Tardiness is Unacceptable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is much better and more to my satisfaction. I enjoy hearing you beg. I straddle you again and lay my cock between the cheeks of your ass. Your ass is so nice. I rock my cock up and down the crack of your ass and squeeze your ass together so each cheek cups my cock. I am denying you the pleasure you want so bad. I am so close to your dripping pussy, but I might as well be a million miles away.

You want me so bad and I laugh at you as you squirm under me and whimper. I know you were close before, I know how your body works, but I am in control of our orgasms. I am the one who decides when either of us cum. I know you want me inside of you. I know you need it.

"Please, Master, please, stop teasing me, I need to cum," you plead with me. Your voice sounds as if you are on the verge of crying. I've held you on edge for quite a while.

"I know you do. You have been such a good little slut for your Master," I say. I dip back down and rub the head of my cock against your pussy. You are so wet. You like being mine.

I push into you, my cock filling you once again. As before, I go slowly so you can feel everything, every single inch of my cock spreading and filling your pussy. You are trembling. I love that.

Once in, I pull out and start slamming hard into you. Hard and fast. I am pounding away at your defenseless pussy and I can feel you trembling and shaking harder than before. I can feel you pushing your ass back to meet my thrusts. You want, no need, maximum penetration. I lean down and bite your other shoulder, I can feel the striations of your muscles compress under my teeth.

You are moaning and screaming. My cock continues to pound away at you. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. You can feel my balls slap against your cunt. I feel you shaking, more and more. You are screaming now. Obscenities fly from your mouth as I continue. I hear you scream that you are about to cum. You are begging me to keep going, to fuck you harder and faster. I briefly contemplate stopping to tease you more, but I am close to cumming as well and I want to flood your pussy.

I thrust harder and harder and I hear you crash over the edge, your body twitching and jerking, your pussy spasms and quivers as your orgasm rocks through you. I feel your pussy clamp down on my cock and the new tightness sends me over the edge.

Cum blasts from the tip of my cock and fills your pussy. I continue to thrust in and out of you as my orgasm subsides and I can feel you under me, twitching as aftershocks bolt through your body.

I slow my thrusts and enjoy the feeling of your pussy around my cock. I want to keep it inside of you forever.

I finally pull out and watch as my cum spills out of your swollen pussy. I crawl up to your face, grab your head and bring your mouth to my cock. Like a good little submissive, you take my cock in your mouth and clean my cum and your cum from my cock. You are slightly moaning, mainly from satisfied bliss more than anything, as my cock slides easily between your lips.

You have taken your punishment for tardiness well although we both know this was no punishment. You enjoy being used like this. It is why you are with me.

"Look up at me. There you go little one. You did so well. Do you know how pretty you are? I love the way you look with my cock in your mouth. You have made me very happy."

12