Taste of True Friendship Ch. 01

Story Info
Frumpy Wanda takes her glory hole obsession to new heights.
3.9k words
4.02
40.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Benny,

It has been a while since I have written to you. But there is a lot that has happened and because of that I am a lot busier that I used to be. It has been all good.

Remember the "Glory Hole" thing? Well, I kept doing that for a few weeks but with a twist, so to speak. The number of sex stores and arcades around has gone down. Too much Internet competition, too much local law enforcement, and too many weirdos hanging around the places that are still open, and I just couldn't get the same thrill I used to get when it was still a novelty. So, I had to modify my "act" a little.

I did keep up with a two or three places that had a good clientele. I tried to keep being discreet- -you know, the plain unisex outfit, the baseball cap, or a hoodie (most of the time both) getting there early before there were a lot of customers and leaving when there weren't many people around. But word does get around and I found myself with a pretty steady number of men eager to sample my services- -and re-sample more than once.

Now, you know me, I'd never have thought of sucking cocks for money. I enjoy it so much and there is such a nice selection of different cocks that show up when there are no strings attached. But a funny thing started to happen. Every so often, after I finished relieving some guy of his load, and he had pulled his softening cock back out of the "glory hole", a rolled-up ten dollar bill- -some times a twenty- -would drop through the hole into the booth. I never asked for any money. In fact, I never had much, if any, conversation with any of the men except perhaps to whisper to them how good they were or, maybe, to let them know that I wasn't interested in their particular cock- -you know the ones I wasn't sure were so healthy. So, these bills were indeed a gratuity- -and gratifying. I sure wasn't going to push them back through the hole. It was, however, beginning to think in the back of my mind that someone might construe this as sex for money. I didn't want to get nailed for prostitution or anything like that.

That's when things took a different direction.

Late one Friday night (actually early one Saturday morning) after I had worked over a fair number of juicy pricks and felt that things had slowed down for the night, I made sure my baseball cap was adjusted and my hoodie up and slipped out of the booth to leave and head home. In this particular store, I had to walk past the attendant's counter to leave and I tried to do so unobtrusively but, just as I got to the area of the cash register, the attendant beckoned me over to him.

He was a 40-ish guy with graying, curly hair. he was dressed in black jeans and wore a black t-shirt with white printing on it, "Save the Seals. Killer Whales Need a Balanced diet". I didn't quite get that.

"Hey, young fella, " he sounded patronizing, "C'mere a second."

I froze in my tracks and my mind began to race. What did he want? Was I going to get into trouble? Was he going to hassle me? Did he want his cock sucked? What??

"Hey, don't worry." He said, conveying the impression that he understood my apprehension. "I just want to talk to you for a minute. Nothing to get up tight about."

I approached the counter slowly, still with my hoodie up and cap on with the bill pulled down.

"Yeah?" I whispered hoarsely, trying to keep my voice firm "What's up?"

"Look, I know you come in here quite a bit." he began, "and I also know that you have quite a following of guys that get their cocks sucked in the booths back there and that you are one of their favorites. I mean, I have security cam footage of the guys lined up trying to get into the booths next to yours. It's not like I don't know what's going on."

"O.K. I get that. So, is there a problem with that?" I tried to maintain my composure and add a little "machismo" to it.

He leaned over the counter and said , "No, not really a problem for me...yet. I've been lucky so far not getting busted for the goings on here. The cops around here have better things to do. There's enough real crime out there to keep them busy without having to worry about some harmless cock sucking and things like that going on in a porno shop. They know I run a pretty up and up place. I keep it clean; I don't let the drunks get out of hand; I don't let people make unwanted advances on other customers; and I don't let hookers work this place."

All of that was reassuring to me, but I already knew that about this store. That's why I came by as often as I did.

"Yeah, I got that, too." I was trying to be taciturn and aloof.

"But, look, fella," he continued, "you are pretty busy here. I talk with they guys that go back there and they like what you do. Most of them tell me you are really good at it. They even admit to me that they slip you a tip- -no pun intended- -every now and again. I don't have a problem with any of that. You're welcome to get your rocks sucking lots of cocks if you want to."

"But, here's the deal, " he leaned closer, "There's a couple of things. I don't want any word getting around that you are doing this for money, not that you are. I understand your thing. It is just that someone might want to cause you- -and me, for that matter- -more than a little trouble. I wouldn't want that to happen. Oh, yeah, I know that there have been a few that you have sent away and I know they aren't exactly happy about it. That's why that might happen. And I mean, like I can control things here in the store but when you leave I honestly worry that some dude is going to stalk you, especially some guy you've turned down."

That revelation came as a surprise. I hadn't really thought about that part of it.

"Another thing," he went on, "I can tell you are a nice fella. You can do better for yourself that hanging around a porno store. I'm not saying that giving guys blow jobs is wrong; I'm just saying that you can get your thrills doing it in a safer environment and maybe even enjoy it more."

"So, you want me to quit coming here?" I tried to get to the point. "Is that what you are telling me?"

"Not exactly, my friend." He leaned on his elbows and continued, "But consider something. You like to suck cocks. But you can get plenty of cocks without resorting hanging out at an adult bookstore. I'm thinking that you're thinking that isn't true. I don't know really what you look like but my guess is that you're not exactly pleased with the way you look and that you think the only way to get what you want is to do it in a place where people won't be able to reject you."

He nailed me on that one but that was only partially it.

"I know what you are thinking now, " he wouldn't let up, "You're thinking that's not the only reason. You're thinking that there is a lot of excitement in giving blow jobs at a 'glory hole'. Anonymous, furtive sex is a thrill and that's why you do it. Yeah, that may be part of it but that's more a result than a cause."

He really hit me between the eyes with that one. I couldn't argue with it.

"So, listen to me for a minute," He was starting to talk to me like an uncle, "Here's a couple of suggestions, and I think I can help you out, too. "

I started to relax a little and leaned forward against the counter to hear what he had to say.

"First, just convince yourself that you're not ugly, or unattractive, or weird or anything like that. You're just not. Second, remind yourself you have talents but especially one talent- -you can suck cock like a champ. I know, I've talked to the guys who go in and out of here. You're really good at what you do. Third, think of how you can make that work for you. NO, I'm NOT suggesting that you start working the streets turning tricks but there are other ways to turn it into an asset. "

I was beginning to feel good about what he was saying but that part took me aback. Make it work for me? What did he mean?

"Well, yeah," I murmured, "I'll think about that, maybe. But what do you mean, 'asset'?"

"O.K. I'll put it right out there for you." he raised up and put both palms down on the counter, "But don't jump to any conclusions until I've finished."

"O.K." I said. I was beginning to be intrigued. "O.K."

"I'm shutting down the store early tonight." he said. "Do you know why?"

"I haven't the slightest idea." I was being honest. "It is a slow night?"

"No. Not a slow night." He motioned toward the door. "There are probably quite a few folks that would like to get in her right now but I've got something 'booked', you might say."

I looked toward the door and back at him. What was he getting at?

"I've got a film crew coming in her tonight to do some onsite porno. It isn't a big crew but they are professionals and they are going to bring a few...well....'actors' with them so we can do some sucking and fucking video using the shop as a background. I rent the place out for a few bucks and they also throw in a few free copies of the DVD's. They get a hassle free space with a lot of 'scenery' to do whatever they want. We both make out O.K."

"So, why are you telling me this?" I was getting more curious.

"Look, I think I might be able to get you a 'part' in the show- -that is, if you want." he was straightforward in that statement. "They are always looking for new 'talent', if you know what I mean, and I think you could add something to their show....you know, a fresh 'face', so to speak."

"What's in it for me?" I probed, "For that matter, what's in it for you?"

He held up one finger. "Well, for you? For one thing, you get a chance to suck some cock, which you like to do anyway." He held up another finger. "For another thing, you'll get to make some money for it." He held up a third finger. "And for another you get to have a new experience with some new people." And, he held up a four fingers. "And, who knows? You just might find a new direction for yourself instead of hanging around porno shops looking for cocks to suck."

"Again, what's in it for you?" I pressed him.

"For me? Well, let's just say I'll get a little 'agency' fee from you...let's say 10%?" He smiled a little conspiratorial smile.

"How much would I get out of them?" I questioned, "How much should I ask for, that is?"

"I'd ask 'em for $500." He was in a business mode now. "That's $450 for you and $50 for me. How does that sound?"

I thought for a second and said, "That's sounds fine, if I can get it. But you know these guys and I don't. How about helping me negotiate? I'd appreciate it."

"Sure I could," She said sharpening his bargain. "But that'd cost another 10% so, $400 for you and $100 for me? That sound fair?"

This was as exciting as the first time I walked into a porn store with cock sucking on my mind. I was getting primed for it.

I nodded my head, "Sure. Deal!"

I stuck out my hand and we shook on it. He looked at my hand as we sealed the bargain. He had a quizzical look on his face.

"My, my, my" he said softly, "You ARE a pretty boy! By the way, my name is Abe. What's yours?"

I flipped my hoodie back, and swept my baseball cap off my head. "I'm not such a pretty boy, Abe. My name's Wanda!"

His eyes got real wide and his mouth dropped open. I really shocked him with that one. It took him a minute to regain his composure.

"I'd have never figured that!" He said with a rush of breath. "You're a pretty sizeable female...tall, I mean. And...well....you look a little 'husky", if you know what I mean."

"I know, I know." I said, feeling a little deflated. But I shot back, "I've been dealing with that most of my life. Most people think I'm a lesbian but I'm not. I love men and I love to suck cock. I just don't get much of a chance anywhere but here. I scare guys off, I guess. That's one reason why the 'glory hole' was such a great thing."

"I wouldn't say that, " Abe was trying to be understanding, "It's just that you're 'solid' looking. Ah, I mean substantial. O.K., I guess you're right. But, let's see how the crew feels when they get here. My guess is that they'll have a 'part' for you."

Abe poured me up a cup of coffee and one for himself. We stood there and waited for the film crew to show up talking small talk...weather, the neighborhood, gas prices. It seemed surreal, my standing there gabbing while waiting around to see if I could get into a porn flick. Who'd have thought that was ever going to happen?

It was almost 2:30AM when there was a knock at the back door. Abe walked to the rear of the store, opened the door, and let in a about a dozen people about half of whom were lugging equipment. There were black camera cases and lights on tripods and reflectors and microphones on poles and a monitor on a wheeled cart. One of the group was toting a mattress, an actual MATTRESS! This was going to be interesting.

The other half dozen didn't look like they were film techs at all. There were three women and three men all dressed non-descriptly. Two of the women were blondes and one was a redhead. One blonde was petite, maybe 5'1" but the other blonde and the redhead where taller, maybe 5'5". I could tell all of the women had good sized boobs, the petite one looked like she had the biggest, or maybe it was just that they were large for her size. The three guys all looked pretty much the same- -HUNKY! They were all 6'0" ish and looked pretty buff, like they worked out. I couldn't help but wonder what they all looked like naked. I hoped I was going to get a chance to find out.

Then a little bit of reality hit me. If they were going too get naked and I was going to get into it with them then I was going to have to get NAKED too! Oh, my!

As I said, I am about 5'5" and, even though I had slimmed down a little, I was still carrying around 140 lbs, not exactly svelte. My body is fairly solid but certainly more fatty than your average porn actress. My boobs are not unattractive at 38B but they aren't big nor as firm as I'd seen in most of the videos. Well, in fact they are a little droopy, but not terribly so. I have a bit of a tummy, too. Again, not gross but a little rounded. And my hips and fanny are...what's the euphemism?...."ample". No one would ever confuse me with being a porn star.

As the crew started to set up their equipment, Abe motioned one of them over to his counter. This guy was in sweat pants and a t-shirt (from some Mexican resort- -Santo Porto, or something like that) and a baseball cap turned brim backwards. He was about average size, maybe 5'10" but he had a gut on him like from too much brewski and his face looked like three day's growth. But he looked like he was in charge from all the ordering around he was doing.

"Jer...Hey, Jerry! Over Here for a second." Abe waved him over. "Gotta talk to 'ya for a second."

"What, what, WHAT!!" Jerry seemed a little pissed at the interruption. "What, already?"

"Hey, Jerry. I got someone for you to meet." He pointed exaggeratedly at me. "Meet Wanda."

"Yo, Wanda!" Jerry pointed back at me. "Nice to meet'cha." and started to turn back to his task.

"Hey, Jer...No, no!" Abe got his attention again. "C'mere. We gotta talk."

Jerry came back toward the counter. "Abe, you see I'm busy, maybe? What's so important?"

Abe started up, "Jerry, I got Wanda here who thinks she can 'act' in one of your films. She'd like a second to kick that around."

"Damn it, Abe!" Jerry seemed more than a little pissed now. "You know I have to get this all set up and done by 8:00AM. I don't really have time to chit-chat with some (he looked me up and down) dyke who thinks she can do porn."

That hurt my feelings and I guess I showed it because Jerry added, "Sorry, sweetie but...you know...I have a shoot to make here. I mean, no offense, but....well, O.K. what's on your mind?"

I decided to come right at him with it. I figured I had about 45 seconds to get his attention. It was no time to pull punches.

"Jerry? I suck cock. I'm not a dyke. I suck cock and I do it good. Just ask Abe. I've been working over his clientele in the booths for a few weeks now and a lot of them keep 'coming' back for more. If you don't think I'm any good, why don't you try me?" I was feeling pretty bold.

With that, I reached out and grabbed the waistband of Jerry's sweat pants with both hands and yanked them down over his hips and down too his knees. He had "tighty-whitey's" on underneath and I went after them too and got them down just like his sweats. He pulled back but I used my leverage hanging on to his clothes to turn him around and steer him so that his back was resting up against the front of the counter.

I got down on my knees in front of him. My eyes were level with his crotch and I was looking right at his prick. It was smallish, pink and hiding in a thicket of curly brown pubic hair underneath his protuberant stomach. I reached out and grabbed it with my right hand and begin to tug it to get it free from his pubes and to stretch it out a little so I could get my mouth around it. It started to elongate a little as I worked on it with my hand and in just a few seconds it began to get hard.

Jerry was leaning back against the counter now as I moved my face forward and took his cock into my mouth. Like I said, it was a smallish cock, maybe like hot dog size- -we're not talking ballpark "foot long" here and, for sure, we're not talking bratwurst. It didn't take much for me to get the whole thing into my mouth, especially because it wasn't all that hard yet. But as I began to work it in and out of my mouth, massaging the shaft with my lips, it began to get somewhat bigger. I reached down and cupped his balls in my left hand while still using my right hand to stroke the base of his shaft, increased the suction with my mouth, and rubbed my tongue on the underside of his penis with each in-and-out stroke. Then I just held his prick in my mouth with my tongue up against it and gave him a lot of suction.

He came almost immediately. There wasn't a lot of cum but I could tell he was in ecstasy getting his rocks off. His hips thrust forward and back as he shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed without removing his penis and, after he quit shooting, I kept my lips around his shaft as I withdrew it from my mouth making sure none of his cum dripped out. Nothing like being tidy, I thought.

I stood up and looked him in the eye as I wiped my lips on the sleeve of my hoodie.

"How's that for an 'audition'?" I put some sass in my voice- -No reason to be timid now.

"Well, maybe we can find something for you." he said as he pulled up his briefs and sweats.

"How much?" I shot back. "What's it worth to you?" I had the feeling I had enhanced my bargaining position a lot.

"Well, we usually pay $250 to a newbie, that is until they prove themselves." Despite the ebbing afterglow of his orgasm, Jerry was still a businessman trying to work a deal.

"$500" I said firmly. "$500 AND $100 for Abe for steering you to me."

"I don't know." He was trying to be coy. "I've got a budget here."

"That's the deal. Take it or leave it!" I knew I was pushing my luck. But why not? I would have done it for nothing. But why not go for the most I could get?

"O.K. You're on!" I could see Jerry's mind working. "But you have to do what I say. Got that?"

"Sure. But if you plan on punishing me at all, I'm gone." I put a little more iron in my voice.

"No, Wanda, nothing like that. I've just got some ideas. You may have to 'improv' a bit but I don't think you will have any trouble catching on." I got the idea that he was doing a re-write of the script in his head as he talked.

Jerry reached into the pocket of his sweats and pulled out a wad of bills. He peeled off five $100 bills and pressed them into my hand and then turned and gave Abe another $100.

"Let's get to work, kids!" Jerry strode over to the crew who had been watching the impromptu sex scene.

I noticed one fellow in the crew who had a hand-held camcorder and was lowering it as if he had just shot the whole scene. I'd sure love to see that video, I thought.

12