Target Found: A Role Play

Story Info
He plays an intruder, she's a willing victim.
2.8k words
4.17
17.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His target was home, had been for a half hour, but he waited until the assistant had left, ten minutes ago. Now was his chance, and soft as silence, he would end her.

A multimillion dollar broad working for a multibillion dollar company was going to be very very sorry, very soon, and at his hands.

Unlocking the door, he stepped through the penthouse's front entrance. Clean, modern, white lines were everywhere. No smooth corners, all hard white and grey and chrome.

He walked under the twenty foot ceilings, the chandelier on low, mood lighting. There was a low buzz coming from what seemed to be the kitchen, and what sounded like panting.

Was she exercising at midnight?

He rounded the corner, an all black shadow on the white walls, to a surprise.

There was his target. Naked. Hogtied. Ball gagged. Drooling, sweating and on the verge of coming from a vibrator just barely touching her pussy.

Her eyes filled with joy at the site of him, and she began to moan excitedly for him. Stepping forward, he released the ball gag.

"Thank god, if you were any later, I don't know what I would have done! The Service liaison left forever ago. Will you be my master tonight, sir? Will you fuck me now, please, sir??" He shoved the ball gag back into her mouth.

Excellent.

He lifted a hand and stroked her hair, left loose by the "liaison" that had prepared his treat. He grabbed a hair tie left there for his choice, and tied it back into a messy bun. He expertly readjusted her ties until her legs were spread wider, using her elbows as anchors, and her ass cheeks more exposed. His fingers slipped down her neck and back massaging the muscles into ease and complacency over the new position. When content that she would be pliable, he tickled over her arms and legs and reached for the vibrator sitting at her entrance. When he took it away, she moaned in disappointment, wanting a stronger contact, not less of one.

He squatted down to eye level with her pussy, and dragged her body to the edge of the table to her squeals from behind the gag. Taking a deep whiff of her juices soaked cunt, he dove in. Teeth and tongue nibbled, swirled, bit and tasted her pink, quivering flesh, seeking the places that drove her wild. Using fingers to stroke the outer muscles of her entrance, he pushed a finger into the willing opening, and sought out her g-spot, crooking his finger in the come hither movement. In moments she was screaming over the ball gag and coming on his tongue; the vibrator had done its job well.

Standing back up, he went to the front of the table, and dragged her forward, her sensitive nipples being tugged on by the table. Slowly he unsnapped the front of his pants, pulling down his black tight underwear, revealing himself inch by inch until he was released. His thick, round cock stood out six inches from his hips. He released her ball gag and replaced it with his hard shaft. The red purple head disappeared into the soft mouth, followed by as many inches as he could fit into her before she started to gag on him. Her moans vibrated upon his head and shaft, sending shivers up his spine. He tugged his shirt off over his head, tossing it aside as his hips began to softly push and pull his cock in and out of her deep throat. He hadn't had a blow job in a long time, and it was going to end him quickly if he didn't pull out soon.

Quickly with her sucking mouth he was on the verge of cuming, his balls tight to his body. He shoved himself deep, further than ever, and held still there while she choked around his cock, her nose buried in the nest of hair at his groin. With only force of will he pulled out of her gagging mouth, and slapped her with his dick. As she gasped for breath he replaced the vibrator that was just barely touching her clit, leaving her in frustration and agony that she couldn't come. He slipped out of the rest of his clothes, and left her there to look through the rest of the house, wanting to make sure that no one would interrupt his plans that night. When he found her bedroom, he went searching for some more toys.

He returned to the kitchen with a riding crop and a butt plug in his hands and a vibrating cock ring slipped over his member. Her eyes opened wide with appreciation as she feigned fear of the toys.

The buzzing of the cock ring on the base of his shaft and pleasantly tingling on his balls was a constant tease to his tortured head. His cock throbbed up and down, searching for something to rub against, because all it would take would be a touch to cause his balls to explode down his shaft. They were churning, and tight against his body, begging for release. But he was in control of his body, and his desires would have to wait. This torture of edging himself was just as pleasurable as edging the target in front of him.

He shoved the plug into her sopping pussy, causing her to shriek with the unexpected penetration. Rolling it around to coat it with her slickness, he played with her clit for a few moments. He felt her convulsions through the chrome and black plug, grinning devilishly when he pulled the plug out of her grasping pussy and removing the vibrator again.

She screamed at in frustration, "Damn you!" And was answered with swift retribution of a stinging smack from the riding crop across her back.

Put back in her place, she quietly whimpered when he once again pushed the plug into her cunt. When, when it was nice a lubed with her juices, he began to push the plug into her tight asshole, the muscles going taut with the intrusion. Twisting and pulling on the plug, he was toying with her as she was moaning and crying out for him to "Fuck me, please master fuck me!" until the last centimeters settled inside of her, her tight crinkled opening popped closed around the slimmer back end of the plug. She groaned as she adjusted as much as the ropes that hogtied her legs allowed.

Then he laid into her with the crop.

She screamed in pain and pleasure, the stinging red mark on her exposed thigh radiating pain. Another wicked smack to the opposite thigh had her crying out again. The stinging smacks continued on each thigh for a minute until she was sobbing. She didn't even know if it was for him to continue to hit her or to stop. During her squirming to try to escape the pain, the vibrator had fallen to the floor, and was buzzing loudly against the wooden floorboards. Stooping to pick it up, he shoved it inside of her. Gasping with the new tingling sensation to her pussy, she froze, not moving to hold the pressure just there.

The whip came streaking down and expertly hit her on the clit. Pain erupted from her engorged and sensitive clit. Screaming in real pain, she glared back at him and cried out "Red! Don't do that again!" With a tilt of the head he acquiesced. No need to scare her yet, but he needed to put her back in her place. Keeping eye contact with her, he lifted the crop's head just off of her clit, and slid it up between her lips, slowly, the sensuous sensation causing her to eyes to go unfocused, head lulling. With a flick of his wrist, the crop touched her clit again. She convulsed. Again, the leather touched her, and she tensed up, her body on edge. Both holes were plugged up, the vibrator in her pussy wrecking havoc on her pussy, and gently buzzing the butt plug.

She was so ready for a real fucking. He removed the vibrating cock ring, knowing that he would cum if he didn't, he stepping between her rope spread legs, the killer turned master for the night removed the vibrator causing her to writhe in agony of its absence.

Taking his cock in hand, he pushed his rock hard head and shaft into her sopping wet pussy, whose walls were even tighter than normal with her position and the butt plug filling her back hole. He groaned in pleasure as her slick tightness let him pass, and pull back out. The mushroom head of his cock perfectly hitting her g-spot, she began to gasp and moan.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you Master, you are so good to me! OH!"

With a slap to her flanks he demanded her to be quiet! Softly she whimpered as quietly as possible, to appease her master. Grabbing her hips, he used her body as leverage to dig deep and begin to really pound her willing body, slamming her into the table below, and the bumping the butt plug around in her ass. His rhythm was rapid, a punishment in and of itself. Her first orgasm from his tongue was going to be nothing compared to the one building inside of her now.

That was when he grabbed the vibrator and shoved it under their bodies onto her clit as his other hand pressed hard on her lower back, straining her inner muscles. Screaming, she came, bearing down hard on his penetrating cock for long seconds before he pulled out, his cock begging to cum inside of her, but he wouldn't allow that.

Her body released her juices in a wave, squirting from her body out onto the table. With more screams, her quim clenched and released in her orgasm, those sweet, sweet ripples and contractions building upon each other for a mind numbing orgasm. The vibrator that was still held on her clit kept her orgasm going even without his penetrating thick cock inside of her, and her gushing release coated the table spilling onto the floor.

When she stopped squirting, the killer released her from her hogtie bonds with a boot knife.

Picking up her orgasm-limp body and simply tossing her over his shoulder like the sack of flesh she was, he carried her back to the bedroom and threw her on the bed, face down. He could tell from the lack of protestations, that she wasn't going to fight him, and didn't care anymore.

Easily slipping into her still fluttering pink cunt, he rapidly pumped away into her. Her pussy lips were so engorged she was softer, her squirting orgasm leaving her slicker than ever. Rapidly, kept on edge all night, and simply using her body, he came. With a quiet gasp and groan, he released himself deep inside of her sleeping body, not caring.

Slipping his softening cock out of his target, he flopped to his back, and fell asleep, mind forgetting the task to come.

***

Hours later, he awoke instantly alert, a touch awakening him. Eyes snapping open he assessed his situation. Typically it was due to someone trying to kill him that he was touched. But this time it was from a woman trying to pleasure him, her mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Master, I'm glad you're awake. May you remove the butt plug from me and use me there for your pleasure?"

Grinning down at her, he replied. "Not yet, slave. Keep sucking." Dropping his head back to the pillows, he imagined what he was going to do to his target this time, and that engorged his cock even more quickly than he would have imagined. He then reached over for some of the toys that she had brought back from the dirty kitchen table. Grabbing the vibrator, he handed it to her, demanding her to use it on his shaft and balls.

"Gah! Oh, damn that feels good, keep that up!" She softly rolled the tip of the vibrator all over his shaft as she suckled on his head. Then, slowly, while keeping eye contact for permission, she toyed with his balls, using the vibrator on them. Pressing between the sensitive testes, she vibrated his hanging sac. He groaned and broke eye contact, head pushing back into the pillows in pleasure.

With a growl, he slapped her face away from his fully hard cock. "Lie on your stomach," he demanded. She gleefully did so, arms at her sides, head turned to watch him, and legs slightly spread to him, the gleam of the chrome butt plug's base winking from her asshole.

Running his hands up the backs of her legs, he grasped the butt plug and twisted it a few times. It was dry after so many hours of not being played with, and stuck fast to her bottom's inner muscles. She shrieked in pain, and he grinned as he shoved it deep, then ripped it from her opening. Slamming his cock into her once again soaked pussy, he slathered himself in her juices, using it as lube to shove into her ass, the whole time she was groaning, moaning and crying out in pleasure.

Her asshole was now stretched to easily accommodate his girth from the butt plug. Quickly, he ramped up his pace to an even rhythm that she was able to pick up easily, pushing herself back onto his invading cock. Even though she was getting great pleasure out of the anal ramming, he knew that to get her off one more time, he would need to do something special.

But that could come later.

Using the opportunity of taking his own pleasure he took his time with her ass, rotating his hips to stretch her in different ways, until she screamed in pain and pleasure.

Grabbing up the riding crop again, he cracked the whip over the flesh of her back and thighs as he slammed into her ass over and over and over again. And she was loving it.

Once he was bored with this, he knew that his night was coming to an end. He pulled his throbbing cock out of her ass, leaving a large gaping hole to slowly close.

"Flip over," he whispered. She quickly obeyed.

"Where are your cuffs?" he asked.

"In the drawer," she gasped out, excited.

He left the bed to find them, coming back to cuff her hands to the head board, leaving her locked in place. He once again grabbed the vibrator that was lying on the bed with them. Turning it on, he slipped it between her pinks lips, running it all over her pink cunt, then settled it onto her clit. Squirming in pleasure, she froze when he found her entrance with his cock. Pushing into her a bit, he then lifted her legs over his shoulders, and pinned her with his cock, digging into her quim, slamming home as deep as he could go.

"Do you know what the French call an orgasm?" he calmly panted down at her.

"No," she meekly replied.

"La petite morte," he answered. "The Little Death."

With that he began to jack hammer his hips up and down, slamming his girth into her. His angle hit both her clit and her g-spot each time he passed it by. Soon she was panting in desire and on the edge of another orgasm. Joyfully she looked him in the eye and demanded, "More! Give me more, master! Oh!"

With a wicked smile, he picked up a hand, her leg being pushed even further up his arm to his shoulder, and placed his hand on her throat, and pressed down, slowly cutting off her breathing.

Choking her.

With the lack of air, she felt as though her mind and body were beginning to float out off of the bed. With each slam of his hips, she tipped closer and closer to orgasm, until he completely cut off her air. That was when she came.

Mouth open in a silent scream of her orgasm, she shook, and bucked, hips thrusting wildly for more pleasure. The lack of air lengthening the time of her orgasm, and focusing her mind on the sole feeling of pure pleasure rippling through her. Her pussy clenched over and over again on the invading cock that was still pounding into her.

With a last convulsion, she collapsed onto the bed beneath his still pumping form, his hand barely releasing the pressure to let a gasp of air into her lungs, the sensation exploding through her body, convulsing with the joy of breathe and orgasms.

***

God, his cock felt so good inside of her, her thrashings clenching her inner muscles like an orgasm all over again. With a cry he came, spilling his seed into her.

Quickly, he released her throats completely, a purple-red bruise swelling on her throat.

"Dam, that was a good one" he gasped, rolling off of her body, reaching to slowly release the cuffs from her wrists, not bothering with her ankles yet.

Her chest heaving she shook her head up and down, curling into her boyfriend's arms.

"Let's play that one again."

"We'll contact The Service for more," he replied, slipping into sleep, his girl already softly snoring.