Taste of Darkness

Story Info
Hot vampiric hook up in the dead of nght.
1.7k words
3.88
12.9k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cool and quiet, silent as the grave I'd dreamt of. Awakened from my dream as if I'd been pulled, I shudder, reminiscing. The cool fingers down my back, the sweet breath upon the back of my neck. The open window blows a cool breeze my way, raising goose bumps on my bare arms. Clad only in my boxers I clamber up to shut it and when I turn around...she is there, the love of my life, a most amazing creature, mistress of the night. As usual she has stolen silently from the next room like a vampire to come and play. My surprise makes itself known by a quick intake of breath.

"What are you doing here my love," I whisper, taking her into my arms. She pulls away to look at me.

"Everyone is asleep...I came to play." She traces swirls over my bare chest, her fingers teasing the small patch of hair there. I hold her at arm's length to observe her. She truly could be a vampire, what with her pale milky skin, a smooth as velvet that nearly glitters in the moonlight. Her limbs long and firm with muscle, I let my eyes roam over her form, from her slender ankles, her pale legs, leading up to the swell of her hips and butt, up to her flat belly, to the curve of her full breasts, poking out beneath the short corseted nightgown she wore, a blood red ribbon tied around her throat. And the eyes, those eyes, like the forest itself poured out, deep as the mysterious woods of which I knew she loved.

Her bell-like laugh rang out and broke my concentration. "You do this every time." She smiles, her hands still on my chest. "I don't change"

"And yet, you still mesmerize me...every time." I murmur as my lips find their way to her bare wrist, tasting the flesh of long healed wounds.

She circles around me until she is at my back, pressing against me, her every fiber melded to min. I can feel her breasts molded against my back, her cool fingers down my neck...my dream.

"I know what you dreamed. "She spoke into my ear. "That is why I came to play." She giggled, before sinking her teeth into my neck.

A groan escaped my lips just a moment before her cool fingers closed over my mouth. "We must be quite my love." I nodded as she went back to my neck, she lips tracing softly over the bite.

Her head rises from my neck to smile at me as I turn slowly to face her, biting my lip trying to silence my groan of pleasure. As I look into her eyes I can see the desire there, the love, and beneath it all, a burning need.

"I know what you crave my darling." I whisper, my lips at her neck as I slowly trace my tongue along her ear. Pulling away reluctantly I move to the dressing table and retrieve from the drawer, a small razor blade. Coming back to her I raise it before me and her eyes widen as she smiles wickedly.

"Are you sure my love?" She asks, biting her lip.

"Take me," I make a small nick on my shoulder. The blood begins to flow freely and I watch as the hunger passes into her eyes.

"Oooh..." She moans, gingerly putting out a finger to catch a drop of blood sliding down my chest. Tasting the blood from her finger she moves towards me, nearly in a trance. "I want it," she moans, "so good..."

"Then take it my love...feed." I pull her head towards my shoulder; I can feel her shaky breath on the wound as her tongue pokes out to taste me. A shudder courses through her and her lips close around the cut.

I can feel the blood leaving my body as she drinks. But there is no pain, only agonizing, paralyzing, pleasure. A moan escapes my lips but she makes no attempt to silence me as she does the same while her tongue traces the edges of the cut.

Her hands roam slowly from my chest downward, finding my rock solid manhood. It jumps at her touch making her smile as she feeds. Her hands move, gently tracing around the parts of me that she knows so well, tracing my balls with her fingers making my erection twitch and jump. My hands find her hips and I pull her to me, she moves her hands to press her body against mine, my member becoming harder still as I can feel the warmth emanating from her.

She raises her head, blood trickling down her lips. Still holding her head I bring my mouth to hers, licking the blood from her lips. Where her mouth hits erupts in fiery delight, her tongue tracing embers inside my mouth. I grip her hair, pulling it, her head lolls back as my lips find her neck, tracing my tongue down her throat to kiss the hollow at the base of it. A small sound escapes her, a moan, like the mew of a kitten. My tongue traces lower to her exposed shoulder, my fingers sliding the straps of her nightgown past them. Her fingers entwine with mine trying to undo the laces of the bodice. Once it is undone the pieces of unwanted fabric are tossed lazily into a corner.

"Mmmm..." she moans, as my thumbs find her breasts, her nipples already hard being rubbed raw by my fingers. I bring my mouth to them and my member leaps below her fingers as my tongue slides over and around her breasts. I lower myself to my knees before her, my hands following the curves of her belly and hips. I burrow my face there, my tongue laving in the hollows of her hips, biting down upon the bones that stick out from her skin.

She arches her back and I can feel the fire erupting inside her and she brings her hands to my head to stroke my face. My tongue finding its way lower and lower, tasting all of her flesh with my lips. A cry escapes her perfectly full mouth, as my tongue skins into the cleft of her womanhood. Her back still arched, her breasts rising and falling heavily with her ragged breathing.

As my tongue continues to move inside her, she takes the discarded razor blade and makes a small incision just above her hip bone. I raise my head slightly watching the blood trickle down her hips. I groan in hunger as she brings my head to the cut. My lips pass over the wound, brushing it ever so lightly getting a mere taste of her life force. A feeling akin to fire burns in my throat as I can smell the blood.

"It is alright my love, do not fight the desire." She brings my mouth to her hip, "take it."

My lips close over the wound and it is like fire and ice in my throat, a feeling so wonderful, such a ragged desire comes over me that it nearly frightens me. "Do not be afraid." She whispers, through her moans. "Mmmm...please don't stop." My fingers slide their way into her slippery warmth as I feed deeply. Her hips thrust into me, riding my fingers while I quench my desire.

At long last I pull away, blood trailing down my lips. Looking into her eyes, I grab her, my hands tangling through her hair, pulling it, gripping it. Her lips find mine once more and trace their desire upon my flesh. Her fingers trail once more down to my thick member, her long nails raking over my skin as they go. Pulling way slightly, a wicked smile crosses her face. "Have you ever heard of a vampire blow job?" She asks wickedly. I gaze questioningly at her, a look of shock on my face. "No no silly boy, not like that. I promise I won't cut there." She giggles that seductive pixie-like laugh. "Besides, that wouldn't do me any good now would it?"

"Show me," I murmur, utterly seduced. She smiles again, those eyes, penetrating, feline, the eyes of a predator. She shits me down upon the bed and kneels down in from on me with the blade.

"You know for a fact that I never kneel to anyone," she says looking up at me, her expression unreadable. "But in this case, I am the one in control." Her fingers move swiftly up and down my shaft, hardening her play toy even further. "You now mummy always told me not to play with my food." She grins wickedly, "But then again, I've never been one to follow the rules."

"Do show me what you have planned, my sweet." I murmur through a groan of bliss. "I should like to see...and feel."

I feel the razor cut the skin of my upper thigh, and watch her eyes as the desire burn there again. I cry in pleasure as lips hit flesh, her hand still moving over my groin, her mouth upon the wound. She alternates between the cut she has made and my pulsing manhood, making me shake with pleasure as she tastes both parts of me at once.

With a moan of agonizing desire she throws me upon the bed and climbs on top hitting me fast and hard with her wet warmth. As her hips being to move, I pull her down to me whispering my love to her. My hands find her hips pulling her onto me, pressing myself deeply into her. Her crises stifled by her biting her lip. The cut on my shoulder breaks open and the blood begins to flow free again. A moan of longing escapes her and I bring her to it, her lips closing around the cut once more. She feeds as she rides and the two sensations melt together like fire and ice.

After a length of time I can bear it no longer and I push myself up, pulling her down under me. I thrust into her with a strength I didn't know I had, our nearly silent cries joining the night. I pound into her harder and harder as she screams my name again and again.

At long last I can feel the pressure of her climax and it sets me off into my own spiral back down to reality as my seed spills into her.

I clutch her against me, shaking with the pleasure of love making. Our hearts beating just out of sync, just to know that we are two different bodies. She strokes me face, her voice in my ear. "My darling, I love you, sleep to dream again."