Tara's Journey Continues

Story Info
Tara goes for a walk, has sex again.
1.8k words
4.59
19.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyTara
SissyTara
91 Followers

After my experience with Raoul I had started to discover who I was. I was becoming more and more feminine. My long brown hair now had blonde highlights in it. I was wearing makeup regularly. And I dressed more and more femininely. I also decided I liked being the woman during sex and liked teasing boys.

I went out for a walk one afternoon. I was wearing black leggings, with panties underneath of course, a sports bra and a purple tank top. I had on my black Nikes with the pink swoosh. I was carrying a small purse as usual in which I now kept lube and some condoms just in case.

I was walking by a construction site and a couple guys whistled at me. I was complimented but, had sort of gotten used to this. I wiggled my ass a little bit but, kept walking, not really thinking anything about it. I walked about a mile and turned around and headed back home.

I passed the construction site again on the way home. This time one of the workers had seen me coming and stopped me to talk. He said his name was "Dave." He was at least 6'3" tall and very fit. He had on jeans and a t-shirt but, I could see his muscled upper body through the damp t-shirt.

He said that I was cute and asked if I lived around here.

"Yeah, right up the street.."

"Nice neighborhood. Seems pretty quiet."

"Yeah, not too bad."

We made small talk for a few minutes and he asked me if he could take me out some time.

I don't know what came over me, actually I do I was horny and in need of cock. Anyway, I asked. "How about now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah, I live right up the street. "

"But, I'm sweaty."

"I like sweaty men besides, you can use my shower if you want."

"OK, Let's go." Guys, "I'm taking off for a while, probably for the day."

The guys sort of laughed and whistled. He grabbed his pack but, decided to leave his truck there since it was only a short distance to my apartment.

We got inside my apartment. I offered him a beer which he gladly accepted. I sat on the couch with him and we chatted for a while.

He asked, "Do you mind if I take this sweaty t-shirt off."

"No, of course not."

He did and I let out a little gasp which I'm sure he heard but, pretended not too. He was in excellent shape, well muscled, and well tanned with just a small amount of chest hair.

He said that he had a joint in his backpack and asked me if I wanted to share it with him.

I said, "O.K."

He got it out and motioned me to sit next to him so we could share it. I did. We smoked it passing it back and forth. Marijuana always makes me horny and giggly and this time was no exception.

He put the joint out in an ashtray then leaned in to kiss me. He said. "you're really hot baby."

I accepted his kiss opening my mouth to receive it. Our tongues danced together for several minutes until we were out of breath. I was getting really turned on but, suddenly I remembered who I was.

I said,"there's something you should know before we go any further."

":You've got a boyfriend?"

"No, that's not it." I placed his hand on my crotch. He felt my tiny cock.

He said, "You're a guy? I never would have guessed."

I said, "I'm a sissy. You can do anything to me you can do to a girl."

He said, "Whatever you are you're fucking hot and I want you."

"Good, I want you too. "

My head slid down and I started kissing his chest, paying particular attention to his nipples. He groaned and I slid further down and unbuckled his jeans. I slid to my knees and pulled his pants off. His magnificent cock sprang out, at least seven inches in length and wide around also.

I gasped. It was gorgeous. I teased the head. tasting it lightly with my tongue. It was salty since he had been sweating. I didn't care; I thought it was wonderful. I licked up and down the shaft, tasting every inch. I stroked his cock while I took his balls in my mouth.

"That feels so fucking good baby."

"Glad you like it."

I took his cock in my mouth and started going up and down on it. For someone who had never tried it a short time ago I thought to myself I was becoming quite a skilled cocksucker.

He groaned again. I loved hearing men groan because it meant that I was pleasing them. I found that I loved sucking cock and pleasing men. I sucked his cock for another ten minutes or so. He was groaning and loving it.

He said, "stop."

I looked up puzzled.

"I want to fuck you baby."

"Umm o.k."

I reached for my purse and got the lube out. I slid down my tights and panties and presented my ass to him.

I handed him the lube but, instead of using it right away he pulled me to him and started licking my ass.

I let out a surprised Goan. "Oh that feels so good daddy."

I had not had that done before and I loved it. It made me feel like a girl having her pussy eaten.

He stopped and said, " I need it now baby."

I said, "Lube it then."

He did. I put a pillow under him and slid down on his cock. I groaned as it slid into me. I took a minute to get used to then started bouncing up and down on his cock.

He reached up,under the sports bra I was still wearing and started playing with my tits, pinching my nipples. This was another new experience and absolutely loved it.

He started fucking , meeting my thrusts. I was about to lose control, it felt so good. We were going at it for maybe ten minutes when he paused.

He said, "I'm close baby."

"Oh God, fill me up then. I need it bad."

With that he started cumming. I could feel his cock contacting and his jizz hitting my bowels. It put me over the top too and my tiny cocklette started cumming too.

We relaxed for a minute then I licked my cum off of his stomach and slid down and started cleaning his cock with my tongue.

"Wow, sissies are crazy hot."

"This one definitely is."

He groaned, "Baby you're going to get me hard again."

"Good, I love a hard cock."

I started sucking his cock in earnest. He moaned with pleasure as I went up and down on his cock with my throat.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna shoot another load."

"Good, give it to me. I haven't had one in my throat yet.

With that he started cumming again. I could feel it splashing off my throat. I hungrily swallowed every drop. I felt like such a slut and realized that was what made me happy.

I crawled up next to him and snuggled against is chest.

"Baby, you are amazing."

"Thanks. Are you glad you met a sissy?"

"Oh yeah."

We both fell asleep until I heard him stirring a few hours later.

"I was trying not to wake you. I have to get home and change clothes so I can get to work tomorrow...well later today really."

"O.K."

"I really enjoyed tonight."

"Me too but, we could enjoy it once more."

"You're going to wear me out baby."

"I hope to."

With that he pulled me close and kissed me. I eagerly kissed him back. He kissed my neck and I moaned. He worked his way down and kissed my breasts. I loved this. It made me feel so feminine. He slid down further and stopped at my sissy clit and hesitated.

"You don't have to. I know it makes guys feel weird to do it. I do think it of my clit if that helps."

He didn't say anything else but, took my clit in his mouth and kissed it. I moaned.

"Oh yeah, suck my clitty baby."

Hearing that he went to work and started sucking it more enthusiastically. I started squirming. No one had done that to me before as a woman. It felt so good. I moaned almost uncontrollably. He lifted his mouth and let me cum.

"Sorry, I just couldn't swallow it baby."

"No problem, you were wonderful. Thank you."

I slid down and kissed him getting a taste of my own clit in his mouth. . I then slid further down to his cock and greedily took it in my mouth. I was incredibly turned on after what he did. He started moaning immediately.

"That feels so fucking good baby."

I kept sucking his cock, on the edge of losing control. I felt possessed by cocklust. He started thrusting his cock down my throat. The he stopped.

He said, "Stop, I want to fuck you again."

I gladly complied, getting on all fours. He got behind me and put a small amount of lube on my hole. He lined up and started pushing. I was so turned on I pushed back and he slid deep inside me.

"Slam that cock into my pussy baby. Fuck me please."

"You want this cock girl?"

"Oh God YES! Fuck my pussy baby."

He slapped my ass and I moaned.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh yes. Use me like a cheap whore."

I don't now what came over me. I never talked like that during sex before but, I just was so overcome with lust I couldn't help it. And it was turning me on even more to talk like that.

It was turning him on too. He thrust harder slamming his cock into my sissy pussy. I was moaning and screaming, telling him to fuck me.

He grunted, "I'm almost there baby."

"Yeah, Fill me with your jizz. Use me as your cumdump.."

With that he exploded in my ass. I could feel his sperm pulsing out of his cock and filling me up. I collapsed on the pillow.

He pulled out and I groaned at the emptiness.

"You o.k. baby," he asked as he crawled up beside me.

"Yeah, that was amazing. Thank you."

"No, thank you."

We lay there for a few minutes then he started to get up. I groaned a little.

"I really have to get home and change so I can get to work."

"You don't want me to clean you off again," I asked mischievously?

"If you do that we may start over and I'll never get to work."

"O.K., next time maybe you could bring a change of clothes. You never did use my shower after all."

"I'll be sure and do that. I definitely would like to see you again."

"You know where I live. And I do walk or jog past that construction site sometimes."

"Yeah. luckily for me."

"Me too."

He then kissed me on the cheek and left. got up, and had a cigarette. I decided I definitely would have to go past that construction site again.

SissyTara
SissyTara
91 Followers