Task for Master: 4/8/07

Story Info
Tethered in a bath tub for Master.
1.2k words
3.93
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Sunday night when i decided to perform my task as my Master had assigned to me. Knowing how difficult and trying things had been in my life recently, and being the kind, understanding Master that He is, He has assigned to me a most enjoyable task of bathing and pleasuring myself...with my wrists firmly tied together.

So, excited to begin my task, i first found a soft black scarf that i had had for years, not minding if i got it wet and then i went into my bathroom to begin the tub around 9:30pm that night when everything had calmed down for the evening. i did have bubbles and i also brought my container of sea salt to the tub as well. After adding the bubbles, i let the water run and the tub filled and began to bubble nicely. i decided to bring in a glass of our newest wine purchase (Bully Hill, Felicity) with me. i lit up my favorite lemon grass candle and tied up my hair. i slowly disrobed from my full length red and black silk robe (my favorite...worn in honor of my Master) and stepped gently into the tub...almost a bit too hot for my liking, but i liked the way it licked at my skin like little fiery flames. i began to feel the excitement already building inside me. So, wincing, i forced myself into the hot water and eased my body all the way in until it covered me all the way up to my breasts...and they were bobbing nicely in the hot water. i opened the container of sea salt and begin spreading it all over my body, part by part, rubbing the rough granules in, feeling it refresh my skin. Every so often, sipping the chilled, full bodied wine and loving how when it slid slowly down my throat, i felt it warm my insides as much as the water was warming me on the outside. i was quite pleased with the selection. By now, the scent of the candle had completely filled the room and all my senses seemed to be heightened. When i had finished with the sea salt, my skin from head to toe felt soft and was glowing a beautiful rosy red. Although, i had never combined using the sea salt scrub with bubbles, i had rather enjoyed it nicely. i laid back for a moment, letting the heat sink into my body, feeling small beads of sweat lightly cover my forehead.

After a few minutes, i knew it was time to pick up the scarf off the floor and i gathered it all up into a soft, tight ball in my small, wet hands and sank it under the water, wetting the entire scarf completely, loving the way the water made the scarf black as night with white bubbles throughout. Then, with my heart racing slightly, i began knotting the ends together, looping one end around my wrist and twisted it once and looped the other end around my other wrist. i began to rotate my hands slowly, making the scarf wrap around my tender, wet wrists tighter and tighter with each twist until my hands were close together and tight, but not biting. i sat there a moment admiring the site of the incredibly black scarf covered in bubbles against my rosy flesh, that contrasted nicely with my freshly manicured crimson nails. i thought of my Master and wished He could see me at that very moment, Him standing tall and powerful over me, admiring His little one....her flesh moist and hot, bubbles clinging to His pet's full breasts and thighs, scarf black as night binding His girl's wrists tightly, her long carmel tendrils tied up nicely, her sweet, cute face, lithe, soft body and warm surroundings bathed in the soft glowing candlelight. It was at this moment, when i first imagined the thought of Him actually being there with me that very moment...oh, how i would love to know my Master's need for me...desiring me, wanting me, smiling down, pleased with His one.

i relaxed back against the tub, feeling the coldness of the enamel against my hot flesh, almost making me jump, then relaxing back fully, releasing a long, heavy sigh. i closed my eyes and continued my mind to drift to thoughts of my Master for a long, long moment, my bound hands lying against my stomach, under the water. Deciding to move my task along, i brought both knees up, spreading my thighs completely open and relaxing them against the sides of the tub, allowing the hot water to seep into my slit. It felt wonderful. i slid my hands down towards the inside of my thighs, gently caressing them, feeling goosebumps forming on my exposed skin, my pussy already aching slightly at the thought of what was to come. i brought my fingers to the top of my freshly shaved slit and slowly began sliding them down over the hood covering my clit and then, slowly back up to the top of my fleshy mound. i continued to do this at a torturously slow pace, feeling my breath become shallow as my pussy ached and my clit engorged more and more with each soft stroke. Wanton for more pleasure, i pressed my fingers inside me, feeling the warmth of the water flood inside my fleshy softness as my lips parted wide. This only heightened my senses and drove me more wild.

As things continued to progress and my desire grew uncontrollable, i couldn't keep my mind off my Master, my need for Him indescribable. Knowing every movement, every breath, every touch, every moment...was for Him. The stroking of my fingers became harder and more deliberate and i plunged them deeper into my swollen pussy feverishly continuing to arouse myself to the glorious point of no return. All along, my thumb gently rubbing and flicking my engorged clit at the same time. my willpower was fading fast and at one point surprised myself when i heard myself moan outloud by accident, hoping i was not heard! Although this task seemed awkward most of the time, and even painful some moments as my hands were bound, i was amazed at how well i adapted due to my strong desire to satisfy myself and perform this task to my Master's liking. It didn't take long before my body tightened hard and my pussy spasmed, as i came again and again in lovely, long ripples and waves from deep inside me. Stopping after each time for a few minutes, letting my body reset, ready for another time...i believe i came 3 times total. After that i decided to unwrap the scarf and let my body relax and enjoy the tub for a bit more, noticing how the water had cooled off considerably. Suddenly, my eyes were drawn down to my wrists where i noticed how very red they were and, later on, noticing how they actually stayed a nice rosy red the rest of the evening...but left no permanent marks. Truly one of the most enjoyable and pleasing tasks i have ever been assigned by my wonderfully kind Master...i can't wait until my next assignment!!!