Tastes Like Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck just happened? Why was I hard? It must have been the argument. The passion of it caused me to get hard. Yeah, that must be it. It wasn't my daughter parading around in her exercise clothes. It wasn't the way her top clung to her massive boobs. It wasn't the way her shorts clung to her butt. It was just the passion of the argument.

Right?

************

(Linda)

As soon as I slammed the door in my husband's face I felt bad. It reminded me of College and the girl I used to be.

I am a better wife than I was a girlfriend. I had never been the most outgoing girl and I never thought highly of my own looks. So when any boy ever approached me, I was suspicious, as if they were playing some trick on me and I was the butt of the joke. Needless to say I didn't date much.

Marcus had been my first real boyfriend, and he had leapt through hoops to win me over. Poems, chocolates, all sorts of sickeningly sweet romantic gestures, making it clear his feelings were genuine. I agreed to a date just to get him off my back.

It took a long time to drop my guard around him. A long time. I would yell at him, scream at him, get mad at the slightest thing. But he came back, every time, as loyal as could be. He saw something in me that I didn't.

I don't know what my deal was, honestly. I think I hated myself. I didn't let anyone in. I didn't trust anyone to see the real me and expect them to still like what they saw.

It was the first time that I saw Marcus get angry with me that won me over. For a long time, he just let me yell and scream and brow-beat him. Finally he had enough. He yelled at me. He got mad. He stood up for himself. He called me out for the BS I was putting him through. He showed me that he was ready to have me for the long haul. I saw the passion he spoke with. I saw him pulsing with emotion. I kissed him on the mouth.

I let Marcus in. He was the first man I exposed the real me to. I let him see my emotions, my deepest fears and feelings.

It was not smooth sailing from there. I was fiercely protective of him and I was terrified to lose him. I had let him in, I couldn't just lose him. So I became one jealous bitch. Every time I saw him as much as talking to another girl I got mad. When I saw another girl flirting with him I flipped out. I expected him to be loyal to me and only me. And when he didn't commit to me, I dumped him. And when I was away from him, I realized how empty I felt without him. I realized that I was not perfect, that I was still capable of treating him like garbage.

So, I took him back. I rewarded his loyalty to me with loyalty to him. I could tell he felt the same way, because he agreed to move with me, to help me pursue my job.

As our relationship flourished, the jealous part of me kinda just died out. He married me. That was all the loyalty I needed. These days I could see him talking to another woman and not fume with jealousy. But it had started to reignite as soon as Brandy entered our lives.

Knowing my husband had cheated on me reignited those fires of jealousy. But I had grown enough to know that a drunken college mistake was not worth getting angry about. As much as it burned me to know Marcus had kinda cheated on me, I kinda deserved it. I had basically broken up with him, so we weren't technically together. I had been so angry at him for so long, for no good reason really. I guess I deserved some retribution. And now that retribution was personified as Brandy.

I really did not like her. Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. I hated that Marcus was obligated to care about her, even though she was a mooch. I hated that my husband had to be loyal to her, because he was her father. I hated that I was jealous!

I was jealous of Brandy. I was jealous of the attention she stole from Marcus. I was jealous that she was getting in on the perfect life we had created. I was jealous that Marcus felt loyal enough to her to look past her faults, her many faults. I was jealous that it had taken Brandy so little time to earn that loyalty from him, a loyalty she did not earn like I did. And maybe, just maybe... I was a little jealous of her body. I really didn't like her, but her body was infuriatingly perfect.

Brandy was just like those girls in college. Trying to steal Marcus from me. I knew there was something insidious about her. Like she wanted him all to herself. While the girls in college wanted him romantically, this little bitch wanted her 'Daddy' all to herself. Typical young girl, as if everyone owed her something.

I was caught in a pickle. I could speak up more and force Marcus to make a tough decision about Brandy. Show that jealous side of me to my husband again, that side that nearly drove us apart. Or, I could show how the years had matured me and made me a bigger person. A more mature person than this little princess now in my home. As much as I wanted Brandy out of the picture, I knew if I did, Marcus would resent me for driving his daughter away. He would resent me for still being the immature girl I used to be. No, I couldn't do that. Marcus had to come to this realization on his own. The realization that Brandy was bad news and needed to be dealt with. And I had to be by his side, a loyal, supportive wife, not a jealous, angry young girl.

So I returned home that night. I had a long, mature conversation with Marcus letting him know my feelings about her, but telling him I was wanting to give her a chance. I wanted this to work. I really did. But I couldn't be happy with Brandy the way she was. She needed to grow up. I told him I was willing to defer to his judgment, as he was her father. He agreed, and he said he would make sure she would find work. He would make sure she would grow up.

He would make sure he would be the father she needed.

**********

(Marcus)

Things cooled off for a bit. I explained to Linda that I would personally accompany Brandy to interviews, making sure she was trying to get a job. I told Linda she could try to be nicer and to try to give Brandy a chance.

About a week passed, and I had driven Brandy around to a few interviews, but not one of them had panned out. I questioned her on this and she said she must be a bad interviewee, but she was trying. Even though she had had interviews like four times at the mall. And each time she just happened to run into either Alison or Carlee. And each time, she insisted she had gone shopping and bought bags of things after the interview. I wanted to believe her, but I was becoming unsure.

Brandy and Linda were cordial, but not exactly friendly. Linda knew that Brandy was putting in the effort, so she was struggling to find something to be mad about. I was doing my best to help them mend fences. And in the meantime, I was completing work on Brandy's bed. It was all coming together. The frame was strong, ornate and big. Perfect for Brandy.

While Brandy was out, me and Linda together replaced the old bed with her new one. We set it up, put it all together and got the bed made just in time for Brandy to get home.

"Surprise!" We said in unison, me a little bit more happy than Linda was.

"Aww! It's perfect." Brandy said, dropping her bags from shopping. She bounded over to the bed and jumped onto it, rolling around, testing its strength.

"Thanks Daddy." she said, leaning on her elbow.

"And also, we were thinking about going out to dinner, so get ready." Linda said, with a forced smile.

"Awesome!" Brandy said, jumping out of bed, grabbing a top from her dresser and running out of the room. I looked over at Linda and she looked back at me. I smiled at her.

"You're doing good." I said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"You too. You're a good dad. A better dad than I am a mom." Linda said.

"It's tough, Linda. I know. But you're getting there." I said to her.

"I don't know. Maybe fate is not on my side. Maybe fate was trying to tell me I wasn't meant to be a good mother." she said, tearing up.

"Hey. Don't talk like that." I said, pulling her close, kissing her.

"I'm ready!" Brandy said, interrupting our moment. She had changed into a low scooped top, again showing off her bountiful chest.

As we drove to the restaurant, I knew Linda was feeling a bit down on herself, so I rubbed her leg warmly. Despite the ups and downs of the last few weeks, the fires were still burning strong in the bedroom. We had been going at it as often as ever.

I was still feeling a bit handsy as we got to the restaurant. The place was packed, so we were forced to stand in close proximity to each other, all bunched up as we waited for a table, both Linda and Brandy in front of me. Feeling a bit naughty, I reached forward and palmed my wife's butt. I gave it a little squeeze. God, I always loved her butt. It always felt so firm, but today, it felt more firm and perky than usual. She must be working out more. Linda stayed facing forward, not acknowledging what I was doing. I got a bit naughtier, running my hand above the hem of her jeans. I slipped my hand under the hem into her jeans, palmed a bare ass cheek, and gave it a firm squeeze. I teased her ass crack, moving my fingers close to it, wondering why the cheek was uncovered. This struck me as unusual, as Linda always wore underwear. My fingers came across a piece of material between her ass cheeks. A thong. That was weird. Linda didn't own a thong. Before I could figure this out, Linda looked back and said:

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." Then, she walked away. But... my hand was still squeezing an ass-cheek. I looked forward, just as Brandy looked back at me. Then I looked down, and realized the ass I was palming was Brandy's. My daughter. I was palming my daughter's ass. I was playing grab-ass with my daughter!

Brandy looked back at me, with no words. No complaints. No screams, as I violated her person. No, she just looked back at me, studying me. Like I was touching fire, I ripped my hand from her jeans and brought it to my waist and looked away.

OHHH FUCK! I just palmed my daughter's ass! What the fuck was wrong with me? How could she ever understand? It was a mistake. A total mistake. She must think I'm a monster.

"Brandy, I'm sorry, I, uh, thought you..." I stammered.

"Its okay." she said with a light smile. I was sweating from my nerves and I prayed Linda didn't notice anything amiss.

Before I could react further, Linda had returned smiling and giving me a peck on the cheek. We were bunched up together and it was too loud to maintain a conversation, so I was alone with my thoughts. I looked down at my hand, knowing where it had been. Knowing the last thing it had touched was my daughter's ass. The last thing these fingers had done had run along the thong tucked between her ass-cheeks. I felt like the worst man alive.

We finally got called to the table and they had to notice I was being uncharacteristically silent. Brandy sat across from me, and throughout the meal she kept giving me looks but I was far too ashamed to even look at her. I participated minimally in the conversation and mercifully the rest of the meal went by incident free.

As I drove home I knew I had to talk to Brandy, and explain myself. I didn't want her to think I was a monster or something. I had to tell her it was a total accident.

When we got home we all separated, me to the bathroom, Linda to the kitchen to make a call, and Brandy to her room. I ran water over my face and looked into the mirror. What kind of man was I? I always thought I was a good, upstanding guy. But in the last few weeks, I got off when my daughter saw me cum, I secretly met with my old College fling and got propositioned, and then I accidently palmed my daughter's ass. I had gone off the rails. I had crossed the line. I had to find some way to make everything better.

I opened the door, and there stood Brandy, with a sly smile.

"Hi Daddy!" she chirped.

"Brandy. I, I, I'm so sorry. It was a mistake earlier. I thought you were Linda!" I stammered in a harsh whisper.

"It's okay, Daddy. Really." she said, beaming. How could she be okay with this?

"I feel awful." I said.

"Daddy, I'm not mad." Brandy added. "I just wanted to thank you for the bed. It's awesome!" she added, her breasts jiggling as she bounced around excitedly.

"Oh, uh, you're welcome." I replied, confused. "Uh, Brandy, how can you not be bothered by what happened?"

"Oh, it was just an accident, like you said. Why would it bother me?" Brandy asked naïvely.

"Uh, just... nothing. You're, uh, welcome." I said. She bounced away, unaffected by my unfatherly feeling up of her young body. Maybe she understood. Maybe it was that simple. Maybe I was lucky to have a daughter understanding enough that when her father accidently feels her up, she would understand. Oh God, that is so wrong,

I had trouble falling asleep that night, and I felt far too guilty and conflicted to have sex with Linda. So I went to bed that night, my balls uncomfortably swollen, not used to the lack of action.

And all I could think about was how good Brandy's ass felt in my hand.

***********

(Brandy)

I bit down on my pillow as I squirted all over the bed.

Just thinking about how Daddy felt me up. How Daddy squeezed my ass cheeks. How he had fingered my crack, running his fingertips along my thong. That was enough to get any girl off, especially a girl like me with a major Daddy-crush.

Daddy had stepped up the game. He had taken this to a new level. Cumming in front of your daughter when you catch her watching you have sex is one thing. Deliberately feeling her ass in a public place is another thing altogether.

So it was time to step up things a bit. Turn up the heat. Confront him with so much daughterly flesh he had choice but to indulge. Get Linda out of the way. Fuck her over and get her out of the picture so he could realize that all he needed was me. That I could give him everything he ever needed. My clit was getting hard again.

And all I could think about was how my ass formed a perfect fit in Daddy's hand.

***********

(Marcus)

I was at work when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Once I got the chance to check it out I saw I had received a couple texts from Brandy. The first was:

"Chek out these pix of me baby!!!!" followed by a URL.

The second one said:

"Oops. That wasn't meant for you Daddy don't look :)"

I fought the urge all day to check out that website. I feared the worst. I feared that she had sexy pictures of herself online, and she was showing them off to guys. I had to look, right? To make sure my daughter was not doing anything inappropriate. But would I be violating her privacy? I had to look. I just had to.

Once I got home, I made sure Brandy was holed up in her room and pulled out my laptop. I copied the URL into my browser and loaded the page up nervously. When the page loaded up, my worst fears were met.

On this page, someone's personal blog, were pictures of Brandy. And the best thing I could say was that at least they were not nudes. There were pictures of Brandy at parties, drinking, smoking, making out with guys. And it quickly became clear that my daughter was not shy about showing off her body. One picture showed her in a bikini, as she lied back in her seat, smiling cutely, her flat belly exposed for the camera. Another picture had her lifting her skirt above her waist, exposing her thong-clad butt. She had one hand on her butt and the other over her mouth, posing as if she was shy. Another picture had her sitting on a seat, one leg on the seat with the other on the floor, allowing the picture taker to see right up her dress. To see her nether regions, barely covered by her tiny underwear which molded to her, allowing the viewer to see an indent from the puffy lips of her...

I shook my head and moved on to the next picture. One which showed Brandy flashing her breasts to a room full of people with her back to the camera. The next had a picture of some guy that looked older than me behind Brandy, his hands on her breasts while he looked smugly into the camera. This made my blood boil. The next had them both sitting on a couch, her head on his shoulder. I got even madder. The next had them making out, his hands arrogantly down her top. The next had him beginning to lower her top down her breasts, just about to expose her for the world to see, no doubt in the very next picture. I was about to click the next picture, to make sure she wasn't exposed, when...

"Hey, Daddy." Brandy said, emerging from the kitchen behind me. Like a teenager being caught looking at porn I quickly clicked away from this page to my homepage, hoping she didn't see what I was looking at.

But as she plopped down across in the loveseat across the room, she looked over at me arrogantly. She held one finger out and waved it back and forth, like a teacher scolding a child.

"Brandy, it's, uh, it's not what you think..." I started.

"It's my fault. I sent you that link. I should have known you would want to... check up on me." she said, wrapping her lips around the straw of her drink. I made an excuse to leave the room, once again fiercely embarrassed. I had done nothing to show Brandy I was not the pervy dad she might think I was.

I was a good dad. Right?

************

(Brandy)

Daddy was getting so hot for me. He was feeling me up, scoping out my sexy pictures, cumming when I saw his great big fat cock. He clearly wanted me, desperately. He was just too afraid to admit it yet. But once Linda was out of the picture, I could make him mine for good.

Linda was starting to become a real nuisance. She was starting to ruin a good thing. Why couldn't she just be okay with me lounging around all day, looking pretty? That would have made this so much easier. But no, she was forcing me to do job interviews. Luckily, I was smart enough to completely tank them. As if a girl like me had to work. But this whole wife situation was annoying the fuck out of me. I needed to get her off my ass so Daddy could get into mine.

I had to get Linda on edge. I knew she was close to losing her shit with me. This close to just fucking going off on me. Maybe even coming after me. And we both knew Daddy would get between us, protecting his pretty daughter from his shrew of a wife. I had to drive Linda nuts. Fucking insane from jealously. And I had the perfect plan.

"Hey Linda..." I questioned, walking into the living room one morning, while Daddy was at work, as she was doing some work from home.

"Yes, Brandy?" Linda asked, looking over her old lady glasses.

"I know it's been... weird between us. So I want to make amends. I want us to bond." I told her.

"Oh, uh...that's great." Linda said with a smile.

"So I wanted to ask you something, something girls ask their mothers all the time." I began.

"Sure." Linda said happily. I smiled and let my robe slip from my shoulders. Under it, all I had on was my skimpiest, nastiest, sexiest bikini. A tiny white little number made of strings. Tiny white patches covered my nipples but left the rest of my huge, jiggling tits exposed. The poor little strings digging into my shoulders were so fucking overworked. My bottoms were a thong obviously, the tiny little patch ever so barely covering my sweet little snatch. I gave Linda a spin, exposing my firm, fit back, and my perfect, round ass cheeks to my bitch of a step-mother. I was fucking dripping wet at this.

"Do you like it?" I asked with a sweet smile. I looked at Linda as I faced her. I saw the heat in her eyes as she consumed my rocking body with a harsh, meaningful glare. This bitch fucking hated me! I loved it! I loved how she saw my barely encased tits. My flat belly. My nearly exposed cunt. My perfect ripe ass. And then she would fume with jealously. Ha! This stupid bitch thought the reason she hated me was because of my laziness. As if! This bitch hated me because of my hot fucking body, a body an old lady like her could only dream of having. She wanted me gone because she didn't want Daddy consuming my tasty assets. She consumed my assets with wide eyes. I hoped for Daddy's sake I wasn't turning his wife into a drooling lesbo!