Tart Ch. 03

Story Info
Margeaux can't get enough.
3.2k words
4.29
39.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
435 Followers

After the first time it’s so easy to fall into a pattern. Margeaux would come over quiet often after that and we would share her, John and I. Whoever wasn’t fucking would watch. John especially loved to watch us. We didn’t always have the three of us fucking simultaneously, but it was more than enough for John and I. My guilt over my affairs was gone and he got to live the life most men can only dream about.

Margeaux, however, still wanted more.

One night John was working late, I was home alone, expecting to watch TV until I fell asleep or John came home. I was surprised when Missy knocked at the door dressed like she had been out on a date. Even though we were sleeping with her, she was still dating other men. She was a woman with an almost insatiable sex drive.

After I let her in she grabbed my hand and put it up her skirt until my fingers grazed her pussy lips. They were wet and sticky. I was still a bit sleepy from my nap on the couch and I looked at her dazed.

“It’s not John’s spunk,” she told me in a way I could only see as proud. “It’s Brian’s.” I didn’t understand why she was having me feel another man’s spunk in her cunt. Missy wasn’t one to always wear panties on a date, so that part didn’t confuse me.

“I told him about you and me and John and now he wants to fuck you while John watches,” she said.

I was a bit taken aback. I suppose I shouldn’t have been, but the timing and the manner of her presentation to me was just more than a little off kilter.

“Okay,” I agreed, speaking the word slowly. “But why are you having me finger you right now?” I asked her pulling my hand away slowly.

She crossed her legs in the manner of a little girl who had to pee, or a grown woman who wanted to fuck. “Because Brian’s outside in his car right now, ready to come in and fuck you. Where’s John?” she asked, puzzled he wasn’t at the door or in the living room.

“He’s working,” I explained, still a little puzzled. “Tonight’s probably not the best night for this.”

There was a knock at the door and a moment later it opened. Brian walked it. Oh, I thought to myself. Brian. That Brian. Small world. Big cock. Brian was one of the men I previously had an affair with. Big cocked Brian. Not so big it was elephantine, but larger than any other man I’d every had. Impressive. Good the in sack. Could go for a long time pumping in and out of me. Wasn’t that great in eating pussy, but I was used to the best in that respect. I wondered where Margeaux had found Brian.

“Hi, babe,” he said. I wasn’t sure if he was talking to me or Missy. It didn’t matter. Just looking at his dark eyes and wavy black hair was enough to get my juices flowing again. I remember he had nice furry chest too. My knees were getting weaker by the moment, as was my resolve to not have sex with either Margeaux or Brian tonight without John being there. “Are we on for tonight?”

“John’s not here,” I said, finding no conviction in my words that they were an explanation of why I wouldn’t have sex without him.

“That’s okay,” Brian said, reaching for me. I didn’t back away. “We can get started without him and he can join in later.”

“He might not be home until after midnight.” I watched as he started unbuttoning my blouse, exposing my breasts to the cool air. I had dispensed with my bra the moment I got home from work.

“Even better,” he said. “I’ll give you a good fucking and leave you wet and sloppy for John, just like we used to.” I was flooded with memories and juice as I remembered our old fuck sessions. More than once John had unknowingly added his spunk to Brian’s inside my cunt. Just as often he knowingly added his spunk. “I already gave Missy a crotch full of my best.”

Missy laughed at his crudity. I moistened further and let Brian drop my blouse to the floor. He fell to his knees and unzipped my pants. I stood there is passive excitement as he stripped me down to my panties as Missy looked on. “Here or in the bedroom?” she asked us. Or rather Brian, because I was too lacking in will to make any answer.

“Here,” he said. “It’ll be fun to see John’s face when he walks in and sees us fucking her.” He paused a moment. “Or, if he doesn’t come home before we’re done, we can leave her here and she can show him how she was fucked.”

I smiled as Brian slipped his hand inside my white panties and his fingers found my well-lubricated cunt. “Naughty girl,” he said to me. I had no willpower and wanted to collapse backward. Missy was there to hold me up. I pressed my back against her soft breasts. She reached around and tweaked my erect nipples.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” she said to me. I nodded in agreement as Brian lowered my panties to the floor. Before I knew it I was on my hands and knees with Brian’s cock inside my cunt and was pumping away. Missy had rucked up her skirt to her waist and presented her cunt to my gasping lips. Brian’s cum was drying on her sparse pubic hair. She leaned back on her elbows and worked her way down to me. “Go ahead,” she ordered me. “Brian’s good with his cock, but his cunt licking needs some polish.”

“I know,” I agreed and lowered my mouth to her red and juicy cunt. Brian’s cum was still sweet, Missy’s cunt was still tangy. I wanted to cry I was so overwhelmed with lust. Instead I ate Margeaux’s pussy with abandon and met Brian’s every thrust with a reciprocating thrust of my own.

They left me on the floor of the living room, my hands lightly bound to the couch with a hank of rope they found in the garage. I could have escaped if I had wanted, but I needed John to find me this way. I don’t know why. Maybe I wanted him to see I was still a desirable sexual object to others. I wanted to make him a bit jealous so he would want me more.

“Have you been bad,” John said when he woke me. There was a piece of paper in his hand. I nodded yes. He indicated the paper. “This note says that Missy and Brian fucked you tonight and I need to finish you off. Is that true?” he smiled.

“Yes,” I said softly. He didn’t even have to tell me what to do. I maneuvered myself back to my elbows and knees, presenting my ass and still wet pussy to him. He lowered his zipper and fucked me hard, taking no concern for my own pleasure, but working to make himself happy. It didn’t take long before his semen mixed with Brian’s and I had my own orgasm too. Only then did John free me from the bonds and brought me upstairs to our bedroom.

·····

I wasn’t sure what we were going to do about Missy and Brian after that, and before John and I could come up with a plan for them, we were woken out of bed the next morning by the ringing doorbell. John and I aren’t early risers in the first place, so I wasn’t in the best of condition based upon the previous night’s activity added to the crack of dawn hour, when I swung open the door ready to confront Missy, the police or perhaps even the newspaper boy. I was pleasantly surprised and shocked to find my oldest and best friend Tina at the door. She greeted me with a happy scream and a hug. I could barely hug back.

“What are you doing here before the sun is up?” I managed to mumble.

“Sun’s been up for three hours,” she said. “Did you see who I brought?”

I blinked blearily at the man she brought inside. I didn’t recognize him and reflexively stuck out my hand. “Hi.”

“Keith, this is my best friend in the world.” Tina grinned at me. “I brought him along to take you up on your earlier offer.”

Sometimes skiers keep wishing for snow for that big weekend trip and then get snowbound for a week because it just won’t let up.

“Did you tell him everything?” I asked.

Tina laughed. “Nope. I told him he’s coming here for a surprise and he’s going to love it.”

Keith smiled at me. He was nice, cute even with bland attractive looks and nice brown wavy hair. “Tina refused to tell me why I’m here,” he said.

She interrupted him. “This is the first weekend I’ve managed to get away from work and I could really use some rest and relaxation.” She winked at me. Obviously she was psyching herself up for what I had offered her. “I plan on having a good time.”

“You’d better let me wake up John.” Tina followed me up to the bedroom, leaving Keith downstairs.

“We can tell him over breakfast,” she whispered to me. “I’ll whip you guys up some pancakes and eggs.” Besides being a wonderful best friend, Tina is a fantastic cook who limits herself only to making breakfasts.

After John and I had made ourselves presentable and staggered downstairs to the smells of a Tina breakfast already underway. Conversation was stilted with Keith until Tina finally sat down with us and announced, “Okay, Keith, I bet you’re wondering why I brought you all the way up here to meet my friends.” He nodded, chewing a forkful of eggs. “I’m going to fuck John while my best friend watches. I brought you along so she’ll have someone to fuck too.”

Keith, much to his credit, maintained his composure, his fork in midair. Most men would have laughed it off as a joke from an excitable free spirit, but the conviction of Tina’s words convinced him she was serious. “You’re not kidding, are you?” he asked her, his voice sounding somewhere between a man who’s been locked in the ward with the lunatic patients and the lucky devil who just hit a jackpot on a whim bet.

“Nope!” beamed Tina.

“Except the part about me,” I said. “That was never really discussed in the original deal.” He looked crestfallen at this statement, and my heart went out to him. “But we can still negotiate,” I added. This changed his demeanor back.

Keith glanced over at John. “You have an understanding wife.”

John smiled. “You don’t know the half of it,” he said.

“Are all of your friends like this?” he asked Tina.

Tina blushed. “No, but these two are the best and I have to share them. It would be impolite not to.”

The next few hours we discussed the particulars of our joint venture. It was odd, talking about sex usually got me going, but this time it seemed, a bit routine, almost dull. I was sensing the need to spice things up. Only a direct, bold questions could solve this problem.

“But never mind all that, Keith,” I said to him. “What’s your kink?”

“What?”

“Well, John and Tina are going to be fucking their brains out. I set them up and you’re along for the ride. What fantasy do you want fulfilled today?”

Tina fixed him with a steady stare. “Well, Keith?” she asked. “What is your fantasy?”

He looked down at the table and mumbled. “I want a blowjob, but I want you to put your finger up my ass at the same time.”

I repressed an urge to giggle. “I think I can do that.”

A little while later Tina and John went to our bedroom while Keith and I went to the guest room. We had decided to try couples alone first, then maybe a group session. I ordered Keith to take off his clothes—he seemed the sort who needed his partner to take charge—and as he did I got down to my modest bra and panties. His cock was a nice size, not huge and not tiny. Average but still handsome. Without even touching him he was already erect.

“This will probably be easier if you lay down on the bed and spread your legs,” I told him uncapping the tube of KY jelly. I’m not squeamish about the human body as you might have surmised and, in fact, I have given a finger up the ass blowjob before to one of my other lovers, so this was nothing new to me. I couldn’t tell if it was new for Keith or if he was just embarrassed by his fantasy. I didn’t care.

I got between his legs, shoved a pillow under his lower back, squirted a good dollop of KY on my fingers and smeared it across his anus. I then wrapped my other hand around his cock and told him, “I’ll ease my finger in when I start sucking you. Tell me when you’re going to cum.” I then wrapped my lips around his rigid cock. His eyes rolled up into his head. I was certain I had already sent him to heaven.

“You’ve done this before,” he gasped.

“Mm-hmm,” I managed to vocalize around his cock.

“I was afraid to ask Tina,” he said. And those were the last of his words as he gave way to groans. An interesting fact to note for the future.

Getting past the opening to the anus was the most difficult part of this type of blowjob, I had discovered long ago. KY helps, but a little determination is also good; if there was a little pain, I’m sure Keith enjoyed that as well. I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft as I eased my finger it. After a minute or two, I slipped it in to the second knuckle and proceeded to curl it back and forth ever so slightly, massaging his prostate. That was all it took for him and Keith exploded inside my mouth. I tried my best but I could swallow all of his copious fluid and some leaked out of my lips and fell on his cock, pubes and belly. We rested a moment and I slipped my finger out of his ass. A moment in the bathroom and I was cleaned up. Keith was still flat on his back, but his eyes were shining with lust.

“Actually, that was only half my fantasy,” he revealed. “What I really want is to be fucked in the ass by a woman wearing a strap on.”

I don’t own a strap on cock, but I did have a selection of vibrators, the single (and married) girl’s best friend. “Wait here,” I told him. “Don’t move.” A quick dash into my bedroom where John and Tina were half undressed—John with his pants off and cock in Tina’s mouth, she wearing her bra and panties, but his hand between her legs—to my dresser where my old reliables were kept. “Don’t mind me,” I said as they paused in their lovemaking to stare at my bouncing tits as I made my sudden appearance and quick retreat.

“Get on your knees,” I told Keith when I got back. “You’re about to get a treat.”

He was so passive, so submissive that I got the impression Keith would do anything that I ordered. In a moment he was no his hands and knees with his ass in the air. I dollop of KY on his ass and a bit more spread across the head of one of my old vibrators and we were ready. “This isn’t the same as a strap on,” I told him, “but it’ll have to do for now. I’m sure if you ask nicely, Tina will be more than happy to accommodate you.”

He just nodded in acquiescence. Pushing the vibrator into his ass was easy, he groaned when it slid in and almost instantly had a hard on. He gasped when I turned it on.

“You like that?” I asked him.

“Uh huh,” he nodded.

I reached down around his hips and grasped his cock. With a little KY I started working it hard and fast. Keith could do little more than writhe and gasp as I held the vibrator in his ass with one hand and jerked him off with the other. He didn’t last long. With a ragged cry his cock shook and he shot his cum all over the sheets. I let him suffer in pleasure for another minute with the vibrator, then pulled it out. He collapsed to the bed.

“That was wonderful,” he told me when he had recovered.

“You’re not done yet,” I told him and shucked off my panties. “My turn.” I got on the bed and spread my legs beneath his face. He dove right into my golden fleeced pussy and started licking away. He was good, not as good as John or some other men I’ve had, but he was still very good. Up and down my slit, tickling my clit with the tip of his tongue, then down and around my anus, something I had never had done before. It was deliciously wicked and wonderful. He made me cum the first time by sucking on my clit while somehow managing to rub his tongue on it as the same time. I gushed out at his treatment.

“My tongue and jaw is tired,” he said after he had finished me off.

“I’ll give you a few minutes to rest,” I told him. “Then it’s back to business.”

He was just as inventive and enthusiastic the second time. This time he found the KY jelly and dabbed it on my anus. I knew what was coming. He slipped in a finger while working his tongue plunged into my wet hole like a writhing penis. He asked me if he could fuck my ass, but I declined because that was something I never did.

I made him stay down between my legs for what seemed like hours, lapping away at me, making me feel like a well-heeled queen, until Tina and John came into the guest room investigating our absence. They were both naked and flushed with excitement.. I was flat on my back, knees up and spread, with Keith’s face still working away at my wet and sore pussy. I had lost count of my orgasms, but I didn’t care. Who would?

“This is divine,” I groaned to Tina. “Have you had him do this all day to you?”

She admitted that she had and was glad I had discovered Keith’s talent. He wasn’t the best, but he could go on for hours.

We never had a group session that day, both Tina and I had sore, but satisfied, pussies and Keith and John were empty. I later discovered she had sucked him off twice and only let him fuck her pussy once.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
435 Followers