Tasting Wine and Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
An evening out with mom tasting wine and more.
2.9k words
4
141.2k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotjammmm
hotjammmm
119 Followers

For more than a few days Aaron wallowed in pity. Not too many guys had to move back in with their mother at age 22. Nothing against his mom she was a very cool lady, smart and sweet. Unlike his ex-girl friend she kept a clean house dressed nice and seldom made demands. But much like his ex mom had nice breasts and a cute butt.

Aaron had a propensity to be a little hard on himself and today was thinking he should have known better. He should have known not to move in with his girl friend while his employer was staving off bankruptcy. But a few weeks had passed since the move and he was learning to laugh it off and think about other things.

"Honey did you want to go with me?"

Felicia, his mother, interrupted his thoughts.

She walked into the room wearing a short silk robe, her hair pulled up. She was pretty with out trying. Aaron looked in her bright blue eyes and saw love.

"Oh, I don't know mom I am not much of a wine guy. When it comes to variety I prefer beer and nice breasts." Aaron replied. He wondered why he added breasts to the conversation, god I need to get laid.

"I thought you were a leg man honey?" Felicia replied and tipped her head to the side. She continued, "Anyway honey you have about 45 minutes to decide. Your interview clothes would be fine. I have to go get ready."

The talk of breasts and legs spurred Aaron to check out his mother's fine body while they were talking. Though he barely thought about his eyes wandering over his mother's body Felicia noticed and felt the tingle she gets with male admiration. Physical admiration was obvious in her son's eyes. It reminded her of his father during better days. And it reminded her of how he lost such desires long before the divorce.

Felicia always had a playful flirty mode with Aaron especially when he was recovering from a breakup. She would do almost anything for her children when they were hurting. She would find extra funds to take them out on excursions or make a few more meals during the week. She would do many more little things just to put them at ease and redirect their thoughts.

"Well sweetie I am going to get dressed. Be sure to let me know how pretty I am." She winked. They always had a good reltionahip and could talk about any matters even personal ones. As Aaron got older she enjoyed teasing him about affections with his girl friends and affections in general.

She left the kitchen and headed for her room to get dressed. She hoped Aaron would go with her to the party. He had not gone out since he moved back home. Of all her children he was probably most like her. They had the same temperament same world view and seemed to think alike. She understood where he was emotionally. She would often withdraw after a hard breakup and avoid even her closest friends. Then after several days she would feel confident enough to get back to her social circles.

She took off her robe and looked at her body in the mirror, she thought about her son. Was he really looking her over like a piece of meat? She recognized the male response in her son. Even at 45 she had a body nice enough to stir desire in a young man. She was happy to have a man around the house to make her feel desirable again, even with its limitations. She moved her hands under her breasts lifting them as if they were 20 years younger. At least they were not saggy granny breasts. She turned around and flexed her buns and tightened her legs. She wondered if her son thought she had an ass cute as his ex girl friend. Does he enjoy caressing and squeezing buns like leg men do? Or maybe her prefers caressing and squeezing breasts and tugging nipples like mine. God! What am I thinking? She laughed at herself.

She hadn't thought about Aaron in such a way since his early college days. He was into riding bikes and brought home a few friends. That's when she realized she had a weakness for young buff men. She felt like putty with a young hot man in bike shorts. She also realized what a fine specimen her son had become. He was as tall as his father but more muscular. It made her think twice about flirting and playing with him like she usually would. If she did she felt such a rush of mixed emotions her desires clashed with her guilt. She pushed the envelope when flirting with his friends though. God they got erections so quick.

She picked out a nice pleated mid length skirt with a blue, green, black plaid pattern and shimmering blue pantyhose. She found a blue taffeta blouse and a sheer blue bra that would make the opaque blouse less suggestive. Even if she wasn't interested in dating right now she enjoyed dressing nice and receiving attention. But she also knew all the men coming to the party and felt less than enthusiastic. Decent enough men just not exciting.

While his mom was getting ready, Aaron finished up the lasagna leftovers. He needed to watch his diet around his mother since she was a very good cook. His older sister's cooking was just as good, his cooking not so much and his younger sister not so much. When he tried he could put together a good barbecue rib dinner. Oddly enough one of the few things his dad taught him.

He rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Checked his phone and job ap to see if anything new arrived. He grabbed a beer and went outside. He sat by the pool to relax and ponder his situation.

Aaron was amused by how daring his mother was, like asking him if he was a leg man or breast man. She had never been afraid to talk on any subject with him, he really liked that quality in her. He replayed the visual of her short silky robe wrapped around her hot body. His mom looked sexy without even trying. For years he thought she was hot in skirts and hose and heels. He first realized it when he became aware that girls could be sexy. He felt his cock was stirring. God what a perv I am, he thought for the millionth time. He remembered a conversation with 3 of his closest friends in High School and how each of them said they would do their own mom if she wasn't their own mom. And they would do their own sister if she wasn't really his sister.

It was not easy growing up with 3 hotties that knew how to make it happen. It seemed like he was hard all the time at home and now here he was living back home again. Even though his mom's comments might be risqué she wasn't over the top with inappropriate comments like his dad was. There was actually a more relaxed feel here now that dad was far removed. It was easy to be open and fun and not worry about hearing something overly lewd or obnoxious.

His thoughts kept returning to his mother looking so pretty in her silk robe. He imagined how it would float off her body as she stepped into a bubble bath. Once he walked in on her during a bubble bath. The image of the foam on her pretty breasts and pointy nipples burned in his memory. But so did the shock and scream she let out. He sipped his Blue Moon and watched the breeze ripple the surface of the pool like the ripples of silk dropping to the floor. His cock got harder.

His phone rang but it was laying on an end table inside the house so he let it ring. It was not a huge house so he heard his mother yelling asking if that was his phone or hers. They had the same ring tone and she was always losing track of hers. He laughed and yelled through the screen letting her know it was his phone. Poor woman constantly misplaced things. In spite of being very intelligent she was sometimes ditzy. She was a brunette but her blonde friends sometimes called her Blondie.

A couple of her blonde friends were gorgeous. Heck half her friends were hot the other half attractive and sweet. Maybe a little wine party with a bunch of milfs would be a good thing. Maybe mom is right I need to get out more and get a little. Being consenting adults her friends were fair game. A couple of them made it obvious that they were interested in him. He only tested their interest twice with amazing results.

Felicia finished her quick makeup routine, lipstick mascara and eye shadow. Her all over tan was light bronze now and foundation was unnecessary for casual events. She spritzed her perfume on. Not bad for an old broad she thought, as she removed any excess lipstick on a tissue and checked out her face in the mirror.

The only pantyhose in her drawer that went with her outfit were blue and matched the outfit but they were crotchless. She normally reserved these for sexual forays and seldom for a gathering of friends. She adjusted her pantyhose, and with wishful thinking she sprtized perfume under her skirt. The body wash and perfume were as routine as skirts and hose. Feeling daring she tossed her black satin panties on the bed. After all it was hot outside and there would probably not be any dancing.

Black satin panties, isn't that what Aaron was masturbating with when she caught him last year? This might be the same panties he covered in cum. A twinge of the erotic flavor shot through her body remembering the event. Did he really not know she was watching through the window? The image of his long cock shooting streams of sperm was etched into her memory. She always enjoyed watching a man masturbate and shoot his juices. Watching her son do it made her feel naughty and deviant and maybe a little guilty. Watching him do it using her panties made her feel uncontrolled exhilaration and guilt disappeared.

God what a perv I am, as she laughed at herself. Maybe Aaron and Tiffany were right; 'she needs to get back into the dating scene'. She was adjusted to Aaron being grown up and offering advice on her love life but it felt new having Tiffany make adult assertions. Seems like just weeks ago she was an unruly HS senior. Such good kids, I must be a good mother maybe even 'MILF of the year' as they joked many times. Maybe they are right she needs to get a little.

She made several playful poses in the mirror seeing how her skirt and blouse and hose worked together. Ok don't bend over with straight legs. Hmmm is it good or bad there are only a few men in the wine club. As much as she liked male attention she wanted to relax unwind and have fun. Felicia recognized the same need in her son, a need for fun and relaxation to get removed from the stresses of daily life. Maybe she should threaten to ground Aaron if he doesn't go.

Aaron had just reclined in the pool lounger loosened his belt and tucked his hand down his pants just like dad use to do. The job search and the interview today had worn him out. He was resting his eyes when he heard the quick click clack click clack of Women's shoes on tile.

The screen door slid open and he heard a sweet voice asking, "Are you trying to find that sleep button honey?" She stepped in front of him standing proud.

He laughed removed his hand from inside his pants and said, "Just resting up for and exciting wine night mom." He breathed in her perfume and drank in her beauty.

Wow she did that in 45 minutes? His mother could have had a successful modeling career.

Felicia was delighted she clapped her hands and smiled big, "Goodie goodie! I get a studdly escort tonight! Are my girl friends going to be jealous or what????"

She still had an inner child but she looked like a radiant woman still in full bloom. What a mesmerizing combination. Aaron could only smile and feel the electricity.

"Let's go Honey or we will be late!"

Felicia noticed her son was not only pressing the magic sleep button on his lower belly he also had a big bulge in his slacks. She knew how big it could get and figured it was only half way inflated. God I can't be thinking about my son that way! Most mothers don't do that.

So is she 'most mothers' or not? She thought about inappropriate talks with her girl friends and weighed how normal or how her perverted thoughts actually were. Normal among her circle of friends anyway. Maybe not to far from normal compared with other mothers. As a consensus they thought it crossed any woman's mind.

"Are you sure you want to go Honey? There are more than a few hungry cougars with sharp teeth and claws. Grrrrr ", Felicia asked her son jokingly while slicing her finger nails in the air.

They both laughed. Even though humorous she new it was true. Aaron knew it to be true too and thought about a few of his favorites among moms friends.

"It is at Tammy's house right? Will Bethany be there too Mom?" He asked.

Bethany was a hot brunette mom's age with a tight body and smoldering look. She was part of mom's circle for as long as he can remember. She was more like an aunt or second mother albeit a very hot aunt. They always teased each other through the years. His sisters still prod him over spanking. He spanked Beth a number of times, she often said, 'well spank me then' it was one of her pet phrases. A couple times he slapped mom's ass by mistake and groped her. He always defended himself by pointing out they look like twins from behind.

Felicia thought for a second unsure if Beth was coming, "Yes, I think so honey, do you want me to call and find out?"

Aaron laughed thinking what a typical mom response, always trying to help. Not wanting to discourage her he just shrugged his shoulders.

Felicia looked deeper into her son's eyes thinking she saw hints of lust and wondering if the rumors of Beth and Aaron were true. She wouldn't be surprised if they had fooled around, but they both deny it. On the other hand Bethany was one of the friends that confessed inappropriate thoughts. And she had a key to the house and was welcome like family. There was one day she came home and only Aaron and Bethany were in the house, both unusually happy. Knowing how much Beth enjoys sucking cock she wondered who could take more of Aarons long dick Beth or herself, Felicia laughed at her own thoughts. OMG it must be a full moon.

She then thought of a private conversation with Beth after and evening of intimacy. While drinking one evening they were exploring each other as they had many times before. In the after glow they explored the topic, 'Is it normal for a single mom to look at a young mans bulge and think naughty thoughts even if it was her son'. The memory was clear as day and made her blush and feel a twinge.

Since that conversation Felicia imagined Bethany and her son Ben doing forbidden things. She fantasized about it sometimes while masturbating. In her fantasy she walks in unannounced and catches mother and son all sweaty and wrapped tightly together rolling around to a new position. Ben starts to pound her hard and says 'I love you mom, do you want my cum?' Beth answers, 'Yes baby fill mommy with your cum'. Felicia has had many orgasms to this image. Ben was the proverbial tall dark handsome young man and looked like a wet dream in bicycle shorts.

Feeling mischievous Felicia had to probe a little, "Do you still have a teen crush on my best friend Aaron?"

She tossed him the keys to the Lexus and turned to walk out the door.

"Hell..Oooo, I am 22 mom. There are no more teens living here. " Aaron followed her while looking at her outfit and figure. Thinking what a Nice! Wiggle! the heels and hose and skirt could not look better on any woman.

"Just Saying!" Felicia smiled and looked over her shoulder. She saw Aaron looking at her ass. Yep, I got it going on she thought and decided teasing him would be good medicine.

"I think Beth is sad. She told me you haven't slapped her buns for a Very Long time. I told her Aaron hasn't slapped mine for a very long time either." She giggled like a teenager.

Aaron felt a little flustered at her comments and just shook his head unable to think of a new response. Mom was prodding him like his sisters did. He use to spank Bethany when she said "well spank me then'. He pointed out a hundred times that Bethany often said 'spank me' and he pointed out a hundred times the two look alike from behind. So naturally he slapped her ass and slapped mom's ass by mistake. The women in the house knew his lines better than he did some days and repeated them before he did.

hotjammmm
hotjammmm
119 Followers