Tarzan's Release Ch. 02

Story Info
Father & daughter cross the boundaries.
809 words
3.84
106.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't cut off in the first chapter it was only meant to arouse until the second installment. Please remember that's how I write a lot of the time. Thanks MV. I hope you enjoy this chapter and ending more.

As Sheila asked her father about playing Santa at Christmas she reached up and stroked his cock. She began moving her lips slowly closer as her father took her by the back of the head and pulled her to his cock.

"Come on baby suck it for Tarzan," he told her.

"Yes, daddy anything you want tonight is yours."

She opened her mouth and put it around his cock without closing her mouth around it letting him feel the warmth surrounding him without touching his cock with the wetness he desired. Finally he pulled her a little closer and as he did she had to close her lips around it and begin sucking. She couldn't tease either of them any longer.

As soon as Sheila's lips were around his cock she began humming and swirling her tongue around the tip as she bobbed her head. She had wanted her daddy for so long and now feeling his large cock in her mouth she couldn't help but unzip her cats suit and pull it off, she had to get something into her quivering wet pussy before she went insane.

Her fingers slipped beneath the latex suit as she peeled it down with her other hand never stopping her lips from bobbing up and down over her father's penis. She raised up and pushed the material the rest of the way down and then spread her thighs wide open and started rubbing her clit and slipping her fingers inside her pussy. As it became more wet she added extra fingers to stimulate herself.

Looking up into her Steve's eyes she lowered her mouth to the base of his shaft and sucked hard, she wanted him to cum in her mouth and as she reached up and stroked his balls with her slick fingers coated with her juices she knew that from the way his balls were pulling close to his body he was going to cum very soon indeed.

Pulling away from his cock for a moment Sheila looked up with longing in her eyes, "Daddy, fill your little girl's mouth with your hot cum pretty please."

Steve reached down and pulled her lips back to his cock and started to really fuck her mouth as he watched her finger her own pussy and rub her clit. She looked so gorgeous kneeling there with her mouth full of his cock and he lost all control as he started to cum. Sheila took the first few shots and swallowed them down creating a place in her mouth for his next few shots. A little spilled out as her father pulled away and with her fingers she scooped it up and rubbed it over her full pink lips.

Steve wanted to return the favor to her but it would have to wait he just had to fuck her right now. Pulling her up he bent her over the side of the couch and spread her legs wide open as he lined his cock up with her slick entrance. He gave a gentle nudge and his cock slipped past the outer lips and up inside her. Sheila gave a muffled mew and pushed back pulling him deeper inside her.

"God daddy you're so big," she cried out.

"And you're so tiny and tight honey, it's amazing."

Steve pushed deep inside her wet pussy and started fucking her with a furious pace, determined to cum soon right inside his daughter's dripping cunt.

Faster and faster they rocked together, their moans filling the room along with the slapping sounds their body were making as they slammed against one another. In the next few seconds Sheila started whimpering and squealing as she came and she quickly peaked before tiny little orgasmic tremors continued to shoot through her throbbing clit.

Steve pounded her pussy for all he was worth and then as he held her hips he started cumming deep inside her. He continued fucking her though his orgasm until his cock started to go limp and he began to slip out of her.

"Jane make Tarzan happy," he chuckled as he picked her up and carried her to his bed.

"Oh daddy," she giggled, "sometimes you are so goofy."

Steve lay her down on the bed as he went and drew a bath and then pulled her up and helped her into the water. As he started to rub and wash her down his prick began to rise again. Turning to face her father Sheila smiled and asked if he was ready for round two.

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote and send feedback. MV.