Tasha and Aiya Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A game between friends.
5.4k words
4.32
16.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Author's Note:

Let's take a step back.

Before the island from Creamy Island, before the characters lose themselves, and before the point of no return is reached. This series will aim to be a more lighthearted take on Tasha and Aiya. I've had many ideas, as well as suggestions from readers that I wanted to get out and play around with.

For those that didn't like the direction Creamy Island went, consider this to be more of an 'after the storm' series. For those that liked the way Creamy Island went, consider this to be more of an 'alternate timeline'.

There is no need to read Creamy Island before this series even though the characters are the same and some of the experiences are there. Think of this as more of a different approach without all the darkness. That being said, there will still be bondage, there will still be fun times, but there won't be as much craziness. While you can read Creamy Island, be warned that it is much darker than this, and at the time of this writing, currently unfinished.

*****

Chapter 01: The Game

"Pretty please?" Tasha looked up at her friend, pleading with the older girl. Her face had a look of innocence that betrayed her true intentions. "It's just a game. You like playing games." Her blue eyes were nothing short of devilish. She was bent forward just enough to allow Aiya to look down her shirt and get a glimpse of her ample breasts. The blonde wasn't wearing a bra, but despite the size of her chest, they were still more than firm enough to be perky.

Aiya could only release a defeated sigh. She knew the shorter one was purposely teasing her. "I want to be your cum-sucking bitch for once." Even though the words were only half-hearted, Tasha just about squealed in delight as she jumped up in celebration.

"I'm going to get ready!" the blonde said as she bounced away with an overabundance of enthusiasm. Grabbing a few toys from her special drawer in the lone dresser they shared, she headed to the bathroom. Shortly thereafter, the sound of water running from the shower could be heard.

Aiya and Tasha had been fast friends since they roomed together in college. It had been quite the coincidence that had the two of them shared a dorm, as Tasha was just out of highschool while Aiya had put off her education for a few years. Just sharing the same place they slept and studied wasn't what had brought them together. Anxieties and lonliness helped pull them together as they sought comfort in each other's presence. Sure, the two had hit it off quite easily, but what really cemented their friendship was their love of their perversions as well as Aiya's secret.

Tasha had stumbled across this secret one morning after forgetting something on her way to class and caught her roommate in the midst of a wet dream. Soon, it was discovered that Tasha was quite the nympho herself, while Aiya was more than happy to oblige her friend's fantasies as well as her own.

Aiya was a hermaphrodite, a shemale, a futa, among other terms. She had a large fully functioning cock without testicles, as well as a vagina complete with clit, just below the base of her shaft. Her breasts weren't that large, but still big enough to need a bra and show some cleavage if she really wanted to, but most of the time she would go without one, trying not to call attention to herself. The brunette's lean build, coupled with her fairly plain features helped her blend in. Her secret was what kept her from forming close relationships, and before she had met Tasha, had usually preferred to keep to herself.

Tasha had similar anxieties. The blonde had many latent deviances and sexual desires that led her into being a camgirl during the end of her highschool career after she had turned eighteen. The fear of being discovered and insecurities of being different from her classmates caused her to become withdrawn, only to finally lower her inhibitions around someone she considered a friend.

It was this unity of perversion that made the two decide to try to be more independant after their first year of living on-campus. While it proved difficult to juggle classes, studying, and working to pay rent on their shared apartment, it ultimately allowed the two to enjoy much more of their time together. The apartment was fairly empty as the two hadn't yet been able to fully furnish it yet on their skim finances. Just the basics from a TV and couch in the living room and a dresser in the bedroom. Even their bed lacked a proper frame as the mattress was on the floor. Usually any spare money was spent on different sex toys instead of other material items. They had many shared interests outside of their sex drive, from movies to video games, although most nights they would usually devolve into fucking like rabbits or similar sexual experimentations before falling asleep. In short, they became the best friends to each other that they had always wanted.

Aiya turned back to her video game as she put her headphones on. She knew that once her friend had an idea in her head, she wouldn't let up until she had her fill. This time was no different. Tasha had approached her, and while Aiya was normally the dominant one whenever they played around, the blonde wanted to try her hand at being in control. She had finally pushed Aiya to accept, only to seal the deal with having the older girl admit she wanted to be the younger one's bitch for once. Aiya smiled to herself, knowing that no matter what her friend had in store for her, they both were bound to enjoy it.

***

Tasha, clad in only a simple pair of white cotton panties, gazed at her friend mischievously as she stood there. Aiya was bound, spread-eagle to the fullsize bed that laid on the floor. A blindfold robbing her of sight and a ring gag planted firmly in her mouth to keep it from closing. The older girl pulled at her bonds, testing them, but they did not give in the slightest. The bonds were taut, but not tight. Either way, they prevented the one on the bed from moving almost completely.

The younger girl enjoyed taking in the sight of the naked one in front of her. She wondered if the glee she was feeling was the same that Aiya felt whenever Tasha was tied up. She couldn't help the excitement as it began to build within her, finally getting her turn to take control. There was an assortment of toys and lube on the nightstand by the bed they shared, perhaps a few too many as Tasha had prepped almost all of them in her excitement.

"The rules to this game are simple," the blonde began, taking a breath to try to calm herself, "I'll be fucking you in many different positions. With my mouth, my pussy, my ass, and even my throat. If you cum while I'm deepthroating you, you win. However, if you happen to cum at any other time, in any other hole, then I'm going to make sure the load is going straight into your mouth."

Aiya moaned and squirmed fruitlessly against her restraints.

"You get the idea. You've always insisted in cumming in my mouth or having me swallow. I only think it's fair if you do the same-you know, just to know what it's like." Tasha smiled in delight. "But that's not all. To make the game more fun, I'll be constantly switching things up for you in order to keep you guessing. So that means you'll get to enjoy the things you like too."

The blonde sat on top of her friend, her wet panties making contact with Aiya's already-hard member.

"You know, like fucking my tight little ass and feeling how far down my throat your cock can reach." Tasha paused a moment, "Some pussy-to-mouth, and if you're lucky, I may even let you have some ass-to-mouth, or even ass-to-deepthroat."

More moaning came from the one who was bound from the mental image that was playing in Aiya's mind.

"If you do manage to cum while you're balls-deep in my throat, I'll even go so far as to not lift my head and let you pump your sticky stuff straight into my stomach. Since I'm still not very good yet at deepthroating, I can't guarantee it won't come back up, but I'm willing to take that chance since it is technically the only way I can lose. I say 'technically' because you could always ruin your own orgasm and cum while I'm switching between positions-but I doubt you have that much self control."

The blonde leaned down, pressing their breasts together, letting the brunette feel her erect nipples. Tasha's breath played gently against her friend's ear as she whispered, "Let me clear. I want you to swallow your own cum. I want to see you savoring it as much as you enjoy seeing me do it. Just be glad that I don't have a cock myself, otherwise I would also be teaching you the joys of facefucking."

Sitting back up she continued, "Of course, once we get a strap-on, we can always practice that as well."

Aiya wriggled against her bonds, her cries becoming nothing more than deformed sounds due to the gag.

Tasha only giggled seductively. "Are those protests of defiance? Or are they moans of anticipation?"

No matter how hard Aiya tried, she couldn't form a coherent answer to the one on top as her mouth was kept open.

"Oh don't worry, we will take it nice and slow. After all, we need to work up a nice big load for you. I hope you have an appetite since you can produce a bit."

Tasha began grinding on her friend, letting her wet panties rub up and down Aiya's cock, taunting her. She could feel her friend's hardness through her underwear as she teased herself at the same time. She bit her lip to keep herself from losing control.

"So I guess it's going to be down my throat, or in your mouth. Since you know I'm not that good with my gag reflex yet, you won't have much opportunity to 'win'. Besides, I think I want to enjoy another nice anal orgasm tonight instead."

The blonde smiled, letting the insinuation sink in. The sounds Aiya made conveyed the understanding that Tasha would be using her ass quite a bit.

"But don't think I'm going to be having fun all by myself. While I switch things up to keep you guessing, you'll get plenty of chances to tongue-fuck my pussy and ass. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda curious if you really can tell the difference between my ass and my pussy with your cock. Of course, you'll know which one is my mouth for obvious reasons."

Aiya's moans turned to whimpers. It was starting to sink in that this game had some consequences.

"Of course we're doing this all for you." Tasha giggled again, having fun purposely misinterpreting the cries, "You wanted to be here afterall. I think your exact words were something like 'I want to be your cum-sucking bitch for once'."

Tasha stopped grinding for a moment and used a finger to twirl around the head of Aiya's cock to collect the precum. From there, she then stuck her finger into Aiya's mouth and played with the tip of her tongue.

"This is the precum you're always leaking."

Tasha then stuck the finger in her own pussy and swirled it around, collecting some of her own juices before also putting it to Aiya's tongue.

"And this is the pussy juice that you're always making me leak," the girl's smile widened.

After that, Tasha once again leaned forward so she could stick her finger into her asshole. She then played with Aiya's tongue some more.

"And I bet you can guess which hole this is from. It probably only tastes a little like lube, but you get the idea."

Aiya's tongue reached up to lick the finger greedily, only for Tasha to pull it away, making the older one crane her neck to try and reach it, before finally letting her charge enjoy the taste. The girl was beginning to lose herself in the game.

Tasha laughed at Aiya's reaction. "You seem a bit anxious to get this underway." She sat back up and continued grinding.

"But since we're on the topic of fairness, I'll make sure we get that plug in your ass as well. I can't be the only one that enjoys a good anal stuffing."

Tasha stopped grinding suddenly as Aiya only whimpered softly, clearly wanting the stimulation to continue.

"Of course I could be completely wrong. Maybe you just like to be teased, and this is just another way for you try to get yourself off without any penalties. Maybe you kept your libido from getting up JUST so that you'd wait for that moment when my cock is in my throat." Tasha was glad for the blindfold since she couldn't hide the grin she was now wearing. "So I'll give you one last chance. Speak up now, or hold your peace... at least hold it until I'm through with you."

When Aiya struggled once again against her bonds, Tasha could only laugh. Aiya knew that she didn't have that much control over her orgasm. The blonde leaned closer to the brunetter as her voice deepend.

"What's that?" she whispered into her friend's ear, "I don't think I can make it out very well."

More moans and whimpers.

Tasha's voice turned sultry. "Are you begging me to do this? You're begging me to dominate you?" She paused a moment, her breath dancing against the other one's ear before her voice dropped even lower, "You're begging me to make you my little cum slut? You wish I had a strap-on? Well... bitch... we can keep practicing this any night you want. All you gotta do is just say the word and you can be my whore."

Aiya couldn't lie to herself. She was enjoying the tease quite a bit. Having her friend who was normally so submissive being the one in complete control was a turn-on. Tasha definitely knew how to seduce someone.

The younger one took a finger and stuck it in Aiya's mouth, idly playing with her tongue.

"But like I said, maybe you haven't even looked at porn in awhile, and you have enough control to cum down my throat. Maybe you know the exact moment you'll explode. Maybe you're just that good, because if you get it only gets in my mouth and not down my throat, I'm still spitting it back in yours."

The girl sat back up and scooted back off her friend's cock. She took the member in both her hands and milked the shaft to get all the precum out onto another a finger before depositing the viscous fluid into her friend's mouth. "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

Aiya was no stranger to the way she tasted, as her curiosity had gotten the better of her when she was younger, but it wasn't exactly something she did on a regular basis. The taste was familiar, and she didn't need Tasha to tell her what it was for her to know.

Tasha grabbed her vibrator and leaned back, placing it against her own clit.

"I know how much you like it when I tease you. So believe it or not, I've been teasing you for quite a bit. Do you know why my ass is already lubed up? Do you know why I said 'another' anal orgasm? I've had a plug shoved up it since I finished my shower. My panties are soaked from masturbating through them. I needed to prepare my ass and I wanted us both to enjoy ourselves."

Tasha removed the vibrator and collected the fresh juice from her wet hole with a couple fingers before playing with Aiya's tongue. The bound girl hungrily lapped at the fingers. The blond wasn't done as she leaned forward and let a dolop of spit down right into the open-gagged mouth below.

"Think of that as an extra present." She taunted.

The blonde turned around, this time straddling the other girl's head and squatted down. The brunette's nose probing the blond's pussy entrance as it was soon buried in the wet cotton.

"You smell that? That's the smell of my cum. That's the smell of orgasm after orgasm. That's the smell of an orgasm when I've had my ass stuffed. How many do you think I had? One? Two? Wouldn't you like to know..."

Aiya lost herself in her friend's scent. The smell was almost enough to want to cum right there. Tasha rocked back and forth against her friend's face in response, feeling a tongue trying to penetrate the fabric.

"You once told me that you experimented and stuck some things up your ass. Well, it shouldn't be difficult for you to use the same plug I did. Let's think of it as practice for when I do get the strap-on."

Tasha grabbed the same six-inch plug that she had used, lubed it up, and leaned over in a sixty-nine position. As she leaned over, she stuck the head of her friend's cock in her mouth, swishing it around to get saliva all over it without sucking it any deeper, letting the precum collect with the drool in her mouth. As she did this, she pressed the buttplug up against her partner's asshole and gently probed in and out at the other girl's ass until it started going in.

The blond worked the plug until it reached its full depth, muffled moans coming from the one under her the whole time. Once it was in, she gave her friend's clit a little bit of a teasing rub, eliciting some more wriggling. She got up off of Aiya's face, only to spit all the drool and precum that had collected into the brunette's waiting mouth. Aiya reluctantly swallowed the mixture.

"Perfect! You feel how big that thing is? Now you know why it made me cum so hard. It took a lot of effort not to scream out each time I came so I wouldn't alert you. It's not as good as your cock, but still does really well."

Getting up off the bed, Tasha removed her soaked panties and took a sniff before tossing them aside.

"Wow, that reaks pretty bad. I'm sure you noticed too. Don't try and play innocent though, I felt your tongue licking me through my underwear. Well, how about we get to the real thing?"

Being robbed of her sight only increased the tension as all Aiya could feel was some movement around her. Aiya only moaned softly while Tasha straddled her face again, placing her clit right over the ring gag. As she did that, the younger girl started stroking her friend's cock.

"You know, I have to admit, I'm really hoping you finish in my ass. I want my cum swallowing whore to enjoy their load the way I've been fantasizing about for a long time."

Tasha released a moan of her own as Aiya finally had access to licking her wet hole.

"Look how hard you are already. I don't think you've ever been this stiff before. Is it from me dominating you? Or is it from knowing the way this is going to end?"

The blonde opened her mouth and took the entire length of the cock into her mouth, coughing once it tickled the back of her throat before bringing her head back up, the shaft covered with plenty of spit.

That alone was almost enough for Aiya to lose it. Her nose flooded with the musky scent of her friend while she licked at whatever her tongue could discover.

"My gag reflex is acting up a bit more than usual today. Your window for pumping your hot load down my throat is quickly shrinking."

Tasha paused a moment before going down on it again, purposely taking her time so as to tease Aiya as much as possible and making sure she wouldn't cum right away. The brunette tried to thrust up into her friend, trying to her cock deeper into the warm, wet throat, but the bindings prevented it.

"You don't have to be that aggressive about it, we got all night," the girl responded when she came back up for air.

Tasha reluctantly got up off her friend. A part of her body screamed to remain in the sixty-nine position until they both came, but that would've ruined the game. Even though she had masturbated a few times while she was preparing, Tasha realized that she didn't have very much control over her libido. The blonde then positioned her member at the entrance of her pussy before lowering herself all the way. She couldn't help but moan as she did so, the feeling of being penetrated in her pussy after she did nothing but play with her ass was amazing.

Losing herself in her lust for a bit, she leaned over again, her friend's soft breasts pressing against hers while she tried to kiss the girl with the gag. It was awkward and about all she could do was suck on the girl's tongue.

"My pussy tastes really horny tonight," Tasha commented before continuing with their sloppy kiss, never a stranger to the way she tasted. She actually didn't mind the way she tasted, probably from all the times that Aiya had wanted to cum in her mouth after being inside her. Tonight the taste was exceptionally strong, more than likely from the heightened arousal that she was having from playing the dominatrix.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12