Tart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been jerking off since we walked in the room," John protested.

"That's okay," Margeaux said, pushing him off me. "I'm hungry for another taste of your wife." Without the slightest hesitation she dove back between my legs and started performing cunnilingus on me again.

"You like cream pies?" John asked as he watched her slurp his cum out of my pussy. I was a little shocked as well. From what John had said she was bi, but this was supposed to be her first threesome.

She backed off for just a moment. "I don't know yet," she said. "This is the first one I've tried. But so far it's delicious." And back to work on me she went.

John and I watched her. After two rapid orgasms it was going to take me a while to cum again, but I was surprised at how quickly John became erect.

"Lesbians?" I breathed at him. "Really? That's so common?"

He shrugged. "I'm I man," he said in way of explanation. He looked at Margeaux's ass shoved into the air as she knelt between my legs and worshipped my pussy. "Can I fuck her?" he asked me. I thought it was incredibly sweet that he asked permission to fuck Missy before just taking the initiative.

"Yes." I gasped as Missy's tongue worked it's way around my clit. "Go."

He needed no further encouragement and quickly positioned himself behind Margeaux to fuck her doggy style. She had been listening and moved her legs for easy access. John slipped right inside her and started fucking away. I looked down between my legs at Missy eating my pussy and then up at John fucking his old girlfriend and was overcome with love and lust for them both. I screamed as I came. John must have orgasmed shortly after me because Margeaux added her cry to mine as she came with her cunt full of his cum. We collapsed together on the bed, laughing and giggling. With just a whispered invitation, Margeaux encouraged me to dip my fingers into her pussy and I tasted her cunt and John's come on my fingers. She and I shared the treat as we drifted off to sleep.

12