I wanted to do, and he was much tamer than the first guy. He came while lying on his back, and it almost hit me in the face. I reminded myself that I had to start remember to avoid getting sperm showers.

Another tip later, my arm was sore now, and my body was beginning to feel over-groped. I'd seen enough penis for the day. I certainly wasn't going to be in the mood for sex tonight. And I wasn't done for the day. I saw 4 guys that day. Not one guy was good looking. All were married. I wondered how their wives put up with them. I'd seen more sperm in one day then I'd ever seen before, and felt kind of dirty even though I had washed.

At home that day my man was feeling kind of frisky. At first I rebuffed him. But after a while I liked the fact that he didn't know what I'd been up to, and we ended up having sex. I guess being a slutty girl has its upside – at least it did for me.

Chapter 4

I went clothes shopping first thing, and added two short mini skirts and some skimpy pink lingerie to my collection.

My arm still felt a little sore. It was fortunate that I didn't have to go back to the day after.

Later on, I added a couple of tank tops. I now knew that I could handle this job for a few weeks until we were in better financial shape. I felt more confident and less scared and worried. It would be my secret that I spent a few weeks as a slutty massage parlour girl.

At the end of the day, my cell phone rang. It was my new boss – the manager of the massage parlour. He told me that he had told the owner all about me (I didn't even know that the manager wasn't the owner!) and that the owner wanted to meet me at 10 am the next day, which was 2 hours before we were to start. I told him I'd be there, but had no idea of what he wanted.

Chapter 5

I got to the massage parlour by 9:50 am. I brought with me this skimpy white lingerie, which I thought would suit my "innocent" look.

The manager was there waiting for me. He told me to get into my outfit as the boss was waiting for me in his basement office. I was a little surprised I had to put on my outfit 2 hours before we opened, but I guessed he wanted to check me out as how I would appear to clients.

After putting on the lingerie, I headed down to the basement. I hadn't even realized the place had a basement! The hallway led to only one room. I knocked on the door and then went in to meet my boss.

And there he was. He was a big muscular man of about 40 years of age I'd guess. And he was very black. He was sitting on a couch. The only other furniture in the room was a bed!

He asked me to sit down beside him. I did.

My panties were visible as my outfit was so short. He smiled and told me one of the prerogatives of being the boss was that he gets to sample the goods whenever he wants. He told me how much he likes what he sees and then moved against me and kissed me on the mouth.

I pulled back kind of stunned. I told him I was willing to do for him what I do for the clients, but that he should know anything further was against the rules.

He laughed. He said that it's only against the rules if he was paying me! And then he added, "Obey me girl," and grabbed my hand and put it on the front of his pants.

I complied with what he wanted and grabbed at his penis through his pants. He grunted and told me to kiss him.

I couldn't see a way out. Here I was dressed in skimpy lingerie with a large muscular black guy almost twice my age who just happened to be my boss at a massage parlour and my hand grabbing at him through his pants.

I gave in and we kissed. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. I couldn't get over the image of his black skin against my white.

Gradually he undid and then removed his pants and underwear. My hand returned to his now unclothed cock. I couldn't tell you how many inches it was, but all I can say is it was quite big and thick. Wanting him to cum quickly, with my other hand I began to pull and tug on his balls. He grinned and grunted in between kissing.

He removed his shirt and told me its time to take off my outfit. We quickly resumed the hand job and kissing, but this time his hand made its way down to between my legs. I saw no choice but to let him do what he wanted – which was to press a finger against my clitoris and then insert it into me.

He was aggressive with his hand. Soon it was two fingers, not one that were entering me. The kissing was intense.

And then, suddenly, he stopped. He told me that he wanted me to continue with my hand job, but from in front of him. He wanted me on my knees.

Moments later he had his wish. His big cock was rock hard and pointing toward my face. One of my hands pumped him while the other fondled his large balls.

I stopped to ask him if he'd like me to use some oil. He said no, because saliva works better. I stared at him blankly and then realized what he was saying.

I looked at his cock. Pre cum was begin to ooze from the tip. He told me to lick it. I hesitated briefly and he looked at me with lust and commanded "Now."

I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. I had never planned on this happening, but I didn't see I had much of a choice. We were alone in the basement of his massage parlour. I was going to lick and suck on another man's big cock – and it was black.

I could immediately taste his semen. The more I licked the more than formed at the tip. I then went further and took his manhood in my mouth.

He was in ecstasy. He began repeating "You young, white, blonde cocksucker". As I sucked I continued to pull on his balls with my hand.

He grunted and groaned and repeated his mantra. His pungent pre-cum semen was filling my mouth and I found myself swallowing to clear my throat.

I stopped to take the time to lick his shaft. All I really wanted was to get it over with and I knew the better my job, the quicker he'd cum.

I slid my tongue down his shaft to his clean shaven black balls. After licking them I sucked on them.

It didn't take much of this before I realized he was close to cumming. I hadn't given it any thought – I just wanted to get it over with. So I took his cock head in my mouth again and wrapped my fist around his shaft, and my other hand's fingers around his balls and a minute later he was erupting in my mouth. I felt 6 distinct blasts of his sperm and then just a general oozing out. And I swallowed when he was finished.

He called me a "perfect white whore". His smile was one of triumph.

Still erect he stood up, guided me to me feet and then to the bed.

He told me that for the next couple of hours the only thing that should matter to me was his pleasure. He gently pushed me onto my back on the bed.

I knew without a doubt he intended to fuck me. And I didn't see a way to stop him.

He acted quickly, his cock still hard. He positioned himself between my legs and thrust forward. I accepted him.

I've never been fucked so hard. I've never been fucked so deeply. I never realized what a difference size can make. I gave myself to this black man in complete violation of my marital vows. He fucked me and I fucked him back.

His stuck his tongue in my mouth and eventually I returned the favour. And in the heat of passion, I whispered the words every man likes to hear – "Please fuck me."

Twice he made me cum. And then I stretched my arm down his back and over his ass to grab at his balls. That was all he needed. He roared and came in me.

He rested for a minute then told me to go upstairs and get cleaned up – it was time to make him some money. I realized I had been used as a fuck toy. I had been totally used, but yet I had found it to be absolutely great sex.

I went up to take a shower. Destiny pulled me into the room where we usually wait for our next appointment. She took one look and then broke into a big smile. "You've been nailed!" The other girls giggled. "Once you go black, you never go back," another chimed in.

I pulled myself away so I could shower. I felt so humiliated. Here I was – a massage parlour girl, getting naked for all kinds of men, grabbing their cocks and balls, making them cum, dressing like a whore, all behind my husband's back. And now, worst of all, I have sucked the cum out of my big black boss's cock, and then let him fuck me with that cock, and let him pour his cum into me without any protection. And to top it off, I really liked it!

I saw 5 men that day. But my mind was elsewhere. And thinking about things actually made me horny. When I went home I waited for my own man to come home and practically ripped the clothes off him to get him into bed. I may have been an unfaithful wife, but it's my husband I love. He would never know that I fucked another man.

As we made love, I became aware of how different sex could be with different men. My boss – I didn't even know his name! – was more of an animal. He was all power thrusts with his big tool. My husband was more into technique. I was very aware that I responded more to the power thrusts. Still, I loved my husband, and he made me cum.

I went to bed that night knowing that what I thought would have been just a few weeks of my dark little secret, was something that would now change my life. It would still remain a dark secret. But for me, it would no longer be little. You see I now knew that I wanted to fuck my boss again.

TQM
TQM
630 Followers