Taste of Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

She screamed loud during her climax and I pulled her ass down on my cock causing my dick to hit the bottom of her vagina. While she kept moving my cock exploded in her depths.

"Mom... Inside your pussy again... Oh it is so... Ahhhhhhh..."

"Yes darling, I can feel your warm sperm inside me and it feels good."

Are tongues met once again and remained like that kissing. A few moments later I felt my cock shrinking and our come running down my cock giving me a great sensation.

"Sweetheart I think we should go rest! Let's go to my room after a nice warm shower and go to sleep!"

"I can sleep like this mom too. I don't want to get out of your pussy because I am afraid that I will never have this opportunity again."

"Of course you will! I told you that this will be our secret for as long as you like and want me."

We took a nice warm shower and then headed with towels around our waists to her bed and she went to get some panties to wear on but I stopped her.

"Mommy don't put anything on, I want to sleep naked with you."

"Ok my little horny stud! She laughed."

We fell on the bed with her back towards me and my arm around her and my hand on her breast. My cock was half erected and in her labia. I didn't want to fuck her but just sleep with my cock in her "most wanting nest". And that is how we fell asleep...

To Be Continued...

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers
12