Taste of Euphoria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late," Joey said.

"My bad, bro. I had to wait for Ian to get ready," Mikey said as he pointed his thumb at Ian.

"Wear these," Joey instructed, putting a green band around Ian and Mikey's wrists. "The tickets I gave you are for the VIP rooms. We don't get many VIPs during the week, so it shouldn't be a problem. Be sure to tip the girls too."

"Got it!" It seemed like Mikey was about to explode from excited. He almost shoved past his brother to get into the club.

Ian followed suit, and couldn't believe his eyes. The music was blaring and there were women walking around in their panties, their breasts free for everyone to see. Ian could feel himself starting to stiffen as he stared. He already lost Mikey and he had no idea what to do. That was until he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. Ian tensed and turned to see one of the strippers smiling her pearly whites at him.

"Interested in a dance, honey?" she asked, the scent of her perfume attacking his nose. Her pixie cut was colored blue, matching the thong that she was wearing.

Ian couldn't utter a sound. All he could do was raise his wrist and show the stripper his band.

"Oh, so you're a VIP? Well, if you're looking for the private rooms, they're over there," the stripper pointed, causing her boobs to sway delightfully. "Go over to Trish, she's wearing heart pasties and she'll help you out. I'm Kitty and you better find me before you leave," Kitty winked, her amber eyes catching the light.

"I'm Ian," Ian mumbled, his voice almost drowned out by the music. He walked toward the girl Kitty pointed to. Ian almost had to hunch over to hide his hard on. He flashed his wristband again and the girl took him into a room away from the other patrons.

"Our next girl will be here soon," Trish said before leaving. As she left, Ian stared at Trish's ass jiggle as she walked.

Ian took a seat on the couch, his cock pressing against his slacks threatening to burst. His hand unconsciously went to caress it over his pants, which only made Ian more restless. Seeing all of those women made Ian feel like he could cum any second. But before he could will his dick to soften, the door opened.

Ian's eyes widen as the stripper walked in. Unlike other strippers, she wore a black masquerade mask that covered her eyes. She also wore matching black lace bra and panties and a pair of heels.

"Hi there, Mr. VIP," the stripper greeted, a smile splashing across her lips. She walked over, her hips swaying in time with the music. "I'm Christine and I'll be taking care of you tonight."

"I-I'm Ian."

"Well Ian, are you ready?" Christine asked in a sultry tone, her heels clicking as she inched closer to the couch.

Ian nodded, his mouth drying and his heart pounding. He tried to take in every second of Christine's beauty. Her curled brown hair bounced as she walked and her tits were ready to spill out of her bra.

She undid her bra, revealing her pink nipples, and tossed it onto the couch next to Ian. Ian noticed Christine's hardened nipples and longed to touch them. His hand instinctively went up to try to cop a feel. It was stopped by Christine gently grabbing onto Ian's wrist.

"Ian, is this your first time at a strip club?" Christine asked. Embarrassed, Ian quickly withdrew his hand. "Well, at this club we have a policy that the strippers can touch you, but you can't touch us. So do me a favor, be a good boy and keep your hands to yourself, okay?"

Ian followed Christine's instructions and rested his hands on the couch. Satisfied, Christine continued by sitting on Ian's lap. Her pillowy ass rested against his erection and Ian panicked. What would Christine think if she realized he was so hard? However, Christine didn't seem to mind and started to grind her ass against him, almost teasingly. She leaned her back against Ian's chest, resting her head on his shoulder. Ian got a good whiff of her citrusy shampoo, a familiar scent.

"You must be excited," Christine whispered into Ian's ear. She raised her hand and ran it through Ian's hair. Christine moved her hips harder, grinding it against Ian's cock, knowing how torturous it was for him. Ian's pants got tighter and his breathing became labored. "How does it feel? To have my ass rock against you?"

"So good," Ian moaned, closing his eyes tight.

Seeing this, Christine stopped moving her hips, giving Ian just a moment to relax. She brought her hand down to Ian's cheek and said, "Don't close your eyes, I want you to look at me." Christine then continued her lap dance.

Christine was driving Ian mad with lust. He watched Christine's tits jiggle as she danced, her nipples tracing circles in the air. He wanted to give them a squeeze, but fought the urge. Christine knew what she was doing to Ian and she loved it. However, the VIP rooms could only be used ten minutes at a time, and Ian was just about done.

"Sorry, sweetie but your time's almost up," Christine warned.

"N-no, not yet," Ian mumbled as he shook his head. His mind was muddled and he couldn't think straight. The only thing he knew was that he didn't want this feeling to end.

"Here, I'll make this one extra special so you remember your first lap dance," Christine whispered. She swayed her hips hard against Ian, making sure to massage his cock against his pants. Ian could feel an orgasm bubbling at the base of his cock and he could no longer control himself. He started to cum in his pants, the warm cum leaving a large stain. When Ian's breathing was under control, Christine knew he was finished. She stood up and looked at Ian's soiled slacks. "You should go clean yourself up, sweetie. There's a bathroom across the hall."

Embarrassed, Ian ran out of the room and into the bathroom. He couldn't believe he came in his pants. Luckily, since they were black, the stain wasn't that noticeable in the dimly lit club. Ian grabbed some towels to clean up as much as he could before leaving. He remembered that he had to tip Christine and went back to their room; but she was gone. Ian looked through the club and couldn't find her.

Not wanting to ruin Mikey's good time, Ian decided that' he'd walk home. He made sure to text Mikey that he didn't need to worry about driving him. As Ian crossed the parking lot he heard a voice call out, "Ian!"

Ian turned and saw Kitty, now wearing a coat. "Hi Kitty, what's up?"

"Why are you walking home?" she asked, looking concerned. Then her eyes landed on the stain on his pants. "Oh, are you embarrassed that you came in your pants? Don't be, it happens!"

"I am not," Ian answered, his eyes not meeting hers. "Hey, you don't happen to know where Christine went did you? I looked all over but couldn't find her."

Kitty shook her head. "I'm sure she took a break or went into another VIP room. So, where are you headed?"

"I'm walking home," Ian answered.

"Want a lift? My shift just ended and I'm heading home myself," Kitty offered.

Not wanting to walk all the way to Avalon Springs with a cum stain on his pants, Ian accepted. The car ride was silent, Ian's mind was filled with the memory of Christine. He wanted to see her again. He needed to see her again. Kitty left Ian to his thoughts only asking him for directions once or twice. When they reached the gate, Ian waved at the guard to let them through.

"Whoa, you live here?" Kitty asked as she looked at the houses. "It would have taken you forever to walk from Lust."

"Yeah, I didn't think that one through. I'm lucky you offered," Ian said. When they pulled up to his house, Ian saw that his mom's car was back in the driveway. "Thanks for the ride, let me give you some gas money."

Kitty shook her head and gave Ian a smile. "Don't worry about it, but next time you come over to Lust, be sure to request me."

"It's a deal," Ian answered, returning the smile.

When Ian got inside, he heard the shower running in Nicole's room. Not wanting to have to explain why he was out so late on a school night, he quietly made his way up the stairs. Ian saw that Nicole's door was cracked open, which was odd since Nicole usually closed her door at this hour, enjoying her privacy. At first glance, Ian saw something resting on Nicole's bed. Curiosity got the better of him and Ian snuck in to take a closer look. However, when he saw it, Ian froze. What rested on Nicole's bed was a black mask.

12