Tasha Ch. 02: The Video

Story Info
What will Tasha trade for an incriminating video?
2.3k words
4.04
23.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy slowly folded his clothes, drawing out the chore, knowing that Tasha would have to come back for the tumbling dryer. He had been waiting for an opportunity to corner the girl and he figured he only had a short window before she told someone about their tryst in the hot tub. He wanted to get to her while she was still bewildered and overwhelmed emotionally. God bless naive and youthful stupidity, he thought. A few minutes alone with her in the laundry room should be enough.

It had been three days since he'd found her in the hot tub and felt her up. She had been hiding in her apartment since then, as far as he could tell, only leaving for school. She hid her face behind her hair when she walked though the complex and she went out of her way to avoid the pool area. This made him confident that she was still vulnerable. She had been in an obvious hurry this afternoon, scurrying through the complex, trying to launder her clothes with the minimum amount of time outside her apartment. When he'd spotted her heading back to her apartment, he'd quickly grabbed his own basket and thrown random clothes in. He'd already folded the pile several times as slowly as he could to avoid looking like the creepy panty-snatcher type to anyone who may come by. I should grab a pair, on principle, he thought with a grin, but decided not to bother since he had fresh pussy coming his way.

Tasha was concentrating on being efficient. She wanted to be safe, in her room, before people starting getting off work. She'd spent the last few days avoiding thinking about Tuesday night and it was exhausting. She had done her homework, some extra credit, read ahead and still had run out of distractions by dinner time, daily. She couldn't concentrate on TV or books and she was afraid to hang out with friends, or god-forbid her mother, because she was a terrible liar and she knew her guilt was all over her face. But the worst was when she'd try to sleep. She kept ending up masturbating endlessly thinking of the hot tub. Of course she usually (but not always) replaced Sammy with other men, but the moment after she came she was swamped with shame and disgust, and the only thing that would successfully distract her, was masturbating again. Last night, she'd finally stolen one of her mother's vibrators. Not the first time she'd played with one, but she'd never inserted it before. She'd gently put it inside of her and let it vibrate until she was almost there. But then she'd found herself shoving it in harder and harder, thinking of Sammy's fingers. Last night had left wet areas on her mattress she had to sleep around, from her marathon session. And she'd had to wash some faint blood stains left on the sheet this afternoon. Thank god her mother was out.

Tasha walked into the dimly lit laundry room and went straight to the dryers, not noticing Sammy, until he said, "Need help folding those?"

She jumped and looked at the large soft middle aged man standing behind and to the left of her, using the folding table. She quickly replied, "Oh god. Um, no, that's okay."

She jammed the not quite dry sheets into the laundry basket as quickly as she could and turned to leave, thinking only of escape, when he quietly said, "Its Tasha, right? I'm Sammy. I wanted to thank you for the other night. I've been enjoying the video since. Remind me to send you a copy."

Tasha stopped, shocked, her mind reeling. She turned back slowly. "What, um, sorry, what video?"

Sammy grabbed his clothes and walked by her, trailing a finger along her cheek. "Stop by 307. I'll show you. I have amazing low-light video capabilities and I do love my souvenirs. Maybe you'd be interested in making a trade? I haven't digitalized the film, yet. Perhaps you'd be willing to give me a new trophy, one that isn't so easy to distribute publically? I'll be home after seven this evening."

Sammy walked out and Tasha responded, as she typically did, with a paralyzing panic.

Gotta love the stupid and scared, Sammy thought. A video? At night? Of people underwater? Filmed from an apartment a hundred feet away and twenty feet up? Sammy didn't know enough about current technology to guess what quality he could get, but he knew he wouldn't be able to afford it. He'd done enough research in the last few days to know "digitalizing" film didn't make sense either, but it didn't matter, all he needed was to convince Tasha to come to his apartment, and now he'd done that.

"My panties?" she squeaked.

"Yep."

Sammy had his strategy firmly in mind. He'd had been worried she wouldn't show up. Or that she'd refuse to come inside. Or she'd bring her mother or something. Things just don't work this well for him in life. But no, she'd knocked at 6:57 and slid into his apartment as quickly as she could, rubbing against him in her hurry to get out of public view. Normally that would have been enough to get him hard, but he'd been jerking off for the last hour in preparation of this. He wanted to last.

"I'll erase the tape, if I get the panties you are wearing right now. A trophy, you see."

He could practically see the gears in her head as she thought it through and looked for new pitfalls.

"But, of course, I get to take them off of you. I get to see your pussy in the light."

Her eyes went wide, but they were dilating too. "Oh my god."

Did the girl ever say anything else? Sammy thought. She's always studying at the pool, so I assumed the twat wasn't a twit. Sammy wouldn't have cared if she'd been retarded, of course, and in reality she was a little smart and very hard working, and he didn't care about that either. What Sammy wasn't smart enough to pick up on, was that was Tasha was getting turned on at the thought presenting herself to a man, even a man like Sammy.

Sammy slowly walked up to Tasha, as she stood with her mouth gaping and put his hands high on her hips. He was nearly a foot taller, and weighed more than twice as much. He stepped forward, backing her into the couch. He looked into her eyes, not believing his luck. He turned her around, so she faced the sofa arm. He bent over her and placed her hands on the seat cushion, pushing her back with his chest and belly, so she was bent and leaning on the couch. He backed up. She kept her head down with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Step back about six inches. No keep your hands there. Yes. Good girl. Legs shoulder width apart. Further. Good. You are good at doing what you are told, aren't you? Nice. Good girl."

Sammy stepped up to her and bent a little with his hands on her hips, rubbing his cock against her slit through their clothes. He gripped hard, jerking her against him once. She gasped and he let go. Her eyes were still shut tight and her head down

He stepped back and walked over to his desk and quickly checked his computer screen, before going back to his position a couple of feet behind her. She was wearing a buttoned blouse, shorts and sandals. The sandals would come off easily, but the shorts wouldn't, he judged. They were long, almost to the knee, but incredibly tight. He wouldn't mind wrestling them off, but he didn't want to look like an idiot. He knew he would only get his hands on this girl for as long as she was intimidated by him.

"Take the top off," he ordered.

"But you -" she protested, opening her eyes and jerking around to look at him over her shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up. The top covers your hips and I want to see everything. You can keep the bra, but lose the top."

She squeezed her eyes shut again and pulled her shirt over her head and put it on the seat in front of her. He was disappointed to see her wearing a sports bra made of three times as much cloth as her bikini tops, and covering everything. Oh well, he thought, good enough for now.

"Good girl. Shorts."

She paused, but then unbuttoned them and with one hand holding up her underwear, she shoved them down from the waist. She had to wiggle a bit to get them over her hips, but then they fell to the floor. She pushed them and her sandals to the side, and returned her hands to the couch.

"You are such a good girl." He stepped closer and ran his hands up both sides of her spine to her shoulders and then back down to her ass and thighs.

"Feet together now." He pressed her outer thighs and resisted the need to shove his full erection to her purple cotton covered ass.

"So beautiful," he murmured. He hooked his thumbs under the elastic and he went to his knees drawing the innocent fabric down to her ankles. He grasped her left ankle and lifted slowly, acting as a guide, as she shifted her weight, then did the same to the other foot. He snagged the cloth and was surprised to notice it was damp. He sniffed it quickly and then shoved it deep into his pants pocket.

"You sneaky tramp," he laughed, "You are wet again. You into this? You like old Sammy telling you what to do. You like being handled like the slut you are?"

She jerked as if she would turn around. Sammy grabbed her toned thighs. "Be still, Twat. You aren't done yet. I've got a pussy to examine and all I can see is your ass."

"Oh my god," was her muttered response.

Sammy slid his hands over the outside of her thighs to her hips, then slid in, his thumbs underlining her ass, until they met under her pussy, already wet from her juices.

"Tilt, Beautiful, so I can see you real good." He guided her hips up so that his face was inches from her glistening shaved pussy and anus.

"My god," was all Sammy could say. It was beautiful, pink and perfect. Un-fucking-touched, Sammy thought. He'd never been this close to a teenage pussy, excepting his previous encounter with Tasha.

After a reverent moment of hesitation, Sammy dived in. He licked her pussy lips. He shoved his tongue as far into her pussy as he could. Then he flicked her clit with his tongue as fast as he could. He ran his tongue around her anus in circles. This was unprecedented for him, but fuck it, he shoved his tongue in her butt. He used his hands on her hips to jerk her towards and away from him and to tilt her.

Sammy had never been good at sex and certainly never good at giving head to women, and he wasn't now. He was just exploring an untamed land and fulfilling every whim as it came. However, Tasha had even less experience and was finding the absolute lack of control over events and over her body more arousing than any amount of skill. So against all odds, when Sammy started sucking on her clit and finally used one of his hands to shove a finger, then two, into her pussy, Tasha had her first non-self-induced orgasm. He kept shoving his fingers into her as she came and her pussy pulsed. She dropped her head to the couch and whispered "Oh my god oh my god oh my god..."

Tasha's orgasm surprised the hell out of Sammy. He'd been carried away and barely noted her cries and gasps as he'd worked away. He'd been so involved in his work that he'd forgotten she was a person and not a new toy. But feeling her cunt spasm on his fingers was too much. He stood up and jerked his cock from his pants. With a hand on her hips and a hand on his cock, he shoved it into her pussy. She cried out, loudly, with pain and shock, but it was too late. Too late for both of them. Sammy pulled out and shove it back in and came in spurts, deep inside of her previously virgin pussy, holding her tight against his hips.

"Uhhhhn. Shit." His hips jerked twice in spasms then he was still for a moment. Sammy stepped back, panting, and put his cock away. He staggered and collapsed on the couch. Huffing, he jerked her blouse from under his ass and flipped it over her shoulder, as she leaned, unmoving, against the arm.

She looked up, and with only inches between them, met his eyes with tears in hers. He grinned, and panted in her face. She made some quiet muffled noises as she quickly put her clothes back on and left the apartment.

It was twenty minutes before Sammy's breath returned enough for him to get up and gather the cheap phones with cameras he placed earlier. He'd wait until tomorrow to edit it all together, but he needed to make sure he'd gotten properly incriminating and identifiable footage of her. His laptop had captured a head-on shot of her face as she came that was a thing of beauty. He already had plans for her, but that now that he knew he could get her off, well that was going to require some new thinking. Shit, life was good, Sammy thought.