Taster's Choice Awards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drum roll sounded as the listening audience anxiously waited the sound of her voice. Facing the TV camera, Julie happily announced that the scores were completely tied. Gasps filled the room as everyone looked surprised. Michael smiled and shrugged his shoulders while the TCA President tore the check into pieces. The assistant handed him four checks so that each contestant would receive her prize of twenty five thousand dollars. Nobody expected this to happen but it certainly got a rise out of the studio in habitants. not to mention those watching in TV land.

When Julie stepped off the stage, walked toward her boss, and wrapped her arms around him, he said, "Wow, what a surprise!"

Julie kissed him softly then said, "Pussy! No matter it's fir color! Tastes sweet!!!"

Then without warning, she stuffed her cum soaked panties in his mouth.

12