Targeted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was absolutely addictive.

"Oh yes Cara, just like that..." Holding his cock firmly between her lips she moved down further, slowly and it drove him nuts. She could tell by his hands clasping her hair over and over again. A small smirk wanted to burst across her lips, at that moment Cara knew what it felt like to have a powerful man's undivided attention - and she liked it.

Aleric scooted his ass down, sinking his cock further into her mouth.

"Shit yes...baby..."

Burst after burst of hot salty liquid hit the back of her throat. With pleasure she swallowed the offering down. Once the pulsating beat of the hard rod slowed and only the tip held any more of his special juice, she released his softened jewels, grasped hold of tool and suckled on the tip.

"That was a tasty treat." Emphasizing the point with a particularly lewd head circling lick while holding his gaze.

"I certainly enjoyed myself." His fingers flexed but did not release her head.

"That was my plan for this evening." She looked very pleased with herself.

"What about your pleasure?" Aleric wanted to make his position with Cara very clear.

"Oh, I knew you would not leave me unfulfilled, but what I wanted most was for one night to immerse myself in your lustful nature." Trying to keep it light, she gave him an easy answer.

"Well, you have certainly done that. But you miscalculated, you had not counted on was my need for you. On how I have watched and waited for you to come to me, and if you maintained your blinkered status then I was coming after you. And here we are - you with my dick in your mouth is a nice place to start."

"It certainly is."

"We are about ten minutes from my cabin. I like you just where you are, stay between my legs with my cock in your mouth until I tell you to stop."

"That is no hardship." Cara kept the saucy attitude as it helped keep her brave.

"Good. I want the weekend to show you every reason why you should stay at my side from now on. Are you open to this offer?" He surprised her by turning their banter toward a more serious vein.

"You mean you aren't just pulling a he-man thing?" She thought it had all been a game of domination, but he made it sound so serious.

"No, I am dead serious. I want you with me, whether or not we are fucking, but this weekend is a place for us to start." There was no smile, no twinkle in his eyes, and strong capable thumbs gently stroked the soft skin next to her mouth. In a motion that seemed to be willing the words he wanted to hear from her mouth.

Cara thought about his words and looked for any subterfuge on his face as she went back to suckling his semi-hard rod. He looked serious. This was not something she had factored into her plan but she would not deny the fantasy had featured for her.

Could she make the leap of faith?

"Yes, if you are serious, then yes."

"Completely serious Cara."

Chapter Three

Aleric pulled the truck back onto the road, taking the last few miles to his cabin very carefully because Cara still kneeled between his legs, suckling noisily on his cock. It was erotically delicious and he wanted only one other thing more than to remain in this position, to be buried balls deep in her luscious pussy.

Pulling up before an abode that was not what most people would call a cabin, more like a lodge, but for him it was a weekend retreat from a hectic life. Turning the engine off, he tunneled both hands through the lush chestnut locks, pulling them back so he could watch her mouth working on his hard-on. She did that to him, has been keeping him hard as a rock for so long that he was not sure he knew what it would feel like to not be ready to come.

"Come on baby, let me help you down." It was difficult pulling his rod from her mouth but he was feeling anxious to begin tying her to his side. With careful maneuvering he was able to set her on the ground outside the truck. Fastening his pants he stepped down, leaned over and gently kissed her. "What is your stop word?"

"Bird." She whispered against his bussing lips.

"Perfect. Shall we?" He followed behind her nude form as she made her way to the front door. It was dark and the moon was not up high enough to light their way but the slate pathway was still easily followed. Once they stepped close enough to the front door that a security light turned on and he was able to clearly see the crystals decorating her lower back.

"Oh shit!" Ric exclaimed in shock.

"What?" She turned with a worried look on her face.

"Baby, your back..."

"What, the crystals?" She looked over her shoulder trying to see what was the matter, was there something horrible going on back there? The lady who had put them on said they should last up to 72 hours if she remained basically naked and did not scrub them with a sponge.

"I thought it was part of your dress."

"Oh, no they aren't."

"I can see that..." Already his mind was changing things around. He definitely had to pay more attention to such a beautifully decorated ass.

"Are they falling off?"

"No, they are just perfect." He stepped up and unlocked the front door, stepped in, turned off the alarm, the lights on and waited for her to step through before closing them inside. There was a sense of urgency racing through him but at the same time he wanted to savor her being in his space.

Ric watched as she walked toward the large open space, very masculine and yet full of luxurious textures. A deep piled rug in front of the oversized fireplace, long and deep suede couches with a profusion of silk pillows, floor to ceiling suede curtain that pooled on the floor. Everything begged to be touched, but so did he woman now walking through, dragging a finger over this piece or a hand along that one.

It was the soft sheerling rug died black that her toes dug into. She stepped fully onto the carpet and dropped to her knees, laid her cheek down and spread her arms out. It was a beautifully submissive pose. Walking over to a chair flanking the rug he sat down and enjoyed the sight she presented.

After a moment he leaned over and took off he shoes and socks. Unable to pull his eyes away from her pussy and tight pink rose, eager to carve his own path through both, but also he felt a tug, in his heart. Cara's very existence pulled all the strings within his soul into one place and he was thrilled to feel the strands strengthen, pull tighter together and grow stronger.

"You are an incredibly beautiful woman Cara Riley." He pulled his shirt off and started working on taking his trousers off as well. There was no finesse to his actions, he needed to form a connection with her now.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Oh baby, my name, say my name - none of this Sir stuff."

"But..."

"Say it."

The silence grew as he came up behind her and used his knees to nudge hers apart and make room for himself. With hands on her hips he teased her slit with his hard-on and waited.

"W-ic." She whispered, cringing at the obvious impediment.

Her reward was for his to lodge the crown of his dick within the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh yes..."

"Always give me your honesty." To emphasize his point Ric slid his dick with power and confidence into her tight wet clasp. There was no pause in the slow but steady thrust until he was balls deep.

"Gasp!"

"Fuck, you are so tight baby girl." He groaned out wallowing in her loving grip.

"Please...hold still for a moment, I want to feel you fill me up." Spreading her legs a little wider pulled him in an infinitesimal amount more but Cara loved it all. "Uhhh, fuck me Wic, please..."

He adored her speech impediment, but he loved the fact that she forgot all about it in this most intimate moment between them. With his hands gripping her hips he rocked her forward, moving her off his cock. It was a beautiful sight to see, he rod appearing all slick with her honey.

Gaining a rhythm he pulled out what remained of his dick, waited a beat or two then brought them both together. Their bodies came together with a dull thud, over and over again. Looking down to where they came together, where his hands gripped, was an inspiring view. But more than anything he wanted her to come, he needed to feel her fall apart.

Using his legs he spread their limbs even wider apart, he back and leaned over her, placing his chest of her back. Snaking his arm under one of her splayed arms he placed his hand along the top of her head, surrounding her with his body.

"Ohhh, yes..."

"I have you," he said smoothing his hand from her hip, down her thigh, around the soft column until his fingers teased at her clit. "I will pleasure you," Ric whispered into her ear while using two fingers to completely uncover the hard nub. "And you will climax within the possession of my body," he assured her as he started to strum the excited protrusion.

At no point did he allow her to move, he held her steady and still to be thrown into an orgasm. He could feel her body buck and try to move, but he wanted to fully experience the first time she ever came around his cock.

"Wic! Oh...please..." He could feel the tension in her delicate, bracing itself to take the intense pleasure he was giving her.

"Come for me baby." Large fingers pinched the hard flesh, twisted and pulled at it, while her slit pulsed around his cock.

"Fuck me...please...I can't..."

"You can!" He released the tight hold he had on her clit and left it alone for a moment before a single finger reached out stroked the flesh begging for release.

"Ungh..."

"Come, let me feel your sweet pussy squeeze and beat at my dick."

"Ungh..."

"I can feel your slit, holding me tighter - "

"Please!" Her head pushed against his hand, trying to find space to move on and off his cock, but he was having none of it.

"Come...for...me..." He stroked her hard clit, knowing she was so close.

"Wic!" It was intense, she came while calling for him and he would have had it no other way. He thrilled to every pulsating beat her slit gave to his rod, pulling his desire to come even closer to the edge.

"Fucking perfect." He said dropping a kiss on her shoulder. Her body was shuddering beneath his and that knowledge brought his own needs to critical. Running his tongue down her spine bowed her back some but she kept her face and arms flat on the soft carpet while she kept panting his name.

Both hands back gripping her hips he rose up on his knees and pulled his cock so only the crown remained and then moved back into the wet slit.

"Here we go baby." Ric said as he thrust harder, more forcefully, needing to completely bury his dick inside her hot pussy only to pull it right back out, and in again. "Hold on tight because I need to fuck you...I have waited...uh...too...uh...long..."

His eyes were glued to her ass and where his length pierced her soft wet slit. The crystals drew his eye to the dark crevice separating the peach. There was no way to stop himself from using a finger to trace along the twisting pattern before he followed it down, to her pink rose where he stopped.

"Oh! Oh!"

"Are you - "

"Oh yes, yes...yes..."

Increasing the pressure against the opening to her back channel, his finger found entrance and just rested inside.

"Oh Wic!"

Thrusting his cock in and out of her sweet clasp drove his finger a small bit but that was fine with him. This was something to be explored more fully later, but this was enough. For now it's presence was driving her nuts, and the sight was something he would never forget.

"You are...uh...beautiful...baby...uh...fabulous..."

His balls bounced up and slapped at her clit, still hard and excited.

"Harder...ungh...ungh...yes...!"

Cara came around his plunging cock, squeezed, bringing seed from the furthest reaches of his soul to burst from the tip.

"Argh!" He kept thrusting, trying to move through her clenching pussy.

"Wic!"

"Baby...shit..." Gently he collapsed them to the side, keeping his cock securely buried in her wet heat and an arm beneath her head. Pulling her close he then lifted her top leg up he hooked it over his before moving his hand down to hold onto her belly. He could feel his cum and could not stop himself from moving his still hard rod in and out of the liquid.

Kissing the back of her shoulder there were many thoughts that raced through his head. Some serious, he was comfortable in acknowledging the various emotions that trailed around him, and others focused on all he would do with her for the weekend.

"Are you all right?" He asked quietly, not wanting to break the mood they had created.

"Oh yes, that was incredible...you are beyond my dreams."

"We are far from done Cara. You promised me this weekend to woo you and I intend to take every opportunity to bring you to my side for good." To emphasize his point Ric moved his while holding her firmly against him.

"I am already yours Wic. Just ask and I will spread myself before you, wherever you want or need me." Her hand came up and threaded her fingers through his.

"You are incredible, and you are mine."

"Yes, I am all yours." She whispered as he trailed their fingers down, over her mound, to her clit where he started to tease their fingers over the excited nub.

12