Tasty

Story Info
Are you having a lesbian moment?
1.8k words
4.36
63.7k
13
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stephsw
Stephsw
2 Followers

She stood in the hall, her nails painted a pouty-pink. Her hands clutched her books, pressing them into her perky, little b-cup breasts. I had seen her a few times before, and every time I caught a glimpse of her auburn hair and deep brown eyes I found myself fascinated with her.

It wasn't like me. Not like me at all. I liked men- long, thick cocks and tight, round man-asses. Not people of my own gender, but this girl, standing in the hallway of my dorm made the tiny hairs on my arms stand straight up. The chill running across my body made its way up my stomach and to my breasts. My nipples hardened; I could feel them poking against my tight, white t-shirt.

"They call her Tasty," Ashley said in a snotty tone, following my gaze.

"Why?" I asked, still staring.

"Not sure, but that's what I heard. She must be a slut or something to have a name like that." She snickered, pulling her eyes from Tasty and looking at me. "Are you having a lesbian moment or something?"

I didn't hear her. Tasty was talking to another girl, wiping one of the locks framing her face out of her eyes. She rubbed her ankles together, tilted her back slightly and grinned coyly.

Was she flirting with that girl?

"Earth to Sarah! Hello?"

Snapping back into reality, I smiled at Ashley, shaking my head. "How could you call her a slut? You don't even know her. Besides, you're no angel."

"Because I'm being catty. Let's get out of here. I'm starving."

Shrugging my shoulders, I followed Ashley down the hall. When I passed Tasty, I had to give her another glance. When I did, she locked eyes with me and smiled.

***

My stomach full of pizza and soda, I lay back on my bed and stretched. I stared at the ceiling, still thinking about the red-headed Tasty, her creamy white skin, long legs, the way her thighs filled out her Levis. I had to get this girl out of my head so I could study.

I crawled off the bed, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down to the floor. Reaching into my t-shirt, I unsnapped my bra and maneuvered the straps over my shoulders, pulling it out of my shirt and tossing them next to my jeans. Walking to the window, I opened it. The sky was pitch black, the air was cool and a melody of crickets sounded in the background.

Taking a deep breath, I lit some candles and lay back down on the bed, cradling my Biology book in my arms.

As soon as I opened the book, I heard a light rapping at my door. Figuring it was Ashley, I got up and answered it, not even considering grabbing my bathrobe. When I opened the door, I froze solid. The hairs on my arm stood up like they had that afternoon and my nipples became stiff, so stiff the cotton of my t-shirt was snug against them.

"Hi, Sarah," Tasty said, her eyes running up and down my body. "I have a pair of panties just like those, except they are black lace rather than white. You have good taste."

My mouth was dry. She was standing right in front of me, staring at my half-naked body with a shit-eating grin on her face. "I guess so."

Tasty glanced over my shoulder, then back at me. "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

Without a word, I stepped away from the door and held it open. She breezed by me, smelling like a mix of chamomile and baby powder.

Turning around, she pouted her lips and smiled. They were cherry red, shiny, as if she had applied a coat of lip-gloss before she knocked on the door. "I noticed you staring at me in the hall today. May I ask why?"

I closed the door, trying to think of a good answer to her question. I was still in shock. My mind searched frantically for a reply. "I was staring?" Not the best reply, but it was all that came to mind.

"Do you always answer a question with a question? How could I not notice you staring? I have a thing for petite blondes."

I felt my heart jump into my throat.

She sat down on the bed, crossing her legs and patting the space beside her. "Come talk to me. There is no reason to be intimidated."

I couldn't believe this girl had the nerve to walk into my dormroom and act like she owned the place, but her confidence only drew me to her more. Like a mistress's puppy, I obeyed, sitting down next to her.

"See? That wasn't so hard. So tell me, what year are you?"

"Sophomore," I replied, avoiding her eyes. "You?"

"The same. I transferred from NYU. So far I like it here."

"Can I ask you something?"

Lifting an eyebrow, she tilted her head. "You can ask me anything you want."

"Why do they call you Tasty?" I blushed as the question left my mouth.

She placed a hand on my knee, running her finger in circles around it. "Would you like to find out?"

I stopped breathing. I couldn't possibly- or could I? It became clear to me why she was called that, and I had never been with a woman before, never really had the desire, but something inside of me twitched, my clit tingled the way it did when boys tickled my special spot with their coarse fingers. Without giving it anymore thought, I opened my mouth and breathed, "Yes."

No sooner than the word left my mouth, she was on me, pushing me flat on my back on the bed and crawling over me. Her lips brushed against mine softly. They tasted like strawberries. Must have been the gloss. I kissed her back, my tongue intertwining with hers as she pressed her breasts against mine.

"How do you like it so far?" she whispered against my mouth.

I didn't reply. Instead I kissed her harder, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my fingers against the ass of her Levis. I wanted to feel her flesh so bad I put my hands between us, fumbling with her button and zipper until I had successfully pulled them open. She crawled backward away from me, then off the bed.

I sat up and watched her as she stood before me shedding her clothes. Under her jeans and tank top she wore a pair of pink, cotton panties. Nothing more. Her skin was pale, emphasizing the dark maroon nipples on her breasts. When she pulled down her panties, I fixed my eyes on the short, red strip of hair paving the way to her cunt. The girl was gorgeous. Even her tiny pot-belly turned me on in a way I had never felt before.

"Your turn."

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. There was no going back now. I had to do this, not only because I desired her, but to satisfy my own intense curiosity.

Pulling my t-shirt over my head, I threw it to the floor. My panties followed.

From the grin on her face, I could tell she liked what she saw. Tasty got back on the bed, putting her hands on my thighs, squeezing them, then prying them open. She kissed my knee, then ran her tongue up my thigh like a snake ready to devour its prey. When her tongue grazed my clit, so quick and gentle it could have set off a tiny spark, I arched my back, pushing my pelvis into the air wanting more.

Crawling further upward, she put my breast in her mouth, sucking on it wildly. I could hear her lips smacking together each time she released it. Then she started nibbling, just enough to stimulate it, but not enough to cause any pain, although a little pain never really bothered me. When she finished with my breasts, she made her way back to my mouth, coating my lips in tiny kisses.

I returned them, breathing heavily as our pussies rubbed against each other.

"Do you want more?"

I didn't have to think about it. "Yes," I said, pressing my cunt as hard as I could against hers.

"You're getting much better at answering my questions," she said with a smirk, pulling her body from mine, then crawling over me backward so her sheen-coated vulva was directly above my face.

I looked at it in awe. It glistened with wetness and the flickering light from the candles. Then her tongue hit me like a wave, sending a rush up my pussy and through my entire body. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation. Unlike the men I had been with, she was extremely gentle. Her tongue danced delicately against my clit. Every-so-often she'd lap at it like a bowl of milk, one long and even stroke.

Opening my eyes, I stared at her pussy- so wet- so pink- so inviting.

Just one lick.

I had to try her, this Tasty. I wanted to feel her tiny clit in my mouth, roll it against my tongue, savor her flesh. I stuck out my tongue as far as it would reach, then stroked her carefully. I found myself licking it over and over again, unable to stop. She had indeed earned her nickname. Her pussy, though musky, had a sweet, fruity flavor, almost like a tart candy. It was much better than mine. I knew this from having licked myself from my fingers after masturbating.

I had to have more.

I shoved my face in it, so far my nose rubbed against her button while my tongue slurped away at her hole. I stuck it in and out, sucking in every small puddle of pre-cum.

Her moans vibrated against my cunt as she continued to lick me. Her finger slid inside me, outlining the rim of my pussy hole before she put it all the way in.

I returned the favor, curving my finger slightly, pressing it against her soft, wet skin as I explored her insides.

Almost immediately after I found her spot, she came, letting out a long, lusty cry, then she started to work her mouth faster. Her tongue swirled over my clit and she inserted another finger, stretching my pussy nice and wide.

I pulled my face from her cunt and grabbed the corners of my pillow, pulling them down over my face. My clit, hard as a rock, started to throb continuously along with the rest of my womanhood. My eyes rolled back into my head as I let out a soft, repetitive yelp. Cum ran down my thigh, and she was quick to lick it up before it gathered into my ass crack.

When she finished licking me clean, she lay down next to me, cupping my breast in her hand and stroking my nipple with her thumb.

"I'm going to crash here tonight," she said matter-of-factly. " I'll expect more in the morning."

I didn't argue.

Stephsw
Stephsw
2 Followers