Tara's Long Road Back From Tragedy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tara & Karen bond in a special way.
4.1k words
4.66
18.4k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter Two) Tara and Karen Bond

Edited by angel love

I was still a little embarrassed at how much I had told Karen about Master Carl and Monica. I must admit though that I did feel a little better knowing someone else understood. I looked forward to talking to Karen again and getting to know her a little better.

I was pleasantly surprised when David and Karen invited me over for dinner. Although I was pleasantly surprised I was still a little anxious. It would be the first social time out for me since the death of Master Carl and Monica.

We had a very pleasant evening and David was the perfect host. He is quite an imposing figure standing 6'2" tall, soft gray eyes, and quite muscular. He had a manner about him that made him easy to talk to. His voice had a calm quality about it but at the same time a firm confident tone.

When I arrived I asked Karen if there was anything I could do to help and she let me putter around the kitchen with her even though dinner was really almost ready. I'm not sure why but I was beginning to feel a little more comfortable around her. Karen had a flair for putting one at ease.

When dinner was ready we all sat at his table and chatted comfortably and for the first time in three years I was able to talk to others. There was one thing that definitely caught my attention. On several occasions Karen addressed her husband as "Sir." Being a submissive myself those words immediately caught my attention. It had been a long time since I called someone "Sir" and those words had special meaning to me.

I began to wonder if Karen was a true submissive and David was really her Master. I looked for signs all through the dinner hour to confirm my suspicions. There was no doubt that Karen adored him by her manner and that she did everything she was told. He told her when to set dinner on the table, he told her when to pour the wine, when to bring the dessert and when to clear the table. Each time Karen would smile and say, "Yes Sir," and do as she was told.

I did not want to ask in front of David so I decided to wait until Karen and I were alone. When the evening was over they both escorted me to the front door. Karen told me how glad she was that I had come and she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Then Karen looked me in the eye with her pretty green eyes and said quite sincerely, "Please come back often Tara, we enjoyed your company so much."

I'm not sure if she could tell but there was a small tear of happiness and relief in my eyes. She was so sincere and I was so happy to be accepted once again. David also hugged me tightly and said, "Thanks for coming Tara, and please do come back."

I'm not sure how I felt at that point. It was the first time I had been in the arms of a man since Master Carl. I must confess it felt good to be held in his strong arms even if it was only for a few seconds but I still felt a little guilty because it was not Master Carl. I found my mind thinking what would he think or feel if he saw me in another man's arms without his permission.

I went home and climbed into that big empty king sized bed and once again felt so alone. I longed for the touch of Master Carl one more time and the gentle kiss of Monica. On the other hand my mind also kept drifting back to Karen and David who were still fresh in my mind from the pleasant evening. I had to admit Karen was a very good-looking woman in addition to being very kind.

The next day Karen came over for coffee and we talked again for quite awhile. It took a lot of nerve but I finally asked her why she had called David Sir. She paused a moment and then said, "David is my Master and I have submitted to him just like you did with Master Carl." I was glad to here that from her because I knew she would be able to better understand what I was going through.

From that point on our relationship grew to a new level, as two submissives we were able to share their inner thoughts. We were now able to talk freely about our Masters and about our BDSM experiences as well.

Surprisingly David and Karen had the same kind of relationship that I had with Master Carl. Karen talked at great length about what she liked and what her Master liked. She told me of the thrill she felt when he flogged or whipped her and how it led to a great sex life.

"Does he ever spank you?" I asked.

"Oh gosh yes," she responded. "Whenever I am a naughty little girl, over his bare thighs go my naked body for a good sound spanking."

"Is he a kind man?" I asked.

"Oh definitely, he is the best, and he knows how to fulfill my needs and I try to fill all of his needs."

Karen began to ask me about Master Carl and I began to share the same details about our relationship. I talked freely about our punishment sessions and what I liked and did not like. I even talked about my spanking experiences with him. As I did so I began to cry.

"What's wrong, Tara?" she asked.

I told her about that last horrible night and that I was supposed to be spanked that night by him and he went out to collect himself and I never saw him again. I am the reason he is gone.

We were sitting on the couch and Karen put her arm around me and held me tight as I cried. "Tara, you should quit blaming yourself for that. Accidents can happen anytime anywhere. You can't spend the rest of your life blaming yourself for something you didn't do."

"I still feel bad though," I said still crying.

"Let me ask you a question Tara, do you think Master Carl loved you?"

"Absolutely, without a doubt. I know he did. He always wanted me to be happy."

"Well let me ask you another question then. How would Master Carl feel knowing how miserable you are right now?"

"He wouldn't like it," I said meekly.

"Don't you think he would want you to move on and be happy?"

I thought for a moment and I knew she was right. Master Carl would want be to be happy. I finally answered, "Yes he would want me to move on and be happy."

"Would he order you to move on?"

"Yes I believe he would, because he cared for me so much."

"Well look at it this way then, if you don't move on then you are directly disobeying a direct order from the man you loved and accepted as Master."

"I guess I never thought about it that way."

Karen was still holding me in her arms and stroking my hair and my cheek gently as she talked to me. What she said made sense but it is often hard for the heart to follow the mind. Karen had placed my head on her chest and as I slowly stopped crying. She was so kind and gentle but another feeling was creeping into my mind. I was slowly becoming aware of her as a woman. This was the first time I had been that close to a woman since Monica and I had to admit I liked it.

She surprised me with her next question. "Tell me more about Monica?" she asked.

I wasn't sure how far I should go so I began to talk about what a wonderful person she was and that she considered Master Carl her Master as well. She was intrigued at how the three of us had lived together and without animosity. I told her we all slept in the same bed and how we would often take turns pleasing Master Carl and how he would take turns pleasing us as well.

Finally, Karen asked the $64,000 question, "What about just you and Monica?"

"What do you mean?" I asked blushing. "Were you lovers as well as just friends?"

I think she knew the answer when she asked. Yes we were," I said blushing again.

"Honey that is nothing to be ashamed of," she responded.

"Well I am not really ashamed, I just didn't know if you would understand."

"Did you love her?"

"Oh absolutely, that's why it hurt so much to lose both her and Master Carl."

"I understand kind of."

"What do you mean kind of?"

Now Karen blushed and admitted she had a few flairs with other women but came away not really satisfied.

"Did you love them or really care for them?"

"Not really."

"Well that may very well be the problem. Sex with another woman is just okay unless there is true feeling and emotion behind it.

"Perhaps you're right," said Karen with a sigh. "Maybe some day I will find that special person. I wonder what Master David would think about that?" she said laughing.

"He might enjoy it as well," I said.

There was a long silence and Karen finally said. "Well I better get going; Master David will want his dinner. Stop by later if you want to talk."

"Thanks, I might just do that."

I spent a good part of the afternoon just thinking about what Karen had said. Maybe she was right and I needed to move on. Her best argument was telling me Master Carl would want me to move on and that was probably true as well.

Later that evening I ventured out and headed over to Karen and David's house. I went in the back entryway and was prepared to knock on the back door but was stopped in my tracks. I heard the all too familiar sounds of leather hitting bare flesh. I could also hear a woman's voice moaning softly.

The back door has a glass window in it with a curtain on it but it was partially open. I knew I shouldn't but the two sounds instinctively drew me to the window. I looked through the opening and got quite the surprise. Karen and David have a big kitchen with a large oak table in it. Karen who was completely naked had her upper body lying on the top of the table with her hands stretched out and apart to two of the table legs. Her wrist had ropes on them and they were tied to the table legs. Her legs hung down over the backside of the table and were spread apart so that her ankles were secured to the other two legs.

David who was naked also was standing slightly behind her and to her left holding a leather flogger. As Karen lay there naked, spread-eagle and quite helpless he was using the flogger on her naked body. The way Karen was positioned I could see right between her spread legs. It was the first time I had seen Karen naked, and the sight before me mesmerized me. I watched as David landed the flogger on her naked body over and over again. He was good at it sometimes getting her smooth back, sometimes her bare behind, sometimes the back of her thigh and other times right between her legs.

Oh god the conflicting feelings that were almost overwhelming me. I almost wanted to rush in and say to David flog me instead. It had been so long since I had felt the pleasures of the leather landing on my bareback. Another side of me wanted to take the flogger and use it on Karen myself. Memories of me flogging Monica as Master Carl watched flooded my brain. I could also hear Karen moaning in pleasure as David worked her over really good.

It was also the first time I had seen David naked and I had to marvel as his muscular naked body as he wielded the flogger like an expert Master. I was also keenly aware of his swollen erect manhood as he landed blow after blow on her beautiful naked body. Her flogging lasted almost ten minutes with breaks in between.

David finally put the flogger down and went behind her. I could not see all of it but I could see his hips thrusting back and forth and I knew he was inside of her. Karen's moans confirmed it. "Oh yes Master, yes yes, it feels so good, more Master, please more."

I had felt those same feelings so many times myself and the combination of those memories and hearing the pleasure in Karen's voice started my own juices flowing for the first time in three years.

I was still there when Karen finally came as did David. I was weak and could hardy stand but thought I had better get out of here before they saw me. I quickly got out and went back home unable to shake the images I had just seen. As I lay in the bed I realized how wet I was between my legs.

My hand instinctively went down there and before I knew it I was massaging my sex spot vigorously. In less then two minutes my body had its first orgasm in three years and moutons of pent up emotions flowed through my naked body. It must have taken over three hours for me to fall asleep as my mind replayed the scene over and over again. When I finally drifted off I had the best night's sleep I had in three years.

The next morning I went over to Karen's and acted as if nothing had happened. Karen was wearing a long red velvet robe that tied in the front at the waist. She had nothing else on because as I would later learn she was till sore from the night before.

"Missed you last night," Karen said warmly.

"I was just a little tired," I lied.

"Well I guess it's a good thing," she responded.

"Why so?" I inquired.

"Well Master David and I had a little discipline session and he worked me over pretty good", she said, but smiling at the same time. "That's why I am wearing just this robe today. He left quite a few marks that are still a little sore."

"Did you put some lotion on them?" I asked.

"No, some of them I can't even reach."

"Why don't you let me put lotion on them for you?" I volunteered; it will make you feel a lot better."

"That would be sweet of you," she smiled.

"Well let's get the lotion then and do it."

"Ok, it's upstairs in the bedroom."

Up the stairs we went and down the hall to their bedroom. Next to their bed was a nightstand and Karen pulled out the lotion. There was an awkward moment when we both realized I couldn't rub the lotion on her with her robe on.

I broke the silence and said smiling, "Why don't you take your robe off and lie down so I can do this properly."

I could tell Karen was a little shy about doing this but finally she said, "Well I guess it's just you and me so why not."

Karen undid the draw cord around her waist and let her robe drop to the floor. I don't think I was quite prepared for that even though I had asked her to do it. Karen now stood in front of me completely naked and it was the first time I had a woman standing naked in front of me since Monica.

Karen has a beautiful body to go along with her bright red hair and her soft green eyes. She has nice full breasts and nipples and a deep cleavage between them. Her tummy is firm and smooth with no sign of fat anywhere. She has nicely curved hips that curve out and then back in before going down to her perfectly tapered firm thighs and calves. Between her thighs rested her red V patch covering her love channel.

She was a perfect ten except for one detail. Both the front and back of her naked body was covered with marks from the flogger and probably a whip. I knew from experience that the marks would not last but also knew how much they must have stung.

I told her to lie down of the bed face down so I could rub the lotion on her. I also wanted to have her lay down so she could not see the glimmer of lust in my eyes. She did as I told her and lay face down on the bed with her hands above her head and spread out and her legs slightly open. What a beautiful sight I thought to myself to see this beautiful 32-year-old redhead lying naked and spread eagle on the bed; waiting for my hands to rub lotion on her naked body.

I started to rub the lotion in beginning with her upper back and shoulders as she responded, "Oh that feels so good and soothing."

I gradually worked my way down her very red and marked back; gently rubbing the oils in. As I worked on her back my hands worked down to her sides with my fingers brushing up against the sides of her breasts. I could feel her squirming gently and her back arching slightly almost as if she wanted the feel of my hands more on her breasts.

I continued down past the small of her back and onto her nice round bare bottom cheeks. As I got to the bottom of her bottom cheeks I could see her opening her legs even more almost as if inviting me in. My hands started rubbing on her bare thighs and as I did so my fingers trailed down between her soft inner thighs. As my finger touched her inner thighs she spread her legs open even wider as if to help me. I could feel her body tense up as my fingers came ever so close to her V patch.

"Oh god that feels so good," she exclaimed as her hips twisted and turned.

Of course had it been Monica my fingers would have gone right on in to her love channel. I was even tempted to right now, but thought better of it. There was no doubt though that I was being turned on myself as my hands worked over her naked body.

I finally reached the bottom of her calves and it was time to do her front side. "Ok turn over for me so I can get the marks on the front," I said matter of factly, trying to conceal the fact that I really did want to see the front of her sexy naked body.

Karen kind of surprised me at this point as she pouted a little. "What's wrong Karen," I asked gently.

"Well I don't think it's fair for me to have all my clothes off and you have yours on."

"I suppose you are right," I said, smiling inside, "Fair is fair."

All I had on was a halter-top and a pair of shorts so it didn't take long for me to take them off. I could swear that Karen looked at me quite intently as I undressed in front of her.

Karen rolled over and assumed the same spread-eagle position. This time I knelt between her spread thighs and started to work my way from the bottom up. As I worked on her thighs I could see her eyes looking at me in gratitude with a very soft smile. She squirmed a little as my hands once again dropped down between her thighs. I knew she was getting turned on and I could smell the hint of feminine juices starting to flow from her.

I worked my way up past her hips and onto her smooth tummy and under her magnificent breasts and nipples. David had obviously worked her breast and nipples over as they were red and marked.

"Boy he worked your breasts and nipples over didn't he?"

"Yes he did and it was wonderful!"

My lotion filled hands began to work on her breasts with my fingers circling her nipples ever so gently. Karen was breathing heavily now and licking her lips seductively; moaning softly. I continued to work up to her upper chest and her shoulders. In order for me to reach her arms and hands I had to stretch forward and as I did the tips of my nipples touched the tips of her nipples and the effect was awesome as feelings of sensual pleasure shot through my body.

I looked down at her soft green eyes. They had a look that combined serenity and lust, if that is possible. "Do you feel better now?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

She shook her head up and down gently and said, "More than you will ever know. I have never felt so good."

"Good," I said and reached down and kissed her gently on the cheek. After kissing her on the cheek I raised my face slightly, and said, "I was glad to please you after all you have done for me.

Karen smiled at me and once again licked her lips. Our faces were now only inches apart. To this day neither of us knows who moved first nor do we care. All I know is that in the next instant our lips were on each other's tenderly kissing.

From that point on it was as if what happened next was always intended to be. Our tongues quickly found each other's and we exchanged the kiss of lovers several times. I wanted so badly to please this woman who had done so much for me, and Karen wanted to return the feeling.

For the next three hours we became emotional, physical and sensual lovers. I delighted at the touch of her hands on my naked body and I delighted at touching her sexy naked body every place I could. I thrilled at the warmth of her mouth on my breasts and nipples as my hands reached between her legs and found the entry to her love channel. As I fingered her sex spot she squeezed her naked body even closer to mine and her mouth worked on my breasts and nipples with a greater intensity

I put my mouth on her breasts and nipples gently nibbling, sucking and licking as I continued to massage her sex spot. I could tell she was close to cumming and I wanted to see the look in her eyes when she did. I put my face close to hers and let my tongue lick her lips until she parted her own lips and let her tongue come out. I let my tongue play with hers and at the same time I put my other hand on her breasts and nipples as I continued to massage her sex spot with my other hand.

12