Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo Ch. 04

Story Info
Teased - and made to need it.
2.1k words
4.58
127.3k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purekink
purekink
580 Followers

A few weeks passed without my girlfriend mentioning anything about fucking me -- or my fucking at the hands of her best friend Genevieve. I thought she'd forgotten all about it, and so when she announced we'd been invited to spend the weekend at her friend's place, I didn't suspect a thing.

Her friend lived in a large house out in the countryside, and had invited us to spend the weekend there to celebrate her birthday. It took a few hours for my girlfriend to drive us there, by which time I was exhausted.

There were five other women there, but after my first drink I was too tired to remember who was who and went to bed. My girlfriend stayed up to talk to our host, Karen. She was a tall, statuesque redhead who gave me directions through the rambling old house to my room. I undressed and fell asleep.

I awoke in darkness, to find myself spread-eagled, with my arms and legs tied to the four bedposts. But that wasn't all. I could feel gossamer soft material clinging to my body and realised I was wearing lingerie. A tight corset constricted me sweetly, and taught suspenders pulled stockings against my hairless legs. A pair of soft bikini knickers snuggled against my buttocks and gently teased my penis, which suddenly began to stiffen. I moved my head, and felt a wig move with me -- and unless I was mistaken, I was wearing lipstick.

Somewhere inside me, something stirred. A low buzz permeated my arse, and I squirmed as it rubbed my prostate. It was pleasurable agony as I tried to move and it shifted slightly in my hole.

"Shhh," whispered an unfamiliar voice next to my ear, "We don't want to wake the house up and have the rest of the girls find you like this, do we, sissy?"

I started at the sound, and my sudden movement sent vibrations through my groin, around my bare balls and along the length of my cock. The soft fabric of the knickers slid against me, and I gasped with the sensation.

"Yes, I know you love wearing silky girly undies, and it turns me on. The stories your girlfriend told me about you got me so horny I had her lick me until my juices ran down her face onto her tits. I'm sorry we had to drug you, but I told her I wanted you nice and compliant for me."

A warm, smooth hand rubbed my calf, up along the stocking and onto my inner thigh. I squirmed again, and the twin sensations of my swishy underwear and humming toy forced a moan from my painted lips.

"Naughty sissy boi," the voice breathed, "I told you not to make a sound. I think we'll have to do something about little Miss moaner."

I could hear movement in the pitch blackness, and a hand pushed a bundle of material into my mouth. It smelled of female arousal, and I guessed whoever my tormentor was had just gagged me with her knickers.

"That's better, slave boi," she whispered, "Now I can have some fun with you making that big cock squirt inside your silkies. I'm going to enjoy teasing you until you fill your undies with cum, my sweet little toy."

There was more movement, this time on the bed, and I felt hot breath against my exposed skin in the gap between my stocking tops and knickers. My wrists and ankles strained against their bonds as I reacted. I almost burst the restraints when a pair of red hot lips touched me, followed by a maddening tongue.

She kissed and licked me, working her way around my thigh until her face rubbed the side of my engorged member clad in its silky cage. She moved slightly, and her mouth encircled one of my smooth balls, making me whimper gently. She alternated between both of them for a few minutes, using her tongue to caress my tightening scrotum.

I was going mad with desire, and closed my eyes as I surrendered to her. She must have sensed my utter submission, and giggled softly.

"There, my little pet, that wasn't hard, was it? Just give yourself up to me and I'll make your pretty head spin like the prissy fuck doll you want to be."

Her tongue moved onto my erection which was tenting the front of my knickers. The cool sensation of the wispy garment was driving me wild -- and the shrill humming of the vibrator set off tiny erotic shocks in my rectum.

My mystery tormentor started working my cock with her mouth. Soft kisses heated the knickers, and as her lips rubbed the underside of my penis, I let out a muffled moan into the gag.

Slowly, teasing me all the way, she kissed up to the tip and let her open mouth settle there for a moment, sucking gently. Her hands slid along my stockinged legs and started to stroke my balls. The silky material slid around them under her ministrations.

Her head moved, and she shifted position -- moving her lips off my swollen member. I slumped back down on the bed, and twitched as I drove the sex toy deeper into my violated hole. I gave a soft grunt and ground my buttocks down on the mattress, stirring the toy around, hitting heavenly spots.

But I didn't have much time to stimulate myself before the unknown woman returned. Her soft, slender fingers ran around the waistband of my knickers.

"I think my little girly toy needs to cum," she purred, "And I'm going to force you to spurt. It's no use trying to hold back, but if you're a good little girl and try to resist it, I'll make sure it's even better than you expect. The longer you hold off, the filthier it'll be, until you'll be helpless. You'll erupt in your femmy undies whether you want to or not."

Her fingers dipped beneath the elastic waist and gently tugged, allowing my cock to spring free. She drew them down as far as my balls, and released them again -- letting them settle against my balls.

I felt nails softly run along my crotch where my pubic hair had been until my girlfriend had shaved it. There was a low chuckle.

"You're so girly with your soft, smooth skin. But there's one part of you that's not so sissy -- your hard clit. I bet you'd like me to play with it, wouldn't you, slut?"

I could only groan my affirmative through the panties she'd gagged me with. She grasped my cock below the helmet and gave it a short stroke. I thrust my hips towards her, trying to increase the friction. In response, she swapped direction and stroked up the shaft, her fingers forming a ring to wank me.

She varied the pressure of her grip as she continued to frig me. I raised my hips as far as I could and clenched my buttocks, and shrieked into the gag as I forced the buzzing toy inside me.

It suddenly stopped vibrating and a frustrated moan of disappointment escaped from my lips. Her hand slowly stroked down from my tip to my aching balls, and the toy burst into a frenzy. As the stroke stopped, so did the vibrations.

I mewled with pleasure as my tormentor repeated the motion.

"How does it feel to be wanked by a stranger, lying there in your sissy lingerie with a fake cock in your arse? You're a dirty fucking bitch, and you're turning me on. I have two vibrators inside me, and I'm close to coming. I love having a slutty femmed-up girly-boi under my hands."

A hand pulled at the top of my corset and exposed my nipples. I shuddered as a pair of soft lips sucked them and she resumed her stroking. She must have been controlling the vibrations inside me, I realised. Every stroke was perfectly synchronised with the maddening buzz that permeated through my pelvis.

I wanted to beg her to bring me to orgasm, and at the same time I wanted to plead with her to continue doing this to me for ever. She was right -- I was tied up on a strange bed with a woman I didn't know massaging my cock and controlling a vibrator which shrieked deep inside me. Dressed in sensual lingerie, I was somebody's sissy slut and the humiliation of not knowing who was making me act out my fantasy almost made my cock spew.

As I felt my balls tighten inside my knickers, she must have realised I was about to come.

"Naughty girl," she said, "I told you not to give in just yet."

She stopped both her stroking and the vibrator, and moved around the bed again. I heard the sound of a drawer opening and closing. As I lay, almost crying with frustration, she put a blindfold over my eyes. Another movement, the sound of soft footsteps, and the light came on.

"Now I can see you, my slut -- dressed for a good fucking and waiting for me. You don't even care who's fucking you any more: just like a cock-hungry whore."

It was true -- I didn't care. I wanted so badly to see her but what mattered most was my release. I moaned with the pent-up sexual charge.

The toy burst back into life as she moved across the bed again. This time she straddled me, her hands on my nipples and her legs rubbing against my stockings. One hand left my chest and stroked down the smooth material of the corset, before moving lower across my groin onto my still stiff cock. Meanwhile the other hand produced another plastic phallus, and suddenly my gag was replaced with a fake cock.

"Suck my juices, sissy," she taunted, "And be grateful I didn't give you my other dildo to suck, given where I have that."

The vibrator smelled of her cunt, and I sucked it as she held my cock upright. She sank down onto it, and I felt the burning wetness of her cunt. She hissed as I entered her inexorably until her buttocks rested on my stocking tops. I was balls-deep in her, but unable to move except for the tiniest thrusts. I was at her mercy, and she knew it.

The buzzing inside me had risen to a howl. No matter how I tried to twist or turn, her weight held me firmly in place. All I could manage to do was shift the vibrator around inside me as my muscles nudged it to other, equally sensitive, spots. I could feel vibrations against my cock, and realised I could feel the sex toy she had in her arse.

I strained ay my bonds as she began to ride me. Her palms pressed down on my breasts, and her fingers kneaded them gently. She rose steadily until only the head of my penis was inside her. The vibrators stopped.

I relaxed for a moment.

I screamed into the knickers as both toys jumped into life at what I prayed was their highest setting. I couldn't take anything more insistent -- mine felt almost sharp inside me as it thrummed against the walls of my arse. At the same time the woman riding me slammed her pelvis down, enveloping my cock with her vagina and gripping me tightly with strong internal muscles. Her silken cunt twitched as the fake cock in her arse buzzed loudly.

She did it again, forcefully humping me as she gave us another blast of the vibrators. I began to sob with the pleasure, begging her to fuck me and make me cum.

"Come on, sissy," she urged, "Spurt for me -- show me how much you enjoy being tied up and fucked! Show me what sort of little slut you really are!"

I let out a huge series of moans as she played with me, fucking me into oblivion. It was too much, and as she began to rasp out irregular breaths, I felt my cock explode.

"Oh, god, you filthy little boi bitch!" she yelled as I felt her spasm and flutter across my cock. Her juices ran down my balls and soaked my knickers as I filled her cunt with my seed. I pulsed into her as she thrashed around on top of me, frantically slamming herself against my pole. She slumped forward, gripping my shoulders and sucking my neck. The thrill of her love bite intensified my orgasm, and I fainted as the waves rode over my feminised form.

purekink
purekink
580 Followers