Tarial's Spark

Story Info
A young girl's spark takes her to a Rakkdos pleasure house.
1.9k words
3.07
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is heavily inspired by the card game Magic The Gathering. It is also my first time posting so please any criticism is welcome. Thanks!

*****

A deafening blast of sound echoes through the plane of Zendikar. Tarial, a young human farm girl jumps at the sound. She runs outside and looks to the skies. What seems to be a tear in the sky is rippling in the air. She screams. Monstrous tendrils claw from the portal. A massive creature falls to the earth, its impact sends a shockwave throughout the land. Tarial starts wildly turning her head, her fellow farmers scream in terror and run toward their homes. She is in complete awe and shock. The creature lifts its massive arm and throws what look like common seeds from where Tarial stands. It bellows a loud roar. Tarial falls to the ground. This can't be happening, she repeats over and over again in her mind. This isn't real.

She looks up from her trembling hands. The creature takes a massive step towards her village. She screams in terror. She sees creatures that look similar to this monstrosity scurrying towards her. They emerged from the pods. They are closing in. She falls to the ground in the fetal position. Just as one of these terrifying drones is about to send a razor sharp claw through her chest she feels a massive surge of energy from deep inside her. The beast is sent flying backwards dozens of meters. Suddenly, she can no longer see. Her eyes turn a shade of milky white. She feels a massive force pulling on her body. She blacks out.

She wakes to the sound of metal clanging and men laughing. Her nostrils are filled with a putrid scent of burning flesh. She is sweating, it feels as if the ground she lays on is being heated by an unquenchable fire. She opens her eyes.

"Far from home little one?" A massive man says, he squats in front of her.

"Who.. who are you?" she stammers.

"I am Shakthar, proud member of the cult of Rakkdos and owner of this establishment." He waves his gargantuan hands in all directions.

She sees men surrounding her, some wear cages on their heads, others look as if they have been whipped or tortured. Women wearing scantily clad silk outfits hang from chandeliers, they are touching themselves and grinning. Some have horns protruding from their heads and wings on their backs. Imps and devils bounce from chandelier to chandelier, laughing and grabbing at the succubus' tight breasts.

"A... cult?" she stammers, "Where am I?"

"Why my darling, you are in the grand city of Ravnica, home of the great guilds. A city full of opportunity and freedom. We, the proud members of the cult of Rakkdos believe that pain and pleasure are one in the same, we believe that no one should be deprived of sexual bliss."

"Is this place in Zendikar?" She says with a gulp.

"Now you are just acting foolish girl, no place like that exists! You are making up words!"

"No! Zendikar is my home! Please take me back, I beg you!" Tarial pleads.

"Now where would be the fun in that?" he says with a sneer as he bends down to look her in the eyes. "My you have gorgeous white eyes, never seen such a beauty like you. All of our women are just whores!." He throws a metal bowl at the nearest chandelier, the succubus wavers and nearly falls off, she hisses at the giant man. "Tell me girl, are you a virgin?" He says while licking his lips.

"Um.. ye...yess." Tarial says while looking down at the floor.

"Excellent! Whores, take this young creature to the ceremonial preparation room, prepare her for the Deflowering!"

"What? No please!" Tarial screams, two succubus fly from their perches and grab Tarial by each arm.

"Don't worry young one, one of the succubus whisper into her ear. "My Deflowering ceremony is one of my happiest memories. I am Alaria, pleased to meet you. She Licks Tarials neck and kisses her on the cheek.

"I'm Tarial," she says with a nervous smile. "So, it feels good, The Deflowering?" Tarial whispers as Alaria opens a wooden door.

"Why yes, it is scary and hurts at first but you must let yourself be enveloped by the pleasure." Alaria says with a sly grin.

"Now, pick you ceremonial outfit." She swings open a closet and an array of scantily clad outfits are displayed. "I chose this one for my ceremony, she holds out a tiny strip of leather that would barely cover any part of her busty body.

"But it doesn't cover anything! I would be so embarrassed in that!" Tarial shouts.

"Yes my dear, you must be desirable to the men, the more you please them the higher rank you will be placed into. Plus, you would look perfect in any outfit, your body is quite mature for a girl your age."

She swaggers behind Tarial, firmly grasping Tarial's ass with both hands. "MMH!" Tarial recoils and takes a deep breath.

"Alright, Tarial says, I'll pick that one." She points to a bright red two piece leather costume, it is much like the sleeping garments she wears at home, except it looks to be very tight. She doesn't know much about pleasing men but she remembers seeing her dad's eyes go wide the first time he saw her preparing for bed after his long deployment in the army. When Tarial was first practicing masturbation she would always remember this moment and think about what would've happened if he didn't look away and run into his room.

"Excellent!" Her mentor moans with glee. She takes a blade and cuts the back of Tarial's sundress. It falls to the floor. She immediately covers her bare body, Alaria steps in front of her, "Remember, you have nothing to be ashamed of." She removes Tarial's hands from covering her breasts, the succubus shudders. "My my my." She leans forwards and licks Tarial's hard nipple. "I see you are getting excited."

"Yes." Tarial blushes. "I could always tell I would make a good lover" She grins.

"Yes you will." Her mentor smiles back. "Now, get changed and come to me in the center of the coliseum." She smacks Tarials ass as she jaunts away.

She looks into a cracked mirror, wearing her ceremonial outfit. She feels beautiful, her breasts curve and their size surprises her. She never relized how large they had gotten. She looks at her slim waist and turns around to see the tight leather hugging her ass. She grins. She is ready.

Alaria clasps cuffs around her ankles that keep her rooted and escape impossible. They stand in the center of a massive coliseum, men and demons of all sizes slam and yell at barred entrances that hold them back. Entrances like these are in every direction. The colesiums seats are full of men and women screaming wildly. Some are fucking, one woman appears to be getting blow banged by a gang of tiny demons.

Tarial's mentor finishes locking the cuffs, "Good luck." She moans into Tarials ear, she grasps Tarial's tit firmly and begins passionately kissing her. This warm embrace juxtaposing the brutality that will commence when the gates fall.

"Enough whore!" Slakthar yells from his elevated seat, "Can't you see my men grow restless."

The succubus winks at Tarial and flies into one of the unoccupied seats. The crowd cheers. Tarial looks to the entrances into the colosseum, her heart races but she feels like she will perform well. Her pussy drips wet imagining what these men will do to her.

"Let the Deflowering Ceremony commence!" Slakthar bellows.

The gates drop, the men come sprinting towards, she is filled with an urge to be filled, she leans against her chains, hoping that they will reach her sooner. A massive horned demon crushes tiny devils and throws men out of the way. She sees its massive cock bobbing up and down as it runs, her eyes grow wide with excitement. Just then she is pushed to her hands and knees by a masked man behind her, she looks over her shoulder, his cock is completely swollen. He tears her bottoms down and prepares to penetrate her pussy when he is then immediately slammed to the ground by a bulking ogre. The ogres cock is the biggest she has seen yet, it is at least twice the size of the first man's cock. She is now completely surrounded, men push and shove each other out of the way.

The demon is now before her, its cock positioned in front of her mouth, she feels the massive ogre begin to shove his cock into her tiny pussy. The demon starts pushes her head over it's cock, she chokes. But she remembers that this day will prove what she is worth, she suppresses her gag reflex as the massive demon begins thrusting its cock down her throat. Simultaneously the ogre slowly pushes it's cock inside her, she is filled with pain and pleasure. Both beasts thrust back and forth, she is completely overwhelmed, she wasn't expecting this level of intensity. She feels the demon and ogres cocks begin to swell even more and spurts of hot liquid shoot deep inside her.

The whole stadium screams, The massive beasts withdraw from inside her, they are swarmed and pulled away. She feels a large hand smack her ass, "Looks like I get to use this hole first." A muscular man says with a cage on his head. He positions her cock at the opening of her asshole. At the same time another demon grabs her by the cheek and positions his cock in front of her mouth. A man undoes her top and crawls underneath her. He pushes his member into her pussies opening, he begins sucking her tits while the other two push into her tight openings. She is filled with rippling pleasure as orgasms make her body thrash with pleasure. "She loves it boys!" the demon roars. She is thrashed back and forth until they all finish. They stand up and she is left quivering on the ground. A one eyed cyclops lumbers toward her, he picks her up with one had "You on top now." He bellows. She nods.

He lay on his back, and his gargantuan cock stands at attention. He lifts her up and places her on top. She slides down it as it pushes into her pussy, rippling with pleasure as it completely fills her. Men surround her when she opens her eyes, they are stroking their cocks. She reaches for them, taking two cocks in hand and deepthroating another. The ogre thrusts wildly as she sucks and strokes. She orgasms again and again. She takes load after load of cum all over her body and down her throat. She notices their numbers dwindling, she is performing better than any of them imagined. After many minuets of this, men switching out from being under her, men cumming on her constantly as she strokes and sucks. She is left with one demon. She can see his gigantic cock stirring under his pants, he walks toward her. She lay on the ground, covered in cum. He gently moves her onto her side, "You have done well young one." He says in a gentle voice. "You may rest now." She looks up at him.

"No." she grabs his cock through his pants.